User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Instinctual Subtypes Chart

This is a good summary of the Instinctual Subtypes. Posted with permission of Katherine Chernick-Fauvre from Enneagram Explorations.

Instinctual Subtypes Chart.pdf

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes margo505 liked this post

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@highlander
    imo, it put too much emphasis on the 1-1 aspect of Sx instinct (which I associate more with Social last than Sx dom. Sp/Sx is generally more 1-1 than Sx/So) and not enough emphasis on the obsession, addiction, broadcasting and visceral drive.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

This would make me sx over all. The sx sounds too much like 4 in general. The sp sounds more like 3-6-9 sp types.

EDIT: The brief one-liners for each type is nice though. It still puts me pretty between sp & sx though. The only part that makes me more sp is the energy section. Probably because sp 4 is kind of "counter sp".
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

Wow, I'm surprised at how bland and general this seems after reading the (specific to type) instinct descriptions in Beatrice Chestnut's The Complete Enneagram. The differences are made so much more distinct, which allowed me to firmly settle on my auxiliary and blind-spot (which were not what I had expected). My Mom, who tends to be skeptical of anything that is negative, even found her Sp 2 description freakishly true. She said it covered the exact issues she came to terms with in therapy after my parents divorce. I do think there's some good basic info here, but I'd highly recommend the aforementioned book.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    Wow, I'm surprised at how bland and general this seems after reading the (specific to type) instinct descriptions in Beatrice Chestnut's The Complete Enneagram. The differences are made so much more distinct, which allowed me to firmly settle on my auxiliary and blind-spot (which were not what I had expected). My Mom, who tends to be skeptical of anything that is negative, even found her Sp 2 description freakishly true. She said it covered the exact issues she came to terms with in therapy after my parents divorce. I do think there's some good basic info here, but I'd highly recommend the aforementioned book.
    Of course the detailed books are better but it's a one pager.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @highlander
    imo, it put too much emphasis on the 1-1 aspect of Sx instinct (which I associate more with Social last than Sx dom. Sp/Sx is generally more 1-1 than Sx/So) and not enough emphasis on the obsession, addiction, broadcasting and visceral drive.
    I currently type as sx/soc, though, and I relate to the 1-to-1. Anyway I don't do large masses or work rooms, that's for sure.

Actually, if you get anything beyond the obsession part of the last sentence, my mind starts flashing the "not me" sign.