• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sexual Doms - Bring Out Your Valentine's

Starry

[MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION]:

[MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION]:

[MENTION=4050]ceecee[/MENTION]

[MENTION=9627]Xann[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION]

Love

I know of facts and myths
Where fools lie in wait and waste
Where time can destroy or regulate.
I have seen a breaking swell
before the seventh wave,
Deceiving what habit has established.
Flattering what cannot be appeased.

Love TVZ. Have you seen 'Be Here To Love Me'? It's on Netflix.

I love all of this in spite of not being able to like any of it.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Love TVZ. Have you seen 'Be Here To Love Me'? It's on Netflix.

Yes. Great documentary. Townes has been hands down my favorite musician for the last two years. Our Mother The Mountain on cassette has been looping in my truck since July and I have yet to get sick of it. Have you seen this little tale from Steve Earle on Townes? Cracks me up:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes. Great documentary. Townes has been hands down my favorite musician for the last two years. Our Mother The Mountain on cassette has been looping in my truck since July and I have yet to get sick of it. Have you seen this little tale from Steve Earle on Townes? Cracks me up:

Haven't seen that. Thanks. Here's a great cover, you are probably familiar with already. Dollar Bill Blues is one of my favs. I have a live version that has a crazy fiddle in it and the tempo is sped up. He sings it faster and I love that version. It's super hard to find on the net tho.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Haven't seen that. Thanks. Here's a great cover, you are probably familiar with already. Dollar Bill Blues is one of my favs. I have a live version that has a crazy fiddle in it and the tempo is sped up. He sings it faster and I love that version. It's super hard to find on the net tho.

Good cover. Flyin Shoes was the cassette that preceded Our Mother the Mountain for months on an endless loop in my truck. My favorite version of it so far has been the rear view mirror version that's floating around on youtube somewhere. Dollar Bill Blues rocks. Snake Song too! Love the guitar work in both.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]

I think this thread can be an ode to SX dom posters. Year round until next Valentines Day. What say you? It's too good to die.

Permabanned
@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/10082.html" target="_blank">Starry</a>

I think this thread can be an ode to SX dom posters. Year round until next Valentines Day. What say you? It's too good to die.

Starry

[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]

I think this would be a fine thing to do.

Jrx91p.jpg

Permabanned
Liar!
Liar!
Banana banana banana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta pie
Banana banana banana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta pie…

Starry

Liar!
Liar!
Banana banana banana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta pie
Banana banana banana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta pie…

Terrbanamama
Counterphobikalotta
Pina Colada

edit is that how you spell Pina Colada? It doesn't look right

Starry

no. owu rimember all dis tings

I meant what I said. It is easy to remember things that you value and have meaning to you.

I'm not going to be the girl that dies with the most money or the most number of made to on time meetings and appointments when I rimember I have them. Other things... I won't die with the most bomb shelters in my backyard I don't think. Lowest number of lost personal items like sunglasses and umbrellas...

What I am shooting for phobik though...is highest number of making sures. I want people to know how grateful I am for these little things that to me are so big. I want people to know that they matter to me and that I remember.

Permabanned
I meant what I said. It is easy to remember things that you value and have meaning to you.

I'm not going to be the girl that dies with the most money or the most number of made to on time meetings and appointments when I rimember I have them. Other things... I won't die with the most bomb shelters in my backyard I don't think. Lowest number of lost personal items like sunglasses and umbrellas...

What I am shooting for phobik though...is highest number of making sures. I want people to know how grateful I am for these little things that to me are so big. I want people to know that they matter to me and that I remember.

my brein works werid