123 Last

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Post Are sp doms the least likely to cheat?

And that being said, are sx doms the most likely to cheat?

With so doms falling somewhere in the middle?
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Stansmith

Ha, isn't the stereotypical player some sort of So-Dom?

IDK. Maybe. On the other hand, I feel like sp doms would also be the most likely to keep more than one viable option in hand as long as they could and string people along that way. Or cheat to preserve the emotional upper hand/sense of control.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I think I am probably an SP and I always know I will get caught. If I don't get caught, I will be unable to resist confessing. Maybe I'm something else.

That would be a reason not to cheat. But I also could not bear the hurt and disapproval of my partner. Just the thought of him looking at me with those feelings in his face . . . I think I'd rather be dead.

The relationship would have to be completely broken down for me to cheat and I like to think I'd leave first. I hope I would. But I really hope it never comes to that.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Ha, isn't the stereotypical player some sort of So-Dom?
    Ha ha, Yea I am just guessing with the so's lol I don't get how they tick just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    IDK. Maybe. On the other hand, I feel like sp doms would also be the most likely to keep more than one viable option in hand as long as they could and string people along that way. Or cheat to preserve the emotional upper hand/sense of control.
    Ohh good one!

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I think I am probably an SP and I always know I will get caught. If I don't get caught, I will be unable to resist confessing. Maybe I'm something else.

That would be a reason not to cheat. But I also could not bear the hurt and disapproval of my partner. Just the thought of him looking at me with those feelings in his face . . . I think I'd rather be dead.

The relationship would have to be completely broken down for me to cheat and I like to think I'd leave first. I hope I would. But I really hope it never comes to that.
    I relate
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Sx-doms are more likely to check out the temptation, and be curious about what it is, how it would work etc. Doesn't mean they'd go there though - that depends on their own values and motivations.

I second @senza tema in the power play being tempting for sp-doms, as they tend to lean towards minimising risks in every way.

In essence, every variant is equally prone to cheating for their own reasons, I'd wager.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Sx-doms are more likely to check out the temptation, and be curious about what it is, how it would work etc. Doesn't mean they'd go there though - that depends on their own values and motivations.
    yup

I second @senza tema in the power play being tempting for sp-doms, as they tend to lean towards minimising risks in every way.
    my Sp/Sx best friend is really fucking good at this. I could not see myself dating an Sp dom because they would totally have the upper hand on me emotionally.

In essence, every variant is equally prone to cheating for their own reasons, I'd wager.
    I wouldn't say "every variant is equally prone to cheating" as much as "different variants have different temptations to cheat, which are difficult to compare"
    @Stansmith
    actually, I see your typical player as some sort of 3, 7 or 8 Sp/Sx James Bond type. players are typically the loner in the back who infiltrates the group, steals their target away and sneaks off with them. Social doms lack the dark, mysterious energy that draws (usually) women in and evokes their curiosity and impure fantasies
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

@Elfboy with sp-doms, you just have to wait them out till they fully give. Took a year with mine - and a quid pro quo policy, but eventually he did. I was entirely willing to walk away as well if he decided not to. Once they decide though (at least with sp-sx, no clue with sp-so)...they're all in and you will be assimilated. There is no going back. So I tend to use that time that they need to step out of their comfort zone to do my own homework on them and see if they're for me
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    @Elfboy with sp-doms, you just have to wait them out till they fully give. Took a year with mine - and a quid pro quo policy, but eventually he did. I was entirely willing to walk away as well if he decided not to. Once they decide though (at least with sp-sx, no clue with sp-so)...they're all in and you will be assimilated. There is no going back. So I tend to use that time that they need to step out of their comfort zone to do my own homework on them and see if they're for me
    @bold-

Silence of The Lambs

@the OP-
    As a (very monogamous) sp-dom, if I am unhappy in a relationship, I end it, vs engage in intimacy with another.
    Idk if that's got to do with self preservation or..
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Lexicon
    what if you're happy with the relationship (ie, it provides you with some level of intimacy and support) but you just don't feel like you're getting enough or that it is sufficient to fulfill all of your needs? if I were to cheat, those would be my reasonings.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire