User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 134

  1. #81
    Senior Member Vilku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post
    Every single time?




    How ignorant are you? Every human being would be devastated if loosing one of their senses, it has nothing to do with type. Do you think that just because I'm not an Se user that I would like to be blind, deaf or impaired in any way? You're stupid.



    And you got in a mental institution for that? Doubt it. You said in your first post you were "laughing inside of your head because of he's pussiness".



    If these are the only situations you had in all of your life, then I'm very sorry for you. And it's impossible to type you until you live a normal healthy life.






    Connecting to people doesn't not mean you know their MBTI type. It helps a lot but isn't necessary, otherwise professional MBTI teams wouldn't be able to type their clients. Do you really think they have type to "connect" to them?



    Ahhhh, now it makes sense!!! I think your #1 problem is expressing yourself. No offense, but you sounded crazy. And I'm a very open minded person. If I were to tell people what I know to be true but unknownto mostI would be the one in a mental institution.



    I said it before: it's highly unlikely you're a J. Being serious there's nothing to do with it.



    When we are under stress we act like our shadow types. I acted like an INTJ for about 7 years. I had a hard time believing I was an ENFP in the beginning.
    "YOU'RE A LIAR. You write things and then deny you did it. You make shit up all the time and hope people don't notice. You think everybody is stupid or have no memory. Tough luck, I'm neither.

    You didn't said Se was retarded, but you called Se users retarded more than once."

    i dont know how youre able to misinterprete everything, but i _know_ what i write. i _remember_ it, and thats not what ive written.


    "You don't know shit about other people's types until you know your own."

    its easy to understand others. yourself? not so much. its type related, but now that i think.. do introverts really get energy from loneliness? i just feel like im going to burn out right now if i cant find someone whose emotions to absorb, to energize myself. does that make me an extrovert? ive always wanted to be independent, but i guess i really do depend my energy on others..

    its just that, enfj's seem to label people by things i never would, so it makes me wonder if i could be that. id like to think about it, but im too exhausted, so i wont.





    "Dear ignorant person: I'm, like any ENFP, am a tertiary Te user. It's not one of my first two functions. And poiting out gross mistakes in reasoning doesn't relate to that. Any intelligent person would do that Your argument is invalid."

    "That is actually a P thing!!! P's, (specially ENTPs) are the ones who immerse themselves so much in their work they forget to eat, to wash, to change their clothes, don't sleep until they drop... "

    i dont forget to do those things, its just that i keep going by the same routine, from day after day, until it has totally exhausted me. but yeah, my sleeping schedule is breaking down at this point, its a sign that im losing it.

    i dont really want to bother my friends, because they might not necessarily want to be emotional, so they wouldnt even energize me in that case.
    and i anyways dont have the energy to figure out how to use busses to meet them.

    i never noticed that other people energize me. or i did, but i thought its irrelevant.

    right now i just cant do any thinking, this introspection is totally depleting all of my reserves.. yet its the only thing i want to do. but i cant!

    i guess it makes sense, since if im 5w4, it explains why i dont get lonely despite not socializing, but the impact of this behaviour causes me into entering a mania of alternate socilaizing through internet which doesnt really do it, but there arent really other options. and i pretend i do it to learn, since thats the only thing i care about, but im really doing it in a sheeple attempt to keep myself from burning out.

    and isnt enfp's shadow si te? whatever..
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

    INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

    mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

  2. #82
    Artisan Conquerer Halla74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    hmmm, this is a strange question for me because I've considered myself more of a sx-dom than the other two options, but I don't think "intimidating" is descriptive of me. I think there can be a few narrow, specific ways it can happen...
    Generically, might they be circumstances during which during any given interaction with another person, especially one where prior history (even just a simple interaction on the most basic of terms, business, clerk at a store, etc.) does not exist? If so, does the wellspring of the reaction perceived as being "intimidated" possibly a "knee-jerk" reflex that despite the simple terms you are engaging with them on; you are more than comfortable relating to them on a deeper level, casually willing to converse as such during whatever dialogue is exchanged between you, and they weren't expecting it?

    If so, that happens to me a lot.
    Once I get someone to laugh and "break the ice" - this initial awkwardness usually disappears. But some people just aren't comfortable interacting beyond superficial, casual details - especially during a first time conversation with someone who is essentially unknown to them. I understand that; it's not my default, and I take no offense when this occurs, I just close things out cordially, wish them well, and go on about my day.

    Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    ...but generally I'm the opposite. Growing up I had a lot of trouble connecting and forming friendships or dating, etc. Occasionally someone would tell me it was because I am intimidating, but I can't picture in my mind how that is the case.
    This surprises me. You come across to me as very well read, very mature, and very sincere. It might simply been that other people might not have been where you were at in those realms, and for some reason uncomfortable with that. I'm sheerly guessing at this, thinking out loud, regardless this seems to be past phenomena for you...

    Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    I have been described as an "enigma". I think perhaps I can be a little intimidating to people who are strongly focused on the "norm" because I almost seem like I fit, but there is a vibe that feels really off, and so they are confused by me?
    Ahhhhhh, I totally relate to this!

    I too fit "the norm" in many ways, yet am a bit of an extreme example as such. So, the initial "pigeon holing" of me makes sense to some at first, but then my interaction with them begins and their expectations of me are incongruent with their interaction with me in one way or another.

    Most typically people assume I am a bit gung-ho and overly mission oriented. Then, I begin conversing with them, and they realize I am quite personable and they weren't expecting that. So, the easiest thing to do is cut to the chase and close out the conversation to make whatever needed to be done initiate, and allow me to hop along merrily to the next stop on my mission. However, subsequent interactions with them are usually very good - they know who I am, they know that I might not fit their normative expectations of someone who looks like me and has movement patterns/mannerisms like me - but most importantly they know that I care as much about them and how their day is going as compared to whatever it is I am walking over to talk with them about.

    Am I rambling, or is this type of phenomena similar in anyway to what you were describing. Am definitely curious to hear your feedback.

    Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    I am extremely non-intimidating for people who fall outside the norm in most any direction.
    THIS.
    Because I "seem" like the norm in many, many ways - yet don't at all in some glaringly others; those who are outside the norm tend to have no issues communicating with me, at first event or thereafter. They don't fit the mold, and essentially neither do, at least enough not to be stereotyped by them - and so they focus on my interaction with them at the time of first encounter for what it is "at face value" and thus have a higher overall level of comfort with me than those who formulated a stereotype of me before I met with them, and their stereotype was shattered upon initiation of our conversation. This is very, very common for me; I'm actually very thankful for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    I'm definitely not a so-dom, and I have elements of sp, but have taken way too many significant risks in my life and am rather comfortable with change, so I couldn't be a sp-dom either. Is there a fourth option?
    YES! You are type: "SX/FIA" - amongst the coolest types one could ever be.
    It's a hard job, but someone has to do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    I have to be careful how I come off to people because I scare them away. Most of the time I pretend to be oblivious to people and act like Im more subtle then I really am, because I tend to come on too strong.
    Inconsistencies of any kind tend to throw people off. Have you ever considered just "assessing where you are at" and "composing yourself accordingly?"
    Honestly, I'm not trying to oversimplify this.
    I sincerely think that a disconnect of perception can be more detrimental to a first impression than most people's "genuine demeanor".
    Any thoughts as such?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I don't relate to being called intimidating. I'm just a lot to take on. What I DO relate to (and have problems with) is coming off too strong. Whether people see this as intimidating or not is up to them, but I can sometimes scare people away because being so open, personal, and intense at first. I think my social instinct is more developed for this reason so I have less trouble when attracting a mate - it aids in the art of seduction and makes things easier.
    You need to "Simmah' Down' Nah', Sistah!"
    No, seriously - that is *WAY* possible.
    That's happened to me a lot; thankfully in harmless social connotations.
    It is a bit awkward for the people who you meet as such, but if they find the kindness/courage to continue their dialogue with you, they are rarely disappointed? Right?
    Am I right, or am I right?

    BTW - That is *SO* funny to me; I've lived it - more than once.
    Thank you for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    sx firsts have an inner confidence about them that others usually can feel
    it's a sense of not permitting themselves to be pushed around ... sometimes this gets them into trouble if they are not willing to stand down, because in life one must learn how to back down once in a while - you cannot always win

    intimidating is not how I would describe them, unless they are feeling hyper-sensitive and too insecure
    I honestly don't understand this.
    Can you please elaborate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    ive had numerous experiences when other people are ridiculously intimidated of me. i find it very easy to be that way.
    This is your perception of the interaction, right?
    Did any of these people tell you as such?
    "Ridiculously intimidated" is a strong term - perhaps you are mis-reading/over-reading other people?
    Or perhaps, you genuinely do come across as "unstable" or "overly tense" and thus make others uncomfortable due to the overly amplified essence of your default persona?
    Thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    like once, a person whom i knew nothing of blabbered to me, and it bored me ALOT, so i simply focused all my attention to seeing into his head.
    i noticed he started visibly shaking at one point in fear, lols. =D (he also acted all wary of me the next time we spoke.)
    Ummm - science fiction much?
    "Scanners"?
    You don't have special mind powers that can get into other people's heads - I assure you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    and then i once threatened to kill an 8w7 because he would intentionally hurt me physically, he was all trying to pretend strong with a guitar on his hand in a combat stance, and i was mentally laughing at his pussiness in my head.
    Disgusting.
    You threatened to kill another human being over such a juvenile display?
    If you were aware of his "pussiness" - you could have easily diffused the situation and taken the high road.
    I offer you this advice.
    Threats of killing someone are uncivilized and illegal.
    However, you need to be aware that there are those in this world that upon hearing such words will not back down, and will escalate the situation to end it in their favor at all costs - in the rare event that you are either unstable/unethical/unscrupulous/ or immature enough to deliver on such said threat.
    The outcome of such situations is never certain - too much is variable - but I can assure you this - no one involved wins.
    It's a lose/lose situation - in terms of wasted time and energy, a display of poor form, and stooping to a level of barbarism when totally unwarranted.
    Please don't do that again; you know better, and if you don't - then you need *ALOT* of help.
    Not being a prick - just sharing my .02.
    Be a better person than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    and yeah, i do realize this isnt healthy behaviour, but sometimes i dont know what else to do.
    (1) Breathe deeply
    (2) Assess the situation
    (3) Ensure you are not in danger
    (4) If that is the case - consider the perspective of your adversary,
    (5) Diffuse them,
    (6) Ensure others are not in danger,
    (7) Send them on their way,
    - or -
    (8) Gather others and leave the premises, keeping your eye on the agitated party.
    (9) Do not compromise your safety or the safety of others because of the presence of an unstable/intoxicated/belligerent person,
    (10) Do not compromise your safety or the safety of others because of your own tomfoolery

    Take the high road; it's worth it - please trust me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    then there was an occasion when someone took rules too seriously, and would leave me to starve because i wasnt allowed to eat due some stupid rule of meal times. i basically melodrmatically exclaimed my frustration at her. later, we went to talk to a psychologist, and she was all afraid when she told the psychologist that im too intense. that made me just mentally roll my eyes.
    Really?
    You wound up consulting with a psychologist due to meal times and eating in general?
    Did you listen to what hey had to say?
    Maybe there was some wisdom in it.
    Just sayin'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    sometimes when im just extremely frustrated and have no idea why or what to do about it, my words will come all poisonously intense like i was about to murder you. and often, peoples stupidity frustrates me into that state.
    I'm going to write this statement off as I think it is totally inappropriate.
    It would be a really good idea for you to think before you speak, and to learn to manage your anger.
    Other people's stupidity?
    Focus on that which you have control of: Your actions.
    Give others the benefit of the doubt.
    Assume positive intent on the part of others if your reactions are incongruently hostile or just plain belligerent.
    Heads up - the universe doesn't revolve around you.
    You are not an island.
    You need other people to successfully live your life.
    IMHO, it would be a good idea if you put a little effort into making your interactions with others more positive and less hostile.
    Again, not hating - just reflecting on your posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    and they took me into mental hospital for a half year because of that. if they just told me its not nice behaviour, i wouldve stopped instantly. but no, i guess they think that social norms are somehow obvious to people.
    Please keep engaged with professionals who you trust and who can help you.
    It is in your best interest.
    Seriously.
    I honestly wish you good luck if you are engaged with professionals to help you through these things you speak of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    i guess, intensity is a joke to me.
    It's not funny.
    You not recognizing inappropriate intensity with regard to your interactions with others can result in innocent people getting hurt, and you put in jail.
    Believe it.
    Don't risk that.
    You know there's an issue.
    You know there are people who can help you through this.
    You can only benefit by taking the time and making the effort to improve these circumstances in your life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    often i pretend shy, because people would be intimidated by my eye contact.
    Possibly not a bad interim solution.
    However, not a true resolution to his problem, for you, or for others.

    Take care, Bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    I've been called electric as well as been told that my attempts at softness and weakness were quite futile since I project an air of "independence and that I appear that I don't get intimidated by anything" Also something about "a soul-penetrating gaze" Whenever I look at someone who is looking away, they can feel me looking at them. When I walk into a room, it goes quiet for a bit.
    You are very "open" and very "focused?"
    I like people like that.
    Others might be shy as such though.
    It's all in the mix of who you meet, IMHO.
    Don't change you - just focus on those who react positively to your true nature.
    That's a clear path to success for anyone, as far as my life experience can attest to.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I think you only scare people because you are reading them, and people don't like feeling powerless.
    I've *NEVER* felt "powerless" because someone was trying to get a read on me via staring at me.

    Honestly, I think this is *WAY* off.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Many people react the same to me...
    Stop staring at people, Bro.
    Seriously.
    It's rude.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    and I can often read people immediately when looking at them. Most of the reactions are not good.
    Oh really?
    What do you think you are "reading"?
    How do you know you read others correctly"
    Maybe some people don't like to be stared at?
    My bet is that whatever you think you are "reading" in others is way off, and you are simply making them uncomfortable by staring at them.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    So I don't make eye contact with strangers anymore.
    This is to your benefit and theirs since you obviously have not mastered a neutral and non-confrontational facial expression.
    Figure that out.
    It will do you good, and others too.
    It's not hard.
    Try smiling.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    As for myself, I've met several other Sx/So ESTP 8w7's. Many of them look like cuddly bunnies until you look into their eyes and see "the icon of sin." So I suppose its possible people see the same thing in my eyes at times.
    Sounds like horse shit to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    i suppose, this explains why all healthy sx so's avoid direct eye contact.
    when im at my best, im very intense, and it feels like i could literally burn other people into ash if i accidentally looked them to eyes.
    Whatever.
    I'm as healthy of an SX/SO as you can ever meet, and making eye contact with others is my default.

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    I remember one time, walking down the hall, someone stopped me and asked who's ass I was going to beat.
    Physically confident people who are engaged to make something happen appear to be "on a mission" to most others.
    If you aren't smiling, then a lot of folks will assume you're out to kick some ass.
    This has happened to me.
    The smile counts for a lot.
    Trust me.

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    I've always gotten weird comments in the same vein regarding my demeanor, from "you look like you could run the world" to less ego-feeding statements and inquiries like "you look deep in thought" or "what are you staring at?"
    Intensity of any kind is a phenomena that is easily mis-interpreted by those of a more mellow demeanor.
    It's simply "the delta" (aka "difference") between your demeanor/state of existence and theirs that makes them wonder - and as such postulate extreme circumstances, IMHO.

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    So maybe. I also might be Sp/Sx. I don't know.
    Naaah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I don't think people are ever intimidated by me. I think people feel connected to me quickly actually... Which is why I do well with photography.

    People feel at ease with me.
    Yeeeeah!
    This is my favorite part of being SX-dom.
    I love such interactions with people.
    It's so much fun; for me and them too.
    Just initiate a positive vibe, and if they are receptive then ride it out.
    It almost always winds up fun for everyone.
    Nicely stated!

    Peace to all.



    -Halla74
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

    Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

  3. #83
    Senior Member Sanjuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Your posts stand out though.

    I dont see withdrawn in ur posts

    I would use the word powerful. As in making an impact.

    That can be intimidating to some people.
    Interesting. It's a good thought, though I'm not certain one can be "intimidated" by posts, per se.

    I definitely do know how to use lurid language (especially when given free space to do so on the internet). But I was talking more IRL--I'm such the profile of an Fi-dom double-withdrawn. People who don't know me that well IRL have laughed at the discrepancy between my quiet, shadow-on-the-wall, uncommunicative exterior and the way I apparently come across online. Offline, I get the rude "introvert" remarks all the time--"You're too quiet" "You need to come out of your shell" "Why don't you talk to people more??" But there you have it.

    I'm personally not of the opinion that our real "vibe" comes across that well online.

  4. #84
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    Interesting. It's a good thought, though I'm not certain one can be "intimidated" by posts, per se.

    I definitely do know how to use lurid language (especially when given free space to do so on the internet). But I was talking more IRL--I'm such the profile of an Fi-dom double-withdrawn. People who don't know me that well IRL have laughed at the discrepancy between my quiet, shadow-on-the-wall, uncommunicative exterior and the way I apparently come across online. Offline, I get the rude "introvert" remarks all the time--"You're too quiet" "You need to come out of your shell" "Why don't you talk to people more??" But there you have it.

    I'm personally not of the opinion that our real "vibe" comes across that well online.
    Ahhhh, I see.

    I think you're right about the vibe online we give...to an extent.

    If you have developed Fi...it's going to be natural that u come off as withdrawn irl...especially if the people that are observing you are extroverts lol.

    Just like irl I'm not as nice as I am on here. People think I'm all feeler-y online.

    If you met me irl the Te comes out and it's heavy. I'm impatient, non expressive with my emotions...unless i'm very close to the person (or don't get much sleep, in which case I have inferior Fi breakdowns lol ) and very obsessed with efficiency.

    But developed Fi has that "steady river" kinda thing goin on. (It does at least when ur looking from the outside)

    But really Fi is expressed much better in writing...therefore not necessarily as steady river as it looks...

    Sorta like it has a stoic exterior but lots of stuff going on underneath, where no one can see.

    So we could be "seeing" the real you...

    you know what I mean?


    And yea, like I said...intimidating...maybe not the best word.

    I think impactful

    Your posts make an impact.

    I would think only Fe's would be "intimidated" by strong Fi...cause they may be worried it would off set the atmosphere or something.

    You definitely put ur opinions out there...that to some people can be "intimidating"? I'm just guessing now lol

    Guess it depends on the topic whether or not a person would take your opinion personally or something. I don't really know cause I don't happen to be that sensitive
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  5. #85
    Senior Member Sanjuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    If you met me irl the Te comes out and it's heavy. I'm impatient, non expressive with my emotions...unless i'm very close to the person (or don't get much sleep, in which case I have inferior Fi breakdowns lol ) and very obsessed with efficiency.

    But developed Fi has that "steady river" kinda thing goin on. (It does at least when ur looking from the outside)
    Oh, I dunno. I get that whole "weepy after an all-nighter" thing as well.

    But really Fi is expressed much better in writing...therefore not necessarily as steady river as it looks...
    Exactly. Although I seem to have been blessed with the same ability to spout off verbally IRL--I just don't.

    So we could be "seeing" the real you...

    you know what I mean?
    Pretty much. I think it's accurate--you are inside my mind.

    And yea, like I said...intimidating...maybe not the best word.

    I think impactful

    Your posts make an impact.
    That's good. I don't want to be insignificant.

    I would think only Fe's would be "intimidated" by strong Fi...cause they may be worried it would off set the atmosphere or something.

    You definitely put ur opinions out there...that to some people can be "intimidating"? I'm just guessing now lol

    Guess it depends on the topic whether or not a person would take your opinion personally or something. I don't really know cause I don't happen to be that sensitive
    Apparently, I'm aggressively opinionated to those who talk to me in a real-life conversation. I don't really know why, except that I don't sugar-coat things. I feel like I hold back like 90% of what's really on my mind (too weird, too inopportune, too whatever), and this all manages to co-exist with my withdrawn ways.

    I don't think people should take my opinions personally, unless I'm shoving it down their throats as being "the only right thing to believe" or something; or if they have a strong reason to show me why I'm misguided. I do have an Fe-dom friend who disagrees with this, though--he seems to get upset if I don't share his opinions on everything. Not suggesting all Fe-users are like that, though. It may simply be his personal idiosyncrasy.

  6. #86
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    Oh, I dunno. I get that whole "weepy after an all-nighter" thing as well.


    Exactly. Although I seem to have been blessed with the same ability to spout off verbally IRL--I just don't.


    Pretty much. I think it's accurate--you are inside my mind.


    That's good. I don't want to be insignificant.


    Apparently, I'm aggressively opinionated to those who talk to me in a real-life conversation. I don't really know why, except that I don't sugar-coat things. I feel like I hold back like 90% of what's really on my mind (too weird, too inopportune, too whatever), and this all manages to co-exist with my withdrawn ways.

    I don't think people should take my opinions personally, unless I'm shoving it down their throats as being "the only right thing to believe" or something; or if they have a strong reason to show me why I'm misguided. I do have an Fe-dom friend who disagrees with this, though--he seems to get upset if I don't share his opinions on everything. Not suggesting all Fe-users are like that, though. It may simply be his personal idiosyncrasy.
    Yea I think Fe's really get uncomfy with that stuff.

    They may take it as you not "being loyal" or something too. Idk.

    If I don't share an opinion with my ISFJ friend...he gives me the "mommy look" like "you can do better than that"

    It only affects me cause I'm a 6 and for some reason can't get rid of that core fear of being abandoned. :/

    My ENFJ co-worker though is more apt to back pedal...lol so funny...

    He'll say Oh I think such and such...then I don't agree or don't say anything cause I don't want him to be offended that I don't agree...and he retraces his steps. Says stuff like "Well but it could be this and that...I can see why it would be so this way" and it's almost the complete opposite of what he said in the first place... lol Fe...so funny

    (The six in me loves a good back peddler though cause I feel safe with them.)

    Are you ISFP?

    If so it would explain why u don't think ur sx - ness shows.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  7. #87
    Senior Member Sanjuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Yea I think Fe's really get uncomfy with that stuff.

    They may take it as you not "being loyal" or something too. Idk.

    If I don't share an opinion with my ISFJ friend...he gives me the "mommy look" like "you can do better than that"

    It only affects me cause I'm a 6 and for some reason can't get rid of that core fear of being abandoned. :/

    My ENFJ co-worker though is more apt to back pedal...lol so funny...

    He'll say Oh I think such and such...then I don't agree or don't say anything cause I don't want him to be offended that I don't agree...and he retraces his steps. Says stuff like "Well but it could be this and that...I can see why it would be so this way" and it's almost the complete opposite of what he said in the first place... lol Fe...so funny

    (The six in me loves a good back peddler though cause I feel safe with them.)
    Yeah, that's exactly what it is--he sees me as being disloyal. He doesn't understand that I'm just giving my opinion or a fair assessment of a situation. I've seen him backpedal, too, sometimes in rather extreme ways--I've been known to backpedal, too, though, so I don't judge. Actually, it makes me feel flattered that anyone would actually change their mind to please me.

    Are you ISFP?

    If so it would explain why u don't think ur sx - ness shows.
    Well...that IS the question.

    I currently type as xNFP. I fit the profile of an Fi-dom to the point it's embarrassing, yet I am strongly identified with the Si-inferior function, which is scarily accurate for me. Te-inferior doesn't seem to cut it. A very good typist who is familiar with me from another forum suggests INTJ or possibly ESFP, since he's convinced I'm an Ni-user. (I maintain if I were Ni, ISFP would be more likely, but again...Te-inferior). So, I don't really know. xNFP is my best guess.

    EDIT: Are ISFPs famous for not looking sx-first, btw??

  8. #88
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    Yeah, that's exactly what it is--he sees me as being disloyal. He doesn't understand that I'm just giving my opinion or a fair assessment of a situation. I've seen him backpedal, too, sometimes in rather extreme ways--I've been known to backpedal, too, though, so I don't judge. Actually, it makes me feel flattered that anyone would actually change their mind to please me.


    Well...that IS the question.

    I currently type as xNFP. I fit the profile of an Fi-dom to the point it's embarrassing, yet I am strongly identified with the Si-inferior function, which is scarily accurate for me. Te-inferior doesn't seem to cut it. A very good typist who is familiar with me from another forum suggests INTJ or possibly ESFP, since he's convinced I'm an Ni-user. (I maintain if I were Ni, ISFP would be more likely, but again...Te-inferior). So, I don't really know. xNFP is my best guess.

    EDIT: Are ISFPs famous for not looking sx-first, btw??
    If I were to type you...I would say ISFP

    That: " I seem to have been blessed with the same ability to spout off verbally IRL" you have going on is inferior Te. ISFP's have this ability to do this but prefer not to unless provoked.

    Edit: I don't have any real objective data to uphold that , no. Nor do I know that they're famous for it.

    (This is just ime...WHICH IS WITH MANY ISFP's, I know like 9 different ISFP's off the top of my head irl<---everyone I know seems to be an ISFP...sheesh...And I'm not mistyping...)/end Edit

    Is that their Fi is like looking through fog...really dense fog...so you would NEVER be able to read whether their an sx at first glance...

    They do happen to mostly be sp last though...I would say that is something almost all of them have in common...they hate paying bills...bottom line.

    And most ISFP's are not sx first IME. If they are ...they can back pedal...

    If they're not sx dom...they will almost never back pedal.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  9. #89
    Senior Member Sanjuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    If I were to type you...I would say ISFP

    That: " I seem to have been blessed with the same ability to spout off verbally IRL" you have going on is inferior Te. ISFP's have this ability to do this but prefer not to unless provoked.

    I don't have any real objective data to uphold that , no.

    IME ...WHICH IS WITH MANY ISFP's( like 9 off the top of my head)<---everyone I know seems to be one. sheesh...And I'm not mistyping...

    Is that their Fi is like looking through fog...really dense fog...so you would NEVER be able to read whether their an sx at first glance...

    They do happen to mostly be sp last though...I would say that is something almost all of them have in common...they hate paying bills...bottom line.

    And most ISFP's are not sx first IME. If they are ...they can back pedal...

    If they're not sx dom...they will almost never back pedal.
    Could be. It's worth considering. I do get annoyed with having to pay bills.

    I'm planning on putting up a type me thread sometime soon, so I'll call your name to review the evidence then.

    Though it's worth noting that my stepfather is a hardcore INFP who is also gifted in the off-spouting arts, not even under pressure. He's just very articulate.

  10. #90
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    Could be. It's worth considering. I do get annoyed with having to pay bills.

    I'm planning on putting up a type me thread sometime soon, so I'll call your name to review the evidence then.

    Though it's worth noting that my stepfather is a hardcore INFP who is also gifted in the off-spouting arts, not even under pressure. He's just very articulate.
    Yea I guess u could be an INFP...hmm

    They both have that Te thing going on.

    I feel like statistically cause ur a 4 you're more apt to be infp....but that doesn't really matter

    I think that IME ISFP's have a more cynical/cold side just because of their Te showing

    And INFP's can be cold not so cynical cause of their perfectionistic ideals...I haven't known too many INFP's that spout lol...hmmm

    I'll keep a look out for the thread
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Similar Threads

  1. [sx] You know you're an sx-dom when...
    By Amargith in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 360
    Last Post: 02-10-2017, 07:35 PM
  2. [sx] Sx doms and people with strong sx + being around people that you don't like
    By The Great One in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-14-2013, 05:56 PM
  3. Damnit! I might be an Sx dom!
    By Elfboy in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 05-19-2013, 04:55 AM
  4. [sx] SX-dom quote of the day
    By acronach in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 10:52 PM
  5. [sx] Sx-doms...come to me ;)
    By Amargith in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 09:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO