• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sx doms being "intimidating"

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i used to be into it too, i also used to believe im a wizard and i.. can do spells. =]

well i still believe in all the same stuf, but i just think my current explanations are much better, less misleading, thus allowing me to be more efficient, which means im even better at it now.

I don't think I'm able do to spells per se, but I am capable of mentally attracting people whenever I want then to call me or drop at my house. And when I watch people bawling in person I can get the ball to move like I want it to.

There are other more interesting things of course, but you get the idea.

Now I'm curious.

whats your own analysis of me?

I'm still in the process of writing it, but I'm not sure I'll end up posting it.

You seen keen on finding your time yourself, so maybe I should stop interfering.

also one 5 thing: people have told me many times that i think alot, that im ingenious, nuclear phycisist and so on. i always dismissed these, because everyone thinks. it didnt make much sense at all why people would compliment me like that, considering its an univeral trait that everyone posesses. but i guess as it does seem like it, that im a 5w4, that my thoughts just come across as extra analytical in comparison to other peoples thoughts. i wasnt able to make any sense of those compliments, until now, once again someone omplimented me for my thinking, so i started to connect the dots to see why they do compliment me like that.

do you think their compliments might have basis in reality? meaning, could you see others complimenting me like that?

Since I was about 8 years old I had people comment on my intelligence and praise me for it. In every school/social activity where we had to describe our classmates/friends the words people always wrote about me are "genius", brainiac" etc. I've always hated because they would write things like "funny", "pretty" and "cool" to define others.

I hated it so much I came to resent my intelligence for a while, but I've realized it's a gift and that they were blind to not see past it, since in my adult life I usually receive the compliments I didn't as a child and a teenager. I know how it feels.

My specialty was never physics though, so I can't comment on that, but I'd say you sound fairly intelligent to me. And a compulsive thinker too ;).

on the quote thing: i tried it once, but i couldnt make it work, so it frustrated me and i developed m own technique, by using quote symbols '"' to mark the other peoples text.

Try it again, your technique doesn't work. The content of your posts are great, but it's still hard to read them.

"I don't think you understand what I said. Specific: I like blue vs General: I like cold colors.

You don't give me details sometimes and only talk in generals, that's why we have so many misunderstandings. Get it?

Your answer was totally unrelated, but illustrative. A trait like this can help indicate type ;)"

complexity. i can enjoy pleasurous feelings others have, all kinds of them, but if its too static, doesnt change form, i get very quickly bored.
i sometimes even enjoy other peoples craziness. like there was this istj at a mental hosp who had an immense feeling of emptiness. first i found it kind of scary to be lost in such emptiness, but after a while in there, i started to enjoy it. it was like an illusion, and i would let the illusion go any way it wanted to, just observing it. (by doing this, i actually fix other peoples emotional problems. usually their crazy feelings annoy the hell out of me first, but if i invest energy and effort to get through the initial annoying state of the craziness, then it transforms into something beautiful.)

Totally relate to it, I feel the same.

Very interesting observation on this ISTJ. I'm starting to think they all possess this tendency, I know one who is filthy rich and influentinal, has close friends who care about him, it's good looking, popular and yet...empty. I'm not gonna bore you telling my personal stories, but this guy was quite obsessed with me so we spent a lot of time together, which gave me opportunity to observe him closely.

After our last fallout he succumbed to alcohol and meaningless sex and he said it himself he "felt dead" inside.

"Yes, Jung really was something else :wubbie: But people only speculate on his type, he died before the MBTI system was created. All I know it's he was type AWESOME."

same could be said about any type who reaches their full potential. like einstein.

My hero during high school, while Thomas Edison was in primary. It changes with time :wink:

"I think I have a good idea of what types you might be now, but first I'd like you to read a couple things and then give me your opinion on it. I'll post the links later, but only if you don't write another essay in answer to this, or I'll never get to it :D"

oki! YEEAAAHH... sorry about that xD..

Haha, no problem, I'm a chatterbox myself (though I'm incline to think you're much more quiet in RL :D).

"I'm sorry to hear it :(. But I find tears to be a sign we're alive and that we can feel, you know? At least you're not repressing your feelings anymore.

I hope you find may reasons to smile, though :hug: "

yeah, other than FAKING it. ive got enough of faking happy. ive always had to feign that im ok, because no one wants to see the real me.

I find it hard to believe people you know wouldn't want to see the real you. Are you sure you're not misunderstanding? Maybe they don't want to see you sad, but you're not sad all the time. You have actually met people who accept you as you are, no?

If not then you're extremely unlucky. It's a shame we live so far away from each other, I'd like to meet you.

"That's totally a T thing. For real, no Feeler would ever think that. We are what we feel.

I honestly don't think you're a feeler.

You're actually quite rational despite what you come across like at first. As I said your problem is you want it all now. But deep inside, you need to make sense. Am I right? "

i think its msot likely Ti vs Fi difference. intro functions = personal, extro function impersonal.

and if im a five, then five is a: an ego ennea, and b: thinking ennea. which means: your _ego_ comes from your thoughts, no matter the type.and ego, my dear, equates to self image . such as nines define thesmelves by their physical actvities, fours define themselve by how they feel of themselves, and fives by their way of thinking.

Fair enough. Honestly, at this point I have to ask you:why are you still talking to me?

You seem to have all your answers already, you refute almost every point I make; you insist in telling me things I already know, you're already sure of your Enneagram type. And now you're being condescending.

I know what Ego is, thank you very much.Stop assuming you're always talking to someone less intelligent than you just because you are used to it.

I'm still not sold on you being an F, but I'm not gonna waste my time even attempting to make a case for it. You have already made up your mind.

its just like we spoke earlier: Fe adapts other peoples values. how many Fe's have you met who _havent_ compromised themselves to fit in?

like in past, when i noticed my thinking had gotten worse, it totally destroyed my self esteem, and i made a theory that alcohol had permanently damaged me. so i lost any bit of confidence i had in my intellect, and got into a mania. sounds like a 5 thing, doesnt it? i started to overcompensate this feeling of being inherently flawed by focusing on my 4w3, to build myself an amazing identity that i could be proud of.

Why do I get the feeling you believe to be Feeler based on beeing a Fe user? May I remind you that ISTPs and INTPs have Ti as their first function and Fe as their last one?

wrong explanations mess my head up. an example: i used to believe im a wizard. that i could affect other peoples emotions however much i wish.
so i ended up doing it to others even when i was away from them. it seemed to cost more mana, and was harder without seeing them.

reason: because im not a wizard. i was simply, afecting their emotions through the connection i share with them, and i could only do it to the extense that the other people connected with me.

Yes, you were right to stop it.

ok, so youve came to the conclusion that im a ti - fe, and an ni - se. a thinker. which mean an stp. istp's lead such emotionally dull lives i could never fathom myself having. and estp's talk about.. weather. like seriously? =| (sure i can analyze them how different weathers affect my moods, but thats kind of pointless.)

id have real hard time seeing myself as a sensor. considering, i saw them as dumb long before i got into these theories. i also saw intitors dumb too. =| (or the only intuitor i knew as a child, an intj.)

and it makes me really bad to think of myself as a sensor. ive always seen myself above everyone else.

Where did I say you were an ESTP? I did said I thought you could be a Sensor earlier, but I had never considered you as an Extrovert. That's one of the reasons I never belived you were an ENFJ in first place.

As for ISTPs lifestyle, I doubt you've met enough of them to judge. But whatever floats your boat.

At least you are honest you do not want to be a Sensor.

Oh you've always seen yourself as superior? It explains a lot, not that I needed you to admit it, it's obvious.

and then another N trait: i could never accept myself having casual mating. i dont want std's, and not connecting to the other deeply makes it just pointless waste of time even if there werent std's. for me, romance is all about the connection. being touched is also extra. (but then, doesnt everyone except isfp's like that? =| ) isfp's are too privy and hate the Fe'ish emotion stuff. an isfp cat i had, always hates it that i shower her with too much attention. she only likes the attnetion, if shes in a mood to have it, and even then shes _completely_ disconnected from me, like disregarding me as if i was just something to use whenever she pleases. -.-

Irrelevant. I'm an ENFP and I only like casual dating. I hate compromise. I don't have casual sex, though. It's too risky.

I am your ISFP cat :shock:.

ive actually always hated pointless small talk. but now that im becoming more emotionally open, it.. actually makes me very good, even thought my "small talk" is always more like me intellectually analyzing something seemingly trivial, but i actually learn things, indirectly, by doing so. like if people ask how ive been doing, i think, in my head (why the fk would i care to talk about that? whats the point?) but i realize now what the point is: the point of such trivial questions is to keep your mind sharp, so you actually know what happens inside your head, instead of forgetting everything instantly.. xD

That's not small talk, haha.

I think the same about that, actually.

about those shadow types.. please, do tell me more.

I might do it later.

honestly speaking, it makes me feel bad when i label myself as a type. i desperately want to have one, but all the negative traits i associate with each type bugs me. i guess, the prevalence of instincts and ennea makes it still very different to each person, aaand not to mention, personal progress.

I get it, it's understandable, I hate labels myself.

Honesty again, I like it;).

Of course you have to take those things into consideration, as well as environment and upbringing. But I have one thing to say:

It's come to my notice that most times than not, if you are comfortable and happy with your type, than you're not it.

I'm not basing this only on myself of course, but I'm no exception. I absolutely hated being an 8w7 for a long time.

I've come to realize most people are unable to understand us and create a lot of stereotypes, I'm really happy being myself now.

i couldnt find the part of my post where i was talking about sexuality: ill add to it: the intense connection things applies probably on all sx doms..

Yes, that's our core.

on the shadow types: to what extense can it affect the person? my extremes are like this: openly empathetic, radiates any feelings i feel, (only good things, considering i wouldnt be in that state if they werent..) and even if the feeling is pain, it still feels good, and it makes me ashamed of how posessive my feelings kind of are, that when in that state and people leave my company, it makes me kind of sad, but i dont want to guilt trip anyone. so i also feel shame when i feel that way, cause i dont have the right to be posessive. i also dont take my feelings seriously in that state, so im actually just observing them in fascination, not being so ashamed of what i feel, that id hide it. then the other extreme is: emotionally dead. faking feelings with melodrama if in one on one situation. to the point kind of thinking, that i only leave my computer to do tasks such as shopping, and im so focused in doing them that i wont even notice there are other people at the shop too. if i discuss with people in this state, its very emotionless and centered around thoughts which wont really connect with reality that much at all. but im so absorbed in them that i actually believe in them. im also very arrogatn and believe im either the most intelligent person(when operating by which i suspect to be e5) or the most beautiful person (when operating on my 4w3, most likely secondary ennea.)
also, i dont analyze others at all when im in this bad state. im just totally disconnected from others.

Shadow types don't affect people. They are actually the opposite, they are what people are like when badly affect by something.
You act on your shadow type when you are stressed, depressed, fearful, guilty or really tired.

You know the expression "I was not myself"? That's it.

O.M.G :shock:

You when up sound so much like someone I used to be friends with...wow:huh:.

Yes, your maniac arrogance it's what makes me wanna frequently give up on you.

my emotions mostly indicate how certain i am in my ability to judge what is the objectively best way to feel about something. and my certainty in my thinking. if i think im right, ill radiate a clear confidence. which is visible to others in many ways.

And still you insist you're like this because you're a 5w4, and not because you're possibly a Thinker. Amazing.

i also dont think an intuitor could ever hurt me in any way. i have an uncanny ability to solve any emotional problem, if i _care_ to, which, i rarely do.

Your confidence amazes me. I just don' understand one thing:if you're so confident, why do you change yourself for others? It makes no sense to me.

So you enjoy suffering, like a masochist?

all the types i find most threatening to my self are S doms. except isfj, i havent noticed any dangerous behaviour from them yet, but then.. ive only seen one isfj in my entire life. -.- or two, but i didnt get to analyze this other isfj much at all, only to determine her type.

but me, an estp? i guess i could make sense of that.. but then........... ive been able to make sense of every other type i thought i was. -.-

Where did I claimed you were an ESTP? WHERE?

this is lame.. =D
its kind of true, or really true.. i dont believe anything until ive experienced it myself.

Then why are still doing this? I'm wasting my time.

and ive recognized, unhealthy entp's try to justify their emotional problems with external explanations, using Te, such as theories about how something in their brain has gone wrong, while in reality, they just have emotional problems.. lols. i guess it could be similar to how i correlated my dropped thinking capacity with the use of alcohol and thus became absolutist and lost any hopes of ever being intelligent again. when the truth was, that its because i stopped talking with people through microphones, that caused me to stop developing and maintaining my vocabulary and intellect, which i incorrectly correlated to alcohol. dont know, perhaps it migthve had somehting to do with it too?

Alcohol does cause severe brain cell damage and affects intelligence. I've watched the process happen in front of my eyes for many years and can attest to that. But since you don't believe in anything except your own experience, I guess it makes no difference. It's a scientifically proven fact though.

there was once this istp 5w4, he seemed very intelligent and like that. but when i went talking all abstract philosophy with him, he replied "im a simple person."

which is kind of lame, since istp IS the simpliest type, as is esfj equally much.. but still, a simple person with ennea 5w4? 5w4 is like the opposite of simplicity.

I don't have the stomach to comment on this bullshit. You really do think you know everything.

uhh, i dont know. i actually in my past noted something about estp's world view being very similar to mine, i wrote it down so i could think on it later when i felt like it.

ive also noted estp's to do a lot of typism. ive been infricted several times in another forum and banned once for it. *whistles* =o..

I wonder why...typism makes me wanna puke

uh, id love to think more on this, but right now i feel like theres too many things to think, and thus im nearing my suspected disintegration point of e7, which makes sense a lot since getting my thoughts scattered is exactly what wrecks me up, and it said to be a 5 thing.

lols, could you imagine a 5w4 sx so estp? thats like the opposite of estp stereotype. no wonder i never considered that type.

I think you should stop thinking about YOURSELF for a while.

agh, i love it when i have million thoughts, but i also hate it, because then i get nothing out of it...............

i really dont know what to do in moments like this. id like to follow them all. one strategy is to write down the most relevant ones of them down, and ponder it later, unless it becomes irrelevant by new discoveries ive made.

It makes no difference when you're not willing to believ in anyone but yourself.

"Think of us both: a few posts ago it seemed impossible to understand each other without loosing our tempers, now we're having a pleasant conversation :D!

I need some time to read your last two posts again and then come back, but I have an important question: did you read on Socionics during your studies? Do you identify more with those description or less?"

well, it takes some time to figure out how to go right at each type dynamic..
i did read socionics too. i find it so easy to identify with any of them, because somehow, im able to justify just about any theory. which is why i should first figure things myself, then correlate it to theory. not the other way.

yep, c ya!

Reading this last post makes me think your purpose on this thread is just to have your version of "small talk" instead of discovering anything.

You've said it several times you only believe in your own conclusions, so tell me: why make people waste their time?

All your posts about being 5w4 are basically the same, there's nothing new, and you made me think you needed help finding out your type. But all this time you already knew,no?

My biggest asset is also my biggest weakness: generosity. I started all this because I really wanted to help you, but I don't think you ever wanted my help. You just wanted someone to talk to who would really listen to you.

Actually judging by the fact that you see yourself as above everyone, I would never be able do that anyway.

You sucked up my energy these past few days for what? Entertainment? I hope you had fun.

I can tolerate or at least try and understand any flaw but one:arrogance.

And since you admit to be guilty of that and sees no reason to change...my work is done here.

The only thing I can say for sure I accomplished with this is confirming to myself that I'm capable of positive change. A year or two ago I'd be furious of myself for wasting my time, but now I only feel a bit sad. But not for myself.

Wishing you the best,
Dancing Queen.

G

Ginkgo

I've been interpreted as everything from an angel to a devil. It's not something a put that much stock in in any other way than analyzing what moves people.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I've been interpreted as everything from an angel to a devil. It's not something a put that much stock in in any other way than analyzing what moves people.

That sounds Sx/So to me.

Random story about Sx/So's, I saw a girl at gymnastics who I'm fairly certain is the same exact personality as me. It always feels like I'm superman who just met another kryptonian.

Anyway she isn't intimidating at all. If anything, She'd probably be more like a racoon. Cute and cuddly on the surface, satan on the inside. lmao.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7

That sounds Sx/So to me.

Random story about Sx/So's, I saw a girl at gymnastics who I'm fairly certain is the same exact personality as me. It always feels like I'm superman who just met another kryptonian.

Anyway she isn't intimidating at all. If anything, She'd probably be more like a racoon. Cute and cuddly on the surface, satan on the inside. lmao.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aaaaand I've finally had a few minutes to whip up a reply. :hi:
There's an important difference in our communication styles that I think is worth noting before reading further.
My communication style is very direct. I'm also big into speaking from positions of fact and clarity.
Your conversation style is more casual than mine. You also appear to speak out loud in your replies.
There is no right or wrong in either of our preferred styles of communication; they work for us, and that's why we use them.
However, if you haven't figured these things out about me yet, that has potential to skew your perception of my replies as being rude when they are not at all intended as such.
Anyhow, that's that. :laugh:

...My brother said I'm the most judgemental person he knows.

Judge not lest ye be judged, my friend. :sage:

I don't really feel this to be true.

That's good to know. :)

I think I'm just really good at reading people and that kinda bothers them.

There is capacity for a huge difference between what you THINK and what you can PROVE.

Maybe you are good at reading people; maybe you're not.
Either way, maybe that bothers some people, and not others.

There is little benefit dabbling in conjecture.
At some point there is merit in knowing what your capabilities are, and being able to demonstrate your skills as such.
No smoke & mirrors, no hype, and no shit talking - that's what separates experts from amateurs.

As I said above; I'm not trying to be a douchebag.
I think the tone of your writing just throws me off.
Anyhoo, that's my take on the above blurb... :newwink:

DJ Arendee said:
@Halla74

lol... how long do I have to make eye contact for it to qualify as staring?

By who's standard?
Mine?

IMHO, the difference between eye contact/glance/stare/glare is largely subjective and situational.
What one person thinks is a passing glance, another will consider it eye contact.
A glance to an entirely different person feels like a stare to another.
There are those who feel that a mindless stare is actually an aggressive glare.
I don't think any succinct, meaningful, or universally held answer exists for your question. Seriously.

BUT - because I'm thorough... :cheese:

I Googled "how long when a glance becomes staring" for you, and found the following:

FYI - I took the liberty of bolding a few parts of the passage that I felt relevant to our conversation thus far.

FROM: http://www.netplaces.com/body-language/the-eyes-have-it/look-at-me.htm

FROM URL ABOVE said:
Make a Lasting Impression:

People tend to worry about eye contact most in situations where they’re concerned about making a good impression on someone else, like first dates and job interviews. Even someone who has a natural aptitude for using an appropriate amount of eye contact can overthink these situations and end up sending a false message by staring or avoiding the other person’s gaze altogether.

ADDITIONAL INFO said:
Communicating at eye level establishes an equal relationship. Standing above someone while you’re literally talking down at him puts you in a position of being superior; looking up while someone browbeats you puts you in an inferior position.

Eye contact is tricky in the early stages of dating, because even though you may be incredibly interested in everything your date is saying, you don’t want to come across as being over-the-edge-of-sanity interested (having a tendency toward developing obsessions, in other words). Use normal eye contact in the beginning stages (hold the gaze for a few seconds, look away, repeat), until your date’s body language (they are moving closer and closer to you, they reach to take your hand, they're smiling nonstop) indicates that they're really into you.

And how about that eye contact in a job interview? The same rules apply: Steady, consistent eye contact combined with well-timed breaks can work wonders for your overall image, especially since so many other interviewees don’t know what to do with their eyeballs in this situation. The general recommendation is that you hold eye contact for no longer than five seconds before glancing away.

I never make eye contact for more than a second.

That's your preference.
There's nothing wrong with that.
Like I said, IMHO that whole phenomena is largely subjective and must thus be situationally evaluated.

And I don't get upset when people read me either.

Good! You're an ESTP! You're supposed to be cool, calm and collected! :happy:

Doesn't mean other people don't get uncomfortable when you read them.

Like I said above, some will and some won't. :weirdbanana:
We have no control over how others think or feel about anything.
We only have control over ourselves.
I treat everyone the same, period. We're all human.
Give others the same respect you wish to receive from them in all matters, not just when staring. :yes:

I just had an INTJ client who told me he resents ESTP's because they seem to know everything he's thinking at all times.

Does your client know the MBTI type of everyone he has ever spoken with? :thinking:
Does your client have ESTP goggles that instantly identify ESTPs when viewed through special lenses? :huh:
If the answer to either question above is "No" - then your client is disillusioned. :thumbdown:
MBTI was not designed to cast negative stereotypes, yet it is used for such purposes far too often by ignorant people. :dry:

Have a great evening!

:solidarity:

-Halla74

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
[MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION]...

People laugh at me for the shit at I say until I prove to them its all true. I don't get taken very seriously. Ever. I've stopped trying to word things in a more believable fashion.

*shrugs*

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION]...

People laugh at me for the shit at I say until I prove to them its all true. I don't get taken very seriously. Ever. I've stopped trying to word things in a more believable fashion.

*shrugs*

Not hatin' atcha' Brotha. :hifive:
I tried to convey that upfront.
You write however you wish, and I'll do the same - so long as we recognize the differences between us in that regard it's a lot more likely that we will see through the fog and catch on to the commonalities (quite a few between us that I've identified at this point) - yet that we convey in largely different ways.
In all honesty, the exchange between us is a great example of how two ESTPs can implement similar predispositions very differently.

You don't have to convince me of shit, nor I convince you of anything.
That's not the point.
However each of us can learn from the other, and that is never effort wasted, especially between two people with multiple similarities.

Have a great evening, Bro!

:cheers:

-Halla74

Last edited:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Not hatin' atcha' Brotha. :hifive:
I tried to convey that upfront.
You write however you wish, and I'll do the same - so long as we recognize the differences between us in that regard it's a lot more likely that we will see through the fog and catch on to the commonalities (quite a few between us that I've identified at this point) - yet that we convey in largely different ways.
In all honesty, the exchange between us is a great example of how two ESTPs can implement similar predispositions very differently.

You don't have to convince me of shit, and nor I convince you of anything.
That's not the point.
However each of us can learn from the other, and that is never effort wasted, especially between two people with multiple similarities.

Have a great evening, Bro!

-Halla74

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And when I watch people bawling in person I can get the ball to move like I want it to.

There are other more interesting things of course, but you get the idea.

I'm still in the process of writing it, but I'm not sure I'll end up posting it.

I hated it so much I came to resent my intelligence for a while, but I've realized it's a gift and that they were blind to not see past it, since in my adult life I usually receive the compliments I didn't as a child and a teenager. I know how it feels.

My specialty was never physics though, so I can't comment on that, but I'd say you sound fairly intelligent to me. And a compulsive thinker too ;).

Try it again, your technique doesn't work. The content of your posts are great, but it's still hard to read them.

Totally relate to it, I feel the same.

Very interesting observation on this ISTJ. I'm starting to think they all possess this tendency, I know one who is filthy rich and influentinal, has close friends who care about him, it's good looking, popular and yet...empty. I'm not gonna bore you telling my personal stories, but this guy was quite obsessed with me so we spent a lot of time together, which gave me opportunity to observe him closely.

After our last fallout he succumbed to alcohol and meaningless sex and he said it himself he "felt dead" inside.

My hero during high school, while Thomas Edison was in primary. It changes with time :wink:

Why do I get the feeling you believe to be Feeler based on beeing a Fe user? May I remind you that ISTPs and INTPs have Ti as their first function and Fe as their last one?

Yes, you were right to stop it.

Where did I say you were an ESTP? I did said I thought you could be a Sensor earlier, but I had never considered you as an Extrovert. That's one of the reasons I never belived you were an ENFJ in first place.

Irrelevant. I'm an ENFP and I only like casual dating. I hate compromise. I don't have casual sex, though. It's too risky.

I am your ISFP cat :shock:.

That's not small talk, haha.

I think the same about that, actually.

I might do it later.

I get it, it's understandable, I hate labels myself.

Honesty again, I like it;).

Of course you have to take those things into consideration, as well as environment and upbringing. But I have one thing to say:

Yes, that's our core.

Shadow types don't affect people. They are actually the opposite, they are what people are like when badly affect by something.
You act on your shadow type when you are stressed, depressed, fearful, guilty or really tired.

You know the expression "I was not myself"? That's it.

O.M.G :shock:

You when up sound so much like someone I used to be friends with...wow:huh:.

Yes, your maniac arrogance it's what makes me wanna frequently give up on you.

And still you insist you're like this because you're a 5w4, and not because you're possibly a Thinker. Amazing.

Alcohol does cause severe brain cell damage and affects intelligence. I've watched the process happen in front of my eyes for many years and can attest to that. But since you don't believe in anything except your own experience, I guess it makes no difference. It's a scientifically proven fact though.

I don't have the stomach to comment on this bullshit. You really do think you know everything.

I wonder why...typism makes me wanna puke

I think you should stop thinking about YOURSELF for a while.

It makes no difference when you're not willing to believ in anyone but yourself.
"You seen keen on finding your time yourself, so maybe I should stop interfering."

well, facing it all by myself isnt exactly the best idea either. like ive said, it has been going well for a week or so now, but today my past (depression?) overwhelmed me again, and i wasnt able to eat my meal today because of it. it felt very pleasant to be alive again, until the point where i had to eat. -.-

heres a one very infj'ish thing about me: my whole childhood, i felt like no one understood me. when i met my first infj at age 13 - 16 something, i felt like i was understood the first time in my life. if youve red infj forums, youll know how many times they mention like its the only place where they feel understood, lols. these days i dont feel like people dont understand me, but its the other way now, that i dont understand myself.

and do post that thing youre writing of me, i find it very useful data to see what others have observed of me.

and that ability to transform anything negative into beautiful is most likely my 4w3 fix, which i am VVEEERRY lazy at using.. =|
and when i do it, it mostly goes all wrong. -_-
unless im able to focus.

"Now I'm curious. "
well, before this, i was desperately trying to just do it all by my will power. but now that i understand how it works, i wont waste my time trying to do it the wrong way. (i just do it when i feel like doing it, instead.)

it anyways seems pretty pointless, though.. its fun, and nice to have strong connections to other people. i guess it even helps me stay sane. but i guess the problem isnt that, that the real problem is, that i find everything pointless.

Since I was about 8 years old I had people comment on my intelligence and praise me for it. In every school/social activity where we had to describe our classmates/friends the words people always wrote about me are "genius", brainiac" etc. I've always hated because they would write things like "funny", "pretty" and "cool" to define others.

as a child, they did compliment my skills at mathematics, although complained always for not doing the inbetween step things.
and the only other qualities they would really acknowledge was how proper i am.

i didnt really talk to people at all as a child. only to very few. but these days im much more open about it, and talk to people whatever i want to talk of, which apparently comes off as very intellective, considering the remarks they make.

and no, i never had interests into physics. i would assume, it was his interpretation of how he felt i was like.

i do kind of like those remarks/compliments, but i dont think im intelligent anymore, so its more of a reflection of who i was.

"Haha, no problem, I'm a chatterbox myself (though I'm incline to think you're much more quiet in RL :D)."
i do like to talk a lot, unless my emotions are a mess.

I find it hard to believe people you know wouldn't want to see the real you. Are you sure you're not misunderstanding? Maybe they don't want to see you sad, but you're not sad all the time. You have actually met people who accept you as you are, no?

If not then you're extremely unlucky. It's a shame we live so far away from each other, I'd like to meet you."

actually, now that ive started to become more emotional, and not hiding it.. people noticed that i had a desire to be approached by them. so three people of which i only barely know the esfj, the other two being complete strangers, greeted and talked to me, randomly. i guess, normally im so out of touch with my emotions, that people assume i dont have any.

usually people come to view me whatever way i am to them, and then they get stuck into the idea that that is who i am.. -.-

I don't think I'm able do to spells per se, but I am capable of mentally attracting people whenever I want then to call me or drop at my house.

my enfp friend did that once to me. was she expecting me to call her or something? =O..
i think it was just sympathy.

You seem to have all your answers already, you refute almost every point I make; you insist in telling me things I already know, you're already sure of your Enneagram type. And now you're being condescending.

I know what Ego is, thank you very much.Stop assuming you're always talking to someone less intelligent than you just because you are used to it.

I'm still not sold on you being an F, but I'm not gonna waste my time even attempting to make a case for it. You have already made up your mind."

hmm.. well ive always wanted to be rational and that, but ive always made stupid conclusions thorought my life just because i felt so. i rarely have the energy to do the effort of actually thinking in a concise spotless manner. i rarely have the patience to do it right, cause theres SOOO MANY THINGS TO LEEAARN! <.<

and i usually always assume, that if i feel some way, theres absolutely nothing i can do to change it.

do you think thinkers could be so irrational?

i also think my emotions are all imagination. that none of it is real. that it shouldnt be taken seriously at all.

"Fair enough. Honestly, at this point I have to ask you:why are you still talking to me?

with that question, comes another question which probably has the exact same answer as your question: why do i even bother to live?
i dont know. i guess i hope it will help me find something? at least im becoming more aware of my irrationslity.
"As for ISTPs lifestyle, I doubt you've met enough of them to judge. But whatever floats your boat.

At least you are honest you do not want to be a Sensor.

Oh you've always seen yourself as superior? It explains a lot, not that I needed you to admit it, it's obvious."
ironically, istp is the type i have most experience with. (when it comes to numbers, infj is the winner. but in amount of time, istp's win.)

they only think about philosophical stuff as a leisure thing. they arther prefer physical stuff, which i pretty much have always hated.

also, istp's care about what others think of them. they get all paranoid about that stuff. im the kind of person who has never sacrificed a thought to such matters.

even my sp last istp friend is all physical. which is kind of weird for someone of sp last.

and all istp's are into sports. they such sports maniacs. i see such a waste of time.

plus istp's use this kind of reasoning: "i dont like loud and obnoxious, therefore i avoid it!" without actually having any real reason why they dont like it. its just that they decided not to like somehting, so they dont. im open to everything, until ive had a bad experience with the subject.

"Reading this last post makes me think your purpose on this thread is just to have your version of "small talk" instead of discovering anything.

You've said it several times you only believe in your own conclusions, so tell me: why make people waste their time?

All your posts about being 5w4 are basically the same, there's nothing new, and you made me think you needed help finding out your type. But all this time you already knew,no?

My biggest asset is also my biggest weakness: generosity. I started all this because I really wanted to help you, but I don't think you ever wanted my help. You just wanted someone to talk to who would really listen to you.

Actually judging by the fact that you see yourself as above everyone, I would never be able do that anyway.

You sucked up my energy these past few days for what? Entertainment? I hope you had fun.

I can tolerate or at least try and understand any flaw but one:arrogance.

And since you admit to be guilty of that and sees no reason to change...my work is done here.

The only thing I can say for sure I accomplished with this is confirming to myself that I'm capable of positive change. A year or two ago I'd be furious of myself for wasting my time, but now I only feel a bit sad. But not for myself.

Wishing you the best,
Dancing Queen."
actually i do see arrogance as a bad thing.

and no, im not _certain_ of my enneagram. the only thing im certain is, that ive been acting on most likely 4w3 fix the past few years, and theres no way im a primary 4w3 since i dont take it as seriously as they. for me its more like an escape from whatever my true core is, because ive failed at it.

or idk, maybe i could be a 4w3, but the thing is, every 4w3 ive met were ALOT more into their appearance and htings like that.(even an entp and an istj, although.. uh, when i was at my worst, the past few years, ive seriously been obsessed with it. like it was the only source of confidence for me.) and evry single one of them was vengeful for one reason or another, targeting special kinds of groups they hate, to punish them. i could never, never see value in revenge. something bad happens, ill contemplate why. wasting my time in ridiculous pursuits such as revenge would never occur.

but then, lets look at my 4w3 statistics: an enfp(x2), infj(only determined her type and ennea.. so shes kind of excluded, but mentioned anyways), istj, entp.. those i rmember at least. every single one of them either mentioned vengeful tendencies, or i observed them having. except the infj whom i did not get to know, so cant say.

commonalities: they are all P doms. so dont know how it would manifest in a J dom.. like, if we speculated that im an intp 4w3. and could you imagine a vengeful intp? thats like seriously lame! =D

sure ive contemplated about getting on a killing spree with a machete, to kill smokers cause they are selfish, stupid, and like that.
(ok, im seriously laughing at the mention of that past thought! =D)

my thoughts on intp's is, that they first appear extremely stupid, then they also make stupid conclusions.. and if, if i can get through that phase, then ill see that they actually have some pretty valuable thoughts i can use. however, that applies only on unhealthy ones. the healthy ones actually impress me.

perhaps a 4w3'ish thing youve noticed me doing: when i get an idea of an identity that i could be, i get all excited and start justifying it, all wrong.. <.<

you know how people mention that the ennea of their integration point, they find people of that ennea inspiring.
im not sure i find any ennea inspiring, but at mental hosp there was this istp 1w9, he explained his ocd to me and i was, inside my head like "OOHH!! thats so GOOD!"(i wonder if people notice these thoughts of mine from the emotional reactions i have?) without realizing it was actually a problem.. lols! xD

also two of the only few people that have been able to get me out of my craziness when im disconnected from my emotions have been e1 isfp's, and an istj 4w5. (the istj was well integrated, i suspect he used his integrated e1 to do the trick)

and the trick im speaking of is, that these people were able to activate my superego by connecting to it. that i suddenly became aware that im not acting myself, thanks to them activating my superego.

(irrelated: i have this constant urge to assume things. i just want answers, instantly, lols.. and i see i have to resist it if i want real answers.)

It's come to my notice that most times than not, if you are comfortable and happy with your type, than you're not it.

I'm not basing this only on myself of course, but I'm no exception. I absolutely hated being an 8w7 for a long time.

I've come to realize most people are unable to understand us and create a lot of stereotypes, I'm really happy being myself now.

infj makes perhaps most sense, although yeah, i hate the idea of mysticism and all that. despite as ive mentioned, how i think in colours and that.. lols.

when i met this crazy entp 5w4, she was blabbering all nonsense, totally lost the touch with reality. and as i waited for her to realize that shes speaking nonsense, all i could think to myself was "wow. id hate to be like that." and the irony is.. i am lost.

the ennea i hated most thinking of myself was 9w1. it made me feel so, so empty.

Your confidence amazes me. I just don' understand one thing:if you're so confident, why do you change yourself for others? It makes no sense to me.

So you enjoy suffering, like a masochist?

i guess its just not my top priority. my top priority is to survive, so i have no time to take care of my own needs.

Where did I claimed you were an ESTP? WHERE?

i think its funny how we misinterprete each other. like the istj i mentioned whom you referred as my "friend". he was the opposite of that. but i didnt see relevance in it, so i couldnt bother to correct it. well, perhaps the relveance is, that you might learn to not assume too quickly?

well, at one post, you agreed with me being an Ni + Se, as well as Ti + Fe. you also said im a thinker, and theres no way i could be an istp, so estp is the only one left. (uh, did i write this same thing alredy, or did i imagine i wrote it? =S)

Then why are still doing this? I'm wasting my time.

ahem, it doesnt mean i couldnt correlate things to my own experience. if i only had my experience, then id have no idea why those things happened. id just know, that that is what happened. explanations help make sense of it all. (like i always knew that i have this immense pain inside me. no idea why. if i dont know the why, then how can i repair something which originates from an unknown source? impossible equation.)

and also now that i think, the same phrase you originally quoted, could be said about anyone with fe + se.

i think believing in things without first hand proof is a Te and Ne thing.

for the record, i appreciate youre help. im such an idiot, and im sorry for that, but im trying to change..
i do learn things from you.

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You've FINALLY learned how to properly quote, I'm proud! :happy2: :cry: :hug:
No, really, I am.

well, facing it all by myself isnt exactly the best idea either. like ive said, it has been going well for a week or so now, but today my past (depression?) overwhelmed me again, and i wasnt able to eat my meal today because of it. it felt very pleasant to be alive again, until the point where i had to eat. -.-
I’m no authority in psychology and even if I were, you’d never listen to me anyway. You rarely if ever, listen to anyone when it comes to pointing out things you’re in denial about.
Not gonna say what I think of this, it should be obvious enough. You’d shut out my diagnosis so I’ll let it be.

heres a one very infj'ish thing about me: my whole childhood, i felt like no one understood me. when i met my first infj at age 13 - 16 something, i felt like i was understood the first time in my life. if youve red infj forums, youll know how many times they mention like its the only place where they feel understood, lols. these days i dont feel like people dont understand me, but its the other way now, that i dont understand myself.
You’re not an INFJ by any stretch of imagination. Nothing will ever convince me of that. Maybe in another life.

and that ability to transform anything negative into beautiful is most likely my 4w3 fix, which i am VVEEERRY lazy at using.. =|

I don’t have a 4w3 fix an yet have the same ability. I thought you were very disciplined? Don’t slack of on that.

it anyways seems pretty pointless, though.. its fun, and nice to have strong connections to other people. i guess it even helps me stay sane. but i guess the problem isnt that, that the real problem is, that i find everything pointless.

In order to connect to people you’d have to be open to that. And that implies seeing a point in it. You were doomed from the beginning.

I was under the impression people didn’t want to see the real you and that you faked happy all the time. What kind of conversations do you have then? Rhetorical question.

usually people come to view me whatever way i am to them, and then they get stuck into the idea that that is who i am.. -.-

You’re guilty of the same. Of course you won’t ever agree with it since you’re convinced you actually know more about people then they know about themselves or you.

my enfp friend did that once to me. was she expecting me to call her or something? =O..

Probably.

Of course it was.

and i usually always assume, that if i feel some way, theres absolutely nothing i can do to change it.

i also think my emotions are all imagination. that none of it is real. that it shouldnt be taken seriously at all.

Talking to you seems pointless because of that.

Frequently.

I don’t know what to say on that except you should do therapy. Your mind it’s only a third of you, but you see it as your whole.

why do i even bother to live?
i dont know. i guess i hope it will help me find something? at least im becoming more aware of my irrationslity.

Now you’re sounding suicidal.

You guess? Not good enough.

also, istp's care about what others think of them. they get all paranoid about that stuff. im the kind of person who has never sacrificed a thought to such matters.

I’ve never came across an ISTP who gave a rat’s ass about anyone else’s opinion on them. In fact, it’s one of their biggest characteristics. Not gonna discuss on that, it’ll make no difference.

And you don’t care about others opinions so much you’ve stated several times you conform to what they expect of you and fake happy.

Right. :dry:

Not gonna quote you rant on ISTPs love for sports, but did I ever say I thought you were an ISTP? No.

commonalities: they are all P doms. so dont know how it would manifest in a J dom.. like, if we speculated that im an intp 4w3. and could you imagine a vengeful intp? thats like seriously lame! =D

It’s actually quite cute the way you won’t give up on this MBTI/Enneagram correlation thing. Don’t let me spoil you’re fun!

And as a matter of fact, all the three INTPs I’ve ever personally met are vengeful and admit that.

my thoughts on intp's is, that they first appear extremely stupid, then they also make stupid conclusions[/B/.. and if, if i can get through that phase, then ill see that they actually have some pretty valuable thoughts i can use. however, that applies only on unhealthy ones. the healthy ones actually impress me.

You seem to think that of basically everyone.

perhaps a 4w3'ish thing youve noticed me doing: when i get an idea of an identity that i could be, i get all excited and start justifying it, all wrong.. <.<

How could I NOT notice it? It’s all you do.

(irrelated: i have this constant urge to assume things. i just want answers, instantly, lols.. and i see i have to resist it if i want real answers.)

Yes, do that.

when i met this crazy entp 5w4, she was blabbering all nonsense, totally lost the touch with reality. and as i waited for her to realize that shes speaking nonsense, all i could think to myself was "wow. id hate to be like that." and the irony is… i am lost.

You’re one to talk. I’m actually laughing out loud.

…that’s exactly how you come across most of the times.

the ennea i hated most thinking of myself was 9w1. it made me feel so, so empty.

That’s because you’re maniac stage goes directly against 9’s basic core need.

i think its funny how we misinterprete each other. like the istj i mentioned whom you referred as my "friend". he was the opposite of that. but i didnt see relevance in it, so i couldnt bother to correct it. well, perhaps the relveance is, that you might learn to not assume too quickly?

I don’t. I find it exhausting which is why this is my last one.

There is no relevance to that. He is what he is no matter his relation to you. Friend or not, it changes nothing.

HA HA HA HA…no you do that first, then talk to me.

well, at one post, you agreed with me being an Ni + Se, as well as Ti + Fe. you also said im a thinker, and theres no way i could be an istp, so estp is the only one left. (uh, did i write this same thing alredy, or did i imagine i wrote it? =S)

...I can’t even.

I’m sure you understand the concept of taking every possibility into account and arriving to different conclusions because of new evidence being presented. I’ve never said that was my final analysis, it was what I thought at that time.

i always knew that i have this immense pain inside me. no idea why. if i dont know the why, then how can i repair something which originates from an unknown source? impossible equation.

The source of your pain is not your Enneagram or MBTI type. You won’t find it while searching for them. Knowing those 4 letters won’t help in this case.

I do have an idea of what it might be, it’s actually right under your nose, but it’s up to you to find it.

for the record, i appreciate youre help. im such an idiot, and im sorry for that, but im trying to change..

I would gladly talk to you forever if I saw any progress, but you’ve shown more interest in escaping yourself and proving me wrong.

Change is good, for me too. I actually have learned things from this exchanges, so it’s not a total loss.

That’s the most humble thing you’ve said so far.

Anyways do you realize these thread isn’t the right place to do what we’ve been doing? We’ve been out of topic for pages. :doh:

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, really, I am.

I’m no authority in psychology and even if I were, you’d never listen to me anyway. You rarely if ever, listen to anyone when it comes to pointing out things you’re in denial about.

Not gonna say what I think of this, it should be obvious enough. You’d shut out my diagnosis so I’ll let it be.

You’re not an INFJ by any stretch of imagination. Nothing will ever convince me of that. Maybe in another life.

I don’t have a 4w3 fix an yet have the same ability. I thought you were very disciplined? Don’t slack of on that.

In order to connect to people you’d have to be open to that. And that implies seeing a point in it. You were doomed from the beginning.

I was under the impression people didn’t want to see the real you and that you faked happy all the time. What kind of conversations do you have then? Rhetorical question.

You’re guilty of the same. Of course you won’t ever agree with it since you’re convinced you actually know more about people then they know about themselves or you.

Probably.

Of course it was.

Undoubtedly.

I don’t know what to say on that except you should do therapy. Your mind it’s only a third of you, but you see it as your whole.

why do i even bother to live?

I’ve never came across an ISTP who gave a rat’s ass about anyone else’s opinion on them. In fact, it’s one of their biggest characteristics. Not gonna discuss on that, it’ll make no difference.

And you don’t care about others opinions so much you’ve stated several times you conform to what they expect of you and fake happy.

Not gonna quote you rant on ISTPs love for sports, but did I ever say I thought you were an ISTP? No.

It’s actually quite cute the way you won’t give up on this MBTI/Enneagram correlation thing. Don’t let me spoil you’re fun!

And as a matter of fact, all the three INTPs I’ve ever personally met are vengeful and admit that.

my thoughts on intp's is, that they first appear extremely stupid, then they also make stupid conclusions[/B/.. and if, if i can get through that phase, then ill see that they actually have some pretty valuable thoughts i can use. however, that applies only on unhealthy ones. the healthy ones actually impress me.

Yes, do that.

when i met this crazy entp 5w4, she was blabbering all nonsense, totally lost the touch with reality. and as i waited for her to realize that shes speaking nonsense, all i could think to myself was "wow. id hate to be like that." and the irony is… i am lost.

There is no relevance to that. He is what he is no matter his relation to you. Friend or not, it changes nothing.

...I can’t even.

I’m sure you understand the concept of taking every possibility into account and arriving to different conclusions because of new evidence being presented. I’ve never said that was my final analysis, it was what I thought at that time.

i always knew that i have this immense pain inside me. no idea why. if i dont know the why, then how can i repair something which originates from an unknown source? impossible equation.

The source of your pain is not your Enneagram or MBTI type. You won’t find it while searching for them. Knowing those 4 letters won’t help in this case.

I do have an idea of what it might be, it’s actually right under your nose, but it’s up to you to find it.

I would gladly talk to you forever if I saw any progress, but you’ve shown more interest in escaping yourself and proving me wrong.

Change is good, for me too. I actually have learned things from this exchanges, so it’s not a total loss.

Anyways, do you realize this thread isn’t the right place to do what we’ve been doing? We’ve been out of topic for pages. :doh:

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, really, I am.

Probably.

Of course it was.

Frequently.

Yes, do that.

...I can’t even.

Anyways do you realize these thread isn’t the right place to do what we’ve been doing? We’ve been out of topic for pages. :doh:

the emotionless ones end up with me feeling very dissatisfied and frustrated, cause im not able to learn a thing from them.
other than that, its mostly me showing just my happy feelings. (which means it lacks depth, because im not happy at all, but i can feel happy. although feeling happy doesnt satisfy me at all. because its so flat. -.-)

on the infj thing: i red some type dynamics, which make hell a lot sense that im an infj. and my thought process, even though i wouldnt like to admit it at all, is all magical like it is for infj's. (which i hate of myself..)

i was contemplating again on my enneagram, and i think ive gained some new insight into myself:
i have a very strong need to learn. its superego. but i most of the times do it due wrong motivation: instant gratification, which is e7 thing. meaning 5w6 disintegrating to 7. im learning to direct that strong need to learn from impulsive learning to patient learning. it also includes emotional expressions, so i wouldnt come off as all melodramatic and lacking of depth. i think the melodrama is cool, but.. just, waste of time.

ive had some 4w3 integrated moments, like i mentioned the happy moment which lack depth.. but they lack depth cause my most likely primary ennea 5w6 is on the verge of 7, making me very superficial even if i can integrate my fix.

i think you migthve noticed that. =)

also, i think im coming to the conclusion, that every other type than infj _really_ sucks at typing people. the generalisations you make, saying only thinkers would say some things, is just no way reliable. ti people in general consider their thoughts more relevant to their identity even if feelers. look at enfj's, they define themselves by their thinking. and ti inferiors. how do enfj's define people? by labels. labels of _thoughts_. because they _think_ someone is some way if they act this and that. ive also met an esfj who desperately tried to be an intellectual by using complex words, despite the fact she sounded like a retard.
"You’re guilty of the same. Of course you won’t ever agree with it since you’re convinced you actually know more about people then they know about themselves or you."

actually i gain my insight into myself by asking how people perceive me, cause they see me much clearer than i myself. then i piece all those observations together to make sense.

infjs and enfps are very similar, we get same conclusions, from opposite realms. meaning, you actually are able to understand yourself, and others through it, while infj's the reverse way.

i know that. i used to rely on my mind alone in the past, since i had zero confidence in my feelings and initiative. now i got the tables turned, and im recovering that mind again.

you and i apparently have a different definition of thought. look at how the istp's start VISIBLY shaking if you think bad of them. they are keen to read if your thinking bad of them. of course, doesnt apply on healthy ones.

well, people punish me if i dont fake happy.. you wouldnt know what its like to be an fe. everyone expects you to always have a happy face.

that was a speculation, and in that case, it would make no sense that im an intp 4w3, since 4w3's are vengeful, and if intp's too.. im not. possibly a trait of being a five.

ive observed integrated 5w6's having similar, if not exact same kind of pain i have. isnt that a correlation, and if so, you dont think i could use that as a guideline?

it would make sense, that ive deprived my w4 of 5w6, meaning lack of imagination. and this lack has deprived my life of any fulfillment.

also, unhealthy infj's are known for being cold, emotionless. isnt that exactly what i mostly am? when i look at people, i feel nothing. its as if they dont exist. i can only see that theres a human, but i cant get any connection. unless i have one of those rare emotional moments.

you and me both, you make far too many generalisations. i guess it would be good, if you made them correctly. (yeah i know what your thinking now, "hypocrite", and i guess thats right. but then, so are you.)

and if you want to end this, then oki, cya! =)

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I spoke too soon. Back to the post format from hell, I see:doh:.

the emotionless ones end up with me feeling very dissatisfied and frustrated, cause im not able to learn a thing from them.
other than that, its mostly me showing just my happy feelings. (which means it lacks depth, because im not happy at all, but i can feel happy. although feeling happy doesnt satisfy me at all. because its so flat. -.-)

So you admit you don’t wanna be happy because it doesn’t satisfy you. At least we’re clear on that and I can’t stop giving advices in that direction.

on the infj thing: i red some type dynamics, which make hell a lot sense that im an infj. and my thought process, even though i wouldnt like to admit it at all, is all magical like it is for infj's. (which i hate of myself..)

I refuse to comment on the INFJ issue, but yeah, it’s clear you hate yourself. Which is ironic, since you claim to suffer because other people hate the real you. When the only one we can be sure does that, it’s you.
ive had some 4w3 integrated moments, like i mentioned the happy moment which lack depth.. but they lack depth cause my most likely primary ennea 5w6 is on the verge of 7, making me very superficial even if i can integrate my fix.

i think you migthve noticed that. =)

What I’ve noticed is that you have a totally individual logic. I guess the only one to ever be able to understand how you come to those conclusions is yourself. It makes no sense to anyone else.

also, i think im coming to the conclusion, that every other type than infj _really_ sucks at typing people. the generalisations you make, saying only thinkers would say some things, is just no way reliable.

And let me guess since you’re a MBTI typing genius, that means you’re right about being an INFJ! How logical!!!

I guess that means every MBTI specialist on Earth it’s an INFJ. But since that would be impossible, you should replace them, no?

Who needs a psychiatrist when there’s [MENTION=15003]Vilku[/MENTION]? The one so skilled at self analysis but can’t take himself out of depression/maniac loops? The one who can accurately type anyone on Earth but can’t type himself to save his life.

And it’s me who makes generalizations? ME?

you and i apparently have a different definition of thought. look at how the istp's start VISIBLY shaking if you think bad of them. they are keen to read if your thinking bad of them. of course, doesnt apply on healthy ones.

well, people punish me if i dont fake happy.. you wouldnt know what its like to be an fe. everyone expects you to always have a happy face.

I can’t believe you’re using unhealthy people as an example of how a certain type would think or act. And you actually expect people to take you seriously.

By your descriptions, you’re either Cinderella or David Copperfield. I also love how you keep on saying you fake happy because it’s what it’s expected and then turn heel and say you don’t care of what people think of you.

that was a speculation, and in that case, it would make no sense that im an intp 4w3, since 4w3's are vengeful, and if intp's too.. im not. possibly a trait of being a five.

JESUS, you’re impossible.

I was talking about INTPs, not you. Why do you always assume everything I say it’s about you?

I would never compare my INTP friends/acquaintances with you.

you and me both, you make far too many generalisations. i guess it would be good, if you made them correctly. (yeah i know what your thinking now, "hypocrite", and i guess thats right. but then, so are you.)

Amazing. Simply amazing. I make generalizations.

No, actually what I do it’s correct you in your generalization mistakes by pointing actual accepted characteristics of type. But since you base your views on either unhealthy people you’ve met at a mental hospital while being an intern yourself or a few people you’ve met that you swear are of a certain type, I guess I can’t compete.

You’re logic wins anytime.

and if you want to end this, then oki, cya! =)

Yes,we’re done.

And just a quick tip: you may have problems with depression and mania, but your REAL trouble it’s with self image.

You’re pathologically delusional.

You eternally sees yourself as the victim of any situation and thinks too highly of your own capabilities while doubting anything that doesn’t sound like what you already know or feels good.

We both know you’re able to justify anything to yourself and others. It’s a pity it’s exactly that need and ability that keeps you forever locked in this repetitive loop.

I actually thought of sending you a very brief diagnosis, but there's no point since I make "incorrect generalizations". You'll always claim to be whatever you want to be and find ways to justify that.

I’m unsubscribing from this thread, so if you wanna reply to this post, do it through private message or I won't see it.

My best regards,
Dancing Queen.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SX is sexual or intimate energy and instincts...to create. So the intimidating part is probably the side of the coin that can also destroy. Its the need/lust for intense experiences because we're like love warriors looking for a fight