User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 113

  1. #51
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    You tend to change yourself in order to please the group and not to offend. This is an Fe thing. Not to mention that I have yet to ever meet an ENFP whom is Sx last.
    That is learned behavior, really…
    I was much more strict about sticking to exactly what I believed when I was younger. If I thought something was wrong with somebody I cared for or somebody was crying, I would ask what was wrong and try to help. I have always enjoyed learning new things and spreading ideas, and I was a courious child. If I hadn't been raised in a brainwashing cult, I think I would have been more to litany and relaxed as a child, as I always have been live and let live in other situations.

    I guess I don't see a lot of battles as worth fighting. If I truly believe I should act a certain way, I will and nobody can stop me. I tend to be doubtful of the validity of both logic and morals these days, though…

    I guess the doubt makes the E9w1 fix come out in me…

  2. #52
    Step into my office. Luv Deluxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    NiSe
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @AntiheroComplex

    Go ahead and post a picture of yourself. I wanna see what you look like.
    I kinda prefer to avoid posting full pics in the public forum, but I can PM you if you're super curious (I think hairstyle/makeup contributes a lot to the overall vibe).

    Hope these torsos will work for now. This is from a beach trip I took with some friends a couple of summers ago. We'd positioned a point-and-shoot camera on a rock, and it started to slide off right as it took the timed picture.

    I think it's actually kind of interesting within the context of this thread; each person in this picture has a different dominant instinct.

    The guy on the left is an ISFJ 6, sp-dom. The dude on the other side is an ESTJ 3, so-dom. That leaves me in the middle.

    AMERICAN TRASH
    Ni > Se > Fe > Ti
    7w6 cp
    so SX it hurts
    Sanguine/Choleric
    Chaotic Good

    ~ Gryffindor on the streets, Slytherin in the sheets ~

  3. #53
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    ^ nice example!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    You tend to change yourself in order to please the group and not to offend. This is an Fe thing. Not to mention that I have yet to ever meet an ENFP whom is Sx last.
    It is a Fe thing, but it is also social instinct, and really just common sense to some extent. I don't really see it as changing oneself as much as being aware of how others are likely to react to you if you do certain things, and being aware of that in self-presentation. On the first week of class, for instance, I will probably be early and dress relatively conservative and put-together, because I want to convey my attitude of being a serious student to the professor - not to mention it will help get me into that mindset. Later in the year I'm sure I'll turn up to class in yoga clothes or pajama pants, but that first impression is important to me, especially as a second degree student, as opposed to a fresh-out-of-high-school collegian. I do also want to try to set myself apart, because I am going to be asking for recommendations at the end of the semester. How one dresses can be a tool...

    Btw, I have a good friend who I believe is an ENFP So/Sp 9w1. (Not that I have an opinion on Magic Qwan's instinct stacking.) She is shy, friendly, kind of OCD - borderlines xSFJ in behavior - and loves gossip and flirting, but shies from intimacy. She has tested ENFP, and confirms it, but 9w1 and So/Sp is my call.

  4. #54
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    I'm not sure how to describe how I dress, but summer is my favorite time for fashion. I love all the loose outfits that make me feel liberated. I wear tanks a lot and I only wear tees at the most, but I never like to hide my arms or legs. Jeans and sleeves only make me feel covered up. Winter fashion can be fun but it's so many layers that I feel suffocated. I need to show some skin lol.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  5. #55
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    That is learned behavior, really…
    I was much more strict about sticking to exactly what I believed when I was younger. If I thought something was wrong with somebody I cared for or somebody was crying, I would ask what was wrong and try to help. I have always enjoyed learning new things and spreading ideas, and I was a courious child. If I hadn't been raised in a brainwashing cult, I think I would have been more to litany and relaxed as a child, as I always have been live and let live in other situations.

    I guess I don't see a lot of battles as worth fighting. If I truly believe I should act a certain way, I will and nobody can stop me. I tend to be doubtful of the validity of both logic and morals these days, though…

    I guess the doubt makes the E9w1 fix come out in me…
    Yeah, it probably is more related to the 9w1 fix now that I think about it. The interesting thing is that I almost never do this to appease others. I only do this to not lose people close to me and not offend them to much, and I do this in order to gain social contacts in order to help me in college and to further advance my career.

    Quote Originally Posted by AntiheroComplex View Post
    I kinda prefer to avoid posting full pics in the public forum, but I can PM you if you're super curious (I think hairstyle/makeup contributes a lot to the overall vibe).

    Hope these torsos will work for now. This is from a beach trip I took with some friends a couple of summers ago. We'd positioned a point-and-shoot camera on a rock, and it started to slide off right as it took the timed picture.

    I think it's actually kind of interesting within the context of this thread; each person in this picture has a different dominant instinct.

    The guy on the left is an ISFJ 6, sp-dom. The dude on the other side is an ESTJ 3, so-dom. That leaves me in the middle.

    Yeah I don't know why on earth you would be afraid to post a picture of yourself because you look like you are an absolutely beautiful girl with a very well taken care of body. Also you do tend to dress in the classic sx/sp "Hot Topic" style, as you say. Please do send me the head shot of the pic as well, because you have me very curious. Finally, your ISFJ friend looks like he is a sp/so 6w7. Am I wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    ^ nice example!



    It is a Fe thing, but it is also social instinct, and really just common sense to some extent. I don't really see it as changing oneself as much as being aware of how others are likely to react to you if you do certain things, and being aware of that in self-presentation. On the first week of class, for instance, I will probably be early and dress relatively conservative and put-together, because I want to convey my attitude of being a serious student to the professor - not to mention it will help get me into that mindset. Later in the year I'm sure I'll turn up to class in yoga clothes or pajama pants, but that first impression is important to me, especially as a second degree student, as opposed to a fresh-out-of-high-school collegian. I do also want to try to set myself apart, because I am going to be asking for recommendations at the end of the semester. How one dresses can be a tool...

    Btw, I have a good friend who I believe is an ENFP So/Sp 9w1. (Not that I have an opinion on Magic Qwan's instinct stacking.) She is shy, friendly, kind of OCD - borderlines xSFJ in behavior - and loves gossip and flirting, but shies from intimacy. She has tested ENFP, and confirms it, but 9w1 and So/Sp is my call.
    Wow, I never do this kind of shit to fit in. I guess I just don't give a damn about it. Why do you do it? To get ahead maybe? To be popular? Seriously, why do you do it?

    Also, yeah I believe that there are ENFP so/sp out there, they are just VERY rare.

  6. #56
    Step into my office. Luv Deluxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    NiSe
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Yeah I don't know why on earth you would be afraid to post a picture of yourself because you look like you are an absolutely beautiful girl with a very well taken care of body. Also you do tend to dress in the classic sx/sp "Hot Topic" style, as you say. Please do send me the head shot of the pic as well, because you have me very curious. Finally, your ISFJ friend looks like he is a sp/so 6w7. Am I wrong?
    Thanks! Yeah...because of the boots (which I wear all the time) and because of the fishnets (a far less regular occurrence), people sometimes like to toss out words like "goth" and "emo." I wear whatever I like as long as it reflects me in some way, and that tends to vary widely. I was hesitant to post the pic because it's such an incomplete image of who I am, but it still got the point across and conveniently had the heads chopped off already.

    But yeah. It's a thing. I could be wearing distressed jeans, Mardi Gras beads (my new favorite, apparently), and a fitted t-shirt featuring my favorite team's logo, but as long as those boots are there, people gotta whip out the ol' goth card. My personality is anything but! Haha, oh, well. Anyway, if you're expecting me to look like this girl...



    ...you're gonna be sorely disappointed.

    I do believe he's sp/so, 6w7, yes. I used to think he was 6w5, but it's more probable that his wings are considerably more balanced than I'm used to seeing in people.
    AMERICAN TRASH
    Ni > Se > Fe > Ti
    7w6 cp
    so SX it hurts
    Sanguine/Choleric
    Chaotic Good

    ~ Gryffindor on the streets, Slytherin in the sheets ~

  7. #57
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Just sounds like common courtesy. I wouldn't wear a track suit to a funeral.

    People don't usually call you out for what you're wearing unless its an obvious formal setting.
    Exactly…
    Of course, public schools where I live (Louisiana) have a strict dress code where everyone wears khaki pants, a white polo, black shoes, and a brown belt. No hats, braces, facial hair or jewelry are allowed. Shirts must be tucked in at all times or you get detention. Chewing gum will get you detention, as well. Glasses must have black frames. If your hair is dyed, it must be a natural hair color.

    For females, the rules are the same, except pants are replaced with skorts.


    This dress code has been statewide school policy since 1998.

  8. #58
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    No braces?!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  9. #59
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    No braces?!
    No. Only the ones ones on your teeth are ok if you start school with them and they can't have special coloring. Dental grills, fake braces, and retainers aren't allowed in school.

    As a disambigition, braces here refer to suspenders. We call them suspenders here, too…
    …but I heard that internationally, suspenders are called braces.

    Word games are fun…
    …more fun than just straight to the point, anyway…

    Anyway, I don't trick people very often, but practical jokes are still good as a rare treat…

  10. #60
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    No. Only the ones ones on your teeth are ok if you start school with them and they can't have special coloring. Dental grills, fake braces, and retainers aren't allowed in school.

    As a disambigition, braces here refer to suspenders. We call them suspenders here, too…
    …but I heard that internationally, suspenders are called braces.

    Word games are fun…
    …more fun than just straight to the point, anyway…

    Anyway, I don't trick people very often, but practical jokes are still good as a rare treat…
    …so long as nobody is hurt and everyone mutually can laugh…

    I used to be funny…

Similar Threads

  1. [sx] Sx doms and a deep hatred for porn
    By The Great One in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-22-2015, 06:44 PM
  2. [ENTP] Sx dom ENTP's: How many of you have mis-typed as an ENFP?
    By The Great One in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:09 PM
  3. [sx] Sx doms and people with strong sx + being around people that you don't like
    By The Great One in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-14-2013, 05:56 PM
  4. [sx] Sx-doms and Limerence
    By Wind Up Rex in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 07:17 PM
  5. [sx] Two types of Sx doms
    By Elfboy in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 04:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO