User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

To be honest, I resist seeing myself as being that dependent on another person's presence. I can be very denying of the fact that I need someone, and become rejecting.

But I know well the frustration and longing when the only person in the world you want to spend time with has to "go to bed now" or "must take a bathroom break". It's like, YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HANGING HERE. You've got "real life" to attend to? I DEMAND you come back here and talk to me for 12 more hours!

More often, this happens with my private interests, however, which I tend to obsess over till they burn out.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post

But I know well the frustration and longing when the only person in the world you want to spend time with has to "go to bed now" or "must take a bathroom break". It's like, YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HANGING HERE. You've got "real life" to attend to? I DEMAND you come back here and talk to me for 12 more hours!
    I really relate to this. I perceive this as putting on the brakes and I really don't want to. I want to burn through everything. I try to hide this (I don't think I do a good job)...it drives people away. It's probably good to be with someone that is not sx-dom. On a side note, I seem to be attracted to so-doms and then end up in a situation where I have too much intensity and they don't have enough.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    ...that when he finds someone that he connects with very strongly, that he finds very interesting, and then when he loses that connection...he feels like a drug addict who needs his fix?

Gah, this is tormenting!
    I'm very selective on who I let in and get close to so I don't really experience this. Maybe it's an INTJ 6 thing (cautious/careful). I do feel sadness however which lingers when I lose the connection due to some situational or proximity related thing after a relationship has been built up over a period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post

I wonder if Sx-doms are FAR more prone to obsessive personalities than other types?
    Probably

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639