• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sexual Doms - Bring Out Your Valentine's

Permabanned
:pinkcuffs:

- - - Updated - - -

9D8cqE.jpg

:huh:

Starry

haha whoops sorry. I wanted that Rollins quote to post not as an update or 'updated post'...to count as one of my Valentine's. Also sorry if I mentioned you a million times today. I still can never post youtubes from my phone.

*how much time must you wait so it won't be an update?

Starry

[MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION]

I think this is what you were trying to tell me in the story of the fiery plane crash love...

“You think you are alive
because you breathe air?
Shame on you,
that you are alive in such a limited way.
Don't be without Love,
so you won't feel dead.
Die in Love
and stay alive forever.

Rumi

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I think this is what you were trying to tell me in the story of the fiery plane crash love...

“You think you are alive
because you breathe air?
Shame on you,
Don't be without Love,
so you won't feel dead.
Die in Love
and stay alive forever.

Rumi

I'll see your Rumi and raise you Rilke:

Rainer Maria Rilke said:
Love is at first not anything that means merging, giving over, and uniting with another...it is a high inducement to the individual to ripen, to become something in himself, to become world, to become world for himself for another’s sake, it is a great exacting claim upon him, something that chooses him out and calls him to vast things.

Permabanned
ok, that's it, I'm officially quitting the forum

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I don't understand poetry. There. I said it.

Unless of course we're talking Dr. Seuss. And even then it's sketchy.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

“You think you are alive
because you breathe air?
Shame on you,
Don't be without Love,
so you won't feel dead.
Die in Love
and stay alive forever.

Rumi

This is why I love ENFP's. Because they take things I say and apply really profound things to it, then give me credit for it!

;)

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread may not be too effective at showing my instinct. I don't actually enjoy romance all that much in my experience. But then again, I've only had two relationships, which were with the wrong people and did not last too long because of that, and neither of which physically made it to all the bases.

Although, this is going to sound lame but it's honest - most of the posts are kinda tame to me. So I guess I can take some points for that? :shrug:

Here is a pleasing cat picture to make up for being unable to come up with anything right now:

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread may not be too effective at showing my instinct. I don't actually enjoy romance all that much in my experience. But then again, I've only had two relationships, which were with the wrong people and did not last too long because of that, and neither of which physically made it to all the bases.

Although, this is going to sound lame but it's honest - most of the post are kinda tame to me. So I guess I can take some points for that? :shrug:

Here is a pleasing cat picture to make up for being unable to come up with anything right now:
I tried to delete this post, but it didn't work, so instead I'll just quote it and say that to treat the subject of the thread this way, while it may humor some, was not at all what I truly wanted to do, and I consider it a reactive mistake. I'm sorry.

Also will be back with a serious contribution.

Starry

Although, this is going to sound lame but it's honest - most of the post are kinda tame to me. So I guess I can take some points for that? :shrug:

I tried to delete this post, but it didn't work, so instead I'll just quote it and say that to treat the subject of the thread this way, while it may humor some, was not at all what I truly wanted to do, and I consider it a reactive mistake. I'm sorry.

Also will be back with a serious contribution.

I think these posts are perfect. This is exactly what I was looking for Alaska - thank you!

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think these posts are perfect. This is exactly what I was looking for Alaska - thank you!
I foresaw this after making my posts.

So exactly, that I was considering coming back and quoting both posts in a triple post, saying "this is my entry to the thread". Instead, I opened my tab to find that I'd received five notifications in the last ten minutes.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

5801305a7c49d24cafdfacfca08739a1.jpg

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

a3d8914e62df06a1f81e768f2760b9e6.jpg