Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Such Irony View Post
    SP 69
    SX 46
    SO 41
    The test gave me SP/SX/SO as a stacking. I still think SP/SO/SX is more likely but SP/SX/SO is possible. I think the SO is somewhat higher than the test indicates. I'm mostly on my own rather than an in a social group, so the group type questions, I did not relate much too. But I do care about what's going on in the world and want to make a positive difference. I care about making a good impression but don't care about prestige for prestige sake.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

sp: 67
    sx: 82
    so: 25

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I usually test as so last, which is the case here too. I'm not sure what that means. If I follow the tests, it means I'm so-last, pretty simple. When I explore more deeply, in what I think so-dom means in the context of me as a pretty extreme introvert, I think so-dom makes sense in terms of my weaknesses, preoccupations, etc.

Anyway:
    sp 77
    sx 73
    so 66

otoh, they're all fairly close, so it's not like I'm an 'obvious' anything.
    Same. Which I believe adds to why So is underrepresented on forums like this, people struggle to get what it's actually about and when tests fling back Sp or Sx dom with So far behind presume it's not relevant and ignore it.

... I'll do it shortly and see if I'm talking out my ass.

Erp, yep

Sp 65
    Sx 63
    So 58

The problem imo really is that people misunderstand So in a negative way (on the converse Sx is romanticised some), they see connections and group things as what So is about, whereas it's about the preoccupation with those areas that do not necessarily flow in a positive way. I'm not some kind of fluttery social thing who loves large gatherings, networking and has a preference for conversations with 3+ people, nor am I a social activist who marches in rally's calling for social change, the things that drive people to those things are what matters, not the actions.

I don't need make a difference in the world, I care about the impact I have though.
    Seeking out a a warm and welcoming home sounds like snorezville to me, a sense of community is attractive though.
    Who exactly would describe themselves as an intelligent self-organizing network? I get where it's leading too but it's never an answer I would choose.
    Not all Socials will gravitate towards social groups when stressed, in fact sometimes the lack of feeling part of a group increases stress so a So dom will actively push away from groups.
    What So has to do with seeing "myself as slightly superior to others" I don't know, that sounds more like an Id thing in general, same with "an elegant swan" sounding more E3 than anything So, understanding social positioning doesn't mean actively seeking the top of the ladder.

#5 was a good one, #8 was aiirite, #9 was okay-ish, #31 was aiirite, and the team work ones in a work environment are alright. Overall I'm underwhelmed.

brainheart

Instead of taking the test, I think it's better to read her descriptions of the instincts (or subtype arenas, as she calls them) and make up your mind that way. I like her descriptions because they are short, simple, yet highlight aspects of the instincts that other descriptions don't seem to.

Self preservation: focus on the self, self-reliance, home and family, personal safety and responsibility.

Sexual: focus on intimacy, creativity, stimulation, excitement, intense experiences and sexuality.

Social: focus on relationships, social interactions, community, politics, law, status, manners, and social action.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

sx - 90
    sp - 56
    so - 45

Self preservation: focus on the self, self-reliance, home and family, personal safety and responsibility.

Sexual: focus on intimacy, creativity, stimulation, excitement, intense experiences and sexuality.

Social: focus on relationships, social interactions, community, politics, law, status, manners, and social action.

Of course, I am a 4....
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    sx - 90
    sp - 56
    so - 45

Of course, I am a 4....
    Yep.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    What do people get on this test? What do they think of it and the results?

Enneagram Dimensions: What are the subtypes?
    @brainhart --

I worked on a Mac so the columns with the totals were not titled.
    My columns in order, left to right, were

sp 104
    sx 74
    so 65

*I* think sp and sx ought to be reversed...
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

sp 67
    sx 43
    so 58

it fits.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

sp 92
    sx 61
    so 53

My second instinct is very, very strong. The only thing that doesn't make me sp-dom is the whole risk taking, martyr 4 sp-descriptions. I don't identify with that, but I value self-preservation over most social things even. It can easily serve as comfort under emotional pain. Isn't the second instinct the one your best at or something? It may be accurate but my sx is in no way stronger than my so. I'm just a 4, and social instinctual variant descriptions tend to be a little biased towards 3's and 6's, I think. And non-shy extroverts.