• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Pluto's spinning moons And The Six Instinctual Variants.

KitchenFly

Well the time has come to think about appointing a posable order to a one to one relationship between Pluto and its five moons.

I have intuitively thought about this image below of Pluto's spinning moons. And reflecting on the nature of the six instinctive variant energies I tend to think the order if there is a one may de as follows.

The central Pluto = Sp/So
The second from the centre = So/Sp
The third from the centre = Sx/Sp
The fourth from the centre = Sp/Sx
The fifth from the centre = So/Sx
The sixth from the centre = Sx/So

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ei5aF6Bw56E

Closer to home are the six Astroid belts. I also think these six Astroid belts are linked to the six instinctual variants.

My ideas of how Pluto and its moons and the six Astroid belts are linked as a working mechanism involves ideas linked to M theory.

9acf4359afda406de610acb4ebba29d8.jpg

KitchenFly

An interesting coincidence.

If we count the Sun and the eight planets we have a number value of nine. The number nine is interesting from an enneagram perspective because the enneagram symbol has nine points.

Two numbers I find that are of great interest to me are the numbers 54 and 108. And if we place in mind the six Astroid belts and Pluto and its moons we have a number value of twelve.

So the interesting coincidence I find in this simple patter is the number value we can generate if we multiply twelve by nine and the sum we gain is one hundred and eight.

______________ 12
______ 12 _____________12

_ 12 ______________________ 12

__ 12 ____________________ 12

________ 12 ________ 12