User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 134

  1. #61
    Senior Member Vilku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post
    [/B]

    Where is this picture you speak of? You didn't post it.



    Who said you were INFP? I didn't.

    I don't base my knowledge on statistics. I base it on personal experience.



    Everything you posted about MBTI has been based on stuff written by others you read somewhere. You trust what non professionals say about MBTI but not tests based on professional ones?
    uh, i was referring to the avatar i posted. ive noted, people seem to have hard time following my thought process. =| (or maybe its just cause i dont know you personally, so im not able to adjust)

    "If you're not 4w3 why do you describe your behavior as such? It makes no sense. Even when we're stressed or depressed we do not act like a different Ennegram type. You'd still act like a 5w4 if you really were one, no matter what circunstances, the descriptions do cover that too."

    yes, but when we get TOTALLY messed up, we start acting on our fix. it comes off as ingenuine, but its very clear that people who act off on their fix actually believe that it is who they are.

    "You hate being alone and still you think you're a 5w4???Do you realize that's the exact opposite of what this type is like? A 5w4 would love to be alone! They are introverted and prefer solitude and introspection."

    ahem, i kind of hate everything or something. =|
    i want to connect with people, but i find it too effortful.

    also, 5w4 descriptions say that 5w4's need others to ground them into reality, which is totally true to me.

    i do love introspection, but do realize, when a 5 gets into the 7 mania, they get disconnected from theirselves. this chaos inside my head is so scary that i rarely dare to face it, and when i do, it always wins sooner or later.

    "You're trying to rationalize the test instead of letting the results speak for themselves. You're biased and that clearly influences the results. "
    uh, i answered by analyzing how those things happened in my experience.

    "It's on MBTI that we have a "Shadow Type", which is the opposite of our normal cognitive functions. There's no such a thing in Enneagram."

    yes, mine is Ti + Se, dont know which order, but i always occasionally just stop all this contemplation stuff and get all content, just being happy nonproductive idiot. in fact, im having one of those moments right now..

    i just thought, it would be very much fun to pretend an esfj and say, in a group situation, out of topic, nonchalantly, in a total retard voice enthusiastically: "i feel like fucking." =D (its so ironic, that sensors cant differentiate my sarcastic acting from who i actually am. =] )

    "Where's your logic ?"

    if i dont know the person, i cannot decipher the consistency of their thinking. and i need that emotional element of interaction, or otherwise i i quickly lose motivation, and thus jump to the next thought. according to socionics, this sounds incredibly much Te polr of infj's. and i guess infj makes sense considering:

    J doms are alwys present in their emotions, never disconnected. (j doms thus complain of being hurt. im like, what, what does being hurt mean? alwys so detached from my emotions.. i just dont think i have right to be hurt by others, emotionally.)
    P doms only connect occasionally, or to certain people. (and for me connecting to people is very sporadic, unless ive established a connection previously to the person)

    "You have no idea of what Te is about. If you understood, you wouldn't say that. I advise to stop trying to use functions to back your arguments up, at last until you dominate the subject. "

    i actually do understand Te well, its about a thought construct through externally absorbed means, instead of original, independent structure like Ti. ti's dont make their structure to fit external expectations. we just take the personally most efficient route instead.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

    INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

    mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

  2. #62
    Senior Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    uh, i was referring to the avatar i posted. ive noted, people seem to have hard time following my thought process. =|
    There’s nothing like a “type 3w4 photo”. You can’t tell type by a picture.

    No people don’t have a problem following, the thing is that you either :

    1) don’t know how to express yourself very well or

    2) you’re really confused so it’s impossible to understand you.

    "If you're not 4w3 why do you describe your behavior as such? It makes no sense. Even when we're stressed or depressed we do not act like a different Ennegram type. You'd still act like a 5w4 if you really were one, no matter what circunstances, the descriptions do cover that too."

    yes, but when we get TOTALLY messed up, we start acting on our fix. it comes off as ingenuine, but its very clear that people who act off on their fix actually believe that it is who they are.
    How would you now your fix before knowing our Ennegram type? you said it yourself you weren’t sure of what it was.

    ahem, i kind of hate everything or something. =|
    That’s really sad.

    i want to connect with people, but i find it too effortful.
    That’s because you’re depressed, it has nothing to do with your type of Enneagram or MBTI.

    also, 5w4 descriptions say that 5w4's need others to ground them into reality, which is totally true to me.
    I think I’ve said it about a hundred times already, but it here it goes again: you can’t read a type description, see a couple things you agree and identify with and say “Hey, this is my type!”. It doesn’t work like that.

    i do love introspection, but do realize, when a 5 gets into the 7 mania, they get disconnected from theirselves. this chaos inside my head is so scary that i rarely dare to face it, and when i do, it always wins sooner or later.
    You speak as if you actually know how 5’s act based on a contrived description you’ve read somewhere.

    "You're trying to rationalize the test instead of letting the results speak for themselves. You're biased and that clearly influences the results. "
    uh, i answered by analyzing how those things happened in my experience.
    I was not talking about hte answers you gave on the test, but what you wrote here.

    "It's on MBTI that we have a "Shadow Type", which is the opposite of our normal cognitive functions. There's no such a thing in Enneagram."

    yes, mine is Ti + Se, dont know which order, but i always occasionally just stop all this contemplation stuff and get all content, just being happy nonproductive idiot. in fact, im having one of those moments right now..
    The order is everything, it shows your preference, THAT is what MBTI is all about. If you don’t know yours, then don’t rule anything out. Also, why do you have NF as your type on your info? That's neither Ti + Se at all.

    i just thought, it would be very much fun to pretend an esfj and say, in a group situation, out of topic, nonchalantly, in a total retard voice enthusiastically: "i feel like fucking." =D (its so ironic, that sensors cant differentiate my sarcastic acting from who i actually am. =] )
    Oh my God, an ESFJ would NEVER say that! They are Fe users, they care about being proper in social situations, care about what others think of them and are the first to heavly critizize those who don't behave well!!!

    You must be mixing them up with ESFPs, they would say that and actually mean it.

    "Where's your logic ?"

    if i dont know the person, i cannot decipher the consistency of their thinking. and i need that emotional element of interaction, or otherwise i i quickly lose motivation, and thus jump to the next thought. according to socionics, this sounds incredibly much Te polr of infj's. and i guess infj makes sense considering:

    J doms are alwys present in their emotions, never disconnected. (j doms thus complain of being hurt. im like, what, what does being hurt mean? alwys so detached from my emotions.. i just dont think i have right to be hurt by others, emotionally.)
    P doms only connect occasionally, or to certain people. (and for me connecting to people is very sporadic, unless ive established a connection previously to the person)
    I’ll say it for the last time: you’re not in a position to determinate your type alone now because:

    1) you’re not in a mostly healthy state and that changes things and

    2) you’re far from understanding MBTI/Socionics enough to do it.

    You think that because your personality fits one side of a type then that’s it, but you’re multifaceted.

    "You have no idea of what Te is about. If you understood, you wouldn't say that. I advise to stop trying to use functions to back your arguments up, at last until you dominate the subject. "

    i actually do understand Te well, its about a thought construct through externally absorbed means, instead of original, independent structure like Ti. ti's dont make their structure to fit external expectations. we just take the personally most efficient route instead.

    No, you do not. You understand the information you’ve read about it, but you don’t know how to actually apply it. I have tertiary Te, I would know.

    Oh, and this: a Te user would NEVER write posts like you do. Te is all about structure and order, they would capitalize letters, pay attention to punctuation, spelling and grammar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #63
    Senior Member Vilku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post
    No people don’t have a problem following, the thing is that you either :

    1) don’t know how to express yourself very well or

    2) you’re really confused so it’s impossible to understand you.


    That’s really sad.

    That’s because you’re depressed, it has nothing to do with your type of Enneagram or MBTI.

    I think I’ve said it about a hundred times already, but it here it goes again: you can’t read a type description, see a couple things you agree and identify with and say “Hey, this is my type!”. It doesn’t work like that.

    The order is everything, it shows your preference, THAT is what MBTI is all about. If you don’t know yours, then don’t rule anything out.


    You must be mixing them up with ESFPs, they would say that and actually mean it.

    I’ll say it for the last time: you’re not in a position to determinate your type alone now because:

    1) you’re not in a mostly healthy state and that changes things and

    2) you’re far from understanding MBTI/Socionics enough to do it.

    You think that because your personality fits one side of a type then that’s it, but you’re multifaceted.
    "There’s nothing like a “type 3w4 photo”. You can’t tell type by a picture."

    thats a difference between functions. i can. its in the feelings.

    "How would you now your fix before knowing our Ennegram type? you said it yourself you weren’t sure of what it was."

    after the most recent introspection cycle, it came very clear to me, that ive been acting on 4w3 for a few years now.

    "You speak as if you actually know how 5’s act based on a contrived description you’ve read somewhere. "

    no, i base my conclusions on experience mostly.

    "Oh my God, an ESFJ would NEVER say that! They are Fe users, they care about being proper in social situations, care about what others think of them and are the first to heavly critizize those who don't behave well!!!"

    well there was this esfj who said to herself, when people were watching tv, in a total retard voice "funny hairs!", and another esfj once said "i play guitar". you get the correlationg, the retardedness? thats what its about! =D

    "No, you do not. You understand the information you’ve read about it, but you don’t know how to actually apply it. I have tertiary Te, I would know.

    Oh, and this: a Te user would NEVER write posts like you do. Te is all about structure and order, they would capitalize letter, pay attention to punctuation and grammar."

    exactly, i personally judge, punctuation is irrational, and waste of time.

    and if i read theory, all of it, WHOOPS! goes straight through, i leanr absolutely nothing, if i dont find connections to the reality _instantly_ from it. and the things i said of Te is not something i read, i came up with it myself. thats Ti, we make our own theories.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

    INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

    mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

  4. #64
    Senior Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    "There’s nothing like a “type 3w4 photo”. You can’t tell type by a picture."

    thats a difference between functions. i can. its in the feelings.
    What? English isn’t your mother tongue, is it? I honestly don’t understand what you mean.

    "How would you now your fix before knowing our Ennegram type? you said it yourself you weren’t sure of what it was."

    after the most recent introspection cycle, it came very clear to me, that ive been acting on 4w3 for a few years now.
    You cannot ACT on 4w3, it isn’t a behavior, it’s an inner being type, it can’t be changed.

    "You speak as if you actually know how 5’s act based on a contrived description you’ve read somewhere. "

    no, i base my conclusions on experience mostly.
    Experiences with what? Or who?

    "Oh my God, an ESFJ would NEVER say that! They are Fe users, they care about being proper in social situations, care about what others think of them and are the first to heavly critizize those who don't behave well!!!"

    well there was this esfj who said to herself, when people were watching tv, in a total retard voice "funny hairs!", and another esfj once said "i play guitar". you get the correlationg, the retardedness? thats what its about! =D
    JESUS CHRIST, you don't get it, do you? There's not such a thing as a "retarded" type. It's an individual trait! And again, ESFPs are most likely to behave like that. ESFJs are very different. And saying "funny hairs!" can't be compared to saying "I want to fuck". It just can't.

    "No, you do not. You understand the information you’ve read about it, but you don’t know how to actually apply it. I have tertiary Te, I would know.

    Oh, and this: a Te user would NEVER write posts like you do. Te is all about structure and order, they would capitalize letter, pay attention to punctuation and grammar."

    exactly, i personally judge, punctuation is irrational, and waste of time.

    and if i read theory, all of it, WHOOPS! goes straight through, i leanr absolutely nothing, if i dont find connections to the reality _instantly_ from it. and the things i said of Te is not something i read, i came up with it myself. thats Ti, we make our own theories.
    I GIVE UP.

    You just wrote you were a Te user as an argument and now you say you think punctuation is "irrational "an a waste of time???

    No way you're a J either, they would prefer to die then write like that.

    You may have read a hundred pages on theory, but if you actually got it you wouldn't claim most of the things you do. It's not a matter of opinion, it's a question of being correct or incorrect.

    Also you used the wrong expression. Going "straight through" means you understand it, what you meant it's that it "flies over your head".

    Ti is about making theories? Ti is about evaluating according to principles and whether something fits the framework or model; and also about checking for inconsistencies. You're sure you do that?

    You can't come up with what Te is like, Jung already did that.

    All that being said, I do think you're a Ti user,but for totally different reasons than the ones you think. It's underdeveloped though, and alone it can't indicate type.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #65
    Senior Member Vilku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post



    Experiences with what? Or who?




    "What? English isn’t your mother tongue, is it? I honestly don’t understand what you mean."

    no, but its my primary one. dont know why, but i just totally suck at writing in forums. i somehow lose connection to the other, and am unable to write in the other persons processing language. (i said, that i decipher peoples ennea from their feelings and appearance, same goes to mbti and instincts.)

    "You cannot ACT on 4w3, it isn’t a behavior, it’s an inner being type, it can’t be changed. "

    different tritype slices deal with entirely different realms. id like to see someone who was only able to deal with one kind of realm. but wait, isnt that exactly what i was like in my past? all succumbed into my own world of thoughts (5w4) since both my feeling and body slice enneagrams had failed. and ironically, now its the opposite.

    "JESUS CHRIST, you don't get it, do you? There's not such a thing as a "retarded" type. It's an individual trait! And again, ESFPs are most likely to behave like that. ESFJs are very different. And saying "funny hairs!" can't be compared to saying "I want to fuck". It just can't."

    you dont get it, its the Fe logic. i observe this person feeling this way when she spoke, therefor i could say something _i_ consider equally ridiculous while imitating that retarded feeling.

    "
    I GIVE UP.

    You just wrote you were a Te user as an argument and now you say you think punctuation is "irrational "an a waste of time???

    No way you're a J either, they would prefer to die then write like that.

    You may have read a hundred pages on theory, but if you actually got it you wouldn't claim most of the things you do. It's not a matter of opinion, it's a question of being correct or incorrect.

    Also you used the wrong expression. Going "straight through" means you understand it, what you meant it's that it "flies over your head".

    Ti is about making theories? Ti is about evaluating according to principles and whether something fits the framework or model; and also about checking for inconsistencies. You're sure you do that?

    You can't come up with what Te is like, Jung already did that.

    All that being said, I do think you're a Ti user,but for totally different reasons than the ones you think. It's underdeveloped though, and alone it can't indicate type."

    i actually said why im not a Te user. maybe you should pay attention to what i write, instead of pynctuation? -.-

    and correlating J'ness with following _others_ standards is ridiculous. i have my _own_ standards, and i believe they are _more_ devloped than grammar rules.

    i do always try to write correctly, but for some reason, despite a lifetime of excessive chatting experience, my fingers protest from doing it the way i want.

    heres proof of me being an Fe and you being a Te:

    you judged that esfj thing by what they would think, i judged by waht they would feel. to me its irrelevant whether they would say something like that, in my mind, them saying "funny hairs!" in a retarded voice is the same as if they saif "i like fucking!", because both are equally retarded. get the Fe logic?

    and on the theory thing: i think i should prolly just abandon reading theory althogether. i understand everything much better in my own terms. by figuring out things myself. an answer tells me nothing if i dont know why, therefore, i judge it as unreliable, and thus it tells me nothing until ive figured out the why.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

    INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

    mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

  6. #66
    Senior Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    "What? English isn’t your mother tongue, is it? I honestly don’t understand what you mean."

    no, but its my primary one. dont know why, but i just totally suck at writing in forums. i somehow lose connection to the other, and am unable to write in the other persons processing language. (i said, that i decipher peoples ennea from their feelings and appearance, same goes to mbti and instincts.)
    I’m sorry, but sometimes it’s hard to grasp what you mean, I still don't know what that phrase is about.

    You "process" people's Ennegarm and MBTI type when you can't even tell your own? And based on appearance? What, you think their faces can tell you if their ISFP or ENTJ? Congrats, you just lost even more credibility.



    "You cannot ACT on 4w3, it isn’t a behavior, it’s an inner being type, it can’t be changed. "

    different tritype slices deal with entirely different realms. id like to see someone who was only able to deal with one kind of realm. but wait, isnt that exactly what i was like in my past? all succumbed into my own world of thoughts (5w4) since both my feeling and body slice enneagrams had failed. and ironically, now its the opposite.
    Of course people have fixes, but nobody jumps from one to another while conscientious of it. Also I'll say it for the very last time: that's what depression is like for everybody, it's not a 5w4 thing.

    Again, if you're so sure about your type and your fixes, why did you say more than once that you weren't and needed help?

    "JESUS CHRIST, you don't get it, do you? There's not such a thing as a "retarded" type. It's an individual trait! And again, ESFPs are most likely to behave like that. ESFJs are very different. And saying "funny hairs!" can't be compared to saying "I want to fuck". It just can't."

    you dont get it, its the Fe logic. i observe this person feeling this way when she spoke, therefor i could say something _i_ consider equally ridiculous while imitating that retarded feeling.
    You have no idea of what Fe logic is like. I'll repeat: Fe deals with other people's feelings, they are the most socially well behaved types in general and very aware of what is accepted or not. It also has nothing to do with this kind of humor.

    You cannot observe someone's feelings. Feelings are an internal thing, which only the own person can be sure of, and if a MBTI type is good at reading them, it's an ENFP, not an INFJ as you said you thought you were. And there's no way you're an ENFP. We would never judge someone's feelings on such superficial things.

    "Retarded feeling"??? You have showed again and again since your first original post you have a complete disregard and lack of respect for most people except yourself, if I were to quote very time you used the words "retarded" I would have no space left. You see everyone as beneath you, that's not normal.


    I GIVE UP.

    You just wrote you were a Te user as an argument and now you say you think punctuation is "irrational "an a waste of time???


    No way you're a J either, they would prefer to die then write like that.

    You may have read a hundred pages on theory, but if you actually got it you wouldn't claim most of the things you do. It's not a matter of opinion, it's a question of being correct or incorrect.

    Also you used the wrong expression. Going "straight through" means you understand it, what you meant it's that it "flies over your head".

    Ti is about making theories? Ti is about evaluating according to principles and whether something fits the framework or model; and also about checking for inconsistencies. You're sure you do that?

    You can't come up with what Te is like, Jung already did that.

    All that being said, I do think you're a Ti user,but for totally different reasons than the ones you think. It's underdeveloped though, and alone it can't indicate type."

    i actually said why im not a Te user. maybe you should pay attention to what i write, instead of pynctuation? -.-
    You definitely described yourself as a Te user. I pay attention to your post much more than you do to mine, you clearly are only worried about disagreeing with anything that doesn't sound like what you wanna read. And its "punctuation", not "pynctuation". I'm not the type of person who usually pays attention to that, but in this case, it's really distracting. Also, if you actually got the theories you speak so much of, you'd know that can be an indication of type, so it's relevant to the discussion.

    [QUOTE]and correlating J'ness with following _others_ standards is ridiculous. i have my _own_ standards, and i believe they are _more_ devloped than grammar rules.[QUOTE]

    WHAT??? SO you're saying that Carl Jung, the man who came up with the personality type theory himself is not what we should base knowledge on? WHO knows cognitive functions better then him then? You?

    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....NO.

    Your own standards of what exactly? Also, standards aren't "developed", they are either higher or lower. You need to use a dictionary.


    i do always try to write correctly, but for some reason, despite a lifetime of excessive chatting experience, my fingers protest from doing it the way i want.
    Even if you were not to make so many typos, you still show incomplete understanding of idiomatic expressions and the meaning of things. I'm not the grammar police, neither am I trying to make fun of you or anything.

    As I said before, the way someone writes or talk is a peace of the puzzle, that's the reason I commented on it, and also because I didn't get what you wrote.

    [QUOTE]heres proof of me being an Fe and you being a Te:

    you judged that esfj thing by what they would think, i judged by waht they would feel. to me its irrelevant whether they would say something like that, in my mind, them saying "funny hairs!" in a retarded voice is the same as if they saif "i like fucking!", because both are equally retarded. get the Fe logic?[QUOTE]

    Oh, so you’re an Fe user now? Really?

    I work with an ESFJ for five years now, one of my best friends is an ENFJ, besides several casual friends, and I do know my theory. There’s nothing “retarded” about them.

    And tell me now: if you’re also an Fe user, how come you think the “Fe logic” is retarded? Aren’t you too, then? Or do you see yourself as an exception?

    There's no need for any proof I'm a Te user, I said it myself I was.

    and on the theory thing: i think i should prolly just abandon reading theory althogether. i understand everything much better in my own terms. by figuring out things myself. an answer tells me nothing if i dont know why, therefore, i judge it as unreliable, and thus it tells me nothing until ive figured out the why.
    That is true in most cases. I’m yet to see you show any sign of it though.

    THANK GOD you understand that.

    It’s very hard to type you with how little actual information about yourself you posted. As I said several types, Ennegram is about your inner self. Most of what you’ve posted so far is about what you don’t like and how you react to it. That can be used it to determinate your MBTI type later.

    I’m not gonna say anything else on the matter for now, but you sound a lot like someone else I know, including your emotional/psychological issues. And he actually told us how he came to reign himself in and get healthy in another forum.

    He ended up finding his Enneagram and MBTI type during his journey, and I’m about 80% sure you’re the same type as he is. Your reasoning and arguments are strikingly alike.

    You insist you understand theory and yet think you actually can type other people without being able to type yourself.

    Once you now your Ennegram for sure you can start on your MBTI. And once you know that, you may think of typing other people.

    Focus on yourself.

    What do you want? What do you need? What makes you tick? What are you afraid of? What kind of things you like? What kind of people do you like?

    These answers should be sufficient to at least indicate what types you are not. Process of elimination work for most people who have trouble finding their motivation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #67
    Senior Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    "What? English isn’t your mother tongue, is it? I honestly don’t understand what you mean."

    no, but its my primary one. dont know why, but i just totally suck at writing in forums. i somehow lose connection to the other, and am unable to write in the other persons processing language. (i said, that i decipher peoples ennea from their feelings and appearance, same goes to mbti and instincts.)
    I’m sorry, but sometimes it’s hard to grasp what you mean, I still don't know what that phrase is about.

    You "process" people's Ennegarm and MBTI type when you can't even tell your own? And based on appearance? What, you think their faces can tell you if their ISFP or ENTJ? Congrats, you just lost even more credibility.



    "You cannot ACT on 4w3, it isn’t a behavior, it’s an inner being type, it can’t be changed. "

    different tritype slices deal with entirely different realms. id like to see someone who was only able to deal with one kind of realm. but wait, isnt that exactly what i was like in my past? all succumbed into my own world of thoughts (5w4) since both my feeling and body slice enneagrams had failed. and ironically, now its the opposite.
    Of course people have fixes, but nobody jumps from one to another while conscientious of it. Also I'll say it for the very last time: that's what depression is like for everybody, it's not a 5w4 thing.

    Again, if you're so sure about your type and your fixes, why did you say more than once that you weren't and needed help?

    "JESUS CHRIST, you don't get it, do you? There's not such a thing as a "retarded" type. It's an individual trait! And again, ESFPs are most likely to behave like that. ESFJs are very different. And saying "funny hairs!" can't be compared to saying "I want to fuck". It just can't."

    you dont get it, its the Fe logic. i observe this person feeling this way when she spoke, therefor i could say something _i_ consider equally ridiculous while imitating that retarded feeling.
    You have no idea of what Fe logic is like. I'll repeat: Fe deals with other people's feelings, they are the most socially well behaved types in general and very aware of what is accepted or not. It also has nothing to do with this kind of humor.

    You cannot observe someone's feelings. You can only observe their reactions. Feelings are an internal thing, which only the own person can be sure of, and if a MBTI type is good at reading them, it's an ENFP, but not even us are that arrogant to think that alone will indicate type. And there's no way you're an ENFP. We would never judge someone's feelings on such superficial things.

    "Retarded feeling"??? You have showed again and again since your first original post you have a complete disregard and lack of respect for most people except yourself, if I were to quote very time you used the words "retarded" I would have no space left. You see everyone as beneath you, that's not normal.


    I GIVE UP.

    You just wrote you were a Te user as an argument and now you say you think punctuation is "irrational "an a waste of time???


    No way you're a J either, they would prefer to die then write like that.

    You may have read a hundred pages on theory, but if you actually got it you wouldn't claim most of the things you do. It's not a matter of opinion, it's a question of being correct or incorrect.

    Also you used the wrong expression. Going "straight through" means you understand it, what you meant it's that it "flies over your head".

    Ti is about making theories? Ti is about evaluating according to principles and whether something fits the framework or model; and also about checking for inconsistencies. You're sure you do that?

    You can't come up with what Te is like, Jung already did that.

    All that being said, I do think you're a Ti user,but for totally different reasons than the ones you think. It's underdeveloped though, and alone it can't indicate type."

    i actually said why im not a Te user. maybe you should pay attention to what i write, instead of pynctuation? -.-
    You definitely described yourself as a Te user. I pay attention to your post much more than you do to mine, you clearly are only worried about disagreeing with anything that doesn't sound like what you wanna read. And its "punctuation", not "pynctuation". I'm not the type of person who usually pays attention to that, but in this case, it's really distracting. Also, if you actually got the theories you speak so much of, you'd know that can be an indication of type, so it's relevant to the discussion.

    and correlating J'ness with following _others_ standards is ridiculous. i have my _own_ standards, and i believe they are _more_ devloped than grammar rules.
    WHAT??? So you're saying that Carl Jung, the man who came up with the personality type theory himself is not what we should base knowledge on? WHO knows cognitive functions better then him then? You?

    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....NO.

    Your own standards of what exactly? Also, standards aren't "developed", they are either higher or lower. You need to use a dictionary.


    i do always try to write correctly, but for some reason, despite a lifetime of excessive chatting experience, my fingers protest from doing it the way i want.
    Even if you were not to make so many typos, you still show incomplete understanding of idiomatic expressions and the meaning of things. I'm not the grammar police, neither am I trying to make fun of you or anything.

    As I said before, the way someone writes or talk is a peace of the puzzle, that's the reason I commented on it, and also because I didn't get what you wrote.

    heres proof of me being an Fe and you being a Te:

    you judged that esfj thing by what they would think, i judged by waht they would feel. to me its irrelevant whether they would say something like that, in my mind, them saying "funny hairs!" in a retarded voice is the same as if they saif "i like fucking!", because both are equally retarded. get the Fe logic?
    Oh, so you’re an Fe user now? Really?

    I work with an ESFJ for five years now, one of my best friends is an ENFJ, besides several casual friends, and I do know my theory. There’s nothing “retarded” about them.

    And tell me now: if you’re also an Fe user, how come you think the “Fe logic” is retarded? Aren’t you too, then? Or do you see yourself as an exception?

    There's no need for any proof I'm a Te user, I said it myself I was.

    and on the theory thing: i think i should prolly just abandon reading theory althogether. i understand everything much better in my own terms. by figuring out things myself. an answer tells me nothing if i dont know why, therefore, i judge it as unreliable, and thus it tells me nothing until ive figured out the why.
    That is true in most cases. I’m yet to see you show any sign of it though.

    THANK GOD you understand that.

    It’s very hard to type you with how little actual information about yourself you posted. As I said several times, Ennegram is about your inner self. Most of what you’ve posted so far is about what you don’t like and how you react to it. That can be used it to determinate your MBTI type later.

    I’m not gonna say anything else on the matter for now, but you sound a lot like someone else I know, including your emotional/psychological issues. And he actually told us how he came to reign himself in and get healthy in another forum.

    He ended up finding his Enneagram and MBTI type during his journey, and I’m about 80% sure you’re the same type as he is. Your reasoning and arguments are strikingly alike.

    You insist you understand theory and yet think you actually can type other people without being able to type yourself.

    Once you now your Ennegram for sure you can start on your MBTI. And once you know that, you may think of typing other people.

    Focus on yourself.

    What do you want? What do you need? What makes you tick? What are you afraid of? What kind of things you like? What kind of people do you like?

    These answers should be sufficient to at least indicate what types you are not. Process of elimination work for most people who have trouble finding their motivation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #68
    Senior Member Vilku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0
    Posts
    400

    Default

    [QUOTE=Dancing_Queen;2124369]





    Of course people have fixes, but nobody jumps from one to another while conscientious of it. Also I'll say it for the very last time: that's what depression is like for everybody, it's not a 5w4 thing.




    You have no idea of what Fe logic is like. I'll repeat: Fe deals with other people's feelings, they are the most socially well behaved types in general and very aware of what is accepted or not. It also has nothing to do with this kind of humor.

    Feelings are an internal thing, which only the own person can be sure of, and if a MBTI type is good at reading them, it's an ENFP, not an INFJ as you said you thought you were. And there's no way you're an ENFP. We would never judge someone's feelings on such superficial things.




    You definitely described yourself as a Te user. I pay attention to your post much more than you do to mine, you clearly are only worried about disagreeing with anything that doesn't sound like what you wanna read. And its "punctuation", not "pynctuation". I'm not the type of person who usually pays attention to that, but in this case, it's really distracting. Also, if you actually got the theories you speak so much of, you'd know that can be an indication of type, so it's relevant to the discussion.

    [QUOTE]and correlating J'ness with following _others_ standards is ridiculous. i have my _own_ standards, and i believe they are _more_ devloped than grammar rules.[QUOTE]




    Even if you were not to make so many typos, you still show incomplete understanding of idiomatic expressions and the meaning of things. I'm not the grammar police, neither am I trying to make fun of you or anything.

    As I said before, the way someone writes or talk is a peace of the puzzle, that's the reason I commented on it, and also because I didn't get what you wrote.

    [QUOTE]heres proof of me being an Fe and you being a Te:

    you judged that esfj thing by what they would think, i judged by waht they would feel. to me its irrelevant whether they would say something like that, in my mind, them saying "funny hairs!" in a retarded voice is the same as if they saif "i like fucking!", because both are equally retarded. get the Fe logic?


    There's no need for any proof I'm a Te user, I said it myself I was.



    That is true in most cases. I’m yet to see you show any sign of it though.

    THANK GOD you understand that.

    It’s very hard to type you with how little actual information about yourself you posted. As I said several types, Ennegram is about your inner self. Most of what you’ve posted so far is about what you don’t like and how you react to it. That can be used it to determinate your MBTI type later.

    I’m not gonna say anything else on the matter for now, but you sound a lot like someone else I know, including your emotional/psychological issues. And he actually told us how he came to reign himself in and get healthy in another forum.

    He ended up finding his Enneagram and MBTI type during his journey, and I’m about 80% sure you’re the same type as he is. Your reasoning and arguments are strikingly alike.

    You insist you understand theory and yet think you actually can type other people without being able to type yourself.

    Once you now your Ennegram for sure you can start on your MBTI. And once you know that, you may think of typing other people.

    Focus on yourself.

    These answers should be sufficient to at least indicate what types you are not. Process of elimination work for most people who have trouble finding their motivation.
    "I’m sorry, but sometimes it’s hard to grasp what you mean, I still don't know what that phrase is about."

    imagine you were me. when you look at other people, youd see colourful shapes radiating, sparkling and consuming you. these colours are their feelings. and their type, ennea and instincts affect these colours shape, tone, qualities and colorations. thats one part of how i decipher peoples types. my second method is pattern seeking.

    "You "process" people's Ennegarm and MBTI type when you can't even tell your own? And based on appearance? What, you think their faces can tell you if their ISFP or ENTJ? Congrats, you just lost even more credibility."

    ok, did you say you were "healthy"? because healthy people should be able to understand others, if i havent got something wrong?

    i think this is most likely whats going on here:

    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...uasi-identical

    (learn to tolerate other people?)

    "Again, if you're so sure about your type and your fixes, why did you say more than once that you weren't and needed help?"

    arent i always? and look how many times ive been wrong. ive been at this for a few years now.

    "Oh, so you’re an Fe user now? Really?

    I work with an ESFJ for five years now, one of my best friends is an ENFJ, besides several casual friends, and I do know my theory. There’s nothing “retarded” about them.

    And tell me now: if you’re also an Fe user, how come you think the “Fe logic” is retarded? Aren’t you too, then? Or do you see yourself as an exception?"

    no, its not the fe logic, its that _i_ think this person acted retarded. and yeah, i do think its very relevant as to whose using the function, not what function you use.

    "You cannot observe someone's feelings."

    thats the difference of fi and fe. fe, external, fi, internal. and yeah, i can observe your feelings too, if ive once seen your face so my unconscious mind can figure out how your head works, and thus predict how you feel based on the external _and_ internal predictions of you.

    ""Retarded feeling"??? You have showed again and again since your first original post you have a complete disregard and lack of respect for most people except yourself, if I were to quote very time you used the words "retarded" I would have no space left. You see everyone as beneath you, that's not normal."

    well, i once met an enfj who had a similar mindset. if you dont get the person, assume worst. since if i expected other people to have an ability to think, then id place expectations unrealistically high and theyd disappoint my with out of tune behaviour, such as abusing me, which i expect to be an obvious no. but what is obviously stupid to me isnt to them, so its best to assume worst as the first thing.

    "WHAT??? SO you're saying that Carl Jung, the man who came up with the personality type theory himself is not what we should base knowledge on? WHO knows cognitive functions better then him then? You?

    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....NO.

    Your own standards of what exactly? Also, standards aren't "developed", they are either higher or lower. You need to use a dictionary."

    do your Te thing, ive had a life time of developing my own standards, and i will keep doing it to my death.

    "What do you want? What do you need? What makes you tick? What are you afraid of? What kind of things you like? What kind of people do you like? "

    UHH.. i would answer these questions exactly like any other person on planet earth.
    but ok, here it is anyways: happiness, to survive, emotions, suffering, funny things, people i come along with. i mean, i guess Fi's might deviate on those questions, but my answers are pretty much universal and apply on every human, just in different form but the same idea.

    i find typing other people very easy.
    i intuitively understand people when i connect to them, and then all i need to do is correlate it with my theories, provided my theories are correct. but i usually spot inconsistencies easily, by observing whether they behave as i would expect them to.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

    INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

    mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

  9. #69
    Senior Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    128

    Default



    Of course people have fixes, but nobody jumps from one to another while conscientious of it. Also I'll say it for the very last time: that's what depression is like for everybody, it's not a 5w4 thing.


    You have no idea of what Fe logic is like. I'll repeat: Fe deals with other people's feelings, they are the most socially well behaved types in general and very aware of what is accepted or not. It also has nothing to do with this kind of humor.

    Feelings are an internal thing, which only the own person can be sure of, and if a MBTI type is good at reading them, it's an ENFP, not an INFJ as you said you thought you were. And there's no way you're an ENFP. We would never judge someone's feelings on such superficial things.




    You definitely described yourself as a Te user. I pay attention to your post much more than you do to mine, you clearly are only worried about disagreeing with anything that doesn't sound like what you wanna read. And its "punctuation", not "pynctuation". I'm not the type of person who usually pays attention to that, but in this case, it's really distracting. Also, if you actually got the theories you speak so much of, you'd know that can be an indication of type, so it's relevant to the discussion.

    and correlating J'ness with following _others_ standards is ridiculous. i have my _own_ standards, and i believe they are _more_ devloped than grammar rules.


    Even if you were not to make so many typos, you still show incomplete understanding of idiomatic expressions and the meaning of things. I'm not the grammar police, neither am I trying to make fun of you or anything.

    As I said before, the way someone writes or talk is a peace of the puzzle, that's the reason I commented on it, and also because I didn't get what you wrote.

    heres proof of me being an Fe and you being a Te:

    you judged that esfj thing by what they would think, i judged by waht they would feel. to me its irrelevant whether they would say something like that, in my mind, them saying "funny hairs!" in a retarded voice is the same as if they saif "i like fucking!", because both are equally retarded. get the Fe logic?

    "I’m sorry, but sometimes it’s hard to grasp what you mean, I still don't know what that phrase is about."
    imagine you were me. when you look at other people, youd see colourful shapes radiating, sparkling and consuming you. these colours are their feelings. and their type, ennea and instincts affect these colours shape, tone, qualities and colorations. thats one part of how i decipher peoples types. my second method is pattern seeking.[/QUOTE]

    I do not see such things. I don't have this ability. Good for you if you have.

    "You "process" people's Ennegarm and MBTI type when you can't even tell your own? And based on appearance? What, you think their faces can tell you if their ISFP or ENTJ? Congrats, you just lost even more credibility."
    ok, did you say you were "healthy"? because healthy people should be able to understand others, if i havent got something wrong?
    I understand people who make sense. You said you were in a mental institution. You can't accept when you're wrong. Is that healthy?

    i think this is most likely whats going on here:

    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...uasi-identical

    (learn to tolerate other people?)
    So posting a link backs up your argument? Can’t you use your own words?

    I have no problem tolerating other people, YOU DO. I point out mistakes and disagree with things you posted, if I was intolerant I wouldn't be wasting my time trying to hep you on a Sunday.



    "Again, if you're so sure about your type and your fixes, why did you say more than once that you weren't and needed help?"

    arent i always? and look how many times ive been wrong. ive been at this for a few years now.
    It took me two years to fin my MBTI type, you can't rush these things up. You can't start off assuming you know it already, as I said several times, that makes you biased and prejudiced.

    "Oh, so you’re an Fe user now? Really?

    I work with an ESFJ for five years now, one of my best friends is an ENFJ, besides several casual friends, and I do know my theory. There’s nothing “retarded” about them.

    And tell me now: if you’re also an Fe user, how come you think the “Fe logic” is retarded? Aren’t you too, then? Or do you see yourself as an exception?"

    no, its not the fe logic, its that _i_ think this person acted retarded. and yeah, i do think its very relevant as to whose using the function, not what function you use.
    NOW, you're making sense. You may wanna take some time before you post, most of the time you end up expressing the exact opposite of what you claim to think. It makes you sound like you're a really confused person or worse, that you change your mind when someone shows you're wrong.

    "You cannot observe someone's feelings."

    thats the difference of fi and fe. fe, external, fi, internal. and yeah, i can observe your feelings too, if ive once seen your face so my unconscious mind can figure out how your head works, and thus predict how you feel based on the external _and_ internal predictions of you.
    You can picture what someone looks like, that's their facial expressions and reactions, NOT their feelings. You clearly can't understand both things are not one and the same.

    ""Retarded feeling"??? You have showed again and again since your first original post you have a complete disregard and lack of respect for most people except yourself, if I were to quote very time you used the words "retarded" I would have no space left. You see everyone as beneath you, that's not normal."

    well, i once met an enfj who had a similar mindset. if you dont get the person, assume worst. since if i expected other people to have an ability to think, then id place expectations unrealistically high and theyd disappoint my with out of tune behaviour, such as abusing me, which i expect to be an obvious no. but what is obviously stupid to me isnt to them, so its best to assume worst as the first thing.
    So you’re a negativist. You expect the worst from people. At least that’s clear. And having the ability to think does not mean thinking like you do.

    I'm really sorry to hear you've been abused or mistreated in any way. I was too, for many years and used to expect the worse, but that's not living.

    "WHAT??? SO you're saying that Carl Jung, the man who came up with the personality type theory himself is not what we should base knowledge on? WHO knows cognitive functions better then him then? You?

    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....NO.

    Your own standards of what exactly? Also, standards aren't "developed", they are either higher or lower. You need to use a dictionary."
    do your Te thing, ive had a life time of developing my own standards, and i will keep doing it to my death.[/QUOTE]

    I’m not “doing my Te thing, I’m pointing out the actual definition of a word.

    Of course you’re free to never change until you die, but I’m afraid your life will never change either. Changing is not showing weakness or conforming to others wills and opinions, it’s about GROWTH and MATURITY.

    As you do that, you’re standards change too. Otherwise, no one will never be good enough for you. And you'll die alone.


    "What do you want? What do you need? What makes you tick? What are you afraid of? What kind of things you like? What kind of people do you like? "

    UHH.. i would answer these questions exactly like any other person on planet earth.
    but ok, here it is anyways: happiness, to survive, emotions, suffering, funny things, people i come along with. i mean, i guess Fi's might deviate on those questions, but my answers are pretty much universal and apply on every human, just in different form but the same idea.
    There are around 7 billion people in the world. Do you think everyone wants the same? That would be no wars then. But since you said you identify with Hitler, I guess you don't get that.

    EVERYONE WANTS TO BE HAPPY. But what is happiness to you? What are "funny things"? How should these "people you get along with" be like? You said it yourself, the form changes everything.


    i find typing other people very easy.
    i intuitively understand people when i connect to them, and then all i need to do is correlate it with my theories, provided my theories are correct. but i usually spot inconsistencies easily, by observing whether they behave as i would expect them to.
    You’re not a psychiatrist or a psychologist. You’re not a MBTI or Ennegram specialist. Accept that. You can’t even type yourself.

    You’re not an N. You’re a Sensor, you use physical cues to try and tell what people are feeling. Intuitives feel what others feel.

    And checking for inconsistencies is an S thing too.

    There's nothing wrong with being a Sensor, they are amazing people and smart too. Intelligence has nothing to do with MBTI type.

    In fact, the most idiotic people I know come form the so-called NT "genius" types. They also work behind MCDonald's counters. While ESFPs are popstars and ESFJs politicians.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #70
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    I'm also a sx/soc 4 and I'm not remotely like this. Sorry but, threads like this are part of the reason I struggled to see myself as sx-dom.

    No, I'm not intimidating. I'm either a withdrawn lil shadow on the wall (in public group situations), or an obnoxious loudmouth (with those closer to me). When I have my inappropriate angry outbursts, I tend to get laughed at/condescended to/dismissed as insane or an irrational female. I'm sure I look ridiculous, not intimidating.

    If anyone does consider me intimidating among the general public, it's likely because I'm so cold and withdrawn that I'm unapproachable.
    Your posts stand out though.

    I dont see withdrawn in ur posts

    I would use the word powerful. As in making an impact.

    That can be intimidating to some people.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Similar Threads

  1. [sx] You know you're an sx-dom when...
    By Amargith in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 360
    Last Post: 02-10-2017, 07:35 PM
  2. [sx] Sx doms and people with strong sx + being around people that you don't like
    By The Great One in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-14-2013, 05:56 PM
  3. Damnit! I might be an Sx dom!
    By Elfboy in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 05-19-2013, 04:55 AM
  4. [sx] SX-dom quote of the day
    By acronach in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 10:52 PM
  5. [sx] Sx-doms...come to me ;)
    By Amargith in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 09:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO