• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Chess Pieces and Instinctual Variant

Kore of Myth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
King: So/Sp (Dispersed energy, withdrawn, wary)
Queen: Sx/So (Aggressive, fearless, invading)
Bishop: So/Sx (Networking, dependent on the group's vision, bursts of intensity)
Knight: Sx/Sp (Impulsive, wandering nomad, rule breaker)
Rook: Sp/Sx (Steady and secure, with sudden surges of aggression)
Pawn: Sp/So (Cautious, defensive, strength in numbers)

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bishop: So/Sx (Networking, dependent on the group's vision, bursts of intensity)

I've been playing chess lately and I'd say all of these make sense because of syn-flow and contra-flow.

That being said, I think that the Rook should be something in syn-flow (so/sx, sx/sp, sp/so) because they work well together.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You know what? This actually makes a lot of sense.

Raffaella

bon vivant

Wholly agree. I love this!

Kore of Myth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been playing chess lately and I'd say all of these make sense because of syn-flow and contra-flow.

That being said, I think that the Rook should be something in syn-flow (so/sx, sx/sp, sp/so) because they work well together.

Both the rook and bishop share qualities of the queen's sx, so I'm reluctant to change the pattern.

But if I were to change the flow of the rook, i would switch it with the knight, since the knight's abilities are most open to interpretation and sp/sx+sx/sp are similar enough.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm ok with being a rook.