• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Hi Dog owners, that Instinctual Sub Type is your pet?

KitchenFly

Have any interesting stories to tell about your pets instinctual sub type and intelligent actions, traits or and general behaviours?

Love to hear your stories about your experiences noticing your pets characteristics And wacky traits? Photos welcome.

Last edited:

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My dog is sweet, but absent-minded. She knows the basic commands, but forgets them without constant reinforcement.

Also there's this:
2015_02_08_08_44_55.jpg

She stretches, and then forgets that her butt is still in the air. She sometimes stays in this position for minutes at a time.

KitchenFly

I am thinking that behaviour pictured maybe Sp/so instinctual behaviour.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

This is Chanel she is an interesting dog. She has the So/sp instinct.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423529759.112449.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423529759.112449.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm pretty sure my family once had a dog that was a sx6w7. I'm not really sure how to explain why I think that, just that she would form these really intense bonds with people, the main one being me. I was her "special person".

The 6w7 part...well just imagine the stereotype of a cp6w7, in dog form. That would be the best way to explain her personality. She was a lovely creature.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sadly, my doggy is no longer around. ;-; He was an English Cocker Spaniel. I think my dog was a 7w6 9w8 2w1 so/sp though. He was very friendly to people, would jump on them, and would bowl them over. I go with sp over sx because he did not like other dogs and was very territorial. Once, my neighbor was walking his doberman across the street and my dog went after the Doberman and tried to attack it, even though the Doberman was twice his size.