- Do you sensitively respond to your body's needs? When you experience discomfort do you take care to promptly eliminate its source?
Not really. It's a bit of a bother.
- What is your relationship with food - buying, preparing, eating? Do you monitor your nutrition? Do you invest time into food preparation and purchasing exactly the food that meets your dietary requirements?
I stay full, and sometimes forget to eat. I buy random stuff, try to avoid too much unhealthy stuff. I don't monitor nutrition. I don't invest any time in food prep.
- How important is your home? How much time and effort have you invested in arranging your living space? Do you decorate/personalize your living space? Do you often fantasize about a perfect home? How important is order and cleanliness of your living space to you? How cozy is your current living environment?
None of that. I just keep it clean more or less. The fewer decorations and stuff in the way the better.
- How important is security for you? Do you regularly devote time and effort into securing and stabilizing your life?
No. I think job security is very important, but I don't spend much time working for it.
- Do you carefully manage your savings? Do you often think about your income? What is enough? Is salary a major part in your consideration of a job? Do you follow deals and offers that would allow you to save some money?
None of that. It isn't important enough to me.
- Do you take care of your health? Are you up to date in your health care appointments with doctors, dentists, etc? Do you go to the gym or track you caloric intake?
I hate doctors and gyms. I avoid taking medicine at all costs.
- Is it easy to spark your interest? Do you often fell interested, invigorated, impassioned by someone or something (e.g. a hobby, subject, or pursuit)?
Yes. I do everything in spurts/phases.
- Is it easy for you to hone in to that which has sparked your interest? Do you feel like your life is in some way directed by these feelings?
It's very highly directed by whatever I'm interested in.
- Is being attractive to others an important quality for you? Do you easily spot attractions between other people?
I would say so. Although it depends on who and when. Sometimes I'm thinking of other stuff. I think I do easily spot it; at least it's obvious with guys, and with girls it's easy if it's me. If it's someone else, I still think I can do it, but I've been in fewer situations like that, so I'm not certain.
- How often do you share your personal experiences and preferences with others in conversation? Do you feel at ease when connecting to someone on emotional/personal basis? Do you feel like you need to disclose some personal information in order to relate to someone?
I share 'the first level' of this stuff easily. Not the second level. I think I feel moderately at ease. No, not at all. I'm much more concerned about their personal information.
- Do you easily discern emotional stimuli and motivations of others?
- Can you easily tell when someone is flirting with you? Do you often flirt? Do people have trouble telling when you are being just friendly and when you are expressing interest in them?
Yes. Yes. I think so because in certain moods I express interest without any further intentions, and in fact am averse to the other person taking me seriously. It's a game, really.
- What role does sexuality play in your life? Do you find it easy to openly talk about sexual topics?
No, I don't.
- Do you seek to come in contact with people? Are you open? Do you strive to become acquainted with and be known to everyone in your group?
Yes. Yes. I want to know something about everyone, and I like to know a lot about 75% of the group.
- When moving to a new place how important is it for you to make new friends? Do you feel like you have a social support network?
Very important. Not really.
- Do you experience a sense of belonging to a community? Are you engaged with social issues? Are you a member of any organized groups? What role or position do you usually play in groups?
Yes, very much so. Yes, social issues are the passion of my life. Yes, I'm a member of multiple groups. I usually play the role of 'special member' who reserves the right to vanish for long periods of time, doesn't have a lot of obligations to the group, but who tries to be a highlight when present. I mostly succeed in gaining this status, though not always.
- Do you easily notice when people behave in an inconsiderate, imprudent, discourteous, untactful manner? Does this bother you even if they aren't related to you?
Yes. It is very embarassing to see, and I try to save the situation.
- Are you sensitive to being socially ostracized? Is it important for you to be accepted by your peers? Is it important to you that your partner is acceptable to your friends and family?
I am very sensitive to this. It is very important in practice, though not in theory. I want my outsider-with-insider-privileges status to be accepted.
- Do you engage in discussions of socially relevant topics (e.g. human rights, social contracts, justice and fairness, cultural and religious themes, political systems, recent news and events)?
All the time. It's one of the things I like most. I think philosophy, religion, sociology, psychology, and all the other things I like should be brought to bear on a given issue so that we can decide the best thing to do about it. Or at least so that I can get the opinion of the other person/people.
- Do you follow the news? Do you keep aware of what is happening with your friends and distant relatives, in your community, country, worldwide?
Yes. I follow it whenever I have time. I keep up with friends whenever I meet them. I do the news in spurts, but fill in the gaps since last month, or whatever, in a big reading session. The nation is what we live in, and as goes the nation, so goes the collective us, unless you are talking about the world, which is functionally irrational.