• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] You know you're SX-last when...

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thread inspired by the thread about personal experiences as an SX-last! :)

You know you're SX-last when...

- You wear earplugs at a concert
- You feel like you act like a 90 year old sometimes (like when you wear earplugs at a concert)
- You schedule "relationship time" in your calendar, after scheduling your work priorities, hobbies, social activities, family events, etc.
- When people talk about "love at first sight", you're like... :thelook:
- You can't enjoy something for no reason. It has to have some sort of concrete benefit (food for the health benefits, music because it gives you physical energy, socializing to gain information on some third-party subject or to build a good networking contact)
- When you think "intimacy" is just a euphemism for busting a nut. You think of sex as a purely physical activity, and don't see how people get their emotions mixed in.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
If you find yourself going to dinner parties

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If you find yourself going to dinner parties

And looking forward to them. :ninja:

Delicious food and wine! Light, enjoyable conversation with a variety of people! And perhaps getting some good contacts/referrals. :yes:

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
- When you've never let yourself get too drunk

OrangeJuice94

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When you watch an sx/so do something rash, and wonder how they have survived so long.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Haha, can't believe I used to think I was Sp/So, that sounds so horribly boring :unsure:

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You buy outdoor type clothing so you can feel more outdoorsey while you sit in your office. YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well at least we stay alive to whine about it :sage:

Your arteries are screaming at you to please stop the overindulging on comfort food when you're feeling down, please! :(

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When you watch an sx/so do something rash, and wonder how they have survived so long.

Pure, raw charm, baybah :smooch:

That and having people shake their heads at you, rub their temples till they cannot stand idly by anymore and take over. Seriously...story of my life :ninja:

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
- You schedule "relationship time" in your calendar, after scheduling your work priorities, hobbies, social activities, family events, etc.

You schedule a calendar like that??:huh:

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You schedule a calendar like that??:huh:

That was meant more in a figurative sense, but before living with my ISTJ, I would program my phone with reminders for just about everything, or I'd be liable to forget. Now I don't have to worry about scheduling dates/quality time because I come home to a ISTJ to nag me. :biggrin:

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your arteries are screaming at you to please stop the overindulging on comfort food when you're feeling down, please! :(

No! My arteries are singing!

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't relate to any of these except love at first sight. I get infatuation at first sight. No idea if I'm sx last but I'm sp dom.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
y'all are weird

Tha Lassa

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
I generally hate concerts and don't go to them, personally. I don't like loud music, but if I'm getting serenaded, I kind of rather do something else at the same time. E.g. actually engage with my friends, read, write, etc.

😐💧I don't know. I have difficulty determing if I'm SX first or last based on examples because... It's too specific, maybe. I just don't relate with either thing all that much. I hate networking as much as I hate loud annoying things or overly dangerous situations.

People write it like it's simple, yet their examples are dubious. Nothing seems to consistently work in 100% of cases, I.e. consistentently divide 100% of humans into these 3 (/6) categories of existence.