• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sexual Doms - Bring Out Your Valentine's

Starry

For Valentine's Day...let's see if we can scare the living holy hell out of the other stackings shall we? I kinda feel like that would be super fun.

tumblr_oe5396AaBL1t9htewo1_500.jpg

***If people have intense, ironic or deeply loving Valentine sentiments cool...no psychotic shit though please.

Starry

I know I could tag/mention people here subsequently obligating them to post in this thread...which I do enjoy doing but I admit there is something I really like about the fact this thread may not be cool enough for the high-brow membership we currently have here haha. This is now blog territory in my mind and I'm going to do my very best to make 15?...maybe 10...10 might be a better number... I am going to challenge myself to make 10 contributions prior to 2/14.

Starting here with another Valentine. I actually think this is the most romantic piece ever written in all of recorded history. Truly.

34eaa2d5ffad5b522a1a4cd0c031b580.467x355x1.jpg

My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun (Sonnet 130)
William Shakespeare, 1564 - 1616

My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red than her lips’ red;
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
My mistress when she walks treads on the ground.
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
As any she belied with false compare.

Starry

Okay, I decided to cheat and put in Chanaynay's 'Endless Love'. It belongs here.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SX/SP (or poss SP/SX)

images

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere,
they're in each other all along.

by Coleman Barks

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Seasons may change....winter to spring...

...bu I love you.

Until the End. Of. Time.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My signature should have already scared people here, but just in case.. Here's my face when I fall in love and want to eat the other person:

6b8e73a1.jpg

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My signature should have already scared people here, but just in case.. Here's my face when I fall in love and want to eat the other person:

6b8e73a1.jpg

Mirai Nikki? I'm terrified already.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
give me your dark

I have never been good at small talk. I go to suburban parties and feel out of place. I feign interest. I stifle a yawn. I want to ask you to tell me dirty things about your sex life. I want to argue with you about the existence of God. Instead, you smile with chemically whitened teeth and pass me a tray of appetizers. I'm not interested in where you purchased the smoked gouda. I want you to put down your platter of cheese, pick up your shirt, and show me your scars. How else am I suppose to learn about the world if not by the map of your body, the tight fist of your skin? Clothing is just a pretty camouflage.

I want to feel things. I want to know things by proximity, by the way something bends or resists against the palming of my hand. I want to lean my head to your mouth and feel your words hot on my collar. I want your whispered breath rotten in my ear. Tell me your secrets.

I have Celtic blood that makes me certain I was a sin-eater in another lifetime, or maybe I was the goddess Tiazolteotl, purveyor of filth and lust. I'd squeeze you wicked between my thigh muscles and make you cum, then whisk away your sin in a hot bath of afterward absolution.

I am not offering you absolution here or now. What I want is certain and more selfish. I want to know that you feel as much as I do, that you too have carried hurt like a belly full of stones.

So, can we just bypass the small talk? I want every single one of you to just give me your dark. I want access to the things that make you sweat in the silence of your night time.

I need to know if your fear is anything like mine.

Starry

^^^Oh hell yah you guys!!!! I sx love every last one of you which I know is petrifying. So cool.

What would an sx Valentine's Day be without Rumi?

Ode 314

Those who don't feel this Love
pulling them like a river,
those who don't drink dawn
like a cup of spring water
or take in sunset like supper,
those who don't want to change,

let them sleep.

This Love is beyond the study of theology,
that old trickery and hypocrisy.
I you want to improve your mind that way,

sleep on.

I've given up on my brain.
I've torn the cloth to shreds
and thrown it away.

If you're not completely naked,
wrap your beautiful robe of words
around you,

and sleep.

^^Which reminds me very much of Kahlil Gibran's The Prophet on Love

But if in your fear you would seek only love's peace and love's pleasure,
Then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love's threshing-floor,
Into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Let's goo this place up.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Is it even love if it doesn't involve infidelity, tying up your lover's wife, and....... MUUUURDER?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nothing in this thread scares me. What a letdown. Try harder.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you know Bob Dylan wrote a song for him? Random crap Bob Dylan does.

Bowie wrote Golden Years for Elvis. Elvis rejected it.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a tattoo that says "kisses are a better fate" from my favorite poem.