• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sx doms being "intimidating"

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Every single time?

How ignorant are you? Every human being would be devastated if loosing one of their senses, it has nothing to do with type. Do you think that just because I'm not an Se user that I would like to be blind, deaf or impaired in any way? You're stupid.

And you got in a mental institution for that? Doubt it. You said in your first post you were "laughing inside of your head because of he's pussiness".

If these are the only situations you had in all of your life, then I'm very sorry for you. And it's impossible to type you until you live a normal healthy life.

Connecting to people doesn't not mean you know their MBTI type. It helps a lot but isn't necessary, otherwise professional MBTI teams wouldn't be able to type their clients. Do you really think they have type to "connect" to them?

Ahhhh, now it makes sense!!! I think your #1 problem is expressing yourself. No offense, but you sounded crazy. And I'm a very open minded person. If I were to tell people what I know to be true but unknownto mostI would be the one in a mental institution.

I said it before: it's highly unlikely you're a J. Being serious there's nothing to do with it.

When we are under stress we act like our shadow types. I acted like an INTJ for about 7 years. I had a hard time believing I was an ENFP in the beginning.

"YOU'RE A LIAR. You write things and then deny you did it. You make shit up all the time and hope people don't notice. You think everybody is stupid or have no memory. Tough luck, I'm neither.

You didn't said Se was retarded, but you called Se users retarded more than once."

i dont know how youre able to misinterprete everything, but i _know_ what i write. i _remember_ it, and thats not what ive written.

"You don't know shit about other people's types until you know your own."

its easy to understand others. yourself? not so much. its type related, but now that i think.. do introverts really get energy from loneliness? i just feel like im going to burn out right now if i cant find someone whose emotions to absorb, to energize myself. does that make me an extrovert? ive always wanted to be independent, but i guess i really do depend my energy on others..

its just that, enfj's seem to label people by things i never would, so it makes me wonder if i could be that. id like to think about it, but im too exhausted, so i wont.

"Dear ignorant person: I'm, like any ENFP, am a tertiary Te user. It's not one of my first two functions. And poiting out gross mistakes in reasoning doesn't relate to that. Any intelligent person would do that Your argument is invalid."

"That is actually a P thing!!! P's, (specially ENTPs) are the ones who immerse themselves so much in their work they forget to eat, to wash, to change their clothes, don't sleep until they drop... "

i dont forget to do those things, its just that i keep going by the same routine, from day after day, until it has totally exhausted me. but yeah, my sleeping schedule is breaking down at this point, its a sign that im losing it.

i dont really want to bother my friends, because they might not necessarily want to be emotional, so they wouldnt even energize me in that case.
and i anyways dont have the energy to figure out how to use busses to meet them.

i never noticed that other people energize me. or i did, but i thought its irrelevant.

right now i just cant do any thinking, this introspection is totally depleting all of my reserves.. yet its the only thing i want to do. but i cant!

i guess it makes sense, since if im 5w4, it explains why i dont get lonely despite not socializing, but the impact of this behaviour causes me into entering a mania of alternate socilaizing through internet which doesnt really do it, but there arent really other options. and i pretend i do it to learn, since thats the only thing i care about, but im really doing it in a sheeple attempt to keep myself from burning out.

and isnt enfp's shadow si te? whatever..

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
hmmm, this is a strange question for me because I've considered myself more of a sx-dom than the other two options, but I don't think "intimidating" is descriptive of me. I think there can be a few narrow, specific ways it can happen...

Generically, might they be circumstances during which during any given interaction with another person, especially one where prior history (even just a simple interaction on the most basic of terms, business, clerk at a store, etc.) does not exist? :thinking: If so, does the wellspring of the reaction perceived as being "intimidated" possibly a "knee-jerk" reflex that despite the simple terms you are engaging with them on; you are more than comfortable relating to them on a deeper level, casually willing to converse as such during whatever dialogue is exchanged between you, and they weren't expecting it? :huh:

If so, that happens to me a lot. :laugh:
Once I get someone to laugh and "break the ice" - this initial awkwardness usually disappears. But some people just aren't comfortable interacting beyond superficial, casual details - especially during a first time conversation with someone who is essentially unknown to them. I understand that; it's not my default, and I take no offense when this occurs, I just close things out cordially, wish them well, and go on about my day. :)

...but generally I'm the opposite. Growing up I had a lot of trouble connecting and forming friendships or dating, etc. Occasionally someone would tell me it was because I am intimidating, but I can't picture in my mind how that is the case.

This surprises me. You come across to me as very well read, very mature, and very sincere. It might simply been that other people might not have been where you were at in those realms, and for some reason uncomfortable with that. I'm sheerly guessing at this, thinking out loud, regardless this seems to be past phenomena for you...

I have been described as an "enigma". I think perhaps I can be a little intimidating to people who are strongly focused on the "norm" because I almost seem like I fit, but there is a vibe that feels really off, and so they are confused by me?

Ahhhhhh, I totally relate to this! :hifive:

I too fit "the norm" in many ways, yet am a bit of an extreme example as such. So, the initial "pigeon holing" of me makes sense to some at first, but then my interaction with them begins and their expectations of me are incongruent with their interaction with me in one way or another.

Most typically people assume I am a bit gung-ho and overly mission oriented. Then, I begin conversing with them, and they realize I am quite personable and they weren't expecting that. So, the easiest thing to do is cut to the chase and close out the conversation to make whatever needed to be done initiate, and allow me to hop along merrily to the next stop on my mission. However, subsequent interactions with them are usually very good - they know who I am, they know that I might not fit their normative expectations of someone who looks like me and has movement patterns/mannerisms like me - but most importantly they know that I care as much about them and how their day is going as compared to whatever it is I am walking over to talk with them about.

Am I rambling, or is this type of phenomena similar in anyway to what you were describing. Am definitely curious to hear your feedback. :solidarity:

I am extremely non-intimidating for people who fall outside the norm in most any direction.

THIS. :rock:
Because I "seem" like the norm in many, many ways - yet don't at all in some glaringly others; those who are outside the norm tend to have no issues communicating with me, at first event or thereafter. They don't fit the mold, and essentially neither do, at least enough not to be stereotyped by them - and so they focus on my interaction with them at the time of first encounter for what it is "at face value" and thus have a higher overall level of comfort with me than those who formulated a stereotype of me before I met with them, and their stereotype was shattered upon initiation of our conversation. This is very, very common for me; I'm actually very thankful for it. :yes:

I'm definitely not a so-dom, and I have elements of sp, but have taken way too many significant risks in my life and am rather comfortable with change, so I couldn't be a sp-dom either. Is there a fourth option? ;)

YES! :yays: You are type: "SX/FIA" - amongst the coolest types one could ever be.
It's a hard job, but someone has to do it. :newwink:

I have to be careful how I come off to people because I scare them away. Most of the time I pretend to be oblivious to people and act like Im more subtle then I really am, because I tend to come on too strong.

Inconsistencies of any kind tend to throw people off. Have you ever considered just "assessing where you are at" and "composing yourself accordingly?"
Honestly, I'm not trying to oversimplify this.
I sincerely think that a disconnect of perception can be more detrimental to a first impression than most people's "genuine demeanor".
Any thoughts as such? :happy:

I don't relate to being called intimidating. I'm just a lot to take on. What I DO relate to (and have problems with) is coming off too strong. Whether people see this as intimidating or not is up to them, but I can sometimes scare people away because being so open, personal, and intense at first. I think my social instinct is more developed for this reason so I have less trouble when attracting a mate - it aids in the art of seduction and makes things easier. ;)

You need to "Simmah' Down' Nah', Sistah!" :rofl1:
No, seriously - that is *WAY* possible.
That's happened to me a lot; thankfully in harmless social connotations.
It is a bit awkward for the people who you meet as such, but if they find the kindness/courage to continue their dialogue with you, they are rarely disappointed? Right?
Am I right, or am I right? :cheese:

BTW - That is *SO* funny to me; I've lived it - more than once. :whistling:
Thank you for that. :hug:

sx firsts have an inner confidence about them that others usually can feel
it's a sense of not permitting themselves to be pushed around ... sometimes this gets them into trouble if they are not willing to stand down, because in life one must learn how to back down once in a while - you cannot always win

intimidating is not how I would describe them, unless they are feeling hyper-sensitive and too insecure

I honestly don't understand this.
Can you please elaborate?

ive had numerous experiences when other people are ridiculously intimidated of me. i find it very easy to be that way.

This is your perception of the interaction, right?
Did any of these people tell you as such?
"Ridiculously intimidated" is a strong term - perhaps you are mis-reading/over-reading other people?
Or perhaps, you genuinely do come across as "unstable" or "overly tense" and thus make others uncomfortable due to the overly amplified essence of your default persona?
Thoughts?

like once, a person whom i knew nothing of blabbered to me, and it bored me ALOT, so i simply focused all my attention to seeing into his head.
i noticed he started visibly shaking at one point in fear, lols. =D (he also acted all wary of me the next time we spoke.)

Ummm - science fiction much?
"Scanners"?
You don't have special mind powers that can get into other people's heads - I assure you.

and then i once threatened to kill an 8w7 because he would intentionally hurt me physically, he was all trying to pretend strong with a guitar on his hand in a combat stance, and i was mentally laughing at his pussiness in my head.

Disgusting.
You threatened to kill another human being over such a juvenile display?
If you were aware of his "pussiness" - you could have easily diffused the situation and taken the high road.
I offer you this advice.
Threats of killing someone are uncivilized and illegal.
However, you need to be aware that there are those in this world that upon hearing such words will not back down, and will escalate the situation to end it in their favor at all costs - in the rare event that you are either unstable/unethical/unscrupulous/ or immature enough to deliver on such said threat.
The outcome of such situations is never certain - too much is variable - but I can assure you this - no one involved wins.
It's a lose/lose situation - in terms of wasted time and energy, a display of poor form, and stooping to a level of barbarism when totally unwarranted.
Please don't do that again; you know better, and if you don't - then you need *ALOT* of help.
Not being a prick - just sharing my .02.
Be a better person than that.

and yeah, i do realize this isnt healthy behaviour, but sometimes i dont know what else to do.

(1) Breathe deeply
(2) Assess the situation
(3) Ensure you are not in danger
(4) If that is the case - consider the perspective of your adversary,
(5) Diffuse them,
(6) Ensure others are not in danger,
(7) Send them on their way,
- or -
(8) Gather others and leave the premises, keeping your eye on the agitated party.
(9) Do not compromise your safety or the safety of others because of the presence of an unstable/intoxicated/belligerent person,
(10) Do not compromise your safety or the safety of others because of your own tomfoolery

Take the high road; it's worth it - please trust me.

then there was an occasion when someone took rules too seriously, and would leave me to starve because i wasnt allowed to eat due some stupid rule of meal times. i basically melodrmatically exclaimed my frustration at her. later, we went to talk to a psychologist, and she was all afraid when she told the psychologist that im too intense. that made me just mentally roll my eyes.

Really?
You wound up consulting with a psychologist due to meal times and eating in general?
Did you listen to what hey had to say?
Maybe there was some wisdom in it.
Just sayin'.

sometimes when im just extremely frustrated and have no idea why or what to do about it, my words will come all poisonously intense like i was about to murder you. and often, peoples stupidity frustrates me into that state.

I'm going to write this statement off as I think it is totally inappropriate.
It would be a really good idea for you to think before you speak, and to learn to manage your anger.
Other people's stupidity?
Focus on that which you have control of: Your actions.
Give others the benefit of the doubt.
Assume positive intent on the part of others if your reactions are incongruently hostile or just plain belligerent.
Heads up - the universe doesn't revolve around you.
You are not an island.
You need other people to successfully live your life.
IMHO, it would be a good idea if you put a little effort into making your interactions with others more positive and less hostile.
Again, not hating - just reflecting on your posts.

and they took me into mental hospital for a half year because of that. if they just told me its not nice behaviour, i wouldve stopped instantly. but no, i guess they think that social norms are somehow obvious to people.

Please keep engaged with professionals who you trust and who can help you.
It is in your best interest.
Seriously.
I honestly wish you good luck if you are engaged with professionals to help you through these things you speak of.

i guess, intensity is a joke to me.

It's not funny.
You not recognizing inappropriate intensity with regard to your interactions with others can result in innocent people getting hurt, and you put in jail.
Believe it.
Don't risk that.
You know there's an issue.
You know there are people who can help you through this.
You can only benefit by taking the time and making the effort to improve these circumstances in your life.

often i pretend shy, because people would be intimidated by my eye contact.

Possibly not a bad interim solution.
However, not a true resolution to his problem, for you, or for others.

Take care, Bro.

I've been called electric as well as been told that my attempts at softness and weakness were quite futile since I project an air of "independence and that I appear that I don't get intimidated by anything" Also something about "a soul-penetrating gaze" Whenever I look at someone who is looking away, they can feel me looking at them. When I walk into a room, it goes quiet for a bit.

You are very "open" and very "focused?"
I like people like that.
Others might be shy as such though.
It's all in the mix of who you meet, IMHO.
Don't change you - just focus on those who react positively to your true nature.
That's a clear path to success for anyone, as far as my life experience can attest to. :newwink:

I think you only scare people because you are reading them, and people don't like feeling powerless.

I've *NEVER* felt "powerless" because someone was trying to get a read on me via staring at me.

Honestly, I think this is *WAY* off.

Many people react the same to me...

Stop staring at people, Bro.
Seriously.
It's rude.

and I can often read people immediately when looking at them. Most of the reactions are not good.

Oh really?
What do you think you are "reading"?
How do you know you read others correctly"
Maybe some people don't like to be stared at?
My bet is that whatever you think you are "reading" in others is way off, and you are simply making them uncomfortable by staring at them.

So I don't make eye contact with strangers anymore.

This is to your benefit and theirs since you obviously have not mastered a neutral and non-confrontational facial expression.
Figure that out.
It will do you good, and others too.
It's not hard.
Try smiling.

As for myself, I've met several other Sx/So ESTP 8w7's. Many of them look like cuddly bunnies until you look into their eyes and see "the icon of sin." So I suppose its possible people see the same thing in my eyes at times.

Sounds like horse shit to me.

i suppose, this explains why all healthy sx so's avoid direct eye contact.
when im at my best, im very intense, and it feels like i could literally burn other people into ash if i accidentally looked them to eyes.

Whatever.
I'm as healthy of an SX/SO as you can ever meet, and making eye contact with others is my default.

I remember one time, walking down the hall, someone stopped me and asked who's ass I was going to beat.

Physically confident people who are engaged to make something happen appear to be "on a mission" to most others.
If you aren't smiling, then a lot of folks will assume you're out to kick some ass.
This has happened to me.
The smile counts for a lot.
Trust me. ;)

I've always gotten weird comments in the same vein regarding my demeanor, from "you look like you could run the world" to less ego-feeding statements and inquiries like "you look deep in thought" or "what are you staring at?"

Intensity of any kind is a phenomena that is easily mis-interpreted by those of a more mellow demeanor.
It's simply "the delta" (aka "difference") between your demeanor/state of existence and theirs that makes them wonder - and as such postulate extreme circumstances, IMHO.

So maybe. I also might be Sp/Sx. I don't know.

Naaah. :cheese:

I don't think people are ever intimidated by me. I think people feel connected to me quickly actually... Which is why I do well with photography.

People feel at ease with me.

Yeeeeah! :moonwalk:
This is my favorite part of being SX-dom.
I love such interactions with people.
It's so much fun; for me and them too.
Just initiate a positive vibe, and if they are receptive then ride it out.
It almost always winds up fun for everyone.
Nicely stated! :hug:

Peace to all.

:solidarity:

-Halla74

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your posts stand out though.

I dont see withdrawn in ur posts

I would use the word powerful. As in making an impact.

That can be intimidating to some people.

Interesting. It's a good thought, though I'm not certain one can be "intimidated" by posts, per se.

I definitely do know how to use lurid language (especially when given free space to do so on the internet). But I was talking more IRL--I'm such the profile of an Fi-dom double-withdrawn. People who don't know me that well IRL have laughed at the discrepancy between my quiet, shadow-on-the-wall, uncommunicative exterior and the way I apparently come across online. Offline, I get the rude "introvert" remarks all the time--"You're too quiet" "You need to come out of your shell" "Why don't you talk to people more??" But there you have it.

I'm personally not of the opinion that our real "vibe" comes across that well online.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting. It's a good thought, though I'm not certain one can be "intimidated" by posts, per se.

I definitely do know how to use lurid language (especially when given free space to do so on the internet). But I was talking more IRL--I'm such the profile of an Fi-dom double-withdrawn. People who don't know me that well IRL have laughed at the discrepancy between my quiet, shadow-on-the-wall, uncommunicative exterior and the way I apparently come across online. Offline, I get the rude "introvert" remarks all the time--"You're too quiet" "You need to come out of your shell" "Why don't you talk to people more??" But there you have it.

I'm personally not of the opinion that our real "vibe" comes across that well online.

Ahhhh, I see.

I think you're right about the vibe online we give...to an extent.

If you have developed Fi...it's going to be natural that u come off as withdrawn irl...especially if the people that are observing you are extroverts lol.

Just like irl I'm not as nice as I am on here. People think I'm all feeler-y online.

If you met me irl the Te comes out and it's heavy. I'm impatient, non expressive with my emotions...unless i'm very close to the person (or don't get much sleep, in which case I have inferior Fi breakdowns lol ) and very obsessed with efficiency.

But developed Fi has that "steady river" kinda thing goin on. (It does at least when ur looking from the outside)

But really Fi is expressed much better in writing...therefore not necessarily as steady river as it looks...

Sorta like it has a stoic exterior but lots of stuff going on underneath, where no one can see.

So we could be "seeing" the real you...

you know what I mean?

And yea, like I said...intimidating...maybe not the best word.

I think impactful

Your posts make an impact.

I would think only Fe's would be "intimidated" by strong Fi...cause they may be worried it would off set the atmosphere or something. :shrug:

You definitely put ur opinions out there...that to some people can be "intimidating"? I'm just guessing now lol :shrug:

Guess it depends on the topic whether or not a person would take your opinion personally or something. :shrug: I don't really know cause I don't happen to be that sensitive :unsure:

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you met me irl the Te comes out and it's heavy. I'm impatient, non expressive with my emotions...unless i'm very close to the person (or don't get much sleep, in which case I have inferior Fi breakdowns lol ) and very obsessed with efficiency.

But developed Fi has that "steady river" kinda thing goin on. (It does at least when ur looking from the outside)
Oh, I dunno. I get that whole "weepy after an all-nighter" thing as well. ;)

But really Fi is expressed much better in writing...therefore not necessarily as steady river as it looks...
Exactly. Although I seem to have been blessed with the same ability to spout off verbally IRL--I just don't.

So we could be "seeing" the real you...

you know what I mean?
Pretty much. I think it's accurate--you are inside my mind.

And yea, like I said...intimidating...maybe not the best word.

I think impactful

Your posts make an impact.
That's good. I don't want to be insignificant.

I would think only Fe's would be "intimidated" by strong Fi...cause they may be worried it would off set the atmosphere or something. :shrug:

You definitely put ur opinions out there...that to some people can be "intimidating"? I'm just guessing now lol :shrug:

Guess it depends on the topic whether or not a person would take your opinion personally or something. :shrug: I don't really know cause I don't happen to be that sensitive :unsure:
Apparently, I'm aggressively opinionated to those who talk to me in a real-life conversation. I don't really know why, except that I don't sugar-coat things. I feel like I hold back like 90% of what's really on my mind (too weird, too inopportune, too whatever), and this all manages to co-exist with my withdrawn ways.

I don't think people should take my opinions personally, unless I'm shoving it down their throats as being "the only right thing to believe" or something; or if they have a strong reason to show me why I'm misguided. I do have an Fe-dom friend who disagrees with this, though--he seems to get upset if I don't share his opinions on everything. Not suggesting all Fe-users are like that, though. It may simply be his personal idiosyncrasy.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, I dunno. I get that whole "weepy after an all-nighter" thing as well. ;)

Exactly. Although I seem to have been blessed with the same ability to spout off verbally IRL--I just don't.

Pretty much. I think it's accurate--you are inside my mind.

That's good. I don't want to be insignificant.

Apparently, I'm aggressively opinionated to those who talk to me in a real-life conversation. I don't really know why, except that I don't sugar-coat things. I feel like I hold back like 90% of what's really on my mind (too weird, too inopportune, too whatever), and this all manages to co-exist with my withdrawn ways.

I don't think people should take my opinions personally, unless I'm shoving it down their throats as being "the only right thing to believe" or something; or if they have a strong reason to show me why I'm misguided. I do have an Fe-dom friend who disagrees with this, though--he seems to get upset if I don't share his opinions on everything. Not suggesting all Fe-users are like that, though. It may simply be his personal idiosyncrasy.

Yea I think Fe's really get uncomfy with that stuff.

They may take it as you not "being loyal" or something too. Idk.

If I don't share an opinion with my ISFJ friend...he gives me the "mommy look" like "you can do better than that"

It only affects me cause I'm a 6:dry: and for some reason can't get rid of that core fear of being abandoned. :/

My ENFJ co-worker though is more apt to back pedal...lol so funny...

He'll say Oh I think such and such...then I don't agree or don't say anything cause I don't want him to be offended that I don't agree...and he retraces his steps. Says stuff like "Well but it could be this and that...I can see why it would be so this way" and it's almost the complete opposite of what he said in the first place...:shock: lol Fe...so funny

(The six in me loves a good back peddler though cause I feel safe with them.)

Are you ISFP?

If so it would explain why u don't think ur sx - ness shows.

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yea I think Fe's really get uncomfy with that stuff.

They may take it as you not "being loyal" or something too. Idk.

If I don't share an opinion with my ISFJ friend...he gives me the "mommy look" like "you can do better than that"

It only affects me cause I'm a 6:dry: and for some reason can't get rid of that core fear of being abandoned. :/

My ENFJ co-worker though is more apt to back pedal...lol so funny...

He'll say Oh I think such and such...then I don't agree or don't say anything cause I don't want him to be offended that I don't agree...and he retraces his steps. Says stuff like "Well but it could be this and that...I can see why it would be so this way" and it's almost the complete opposite of what he said in the first place...:shock: lol Fe...so funny

(The six in me loves a good back peddler though cause I feel safe with them.)

Yeah, that's exactly what it is--he sees me as being disloyal. He doesn't understand that I'm just giving my opinion or a fair assessment of a situation. I've seen him backpedal, too, sometimes in rather extreme ways--I've been known to backpedal, too, though, so I don't judge. Actually, it makes me feel flattered that anyone would actually change their mind to please me.

Are you ISFP?

If so it would explain why u don't think ur sx - ness shows.
Well...that IS the question.

I currently type as xNFP. I fit the profile of an Fi-dom to the point it's embarrassing, yet I am strongly identified with the Si-inferior function, which is scarily accurate for me. Te-inferior doesn't seem to cut it. A very good typist who is familiar with me from another forum suggests INTJ or possibly ESFP, since he's convinced I'm an Ni-user. (I maintain if I were Ni, ISFP would be more likely, but again...Te-inferior). So, I don't really know. xNFP is my best guess.

EDIT: Are ISFPs famous for not looking sx-first, btw??

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, that's exactly what it is--he sees me as being disloyal. He doesn't understand that I'm just giving my opinion or a fair assessment of a situation. I've seen him backpedal, too, sometimes in rather extreme ways--I've been known to backpedal, too, though, so I don't judge. Actually, it makes me feel flattered that anyone would actually change their mind to please me.

Well...that IS the question.

I currently type as xNFP. I fit the profile of an Fi-dom to the point it's embarrassing, yet I am strongly identified with the Si-inferior function, which is scarily accurate for me. Te-inferior doesn't seem to cut it. A very good typist who is familiar with me from another forum suggests INTJ or possibly ESFP, since he's convinced I'm an Ni-user. (I maintain if I were Ni, ISFP would be more likely, but again...Te-inferior). So, I don't really know. xNFP is my best guess.

EDIT: Are ISFPs famous for not looking sx-first, btw??

If I were to type you...I would say ISFP

That: " I seem to have been blessed with the same ability to spout off verbally IRL" you have going on is inferior Te. ISFP's have this ability to do this but prefer not to unless provoked.

Edit: I don't have any real objective data to uphold that , no. Nor do I know that they're famous for it.

(This is just ime...WHICH IS WITH MANY ISFP's, I know like 9 different ISFP's off the top of my head irl<---everyone I know seems to be an ISFP...sheesh...And I'm not mistyping...)/end Edit

Is that their Fi is like looking through fog...really dense fog...so you would NEVER be able to read whether their an sx at first glance...

They do happen to mostly be sp last though...I would say that is something almost all of them have in common...they hate paying bills...bottom line.

And most ISFP's are not sx first IME. If they are ...they can back pedal...

If they're not sx dom...they will almost never back pedal.

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

That: " I seem to have been blessed with the same ability to spout off verbally IRL" you have going on is inferior Te. ISFP's have this ability to do this but prefer not to unless provoked.

I don't have any real objective data to uphold that , no.

IME ...WHICH IS WITH MANY ISFP's( like 9 off the top of my head)<---everyone I know seems to be one. sheesh...And I'm not mistyping...

Is that their Fi is like looking through fog...really dense fog...so you would NEVER be able to read whether their an sx at first glance...

They do happen to mostly be sp last though...I would say that is something almost all of them have in common...they hate paying bills...bottom line.

Could be. It's worth considering. I do get annoyed with having to pay bills.

I'm planning on putting up a type me thread sometime soon, so I'll call your name to review the evidence then.

Though it's worth noting that my stepfather is a hardcore INFP who is also gifted in the off-spouting arts, not even under pressure. He's just very articulate.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Could be. It's worth considering. I do get annoyed with having to pay bills.

I'm planning on putting up a type me thread sometime soon, so I'll call your name to review the evidence then.

Though it's worth noting that my stepfather is a hardcore INFP who is also gifted in the off-spouting arts, not even under pressure. He's just very articulate.

Yea I guess u could be an INFP...hmm

They both have that Te thing going on.

I feel like statistically cause ur a 4 you're more apt to be infp....but that doesn't really matter

I think that IME ISFP's have a more cynical/cold side just because of their Te showing

And INFP's can be cold not so cynical cause of their perfectionistic ideals...I haven't known too many INFP's that spout lol...hmmm

I'll keep a look out for the thread ;)

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yea I guess u could be an INFP...hmm

They both have that Te thing going on.

I feel like statistically cause ur a 4 you're more apt to be infp....but that doesn't really matter

I think that IME ISFP's have a more cynical/cold side just because of their Te showing

And INFP's can be cold not so cynical cause of their perfectionistic ideals...I haven't known too many INFP's that spout lol...hmmm

I'll keep a look out for the thread ;)

I can tell you, I much RATHER be an ISFP, though whatever iNtuiting function I have has served me very reliably for most of my life.

Yeah, it's fair to say I'm cynical--why do you say ISFPs are more prone to this, though? Both are Te-inf. You also have to keep in mind I've got 8- and 6-fixes, which lend themselves to cynicism. (I had this same trouble figuring out the core 4).

Eh, we'll talk about it. I'm going out of town tonight for a long time, so the thread will happen when it happens.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

I don't have any real objective data to uphold that , no.

IME ...WHICH IS WITH MANY ISFP's( like 9 off the top of my head)<---everyone I know seems to be one. sheesh...And I'm not mistyping...

Im not a 9 but I can't disagree with what you are saying.IRL my intensity tends to surprise people. I probably look almost sp instinct at first glance bc I keep to myself, have been called cold or quiet by strangers. Then they get a nasty surprise from my sx dom intensity. I am actually sp last, I am pretty sure I am more aware of my wants (sx) than my needs, and I am weirded out some times that strangers often see me as mature, regal, hard working, or responsible, because I actually just work smarter instead of harder, I hate paying bills and I am not great at managing money. One of the guys im seeing is only 20 and on line I sometimes act like I am about 13.

Im a six wing seven sx/so. Don't make ISFP synonymous with enneagram nine, that's a mistake, they are not interchangeable.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Im not a 9 but I can't disagree with what you are saying.IRL my intensity tends to surprise people. I probably look almost sp instinct at first glance bc I keep to myself, have been called cold or quiet by strangers. Then they get a nasty surprise from my sx dom intensity. I am actually sp last, I am pretty sure I am more aware of my wants (sx) than my needs, and I am weirded out some times that strangers often see me as mature, regal, hard working, or responsible, because I actually just work smarter instead of harder, I hate paying bills and I am not great at managing money. One of the guys im seeing is only 20 and on line I sometimes act like I am about 13.

Im a six wing seven sx/so. Don't make ISFP synonymous with enneagram nine, that's a mistake, they are not interchangeable.

You're an ISFP?

Am I interpreting your post properly?

-----

In any case...I think you may have, maybe interpreted my post...a little....well u read it wrong lol

I didn't write very clearly actually either lol so I can take the blame for that ha ha...

"like 9 off the top of my head"

That's what I wrote...but I meant that I know at least nine ISFP's irl

I don't think they're all nines... I know they're not lol

Some are 2 and some are 9 and ones a 1

No 6's though....hmm may I ask do you have an 8 fix?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You're an ISFP?

Am I interpreting your post properly?

-----

In any case...I think you may have, maybe interpreted my post...a little....well u read it wrong lol

I didn't write very clearly actually either lol so I can take the blame for that ha ha...

"like 9 off the top of my head"

That's what I wrote...but I meant that I know at least nine ISFP's irl

I don't think they're all nines... I know they're not lol

Some are 2 and some are 9 and ones a 1

No 6's though....hmm may I ask do you have an 8 fix?

Ok so you were describing ISFP 9s .. I thought you were saying ISFP isn't ever sx dom...maybe you don't know what 9 sx dom is like...they seek connections deeply yet play the 9 game. I was close to a 9 sx dom who had very strong Fi and he is ISTJ ... clingy but cold, needs constant connection but almost seems in denial or ashamed of it. Outright verbal denial while behavior is the opposite.

Yes sx dom Fi 9 are not going to be up in your face IRL ..

I tested INFP mostly on dichotomy testing and yes identify as a Jungian ISFP and also the PTypes Exuberant personality which is roughly ISFP.

I identify as SEE in socionics though and have a more ESFP persona per Keirsey too.

I keep misunderstanding your posts I realize that you meant 9 Isfps...nvm I will go away.

Yes I have an 8 fix.

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"YOU'RE A LIAR. You write things and then deny you did it. You make shit up all the time and hope people don't notice. You think everybody is stupid or have no memory. Tough luck, I'm neither.

You didn't said Se was retarded, but you called Se users retarded more than once."

i dont know how youre able to misinterprete everything, but i _know_ what i write. i _remember_ it, and thats not what ive written.

Your own words:

i just thought, it would be very much fun to pretend an esfj and say, in a group situation, out of topic, nonchalantly, in a total retard voice enthusiastically: "i feel like fucking." =D (its so ironic, that sensors cant differentiate my sarcastic acting from who i actually am. =] )

"well there was this esfj who said to herself, when people were watching tv, in a total retard voice "funny hairs!", and another esfj once said "i play guitar". you get the correlationg, the retardedness? thats what its about! =D

you judged that esfj thing by what they would think, i judged by waht they would feel. to me its irrelevant whether they would say something like that, in my mind, them saying "funny hairs!" in a retarded voice is the same as if they saif "i like fucking!", because both are equally retarded. get the Fe logic?

I can actually quote your posts to prove you did say that, yet you keep claiming I "misunderstand you". There's no misunderstanding, you called ESFJ typical behavior "retarded" three times.

I didn't say you called all Sensors retarded, but calling one three times and saying that two different things they say sound equally retarded to you paints an ugly picture. Maybe you just don't get these people logic, how they don't get yours sometimes. It doesn't make any of you "retarded", just different.

Also I can see now that you're typing problems re related to your keyboard. That's why you used "_" to separate your words, right?

"You don't know shit about other people's types until you know your own."

its easy to understand others. yourself? not so much. its type related, but now that i think.. do introverts really get energy from loneliness? i just feel like im going to burn out right now if i cant find someone whose emotions to absorb, to energize myself. does that make me an extrovert? ive always wanted to be independent, but i guess i really do depend my energy on others..

It's easy to think you understand others.

Yes, Introverts get their energy or "fuel" from being alone. It's not they don't like company, it's that after a while it stresses them out. It has nothing to do with quietness, they may be chatty to close friends, but need a lot of space.

What you described feeling like is an Extrovert thing. The distinction between the two types is the easier to make once you realize most people get it wrong. They think Extroverts are loud, chatty and obnoxious and Introverts shy, quiet and non social. That's not rue.

People have their moments of course, but no Introvert normally feels what you described, so that means you're an E.

its just that, enfj's seem to label people by things i never would, so it makes me wonder if i could be that. id like to think about it, but im too exhausted, so i wont.

What made you think you might be an ENFJ?

And remember, you don't have to fit every word in the description to be one. Most MBTI articles are written by prejudiced Intuitives who bias their tests against Sensors because they thin their lesser beings. So you can't really trust these descriptions 100%.

You're much better off reading material on Cognitive Functions, they actually describe your values and that's more who we are then how we act. Unfortunately most of the texts are really long and difficult, but I found out my type after reading two great pieces. I can post the links if you'd like, after you find out your Ennegram type.

"Dear ignorant person: I'm, like any ENFP, am a tertiary Te user. It's not one of my first two functions. And poiting out gross mistakes in reasoning doesn't relate to that. Any intelligent person would do that Your argument is invalid."

"That is actually a P thing!!! P's, (specially ENTPs) are the ones who immerse themselves so much in their work they forget to eat, to wash, to change their clothes, don't sleep until they drop... "

i dont forget to do those things, its just that i keep going by the same routine, from day after day, until it has totally exhausted me. but yeah, my sleeping schedule is breaking down at this point, its a sign that im losing it.

That's indeed a different thing. But have you come up with this routine yourself? Why?

It's important to know if we came up with routines ourselves or if we are only conditioned to it thanks to our upbringing, going to a boarding/rigid school, having to adapt to live on our own etc.

i dont really want to bother my friends, because they might not necessarily want to be emotional, so they wouldnt even energize me in that case.
and i anyways dont have the energy to figure out how to use busses to meet them.

I can understand that. I feel the same way. Since I'm an ENFP and you might be an ENFJ, it could be an ENFx thing.

i never noticed that other people energize me. or i did, but i thought its irrelevant.

That is actually extremely relevant to MBTI/Enneagram. You may wanna pay attention to that, it keeps you from mistyping yourself. You have to think of how you feel when you're in your best condition, when you're happy or content.

right now i just cant do any thinking, this introspection is totally depleting all of my reserves.. yet its the only thing i want to do. but i cant!

That's understandable. Introspection is about looking inside of yourself, focusing on you and not others, living inside of your head.

But if you spend too much time there, you loose touch with the outside and can't connect the dots. You'll read a hundred pages on something but won't be able do make sense of it. I've been there, done that, never wanna come back.

i guess it makes sense, since if im 5w4, it explains why i dont get lonely despite not socializing, but the impact of this behaviour causes me into entering a mania of alternate socilaizing through internet which doesnt really do it, but there arent really other options. and i pretend i do it to learn, since thats the only thing i care about, but im really doing it in a sheeple attempt to keep myself from burning out.

and isnt enfp's shadow si te? whatever..

So you're sure your type is 5w4? How did you find out, through a test or reading? I'm curious, you've said you've been wrong many times.

That would explain your online behavior so far. I really love to help people, I also like challenges so that's why I tried to help you for so long. You seemed to need it and it was interesting.

I feel really stupid wasting my time with you if you didn't really mean to learn anything.

But it's a lesson learnt. Never again.

About the shadow type thing:if you don't care to understand, then I don't care to explain.

Peace out.

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=15003]Vilku[/MENTION]

Have you read the [MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION] post?

Some great advices there.

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION]

You're the most intelligent and wise person who posted on this thread so far. I'd post my favorite bits but I'd end up quoting your whole post anyway, so yeah.

Great patience too, I'm clearly not there yet, but you set a great example. I think you gave much better advices to [MENTION=15003]Vilku[/MENTION] then I ever could. I just get so fed up I keep on trying to make him see sense. I should know it's futile. People will think what they want to think, so let it be.

oh and I think I get what [MENTION=10791]sulfit[/MENTION] meant.

sx firsts have an inner confidence about them that others usually can feel
it's a sense of not permitting themselves to be pushed around ... sometimes this gets them into trouble if they are not willing to stand down, because in life one must learn how to back down once in a while - you cannot always win

intimidating is not how I would describe them, unless they are feeling hyper-sensitive and too insecure

It's like I've said to [MENTION=15003]Vilku[/MENTION] before:

Intimidating people aren't extreme, melodramatic or violent. They are chill and collected, while projecting an aura of power and strength. It's not a conscientious choice of projecting that, it just happens.

We don't mean to intimidate, yet people often feel that way in our presence. It can suck or be funny most of the times, but eventually come to our aid in an extreme situation.

EDIT> And about this:
Ummm - science fiction much?
"Scanners"?
You don't have special mind powers that can get into other people's heads - I assure you.

You may wanna take care with what you say about other people beliefs. You think this is "science fiction" and you have every right to that. But just because most people believe aliens don't exist, that men really did go to the moon, ghosts are fiction etc, it doesn't make them right.

It's a question of belief, it doesn't have to be proven.

And arrogant, much? Maybe I spoke too soon and you're not that wise.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your own words:

I didn't say you called all Sensors retarded, but calling one three times and saying that two different things they say sound equally retarded to you paints an ugly picture. Maybe you just don't get these people logic, how they don't get yours sometimes. It doesn't make any of you "retarded", just different.

It's easy to think you understand others.

Yes, Introverts get their energy or "fuel" from being alone. It's not they don't like company, it's that after a while it stresses them out. It has nothing to do with quietness, they may be chatty to close friends, but need a lot of space.

What you described feeling like is an Extrovert thing. The distinction between the two types is the easier to make once you realize most people get it wrong. They think Extroverts are loud, chatty and obnoxious and Introverts shy, quiet and non social. That's not rue.

That is actually extremely relevant to MBTI/Enneagram. You may wanna pay attention to that, it keeps you from mistyping yourself. You have to think of how you feel when you're in your best condition, when you're happy or content.

"I can actually quote your posts to prove you did say that, yet you keep claiming I "misunderstand you". There's no misunderstanding, you called ESFJ typical behavior "retarded" three times. "

ahem, you claimed i claimed _Se_ retarded. i didnt. now what has the esfj thing to do with that? =|

and i didnt imply there being anything negative to retardedness. wuite the opposite, your just assuming worst. one day some week ago, i saw a retard walking like a zombie, it made me laugh so hard, it made me so, so happy. whats wrong with being delighted by others?

"Also I can see now that you're typing problems re related to your keyboard. That's why you used "_" to separate your words, right?"

thats a method of emphasis. something i can use universally everywhere, unlike bolding nd that, so yeah, i prefer universal methods.

"People have their moments of course, but no Introvert normally feels what you described, so that means you're an E."

or maybe it could just be lack of compassion, because ive never really been loved by anyone so then when i introspect, the pain surfaces.. and im just misinterpreting this need of compassion as a need of socializing? idk =S..

although its true, i feel the most energized after an instense conversation. an sx thing perhaps?

"What made you think you might be an ENFJ?

And remember, you don't have to fit every word in the description to be one. Most MBTI articles are written by prejudiced Intuitives who bias their tests against Sensors because they thin their lesser beings. So you can't really trust these descriptions 100%.

You're much better off reading material on Cognitive Functions, they actually describe your values and that's more who we are then how we act. Unfortunately most of the texts are really long and difficult, but I found out my type after reading two great pieces. I can post the links if you'd like, after you find out your Ennegram type. "

yes, i think so too. its best to talk to actual people and learn through experience.
yes, do post.
this might be biased logic, but heres my interpretation anyways: (despite the fact that i dont realte with _any_ type, the nfj's seem closest however.)
Te's have shared standards, such as learning by same methods as others, combined with fi, personal morals. i have more of universal morals, that i could say are fool proof, as long as i actually follow them. and ive always learned things my own way, its a Ti thing.

im as nutty as a feeler. if i feel like im type a, then thats what i believe in. -.- (it _is_ based on logic, but i often take shortcuts in my "logic". because im so impatient, and want answers instantly. whenever i face a problem, i allow my frustration and anger to consume me until an answer pops into my mind. doesnt work always.. -..-)

i take my responsibility of finding my place and contributing enough to sustain myself in this society my primary goal, a Je user thing id guess. ive always taken my school too seriously, despite the fact that i remember none of thei nformation they teach cause i consider it useless.

if i dont think im going to a good direction, then ill give myself absolutely no fun time at all. and if i do, i do it to make myself more skillful at something. i heavily restrain my imagination, trying to be realistic, despite how much i love fantasizing about the unreal. more unreal, the better.

enfj's seem to relate things such as family, place you live, and other details i consider completely irrelevant to my identity as somehow relevant, so it makes me doubt that im an enfj. like i told one enfj that my mother is a capitalist, he instantly got all bewildered and asked in an angry tone looking at my eyes: "are you a capitalist!!?" xD..

dont know though, my sample ground of enfj's is inexistent.

one Fe thing: my empathy is involuntary. as long as im emotionally open, ill suck up everyone elses problems.

on the ennea: my general best problem solving strategy is to use the frustration/anger i mentioned to motivate my brains into finding an answer from within. seems like both an Ni and 5w4 integrating to eight thing? like when i was better, always when i forgot a word, i would just get all angry in my head and search relentlessly until i found it. and thta habit provided me an incredible vocabulary at the time, which has diminished by now.. i know the words are there, but ive lost connection to them.

"That's indeed a different thing. But have you come up with this routine yourself? Why?

It's important to know if we came up with routines ourselves or if we are only conditioned to it thanks to our upbringing, going to a boarding/rigid school, having to adapt to live on our own etc."

other peoples routines never stuck to me. ive always had my own, more strict than other peoples standards. it started around age 6 with hand washing, keeping my toys clean, requiring my friends to always wash their hands before they can play with my toys. it still applies. =) (but i usually rather just clean the things my friends touch after they leave. and they say they have "clean" hands. well, not clean enough clearly. -.-) i sometimes push my standards on others if mine are more efficient, and deal with the same problem. it also annoys the hell out of me if other people believe in silly things and demand me to behave some way because of their stupid beliefs.

im also normally quite rigid with what i expect from other people, but since my head getting messed up, i dont believe in my own morals anymore. i pretty much just absorb the morals of whoever i am with.

"I can understand that. I feel the same way. Since I'm an ENFP and you might be an ENFJ, it could be an ENFx thing."

ive noticed, other sx so's seem to have problems with such trivial sp things too. being an intuitor only makes it even worse. (referring to the busses thing<<), and the bothering thing, yeah, prolly.

"That's understandable. Introspection is about looking inside of yourself, focusing on you and not others, living inside of your head.

But if you spend too much time there, you loose touch with the outside and can't connect the dots. You'll read a hundred pages on something but won't be able do make sense of it. I've been there, done that, never wanna come back."

hm.. ive been very external focused the past few years, reading reading and reading, but lost the ability to internalize it due losing connection to my experience. thus the theories were without grounding. for me, looking inside does seem to make everything more clear, but like i said before, its the pain i eventually rediscover that stops my pursuit. 5w4 descriptions say 5w4's get all lost if they dont detach themselves from the reality, it seems like what i experience. since youre an 8, 5 is disintegration, so its the worst thing you could do.

since i strongly suspect 8w7 is my third ennea potentially, i can see how others scrutinizing me caused to me doubting myself and becoming thus very introspective in a negative way, losing connection to outside.

"So you're sure your type is 5w4? How did you find out, through a test or reading? I'm curious, you've said you've been wrong many times.

That would explain your online behavior so far. I really love to help people, I also like challenges so that's why I tried to help you for so long. You seemed to need it and it was interesting.

I feel really stupid wasting my time with you if you didn't really mean to learn anything.

But it's a lesson learnt. Never again.

About the shadow type thing:if you don't care to understand, then I don't care to explain.

Peace out."

dont assume too quick. =|
i do am honestly trying to learn all this time, its just that i fail at doing it at times. thats why i call it "learning".
especially now that im having one of these introspective phases again. so im actually genuinely able to learn.

and the link you shew clearly said its Si Te thats your shadow. elaborate me?

and when im disconnected from myself, i dont realize im not learning things. i would never want to do that kind of repetitive waste of time consciously.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sanjuro said:
why do you say ISFPs are more prone to this, though? Both are Te-inf.

I thought about this for a while. I am going to have to say that it's cause most INFP's I know are E4ish and E1ish by integration

Most ISFP's no matter what their type...but especially in E9's are just cynical....I have just observed this. I really can't think of a good reason yet. I'll have to ask one lol

INFP's still seem to have a glimmer of hope and such in their eye...probably because of E4 ness

Ok so you were describing ISFP 9s .. I thought you were saying ISFP isn't ever sx dom...maybe you don't know what 9 sx dom is like...they seek connections deeply yet play the 9 game. I was close to a 9 sx dom who had very strong Fi and he is ISTJ ... clingy but cold, needs constant connection but almost seems in denial or ashamed of it. Outright verbal denial while behavior is the opposite.

Yes sx dom Fi 9 are not going to be up in your face IRL ..

I tested INFP mostly on dichotomy testing and yes identify as a Jungian ISFP and also the PTypes Exuberant personality which is roughly ISFP.

I identify as SEE in socionics though and have a more ESFP persona per Keirsey too.

I keep misunderstanding your posts I realize that you meant 9 Isfps...nvm I will go away.

Yes I have an 8 fix.

Ha ha I edited it. I re-read what I wrote and it could have been interpreted that way. :doh: Sorry I was sleepy when I wrote that lol.:sleeping:

I was speaking of ISFP's in general

(Although I do think E9's would be he hardest to pinpoint down as an sx- dom now that I think of it :shock: It's seems like a contradiction to the poor E9)

-------

...you don't have to go away :newwink:

And I can see a little socionics SEE going on...

But I dunno about MBTI ISFP or INFP :thinking:

If you are 6w7 I would think counterphobia is strong in you, is that so?

If it's not strong then I would see 8 in your tritype.

Which is why I wouldn't have considered ISFP for you.....even though I do see the Fi....

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION]

You're the most intelligent and wise person who posted on this thread so far. I'd post my favorite bits but I'd end up quoting your whole post anyway, so yeah.

oh and I think I get what [MENTION=10791]sulfit[/MENTION] meant.

It's like I've said to [MENTION=15003]Vilku[/MENTION] before:

We don't mean to intimidate, yet people often feel that way in our presence. It can suck or be funny most of the times, but eventually come to our aid in an extreme situation.

EDIT> And about this:

You may wanna take care with what you say about other people beliefs. You think this is "science fiction" and you have every right to that. But just because most people believe aliens don't exist, that men really did go to the moon, ghosts are fiction etc, it doesn't make them right.

It's a question of belief, it doesn't have to be proven.

And arrogant, much? Maybe I spoke too soon and you're not that wise.

i think what halla ment with science fiction, is, that im too consumed by _my_ explanations. instead of looking at it more objectively. i think the more objective explanation, is, that i read the other persons super ego, which i misinterprete as their mind. (i often take some things as so overly obvious that i dont even have a name for them. like guilt tripping, i thought its always so obvious when people do it, that it doesnt deserve to be mentioned at all. thats why i never knew what it meant to guilt trip, despite how obvious it was to me, lols. too obvious, you see, is dismissed.)

and yes i did read it, wanted to say something, but forgot what it was i wanted to say.. >.<

"Great patience too, I'm clearly not there yet, but you set a great example. I think you gave much better advices to [MENTION=15003]Vilku[/MENTION] then I ever could. I just get so fed up I keep on trying to make him see sense. I should know it's futile. People will think what they want to think, so let it be."

its the different processing languages. our methods clearly arent compatible, so i recommend you do your thing and dont try mine. my relations with enfp's seems to work _only_ if im able to connect to their feelings.. otherwise the enfp forgets their own way, and they get lost in my confusion. emphatising you through text obviously has a BIIIIIIT too high potential for error, so im not sure if its even possible to communicate effectively between whatever type i am and an enfp without that emotional connection.

i guess, we shouldnt try to make either see sense, since we define sense differently.

i was trying to decipher the type dynamic, from these two, (me being an nfj)
http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Extinguishment
http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Quasi-identical

to me it seems so vague, that the dynamic could be applied on any relationship.. but maybe your Te logic is more compatible with understanding those things? i find im able to justify _any_ theory if i feel like doing so. so no, not very consistent. (in fact, ive believed to be so, so many types, and every, every time i was able to see all the dynamics like YEAH THIS IS HOW IT IS! .. <.<)

on the sense thing again: its also an unheathy sx so behaviour to attempt to teach others how things are. ive recognized, every sx so does it when we lose our sense, which is sp, it gives us grounding, an understanding of reality. so we wouldnt be too obsessed with something irrelevant.