• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sx doms and a unique sense of style and dress

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So - Trendy, normal, classic or stylish (depending on core type, MBTI and second instinct)

Hangover-3-Premiere-Kid-Cudi.jpg

tumblr_mlivj55DL71qcd16vo1_500.jpg

ryan-gosling-435.jpg

Sx - Weird, self-indulgent, often revealing (I can't see myself going sleeveless, lol), or blatantly "different"

5794970168_eff2489bd6_z.jpg

tyler%2Bthe%2Bcreator%2Band%2BHodgy%2BBeats.jpg

asap-04.jpg

Russell_Brand__1578401a.jpg

Some just don't give a sh-t, while others like 3s or thinkers can be more conservative. Fashion is feeler territory honestly.

Sp - Functional

jobs1.jpg

ohhhhh this i love. facifreakingnating holy fuck!

i could never dress like the so or sp examples above. like i'd literally just blow off leaving the house if for some reason i had no access to clothes that suited me.

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
So - Trendy, normal, classic or stylish (depending on core type, MBTI and second instinct)

Hangover-3-Premiere-Kid-Cudi.jpg

tumblr_mlivj55DL71qcd16vo1_500.jpg

ryan-gosling-435.jpg

Sx - Weird, self-indulgent, often revealing (I can't see myself going sleeveless, lol), or blatantly "different"

5794970168_eff2489bd6_z.jpg

tyler%2Bthe%2Bcreator%2Band%2BHodgy%2BBeats.jpg

asap-04.jpg

Russell_Brand__1578401a.jpg

Some just don't give a sh-t, while others like 3s or thinkers can be more conservative. Fashion is feeler territory honestly.

Sp - Functional

jobs1.jpg

Based on this I dress a lot like a social dom, which I've gotten here before

Basically the type of clothes I wear:
attachment.php

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I mean, I tend to press garishly and I'm sx blind. But you assume I'm trying to impress everyone, when more than anything I'm just impressing myself. I get the association, though. Compliments are appreciated, but when I'm presenting myself in certain fashions it's more to put out an accurate representation of myself to the world rather than to fish for compliments. I prefer to be attractive, but I'm not actually trying to attract, I just wanna look and feel good. I'm looking at some older replies saying so/sps tend to be business casual...I'm triple imaginative tritype, why would I wanna dress business casual? Also, a collage because why not.

MZ1gFCb.jpg

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I mean, I tend to press garishly and I'm sx blind. But you assume I'm trying to impress everyone, when more than anything I'm just impressing myself. I get the association, though. Compliments are appreciated, but when I'm presenting myself in certain fashions it's more to put out an accurate representation of myself to the world rather than to fish for compliments. I prefer to be attractive, but I'm not actually trying to attract, I just wanna look and feel good. I'm looking at some older replies saying so/sps tend to be business casual...I'm triple imaginative tritype, why would I wanna dress business casual? Also, a collage because why not.

Myself as well. My style is very stereotypical of someone with no understanding of how they come across. My style is incredibly garish and often saturated enough in enough color to garner a lot more attention to myself than I'd typically like. In the sp/so sense, I think it is probably accurate though to say we dress for comfort, I would say I definitely do but my sense of comfort is far from what most would consider "comfortable" I guess. Even though my style tends to garner a lot of attention, that is often the opposite of what I wish to achieve, I don't think a lot about what I ware and am not trying to "attract" in the way that sx often desires to do (for the one's they wish to attract of course). I don't think it even has much to do with tritype even, I am 953 (some have even argued 963, which would be "triple normal" in a sense) for example.

In general, high Fi (and often high Ji in general) regardless of tritype or iv tend to dress in a relatively individualistic fashion. So/sp IxFP in particular, especially with 4 in the picture, tend to be incredibly individualistic and garish in their style. Honestly, I'd wonder if sp/so lends itself more to business casual on average....