User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 134

  1. #41
    Senior Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    "Also, it was YOU who posted a thread about intimidation, and your original post makes it very clear you find nothing wrong with that, in your own words:"

    uh no, i expressed it that way because it was my mood. its a whole different thing what i think and what i express. besides, what i think constantly changes, as i gain new information from others, so thats it of me not being open to advice.

    "You yourself admit it. You don't trust I'm here to help, so you assume I'm here to berate you or something."

    no, i think everyone has always good motives, no matter how messed up they are. its more of an emotional thing, like if someone helps me now, i open up my wounds, and disappears next moment. what if i wasnt prepared for that? i need some kind of back up plan. depending on one card is too dangerous, as the popular saying goes.. (im reassesing my personal values, and i think its helping. im moving from being self sacrificing to selfish, so i could actually take care of myself.)

    and on the four thing: i think im not really 4w3, its just that im stuck in my 4w3 fix, instead of being whoever i really am.
    So you don't always say what you mean and mean what you say? I can understand that.

    I'm no specialist so I try to refrain from telling people they are mistyped, but I had in mind you weren't really an Ennegram 4 based on your last posts.

    Do you have any idea of your actual type?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #42
    Senior Member Vilku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post
    So you don't always say what you mean and mean what you say? I can understand that.

    I'm no specialist so I try to refrain from telling people they are mistyped,

    Do you have any idea of your actual type?
    its just that, ever since i got totally messed up, i dont know what i myself think. i think i think what i say, and it just distorts my self perception only further.

    the people ive most related to in my life are: hitler and his ambition to change the world into perfect. i sometimes get similar sparks. (sx so's over focus on the social instinct, when neglecting sx needs.)
    and then there was this enfp 5w6 whom i felt strong relating with, and he seemed to have similar problems as i.

    and then there was an istp 5w4, who had this "knows it all" aura, which i sometimes too have.

    my best guess is, im a 5w4, 4w3, 8w7 and an nfj. to me it seems, like J-doms live in some kind of synthetic world, so i suspect infj fits me better.

    i also doubt that others really want to hear about my problems, so i shut up(to the point that i forget i have problems) and try to talk of things they find interesting.

    " but I had in mind you weren't really an Ennegram 4 based on your last posts."

    what caught your attention?
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

    INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

    mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

  3. #43
    Senior Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    its just that, ever since i got totally messed up, i dont know what i myself think. i think i think what i say, and it just distorts my self perception only further.

    the people ive most related to in my life are: hitler and his ambition to change the world into perfect. i sometimes get similar sparks. (sx so's over focus on the social instinct, when neglecting sx needs.)
    and then there was this enfp 5w6 whom i felt strong relating with, and he seemed to have similar problems as i.

    and then there was an istp 5w4, who had this "knows it all" aura, which i sometimes too have.

    my best guess is, im a 5w4, 4w3, 8w7 and an nfj. to me it seems, like J-doms live in some kind of synthetic world, so i suspect infj fits me better.

    i also doubt that others really want to hear about my problems, so i shut up(to the point that i forget i have problems) and try to talk of things they find interesting.

    " but I had in mind you weren't really an Ennegram 4 based on your last posts."

    what caught your attention?
    Basically that after pushing aside your bravado and defensiveness I could see you actually want to know yourself more, and that you have an open mind even though it's not easy to spot it.

    4's want for the world to understand them, but are extremely close minded when it comes to criticism. They forget constructive criticism is a gift. The immensely enjoy playing the victim and are exactly the opposite of what you just described. An unhealthy 4 would love to pour their tragedies onto people and can spend hours talking about their depression. Their style is the "woe is me" one .

    As I said I'm not a professional, but I did understand the Ennegram very well from the beginning and never had any doubts about my type, in contrast to how confusing I've found MBTI until recently. I seem to be good at helping others find their type too, so if you'd like I could help you.

    What tests have you taken?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #44
    Senior Member Vilku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post
    Basically that after pushing aside your bravado and defensiveness I could see you actually want to know yourself more, and that you have an open mind even though it's not easy to spot it.


    As I said I'm not a professional, but I did understand the Ennegram very well from the beginning and never had any doubts about my type, in contrast to how confusing I've found MBTI until recently. I seem to be good at helping others find their type too, so if you'd like I could help you.
    "4's want for the world to understand them, but are extremely close minded when it comes to criticism. They forget constructive criticism is a gift. The immensely enjoy playing the victim and are exactly the opposite of what you just described. An unhealthy 4 would love to pour their tragedies onto people and can spend hours talking about their depression. Their style is the "woe is me" one ."

    i could easily see a 4w5 that way. but even w3? they seem _very_ guarded about their problems.

    "What tests have you taken?"

    i used to take a lot of tests, but they dont seem to work since i dont know what i think, therefore my answers arent mine. <.<

    and generally, tests dont seem to work. i looked up at statistics like this http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...ounknown-2.png

    and i can clearly see that the stereotypes of types and ennea correlate with each other, despite none of these patterns seeming to be that way in reality, in my experience. except for the infj's. (4 of 7 of them were fours.)apart from me having met an unusually huge number of infj's... 7, more than any other type ive met.

    and yes, id like help in understanding myself. do you have skype? for more accurate anlysis. mine is vilqju if you do, or do you have tinychat?
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

    INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

    mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    "4's want for the world to understand them, but are extremely close minded when it comes to criticism. They forget constructive criticism is a gift. The immensely enjoy playing the victim and are exactly the opposite of what you just described. An unhealthy 4 would love to pour their tragedies onto people and can spend hours talking about their depression. Their style is the "woe is me" one ."

    i could easily see a 4w5 that way. but even w3? they seem _very_ guarded about their problems.

    "What tests have you taken?"

    i used to take a lot of tests, but they dont seem to work since i dont know what i think, therefore my answers arent mine. <.<

    and generally, tests dont seem to work. i looked up at statistics like this http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...ounknown-2.png

    and i can clearly see that the stereotypes of types and ennea correlate with each other, despite none of these patterns seeming to be that way in reality, in my experience. except for the infj's. (4 of 7 of them were fours.)apart from me having met an unusually huge number of infj's... 7, more than any other type ive met.

    and yes, id like help in understanding myself. do you have skype? for more accurate anlysis. mine is vilqju if you do, or do you have tinychat?
    It would depend on weather they thought they would generate sympathy or not. So it depends on the company.

    About the tests, the MBTI ones are pure crap, some of the Socionics ones are good, some bad, but I think the Ennegram ones are the most accurate. I got the exact same type and wing on the professional one I took as in the online ones.

    Take care with that, to my personal experience most of these correlations only work on paper. The two systems are completely independent, but it seems people "have to" find a link. I wouldn't care if they only did their charts for fun, but I spent two years knocking my head about my MBTI type because of that. When I registered in this forum and others looking for help after getting tired of looking for it on my own, I had many people try to convince me I was an ENTJ or ESTP because these are the most likely types linked to 8w7's.

    In fact, even though I already posted my MBTI pro results, I still have people getting in my original thread just to tell me I'm an ESFP 7w6 because I "like to have fun", "seem fairly extroverted" and "open minded" .

    Like seriously, ESFP I can understand, I thought I was one too until I took time to read Jung's original work, but 7w6?

    I do have Skype and would love to talk, but tell me what is your time zone?

    I'll also post links I think might help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #46
    likes this gromit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,652

    Default

    Yeah I feel intimidated. Ppl on the forum I find intimidating often turn out to be Sx.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

  7. #47
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post
    It takes two to tango. What did you expect him to do? Lay down so you could walk all over him? He reacted like any hot blooded person would.

    No, this is the Ennegram 4 necessity of being special and unique speaking.

    Intimidating people aren't extreme, melodramatic or violent. They are chill and collected, while projecting an aura of power and strength. It's not a conscientious choice of projecting that, it just happens.

    I'm not taking pride in anything. I just don't like the intimidation glorification I've seen in your post. You said it yourself that you "find it very easy to be that way" ,that you "realize this isnt healthy behaviour, but sometimes i dont know what else to do" and that "they took me into mental hospital for a half year because of that".

    The only way for you to get healthy is to accept help. And that implies listening to things which are not pleasant.

    I wish you all the best.
    i like miss dancing queen...girl knows whats up yall!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  8. #48
    Senior Member Vilku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post
    It would depend on weather they thought they would generate sympathy or not. So it depends on the company.

    About the tests, the MBTI ones are pure crap, some of the Socionics ones are good, some bad, but I think the Ennegram ones are the most accurate. I got the exact same type and wing on the professional one I took as in the online ones.

    Take care with that, to my personal experience most of these correlations only work on paper. The two systems are completely independent, but it seems people "have to" find a link. I wouldn't care if they only did their charts for fun, but I spent two years knocking my head about my MBTI type because of that. When I registered in this forum and others looking for help after getting tired of looking for it on my own, I had many people try to convince me I was an ENTJ or ESTP because these are the most likely types linked to 8w7's.

    In fact, even though I already posted my MBTI pro results, I still have people getting in my original thread just to tell me I'm an ESFP 7w6 because I "like to have fun", "seem fairly extroverted" and "open minded" .

    Like seriously, ESFP I can understand, I thought I was one too until I took time to read Jung's original work, but 7w6?

    I do have Skype and would love to talk, but tell me what is your time zone?

    I'll also post links I think might help.
    gmt +2 i think

    yeah, ive realized, its a _very_ good idea to assess other peoples typing accyraccy by analyzing their methods and finding weak areas. certain things i consider red flags: socionic and mbti as irrelated, "youre 84% x and 16% Y", "your two because you like to help people!" (i dont think i should even justify whats wrong with that claim), people who disregard the impact of instincts/enneagram/mbti(trying to justify it all by _one_ theory.. like, seriously? <.< )

    most outrageous things said to me was along the lines that i chose infj because i want to be special, when in real i actually find infj's annoyingly magic minded, as i prefer sound explanations. i dont know if the person was serious, but he she said im an esfj. *rolls eyes*

    consistency check helps to understand what people actually mean by their claims, which are irrelated to the actual theories..

    it also annoys me when people try to change me into their AAAA + BABB pair. like one intp lectured me how i should think. an estj tried to "fix" my problems by forcing me to write bs that would give me a "direction". an infp tried to change me into an entj and so on. you noticed this phenomena?
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

    INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

    mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

  9. #49
    Senior Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i like miss dancing queen...girl knows whats up yall!
    Thank you, I'm honored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #50
    Senior Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    gmt +2 i think

    yeah, ive realized, its a _very_ good idea to assess other peoples typing accyraccy by analyzing their methods and finding weak areas. certain things i consider red flags: socionic and mbti as irrelated, "youre 84% x and 16% Y", "your two because you like to help people!" (i dont think i should even justify whats wrong with that claim), people who disregard the impact of instincts/enneagram/mbti(trying to justify it all by _one_ theory.. like, seriously? <.< )

    most outrageous things said to me was along the lines that i chose infj because i want to be special, when in real i actually find infj's annoyingly magic minded, as i prefer sound explanations. i dont know if the person was serious, but he she said im an esfj. *rolls eyes*

    consistency check helps to understand what people actually mean by their claims, which are irrelated to the actual theories..

    it also annoys me when people try to change me into their AAAA + BABB pair. like one intp lectured me how i should think. an estj tried to "fix" my problems by forcing me to write bs that would give me a "direction". an infp tried to change me into an entj and so on. you noticed this phenomena?
    Ridiculous. Had he said the same thing about you choosing INTJ I could understand (most INTJs ARE mistyped because they think people will respect them and find them cooler), but INFJ? Bollocks.

    ESFJ, huh? Did he said why?

    YES. People in this forum have tried to convince me I’m an ESFP and in another forum, that I’m an ISFP. They came up with a whole lot of bullshit but failed to back it up, some even disappeared after I debunked they theories, and have never answered my questions .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. [sx] You know you're an sx-dom when...
    By Amargith in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 360
    Last Post: 02-10-2017, 07:35 PM
  2. [sx] Sx doms and people with strong sx + being around people that you don't like
    By The Great One in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-14-2013, 05:56 PM
  3. Damnit! I might be an Sx dom!
    By Elfboy in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 05-19-2013, 04:55 AM
  4. [sx] SX-dom quote of the day
    By acronach in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 10:52 PM
  5. [sx] Sx-doms...come to me ;)
    By Amargith in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 09:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO