Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    He had it sub-divided more cleanly, but basically:

1-fix: profile of sp4
    9-fix: profile of soc4
    8-fix: profile of sx4

regardless of actual stacking.
    Ah, interesting. If going with tritype theory, I've pretty much landed on 9 as making the most sense. And, I'm also a dom-so 4. Guess I anecdotally fit the theory.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    You can be great at the first one too, its just that that one ties in with your ego, and its concerns, so you tend to go overboard on it, and potentially, due to the stress it can cause you, not as great at it as the second instinct as that one doesn't tie into your ego, it's just something you handle well - no muss, no fuss- style.

I'd say you are definitely sp-dom, as that is clearly where your focus is at. I'd also say that that has its...consequences though, and shows in your stress-moments.
    Do me! do me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneoneone!!!111eleven1!111111 !!!!!!!!1oneone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!1!1 1eeleven!!!!1!11eeleven!!!!1!11eeleven!!!!1!11eele ven!!111!!!
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

double post
    Last edited by Sanjuro; 04-01-2014 at 11:10 PM.

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Ah, interesting. If going with tritype theory, I've pretty much landed on 9 as making the most sense. And, I'm also a dom-so 4. Guess I anecdotally fit the theory.
    According to him, the 479 tritype is soc/sx, and that actually fits my little sister remarkably well (I've typed her as 497 soc/sx). So, I'm saying that I, too, think there's something to this.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

According to him, the 479 tritype is soc/sx, and that actually fits my little sister remarkably well (I've typed her as 497 soc/sx). So, I'm saying that I, too, think there's something to this.
    Yeah, I'm not sure whether I'd be more 497 or 496. Think it's a tossup. (Though I say that in a super high level sense, knowing what I know about 6 and 7, as, I haven't delved into tritype or read the descriptions, really) For a while I was considering so/sx. It's hard to tease out upbringing vs. natural self. I was raised in the most sp-dom environment possible, but sp stuff causes me lots of anxiety and I tend to do some, I'll say, rather sx-ish things in life.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

brainheart

According to him, the 479 tritype is soc/sx, and that actually fits my little sister remarkably well (I've typed her as 497 soc/sx).
    Dude, share with us the rest of the type correlations, s'il vous plait. (And this is interesting because my 1-fix is definitely self pres-ish).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

He had it sub-divided more cleanly, but basically:

1-fix: profile of sp4
    9-fix: profile of soc4
    8-fix: profile of sx4

regardless of actual stacking.
    This makes a lot of sense. I've been suspecting that I'm a 4 with a very strong 1-fix, and Sp is the only 4 that "fits."
    The only way out is through. The faster you're in, the better.

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Dude, share with us the rest of the type correlations, s'il vous plait. (And this is interesting because my 1-fix is definitely self pres-ish).
    Unfortunately, he only shared the 4s with me. Still, maybe we can work it out for ourselves around TypoC. (Maybe I'll start a thread, or another interested party can).

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud of Thunder View Post
    This makes a lot of sense. I've been suspecting that I'm a 4 with a very strong 1-fix, and Sp is the only 4 that "fits."
    That might make sense for you. Especially as an INFJ, you could easily be either type. Best of luck figuring it out!!

brainheart

Unfortunately, he only shared the 4s with me. Still, maybe we can work it out for ourselves around TypoC. (Maybe I'll start a thread, or another interested party can).
    I meant fours. Why would I care about anything else?

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    I meant fours. Why would I care about anything else?
    I can forward you the email he sent me, but I'll have to be at a computer where I can access that account first. I'll send you a PM when I can. (Anyone else who is interested can send me a PM; would prefer not to rip off his ideas publicly).