User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    No, I got your sarcasm. My reply may or may not be sarcastic, depending on the 9 and what they're doing (and if they're calling me a soulless megalomaniac or not).
    Oh. That's good then.

Do you often get called a soulless megalomaniac? Because if it's only, say, once or twice a year then you're probably okay but if it's a weekly thing...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Oh. That's good then.

Do you often get called a soulless megalomaniac? Because if it's only, say, once or twice a year then you're probably okay but if it's a weekly thing...
    No of course not.

Maybe quarterly.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

I fucking love INTJ's.
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by evilrubberduckie View Post
    I fucking love INTJ's.
    I do too but when I tell them this they never believe me.

*cough*BadOctopus*cough*

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Thats because you are doing it wrong.

Example: Badoctopus, I fucking love your fat ass, it matches your inflated ego.

They appreciate harsh truths thrown into a compliment. Because a normal, civilized compliment comes off too lazy, they deserve truth!
    SO BAM, serve that truth to them steaming hot, sprinkle a little sarcasm, and you got yourself a INTJ partner in crime.
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

Johari
    Nohari
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Thats because you are doing it wrong.

Example: Badoctopus, I fucking love your fat ass, it matches your inflated ego.

They appreciate harsh truths thrown into a compliment. Because a normal, civilized compliment comes off too lazy, they deserve truth!
    SO BAM, serve that truth to them steaming hot, sprinkle a little sarcasm, and you got yourself a INTJ partner in crime.
    Oh? So that's the secret! I've been going with a corny approach but I always seem to fail my charisma checks with them.

Oh. I'm only now realizing the folly of using charisma-based skills on INTJs.

Well this is embarrassing.
    Likes evilrubberduckie liked this post

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

The problem with us ENTP is that we get bored easily if the relationship is not creative and original enough...

Well...only speaking for myself... sx subtype also makes me very hard-to-please.

ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM
    Likes JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    There is a long thread on this.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...mic-hands.html

I think it's a bad match as couples. As friends they'd be great I have a feeling.

Also quite a lot of INFJs are e4 and quite a lot of ENTPs are e7s. E4s and E7s sounds like a terrible match.
    Uhm, basing from my experience. That's what I think about my INTJ best friend.
    Good as friends but a nono to being a couple.

So yeah, INFJ balances the ENTP very well. An infj teaches an entp how to be more sensitive and knows all the things couple should be doing, for the ENTP, everything is strange but good. So the INFJ just doesn't bore the ENTP. But I know it's a hard work for most INFJs.

- - - Updated - - -

I fucking love INTJ's.
    relationship with an INTJ?
    Crazy is relative.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

ENTP would be someone that counters my ideas constantly. Whatever it is that I am thinking the ENTP tells me in words a version of what I'm thinking. But I feel annoyed, because it's like they are lagging behind me and make so many connections about 1 word (I'm exaggerating it, but it's like a simple question, with a few words) that I said that I can't move forward because I'm the sap that sits there and listen to them babbling. I have to constantly trying to steer them in the right direction. When they are finally finished. I have to unfortunately have to inform them that they have been going on about something that I have no interest in, because my focus was on another issue. I'm already past what they have told me, meaning I'm already there and I need to move past that concept, idea. So I wonder when we get to that point I guess they feel their talk was pointless and futile and then get defensive (perhaps offensive?).

But I haven't spent enough time with one yet to see if we could ever move past that mental block, because both are tired of the analysis that was at the time considered fruitless. It would be interesting to see if there is something at the end of the rainbow.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Quote Originally Posted by pinkdevil View Post

relationship with an INTJ?

I want one D:

but no, like you, my best friend is a INTJ. but I think like me, Her T function can flip around. Either that or she has developed Fi.
    -Kahlil Gibran

Johari
    Nohari