User Tag List

123 Last

brainheart

Default Subtype Arenas Test

What do people get on this test? What do they think of it and the results?

Enneagram Dimensions: What are the subtypes?

sp 93
    sx 80
    so 59

seems accurate enough.

Sx: 76
    So: 63
    Sp: 57

Don't really know what this means,
    they should have included some concluding text to go along with the numeric values

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I liked the test, in that it had more interesting questions, not the typical SimilarMinds type of questions.

I usually test as so last, which is the case here too. I'm not sure what that means. If I follow the tests, it means I'm so-last, pretty simple. When I explore more deeply, in what I think so-dom means in the context of me as a pretty extreme introvert, I think so-dom makes sense in terms of my weaknesses, preoccupations, etc.

Anyway:
    sp 77
    sx 73
    so 66

otoh, they're all fairly close, so it's not like I'm an 'obvious' anything.

Edit:oops, thought we had to rank each with 1, 2 and 3- so didn't use any zeroes. Might have been slightly diff if I did that.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5 sx

sp 77
    so 68
    sx 70

I thought it was pretty decent. It at least expands common conceptions of the instincts, especially self-preservation. I didn't think the social questions were as good as the others and were worse than in most tests like these. Too much about 'contacts' and image. Some of the questions were just kind of stupid, like the "what celestial body would you be" one or whatever it was. I'm guessing earth was sp, but earth has so many different connotations; not seeing yourself in it could be an indicator of low so or low sx ("earthy"), not necessarily high sp.

LadyLazarus

SX 93
    SP 59
    SO 29

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Instinctual variants are the thing that stumps me above all other elements of type. I typically test as sp and sx (unless the sx questions emphasize romantic partnership and sexuality, in which case sx falls to last), but I know damn well that it's more of a mess than that. I've found that instincts above all have taken the brunt of my past damage, as well as I'm doing these days.

so: 50
    sx: 77
    sp: 73
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

I've always tested sp/sx on this particular test. (The computer I'm using won't let me download, so I can put my scores here). The more I've learned, the less satisfied I am with it, though. One question said something like...

"If I were a body in space, I'd be..." a) the earth, b) the solar system, c) a shooting star.

Unless there's evidence that soc-firsts are statistically more likely to choose "the solar system", I have to rule this test cute, but not reflective of deeper theory. Too many reasons an individual could choose one answer over another for non-instinct-related reasons.
    Last edited by Sanjuro; 05-17-2014 at 06:01 AM. Reason: TOO, not to

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

SP 69
    SX 46
    SO 41
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

brainheart

@cascadeco, yeah, they don't have to be ranked. It's a scale of not at all to fits me really well. I'm curious to see what your results are when you do it that way.

I got:

sx 99
    so 27
    sp 61

@Sanjuro, I know the metaphorical questions are a little goofy. But she's big into archetypes and she's a 4 INF? so it kind of makes sense that she'd do that.

@Misty, I agree. Instincts can be confusing.

@decrescendo, I wasn't fond of the social markers either. For example, my husband is definitely so/sx and I don't think he would have agreed with a lot of the social questions. It's weird, because I would guess that Susan Rhodes (the creator of the test) is probably a social dom (or at least social second). I did think the self pres and sexual were pretty good, though.