User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 134

  1. #71
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Hmm. Fi doesn't feel squishy and warm when its used on me. Might have to do with its place in aux/dom though.

    The thing about Ti is that it judges someone on a subjective level as a logical construct based on objective data. For example, if I meet someone I know, my thought process might actually go something like this:

    Gender: female
    Clothing: bright colors contrasting black
    Eyes: soft, defensive, nervous
    attraction?: yes/could go either way depending on personality
    Capabilities?: likes to hike, climb mountains, good at pool, takes 3 drinks to get drunk, able to work long hours in boring environments, doesn't have any physical ailments, seems to be in good physical shape
    Sociability?: stays inside most of the time, prefers small groups of friends over large groups of friends, hilarious sense of humor
    Possible Type: ISFx E4/E6
    Judgement?: Possible long term partner. Attraction could increase if I get to know her. Based on nervousness, possible red flags to look out for that prevent successful relationship include nervousness, indecisiveness of feelings, testing behavior. Based on capabilities, she will not be clingy or dependant upon me to take care of herself. Based on sociability, my needs may not be met and I'll have to put forth extra effort to make friends outside of the relationship.
    Red flags to be prepared for: testing behavior, indecisive, unsociable, volatile. Proceed with caution.

    She picks up on my analysis and she flips a shit. I'm at the point now where I believe this "shit flipping" is a sign of low self esteem, and isn't worth pursuing, as I believe a healthy person should be proud of who they are or comfortable with it. But even then, I'm starting to believe I'm wrong in this expectation, but to what extent I do not know.
    I dont get it....how does she pick up on it?

    Do u ask her weird questions or something...that maybe make u sound like ur testing her?

    or do u just come right out with ur perceptions of her?



    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Well I'll give you an example.

    A girl once told me, "A lot of people make fun of you. but I think you're the strongest."

    Something about that really bugged me. If I'm projecting something, I guess I'm guilty.
    Hmm i am not sure what u are projecting.

    I understand what she means tho. U have a part of u that just shows.

    A part that has a way of "defanging" ur 8

    Hmm its almost like u say " i trust u" with ur eyes...and u appear vulnerable...as a way of making connection...

    But if someone steps on u....the 8 comes out.

    Maybe ur just too trusting
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  2. #72
    Senior Member Vilku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post
    imagine you were me. when you look at other people, youd see colourful shapes radiating, sparkling and consuming you. these colours are their feelings. and their type, ennea and instincts affect these colours shape, tone, qualities and colorations. thats one part of how i decipher peoples types. my second method is pattern seeking.
    I do not see such things. I don't have this ability. Good for you if you have.





    I understand people who make sense. You said you were in a mental institution. You can't accept when you're wrong. Is that healthy?



    So posting a link backs up your argument? Can’t you use your own words?

    I have no problem tolerating other people, YOU DO. I point out mistakes and disagree with things you posted, if I was intolerant I wouldn't be wasting my time trying to hep you on a Sunday.





    It took me two years to fin my MBTI type, you can't rush these things up. You can't start off assuming you know it already, as I said several times, that makes you biased and prejudiced.



    NOW, you're making sense. You may wanna take some time before you post, most of the time you end up expressing the exact opposite of what you claim to think. It makes you sound like you're a really confused person or worse, that you change your mind when someone shows you're wrong.



    You can picture what someone looks like, that's their facial expressions and reactions, NOT their feelings. You clearly can't understand both things are not one and the same.



    So you’re a negativist. You expect the worst from people. At least that’s clear. And having the ability to think does not mean thinking like you do.

    I'm really sorry to hear you've been abused or mistreated in any way. I was too, for many years and used to expect the worse, but that's not living.



    do your Te thing, ive had a life time of developing my own standards, and i will keep doing it to my death.[/QUOTE]

    I’m not “doing my Te thing, I’m pointing out the actual definition of a word.

    Of course you’re free to never change until you die, but I’m afraid your life will never change either. Changing is not showing weakness or conforming to others wills and opinions, it’s about GROWTH and MATURITY.

    As you do that, you’re standards change too. Otherwise, no one will never be good enough for you. And you'll die alone.








    You’re not a psychiatrist or a psychologist. You’re not a MBTI or Ennegram specialist. Accept that. You can’t even type yourself.

    And checking for inconsistencies is an S thing too.

    There's nothing wrong with being a Sensor, they are amazing people and smart too. Intelligence has nothing to do with MBTI type.

    In fact, the most idiotic people I know come form the so-called NT "genius" types. They also work behind MCDonald's counters. While ESFPs are popstars and ESFJs politicians.[/QUOTE]

    "There are around 7 billion people in the world. Do you think everyone wants the same? That would be no wars then. But since you said you identify with Hitler, I guess you don't get that."

    they just happen to go at it differently.

    "EVERYONE WANTS TO BE HAPPY. But what is happiness to you? What are "funny things"? How should these "people you get along with" be like? You said it yourself, the form changes everything."

    it changes constantly, as i learn more. but i know what i dont want: a repetitive life.
    the only thing thats stays, is, that in essence i always want the same thing.

    "You’re not an N. You’re a Sensor, you use physical cues to try and tell what people are feeling. Intuitives feel what others feel."

    uh, yeah, i must be a sensor. not to mention, that the only people i conflict with are sensors. with intuitives, theres never anything drastic. only misunderstandings.

    and thats actually me coping with my weakness. ive realized, if i just blindly generate my theories out of thin air, they go all wrong. and the physical cue is the difference between Se + Ni vs Si + Ne. (you really, _really_ dont want to know about the theories i came up out of thin air.)

    i think your typing method isnt very consistent, you relate extroverted sensing as somehow related to being a sensor.

    but now that i think, yeah, i do see nfp's as very sensoric too, like you see mine, so its mutual. nfp's do so many nonsencial sensor like activities that just makes me baffled. like why would you waste time on that? well, people are different.

    and yeah, i do change my view if someone proves me wrong. why would i stick with something thats inconsistent?
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

    INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

    mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

  3. #73
    Infinite Bubble
    Guest

    Default

    @Vilku

    Please, please begin to use quotes - I have a lovely tub of popcorn here, and your posts are spoiling the entertainment with their incomprehensibility.

  4. #74
    Senior Member Vilku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    @Vilku

    Please, please begin to use quotes - I have a lovely tub of popcorn here, and your posts are spoiling the entertainment with their incomprehensibility.

    well, it aint my fault the system is failing. and i wouldnt care to know how to fix this.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

    INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

    mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

  5. #75
    Senior Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    128

    Default

    I do not see such things. I don't have this ability. Good for you if you have.





    I understand people who make sense. You said you were in a mental institution. You can't accept when you're wrong. Is that healthy?



    So posting a link backs up your argument? Can’t you use your own words?

    I have no problem tolerating other people, YOU DO. I point out mistakes and disagree with things you posted, if I was intolerant I wouldn't be wasting my time trying to hep you on a Sunday.


    It took me two years to fin my MBTI type, you can't rush these things up. You can't start off assuming you know it already, as I said several times, that makes you biased and prejudiced.


    NOW, you're making sense. You may wanna take some time before you post, most of the time you end up expressing the exact opposite of what you claim to think. It makes you sound like you're a really confused person or worse, that you change your mind when someone shows you're wrong.



    You can picture what someone looks like, that's their facial expressions and reactions, NOT their feelings. You clearly can't understand both things are not one and the same.



    So you’re a negativist. You expect the worst from people. At least that’s clear. And having the ability to think does not mean thinking like you do.

    I'm really sorry to hear you've been abused or mistreated in any way. I was too, for many years and used to expect the worse, but that's not living.



    do your Te thing, ive had a life time of developing my own standards, and i will keep doing it to my death.

    I’m not “doing my Te thing, I’m pointing out the actual definition of a word.

    Of course you’re free to never change until you die, but I’m afraid your life will never change either. Changing is not showing weakness or conforming to others wills and opinions, it’s about GROWTH and MATURITY.

    As you do that, you’re standards change too. Otherwise, no one will never be good enough for you. And you'll die alone.


    You’re not a psychiatrist or a psychologist. You’re not a MBTI or Ennegram specialist. Accept that. You can’t even type yourself.

    And checking for inconsistencies is an S thing too.

    There's nothing wrong with being a Sensor, they are amazing people and smart too. Intelligence has nothing to do with MBTI type.

    In fact, the most idiotic people I know come form the so-called NT "genius" types. They also work behind MCDonald's counters. While ESFPs are popstars and ESFJs politicians.

    "There are around 7 billion people in the world. Do you think everyone wants the same? That would be no wars then. But since you said you identify with Hitler, I guess you don't get that."

    they just happen to go at it differently.

    "EVERYONE WANTS TO BE HAPPY. But what is happiness to you? What are "funny things"? How should these "people you get along with" be like? You said it yourself, the form changes everything."

    it changes constantly, as i learn more. but i know what i dont want: a repetitive life.
    the only thing thats stays, is, that in essence i always want the same thing.

    "You’re not an N. You’re a Sensor, you use physical cues to try and tell what people are feeling. Intuitives feel what others feel."
    uh, yeah, i must be a sensor. not to mention, that the only people i conflict with are sensors. with intuitives, theres never anything drastic. only misunderstandings.
    You have conflicts with them because you don't wanna admit to yourself you are one. That's clear as a spring day.

    and thats actually me coping with my weakness. ive realized, if i just blindly generate my theories out of thin air, they go all wrong. and the physical cue is the difference between Se + Ni vs Si + Ne. (you really, _really_ dont want to know about the theories i came up out of thin air.)

    i think your typing method isnt very consistent, you relate extroverted sensing as somehow related to being a sensor.
    ????????

    That's not my typing method, these are FACTS.

    EXTROVERTED SENSING=Se

    Se= SENSOR


    You can't argue with that.



    but now that i think, yeah, i do see nfp's as very sensoric too, like you see mine, so its mutual. nfp's do so many nonsencial sensor like activities that just makes me baffled. like why would you waste time on that? well, people are different.
    NFP's are not primarily censorial. We are intuitive. And see yours what? "Sensor like activities"? I would ask what are you talking about if I still had the stomach to take the things you come up with.

    "People are different". WOW, call CNN we've got some breaking news!!!


    and yeah, i do change my view if someone proves me wrong. why would i stick with something thats inconsistent?
    It's perfectly normal to change your views, in fact that makes you an intelligent human being. What isn't normal is pretending you never said different in the first place. Quoting exist in this forum for that reason.We can always come back and bring old posts back.

    @Infinite Bubble

    I'm really an idiot, ain't I? I have to spend several minutes re-formatting the posts, so messy they are. Why do I do this to myself???

    @Vilku

    Good luck on your search, for real. I also wish you the best

    I think I'm done here, unless someone else baits me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #76
    Senior Member Vilku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post



    ????????

    That's not my typing method, these are FACTS.





    NFP's are not primarily censorial. We are intuitive. And see yours what? "Sensor like activities"? I would ask what are you talking about if I still had the stomach to take the things you come up with.

    "People are different". WOW, call CNN we've got some breaking news!!!




    It's perfectly normal to change your views, in fact that makes you an intelligent human being. What isn't normal is pretending you never said different in the first place. Quoting exist in this forum for that reason.We can always come back and bring old posts back.

    @infinitebubble

    I'm really an idiot, ain't I? Why do I do this to myself???
    @Vilku

    Good luck on your search, for real. I also wish you the best

    I think I'm done here, unless someone else baits me.
    "You have conflicts with them because you don't wanna admit to yourself you are one. That's clear as a spring day."

    nope, the conflict is them attacking me physically, one way or another, by disregarding my health in their pursuit of anger or hedonism.

    intuitors only do emotional damage, and thats somehting i consider myself immune to. look at sensors, emotional damage is their weakness.

    an isfp once said that i mightve caused a trauma to someone because he had to witness me threatening to kill this isfp. see their logic? they assume everyone is emotionally weak.

    "EXTROVERTED SENSING=Se

    Se= SENSOR


    You can't argue with that."

    and thats what im trying to _learn_ to use, so i wouldnt spend all my time "learning".

    ~~oki, cya!

    (oh and occasionally when im open to my empathy, i can decipher how other people feel through patterns, which is inconsistent without actually seeing the other person, but you anyways made me feel like a sensor for a while. lols.) how i do it, is, that i observe the other persons world view, and then recall all the other person has observed of me, and intuitively guess how the other person most likely views me. i learned this ability accidentally, when i was behaving all silly most of the time, then this person walked by, and as i looked to his eyes, i saw a flash of me looking very childish.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

    INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

    mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

  7. #77
    Senior Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    well, it aint my fault the system is failing. and i wouldnt care to know how to fix this.
    "The system is failing"? Your the first one to claim that on this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    "You have conflicts with them because you don't wanna admit to yourself you are one. That's clear as a spring day."

    nope, the conflict is them attacking me physically, one way or another, by disregarding my health in their pursuit of anger or hedonism.
    And you assume every person who attacks you is a Sensor? Or do you see their "colorful shapes radiating" to know that?

    Seriously, this is priceless.

    intuitors only do emotional damage, and thats somehting i consider myself immune to. look at sensors, emotional damage is their weakness.
    BULLSHIT.

    You're one of the most emotionally damaged people I've ever seen, and I had my share of them. I'd also be careful with what you say about a certain type if you don't want to be banned on this forum.

    an isfp once said that i mightve caused a trauma to someone because he had to witness me threatening to kill this isfp. see their logic? they assume everyone is emotionally weak.
    You need to be locked up if you keep threatening to kill people. You’re a menace to society. And that's not "ISFP logic" that's any sane person logic. You don't get people because you act like you're nuts. You have a habit of threatening to kill people.

    "EXTROVERTED SENSING=Se

    Se= SENSOR


    You can't argue with that."

    and thats what im trying to _learn_ to use, so i wouldnt spend all my time "learning".
    GOD ALMIGHTY, you’re also a compulsive liar to boot!!! Every time I post an argument that proves you wrong you turn on your heel and invent something completely unrelated to what we were discussing before.

    You said Se didn’t indicate a Sensor and that they were “retarded” , now you deviate from it and say you’re trying to use so you don’t have to learn .

    Indeed you don’t have to keep on trying to learn about MBTI, you’re incapable of it.


    ~~oki, cya!
    Goodbye .

    (oh and occasionally when im open to my empathy, i can decipher how other people feel through patterns, which is inconsistent without actually seeing the other person, but you anyways made me feel like a sensor for a while. lols.) how i do it, is, that i observe the other persons world view, and then recall all the other person has observed of me, and intuitively guess how the other person most likely views me. i learned this ability accidentally, when i was behaving all silly most of the time, then this person walked by, and as i looked to his eyes, i saw a flash of me looking very childish.
    My friend, I say this with love:

    YOU NEED HELP.

    You can't tell MBTI type by what people think of you or how you make them feel. If you threaten to kill someone and that person gets angry/scared it isn't because they are a Sensor or "weak". It's because normal human beings don't do that.

    If you did that to me I'd call the police.

    Psychic people actually do exist, as do metaphysical things like aura/astral reading, but that's not a typing method. What you describe sounds like what you're doing is either of these two things:

    1) you're just aware of what you look like when you act a certain way and of people's reaction to you, like any human being who isn't blind. And you're fantasizing about being able to see these "radiating colors and shapes" or

    2) you actually do have this special ability, but you have no idea of how making sense of it and how to interpret the things you see. Then you discovered MBTI and is trying to use it to explain the info you get about other people to yourself. But since you don't get how to apply the theory, these visions make you even more confused.

    If number #1 is true you need just psychological therapy. If #2 is what is happening, you need spiritual guidance besides that.

    I'm actually a strong empath and usually soak up people's feelings like a sponge, but I wouldn't claim to know how someone feels through an online conversation. I can, however, easily tell your mind needs rest by not only the things you write but how you write.

    Maybe it's like looking for something you lost: once you stop searching for it, it finds you.

    Namaste
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #78
    Senior Member Vilku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post


    And you assume every person who attacks you is a Sensor? Or do you see their "colorful shapes radiating" to know that?

    Seriously, this is priceless.



    BULLSHIT.










    Goodbye .



    My friend, I say this with love:

    YOU NEED HELP.

    You can't tell MBTI type by what people think of you or how you make them feel. If you threaten to kill someone and that person gets angry/scared it isn't because they are a Sensor or "weak". It's because normal human beings don't do that.

    If you did that to me I'd call the police.

    Psychic people actually do exist, as do metaphysical things like aura/astral reading, but that's not a typing method. What you describe sounds like what you're doing is either of these two things:

    1) you're just aware of what you look like when you act a certain way and of people's reaction to you, like any human being who isn't blind. And you're fantasizing about being able to see these "radiating colors and shapes" or

    2) you actually do have this special ability, but you have no idea of how making sense of it and how to interpret the things you see. Then you discovered MBTI and is trying to use it to explain the info you get about other people to yourself. But since you don't get how to apply the theory, these visions make you even more confused.

    If number #1 is true you need just psychological therapy. If #2 is what is happening, you need spiritual guidance besides that.

    I'm actually a strong empath and usually soak up people's feelings like a sponge, but I wouldn't claim to know how someone feels through an online conversation. I can, however, easily tell your mind needs rest by not only the things you write but how you write.



    You're one of the most emotionally damaged people I've ever seen, and I had my share of them. I'd also be careful with what you say about a certain type if you don't want to be banned on this forum. "
    Namaste
    ""The system is failing"? Your the first one to claim that on this forum."

    the quoting didnt work by itself, like it should.


    "You're one of the most emotionally damaged people I've ever seen, and I had my share of them. I'd also be careful with what you say about a certain type if you don't want to be banned on this forum. "

    physica, not emotional. how would you cope with your _favourite_ sense being broken, and causing you _constant_ physical pain? wait, do you even have a favourite sense, considering youre an Si? =|

    "You need to be locked up if you keep threatening to kill people. You’re a menace to society. And that's not "ISFP logic" that's any sane person logic. You don't get people because you act like you're nuts. You have a habit of threatening to kill people."

    ahem, in _self defence_.

    which do you think is worse: someone attacks you physically, you threaten them.
    or someone attacks you physically, you kill/fight against them?

    and i know peoples types cause im actually able to connect with them. is that an alien concept to you?


    "GOD ALMIGHTY, you’re also a compulsive liar to boot!!! Every time I post an argument that proves you wrong you turn on your heel and invent something completely unrelated to what we were discussing before.

    You said Se didn’t indicate a Sensor and that they were “retarded” , now you deviate from it and say you’re trying to use so you don’t have to learn ."

    HUH? you really, really dont get me. didnt say se is retarded at any point. did you claim to read correctly? its the second time you read wrong.

    "Indeed you don’t have to keep on trying to learn about MBTI, you’re incapable of it."

    yeah, cause i dont do it like you? wow, a Te who wants everyone to think like themselves. this is such news!

    on the aura thing:
    if i dont use it and i observe your body language, none of it makes sense to me at all. this is why i only connected to three people in my life before i learned this ability, after which, ive connected to plenty, PLENTY of people. more than i can count.

    i think the most likely explanation is that some people do this stuff consciously, but for me, its the unconsciousness who tells me how things are, and translates it into visual/feeling sensations.

    "Maybe it's like looking for something you lost: once you stop searching for it, it finds you."

    well, i guess its a trait of being J, that im taking life too seriously and unable to stop and energize myself for once. i once exhausted myself to the point, that i wasnt able to do anything but sleep 18 hour streaks, eat, shower, sleep.

    always when i have those moments when im content, it just makes me damn concerned because im not doing something productive.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

    INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

    mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

  9. #79
    Senior Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    ""The system is failing"? Your the first one to claim that on this forum."

    the quoting didnt work by itself, like it should.
    Every single time?


    "You're one of the most emotionally damaged people I've ever seen, and I had my share of them. I'd also be careful with what you say about a certain type if you don't want to be banned on this forum. "

    physica, not emotional. how would you cope with your _favourite_ sense being broken, and causing you _constant_ physical pain? wait, do you even have a favourite sense, considering youre an Si? =|
    How ignorant are you? Every human being would be devastated if loosing one of their senses, it has nothing to do with type. Do you think that just because I'm not an Se user that I would like to be blind, deaf or impaired in any way? You're stupid.

    "You need to be locked up if you keep threatening to kill people. You’re a menace to society. And that's not "ISFP logic" that's any sane person logic. You don't get people because you act like you're nuts. You have a habit of threatening to kill people."

    ahem, in _self defence_.
    And you got in a mental institution for that? Doubt it. You said in your first post you were "laughing inside of your head because of he's pussiness".

    which do you think is worse: someone attacks you physically, you threaten them.
    or someone attacks you physically, you kill/fight against them?
    If these are the only situations you had in all of your life, then I'm very sorry for you. And it's impossible to type you until you live a normal healthy life.


    and i know peoples types cause im actually able to connect with them. is that an alien concept to you?
    You don't know shit about other people's types until you know your own.


    "GOD ALMIGHTY, you’re also a compulsive liar to boot!!! Every time I post an argument that proves you wrong you turn on your heel and invent something completely unrelated to what we were discussing before.

    You said Se didn’t indicate a Sensor and that they were “retarded” , now you deviate from it and say you’re trying to use so you don’t have to learn ."

    HUH? you really, really dont get me. didnt say se is retarded at any point. did you claim to read correctly? its the second time you read wrong.
    YOU'RE A LIAR. You write things and then deny you did it. You make shit up all the time and hope people don't notice. You think everybody is stupid or have no memory. Tough luck, I'm neither.

    You didn't said Se was retarded, but you called Se users retarded more than once.

    "Indeed you don’t have to keep on trying to learn about MBTI, you’re incapable of it."

    yeah, cause i dont do it like you? wow, a Te who wants everyone to think like themselves. this is such news!
    Dear ignorant person: I'm, like any ENFP, am a tertiary Te user. It's not one of my first two functions. And poiting out gross mistakes in reasoning doesn't relate to that. Any intelligent person would do that Your argument is invalid.

    on the aura thing:
    if i dont use it and i observe your body language, none of it makes sense to me at all. this is why i only connected to three people in my life before i learned this ability, after which, ive connected to plenty, PLENTY of people. more than i can count.
    Connecting to people doesn't not mean you know their MBTI type. It helps a lot but isn't necessary, otherwise professional MBTI teams wouldn't be able to type their clients. Do you really think they have type to "connect" to them?

    i think the most likely explanation is that some people do this stuff consciously, but for me, its the unconsciousness who tells me how things are, and translates it into visual/feeling sensations.
    Ahhhh, now it makes sense!!! I think your #1 problem is expressing yourself. No offense, but you sounded crazy. And I'm a very open minded person. If I were to tell people what I know to be true but unknownto mostI would be the one in a mental institution.

    "Maybe it's like looking for something you lost: once you stop searching for it, it finds you."

    well, i guess its a trait of being J, that im taking life too seriously and unable to stop and energize myself for once. i once exhausted myself to the point, that i wasnt able to do anything but sleep 18 hour streaks, eat, shower, sleep.
    That is actually a P thing!!! P's, (specially ENTPs) are the ones who immerse themselves so much in their work they forget to eat, to wash, to change their clothes, don't sleep until they drop...

    I said it before: it's highly unlikely you're a J. Being serious there's nothing to do with it.

    always when i have those moments when im content, it just makes me damn concerned because im not doing something productive.
    When we are under stress we act like our shadow types. I acted like an INTJ for about 7 years. I had a hard time believing I was an ENFP in the beginning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #80
    Senior Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    ""The system is failing"? Your the first one to claim that on this forum."

    the quoting didnt work by itself, like it should.
    Every single time?


    "You're one of the most emotionally damaged people I've ever seen, and I had my share of them. I'd also be careful with what you say about a certain type if you don't want to be banned on this forum. "

    physica, not emotional. how would you cope with your _favourite_ sense being broken, and causing you _constant_ physical pain? wait, do you even have a favourite sense, considering youre an Si? =|
    How ignorant are you? Every human being would be devastated if loosing one of their senses, it has nothing to do with type. Do you think that just because I'm not an Se user that I would like to be blind, deaf or impaired in any way? You're stupid.

    "You need to be locked up if you keep threatening to kill people. You’re a menace to society. And that's not "ISFP logic" that's any sane person logic. You don't get people because you act like you're nuts. You have a habit of threatening to kill people."

    ahem, in _self defence_.
    And you got in a mental institution for that? Doubt it. You said in your first post you were "laughing inside of your head because of he's pussiness".

    which do you think is worse: someone attacks you physically, you threaten them.
    or someone attacks you physically, you kill/fight against them?
    If these are the only situations you had in all of your life, then I'm very sorry for you. And it's impossible to type you until you live a normal healthy life.


    and i know peoples types cause im actually able to connect with them. is that an alien concept to you?
    You don't know shit about other people's types until you know your own.


    "GOD ALMIGHTY, you’re also a compulsive liar to boot!!! Every time I post an argument that proves you wrong you turn on your heel and invent something completely unrelated to what we were discussing before.

    You said Se didn’t indicate a Sensor and that they were “retarded” , now you deviate from it and say you’re trying to use so you don’t have to learn ."

    HUH? you really, really dont get me. didnt say se is retarded at any point. did you claim to read correctly? its the second time you read wrong.
    YOU'RE A LIAR. You write things and then deny you did it. You make shit up all the time and hope people don't notice. You think everybody is stupid or have no memory. Tough luck, I'm neither.

    You didn't said Se was retarded, but you called Se users retarded more than once.

    "Indeed you don’t have to keep on trying to learn about MBTI, you’re incapable of it."

    yeah, cause i dont do it like you? wow, a Te who wants everyone to think like themselves. this is such news!
    Dear ignorant person: I'm, like any ENFP, am a tertiary Te user. It's not one of my first two functions. And poiting out gross mistakes in reasoning doesn't relate to that. Any intelligent person would do that Your argument is invalid.

    on the aura thing:
    if i dont use it and i observe your body language, none of it makes sense to me at all. this is why i only connected to three people in my life before i learned this ability, after which, ive connected to plenty, PLENTY of people. more than i can count.
    Connecting to people doesn't not mean you know their MBTI type. It helps a lot but isn't necessary, otherwise professional MBTI teams wouldn't be able to type their clients. Do you really think they have type to "connect" to them?

    i think the most likely explanation is that some people do this stuff consciously, but for me, its the unconsciousness who tells me how things are, and translates it into visual/feeling sensations.
    Ahhhh, now it makes sense!!! I think your #1 problem is expressing yourself. No offense, but you sounded crazy. And I'm a very open minded person. If I were to tell people what I know to be true but unknown to most I would be the one in a mental institution.

    "Maybe it's like looking for something you lost: once you stop searching for it, it finds you."

    well, i guess its a trait of being J, that im taking life too seriously and unable to stop and energize myself for once. i once exhausted myself to the point, that i wasnt able to do anything but sleep 18 hour streaks, eat, shower, sleep.
    That is actually a P thing!!! P's, (specially ENTPs) are the ones who immerse themselves so much in their work they forget to eat, to wash, to change their clothes, don't sleep until they drop...

    I said it before: it's highly unlikely you're a J. Being serious there's nothing to do with it.

    always when i have those moments when im content, it just makes me damn concerned because im not doing something productive.
    When we are under stress we act like our shadow types. I acted like an INTJ for about 7 years. I had a hard time believing I was an ENFP in the beginning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. [sx] You know you're an sx-dom when...
    By Amargith in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 360
    Last Post: 02-10-2017, 07:35 PM
  2. [sx] Sx doms and people with strong sx + being around people that you don't like
    By The Great One in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-14-2013, 05:56 PM
  3. Damnit! I might be an Sx dom!
    By Elfboy in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 05-19-2013, 04:55 AM
  4. [sx] SX-dom quote of the day
    By acronach in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 10:52 PM
  5. [sx] Sx-doms...come to me ;)
    By Amargith in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 09:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO