• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Illustrate the Instinct Stackings

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ahh...make love, not war! :wubbie::wubbie::wubbie:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thanks for all the awesome responses, everyone.

that picture of the couple kissing during a riot makes me think sx/so or maybe sx/sp

8m5OpVkl.jpg

Oh, wow. Beautiful awesome photo, but what a scary situation.

This is what I feel my ideal relationship is like: [...]

stock-footage-couple-in-santa-claus-hats-laying-in-front-of-the-fireplace.jpg

I love this one. It's so warm and cozy and comfortable. That's like an ideal relationship for me too, for sure. :wubbie:

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Sx/sp:

f08d84eb9b63a8542c1e253b487028a7.jpg

6fb27e457f37f29c248dd9a4b380b139.jpg

sp/sx:

557481167c5cce14636c0e61ec419189.jpg

It's a subtle difference but you can see more passion in the first two versus a more emotional /comforting need being met in the second. Both have that slightly dark "we're the only two people on the planet" dramatic feel to them though.
These pictures are kinda hot.

“So basically, sx/sp = (if lucky) tease --> get chased -> acknowledge they are being chased -> pounce back / tease -> imaginary rejecting your self prior to anyone responding, run away -> other party responds by chasing more -- > “OMG they really DO like me!!!!” *floodgates open, unleashes torrent of intense and jerky bonding energy* → other party looses interest now that they succeeded and/or gets scared shitless -→ masturbate alone and cry.” ~ [MENTION=15291]Mane[/MENTION] and Mia collaborative effort

That not an illustration!!!

Sunny Ghost

I love this one. It's so warm and cozy and comfortable. That's like an ideal relationship for me too, for sure. :wubbie:
Ditto.

I want to see more SP/SO and SO/SP. There's a huge SX focus so far. I'm still not 100% on my instincts.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
To be honest your all of your sp/sx-illustrations feel a lot more like me. The so/sp and sp/so-ones feel really lame so far. Maybe that's just me being a 4 though, we're 'romantic' no matter what, is that not true?

B

brainheart

To be honest your all of your sp/sx-illustrations feel a lot more like me. The so/sp and sp/so-ones feel really lame so far. Maybe that's just me being a 4 though, we're 'romantic' no matter what, is that not true?

Yes. And for what it's worth, I don't relate to most of the sx dom stuff on here. It seems too conventionally extreme to me, or sexy in a normal way. As a 4w5 who's probably of the 459 persuasion, my sx/sp is majorly internalized and I guess quieter. More like this:

bright_star05.jpg

And this (since I'm on the Bright Star kick):
bright-star-bright-star-06-2009-12-g.jpg

While my internal state is often like the image I posted earlier.

And you, as a so/sp 4, what would you post?

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lol all the sx-first pics just make me think, bleh. Get a room!

Sunny Ghost

SP/SX
tumblr_msztcepD431sh7nduo1_500.gif

SP/SX
wristcutters112807.jpg

SP/SX
Wristcutters-Love-Story-l02.jpg

SP/SX
fc.jpg

SX/SP or SX/SO?
d216ae108f1366a182496618f92a2da6.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_msztcepD431sh7nduo1_500.gif
    tumblr_msztcepD431sh7nduo1_500.gif
    312 KB · Views: 2

Sunny Ghost

Correct me if you think those are wrong. I'm not positive of my instincts, nor of instincts in general.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sorry about the funky arrangement of attachment/not attachment. Some were on my computer already.

Sp/So

goodlooking-young-man-relaxing-home-laptop-17336645.jpg

Hawk-Mountain-Things-for-Kids-in-Reading-PA.jpg

traveller.jpg

So/Sp

black+and+white+swimsuit+cover+up.jpg

Celebrity-Couples-Matching-Outfits-Pictures.jpg

News_Kate_William_Singapore_120912-1024x800.jpg

So/Sx

flirt1.jpg

a_it-a.jpg

18-Funky-Offbeat-Weddings-NewYork-Wedding-Photography-AnnaRozenblat.jpg