User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 134

  1. #91
    Senior Member Sanjuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Yea I guess u could be an INFP...hmm

    They both have that Te thing going on.

    I feel like statistically cause ur a 4 you're more apt to be infp....but that doesn't really matter

    I think that IME ISFP's have a more cynical/cold side just because of their Te showing

    And INFP's can be cold not so cynical cause of their perfectionistic ideals...I haven't known too many INFP's that spout lol...hmmm

    I'll keep a look out for the thread
    I can tell you, I much RATHER be an ISFP, though whatever iNtuiting function I have has served me very reliably for most of my life.

    Yeah, it's fair to say I'm cynical--why do you say ISFPs are more prone to this, though? Both are Te-inf. You also have to keep in mind I've got 8- and 6-fixes, which lend themselves to cynicism. (I had this same trouble figuring out the core 4).

    Eh, we'll talk about it. I'm going out of town tonight for a long time, so the thread will happen when it happens.

  2. #92
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    If I were to type you...I would say ISFP

    That: " I seem to have been blessed with the same ability to spout off verbally IRL" you have going on is inferior Te. ISFP's have this ability to do this but prefer not to unless provoked.

    I don't have any real objective data to uphold that , no.

    IME ...WHICH IS WITH MANY ISFP's( like 9 off the top of my head)<---everyone I know seems to be one. sheesh...And I'm not mistyping...

    Is that their Fi is like looking through fog...really dense fog...so you would NEVER be able to read whether their an sx at first glance...

    They do happen to mostly be sp last though...I would say that is something almost all of them have in common...they hate paying bills...bottom line.

    And most ISFP's are not sx first IME. If they are ...they can back pedal...

    If they're not sx dom...they will almost never back pedal.
    Im not a 9 but I can't disagree with what you are saying.IRL my intensity tends to surprise people. I probably look almost sp instinct at first glance bc I keep to myself, have been called cold or quiet by strangers. Then they get a nasty surprise from my sx dom intensity. I am actually sp last, I am pretty sure I am more aware of my wants (sx) than my needs, and I am weirded out some times that strangers often see me as mature, regal, hard working, or responsible, because I actually just work smarter instead of harder, I hate paying bills and I am not great at managing money. One of the guys im seeing is only 20 and on line I sometimes act like I am about 13.

    Im a six wing seven sx/so. Don't make ISFP synonymous with enneagram nine, that's a mistake, they are not interchangeable.

  3. #93
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Im not a 9 but I can't disagree with what you are saying.IRL my intensity tends to surprise people. I probably look almost sp instinct at first glance bc I keep to myself, have been called cold or quiet by strangers. Then they get a nasty surprise from my sx dom intensity. I am actually sp last, I am pretty sure I am more aware of my wants (sx) than my needs, and I am weirded out some times that strangers often see me as mature, regal, hard working, or responsible, because I actually just work smarter instead of harder, I hate paying bills and I am not great at managing money. One of the guys im seeing is only 20 and on line I sometimes act like I am about 13.

    Im a six wing seven sx/so. Don't make ISFP synonymous with enneagram nine, that's a mistake, they are not interchangeable.
    You're an ISFP?

    Am I interpreting your post properly?

    -----

    In any case...I think you may have, maybe interpreted my post...a little....well u read it wrong lol

    I didn't write very clearly actually either lol so I can take the blame for that ha ha...

    "like 9 off the top of my head"

    That's what I wrote...but I meant that I know at least nine ISFP's irl

    I don't think they're all nines... I know they're not lol

    Some are 2 and some are 9 and ones a 1

    No 6's though....hmm may I ask do you have an 8 fix?
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  4. #94
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    You're an ISFP?

    Am I interpreting your post properly?

    -----

    In any case...I think you may have, maybe interpreted my post...a little....well u read it wrong lol

    I didn't write very clearly actually either lol so I can take the blame for that ha ha...

    "like 9 off the top of my head"

    That's what I wrote...but I meant that I know at least nine ISFP's irl

    I don't think they're all nines... I know they're not lol

    Some are 2 and some are 9 and ones a 1

    No 6's though....hmm may I ask do you have an 8 fix?
    Ok so you were describing ISFP 9s .. I thought you were saying ISFP isn't ever sx dom...maybe you don't know what 9 sx dom is like...they seek connections deeply yet play the 9 game. I was close to a 9 sx dom who had very strong Fi and he is ISTJ ... clingy but cold, needs constant connection but almost seems in denial or ashamed of it. Outright verbal denial while behavior is the opposite.

    Yes sx dom Fi 9 are not going to be up in your face IRL ..

    I tested INFP mostly on dichotomy testing and yes identify as a Jungian ISFP and also the PTypes Exuberant personality which is roughly ISFP.

    I identify as SEE in socionics though and have a more ESFP persona per Keirsey too.

    I keep misunderstanding your posts I realize that you meant 9 Isfps...nvm I will go away.

    Yes I have an 8 fix.

  5. #95
    Senior Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    "YOU'RE A LIAR. You write things and then deny you did it. You make shit up all the time and hope people don't notice. You think everybody is stupid or have no memory. Tough luck, I'm neither.

    You didn't said Se was retarded, but you called Se users retarded more than once."


    i dont know how youre able to misinterprete everything, but i _know_ what i write. i _remember_ it, and thats not what ive written.
    Your own words:

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    i just thought, it would be very much fun to pretend an esfj and say, in a group situation, out of topic, nonchalantly, in a total retard voice enthusiastically: "i feel like fucking." =D (its so ironic, that sensors cant differentiate my sarcastic acting from who i actually am. =] )
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    "well there was this esfj who said to herself, when people were watching tv, in a total retard voice "funny hairs!", and another esfj once said "i play guitar". you get the correlationg, the retardedness? thats what its about! =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    you judged that esfj thing by what they would think, i judged by waht they would feel. to me its irrelevant whether they would say something like that, in my mind, them saying "funny hairs!" in a retarded voice is the same as if they saif "i like fucking!", because both are equally retarded. get the Fe logic?
    I can actually quote your posts to prove you did say that, yet you keep claiming I "misunderstand you". There's no misunderstanding, you called ESFJ typical behavior "retarded" three times.

    I didn't say you called all Sensors retarded, but calling one three times and saying that two different things they say sound equally retarded to you paints an ugly picture. Maybe you just don't get these people logic, how they don't get yours sometimes. It doesn't make any of you "retarded", just different.

    Also I can see now that you're typing problems re related to your keyboard. That's why you used "_" to separate your words, right?

    "You don't know shit about other people's types until you know your own."

    its easy to understand others. yourself? not so much. its type related, but now that i think.. do introverts really get energy from loneliness? i just feel like im going to burn out right now if i cant find someone whose emotions to absorb, to energize myself. does that make me an extrovert? ive always wanted to be independent, but i guess i really do depend my energy on others..
    It's easy to think you understand others.

    Yes, Introverts get their energy or "fuel" from being alone. It's not they don't like company, it's that after a while it stresses them out. It has nothing to do with quietness, they may be chatty to close friends, but need a lot of space.

    What you described feeling like is an Extrovert thing. The distinction between the two types is the easier to make once you realize most people get it wrong. They think Extroverts are loud, chatty and obnoxious and Introverts shy, quiet and non social. That's not rue.

    People have their moments of course, but no Introvert normally feels what you described, so that means you're an E.

    its just that, enfj's seem to label people by things i never would, so it makes me wonder if i could be that. id like to think about it, but im too exhausted, so i wont.
    What made you think you might be an ENFJ?

    And remember, you don't have to fit every word in the description to be one. Most MBTI articles are written by prejudiced Intuitives who bias their tests against Sensors because they thin their lesser beings. So you can't really trust these descriptions 100%.

    You're much better off reading material on Cognitive Functions, they actually describe your values and that's more who we are then how we act. Unfortunately most of the texts are really long and difficult, but I found out my type after reading two great pieces. I can post the links if you'd like, after you find out your Ennegram type.

    "Dear ignorant person: I'm, like any ENFP, am a tertiary Te user. It's not one of my first two functions. And poiting out gross mistakes in reasoning doesn't relate to that. Any intelligent person would do that Your argument is invalid."

    "That is actually a P thing!!! P's, (specially ENTPs) are the ones who immerse themselves so much in their work they forget to eat, to wash, to change their clothes, don't sleep until they drop... "

    i dont forget to do those things, its just that i keep going by the same routine, from day after day, until it has totally exhausted me. but yeah, my sleeping schedule is breaking down at this point, its a sign that im losing it.
    That's indeed a different thing. But have you come up with this routine yourself? Why?

    It's important to know if we came up with routines ourselves or if we are only conditioned to it thanks to our upbringing, going to a boarding/rigid school, having to adapt to live on our own etc.

    i dont really want to bother my friends, because they might not necessarily want to be emotional, so they wouldnt even energize me in that case.
    and i anyways dont have the energy to figure out how to use busses to meet them.
    I can understand that. I feel the same way. Since I'm an ENFP and you might be an ENFJ, it could be an ENFx thing.

    i never noticed that other people energize me. or i did, but i thought its irrelevant.
    That is actually extremely relevant to MBTI/Enneagram. You may wanna pay attention to that, it keeps you from mistyping yourself. You have to think of how you feel when you're in your best condition, when you're happy or content.

    right now i just cant do any thinking, this introspection is totally depleting all of my reserves.. yet its the only thing i want to do. but i cant!
    That's understandable. Introspection is about looking inside of yourself, focusing on you and not others, living inside of your head.

    But if you spend too much time there, you loose touch with the outside and can't connect the dots. You'll read a hundred pages on something but won't be able do make sense of it. I've been there, done that, never wanna come back.


    i guess it makes sense, since if im 5w4, it explains why i dont get lonely despite not socializing, but the impact of this behaviour causes me into entering a mania of alternate socilaizing through internet which doesnt really do it, but there arent really other options. and i pretend i do it to learn, since thats the only thing i care about, but im really doing it in a sheeple attempt to keep myself from burning out.

    and isnt enfp's shadow si te? whatever..
    So you're sure your type is 5w4? How did you find out, through a test or reading? I'm curious, you've said you've been wrong many times.

    That would explain your online behavior so far. I really love to help people, I also like challenges so that's why I tried to help you for so long. You seemed to need it and it was interesting.

    I feel really stupid wasting my time with you if you didn't really mean to learn anything.

    But it's a lesson learnt. Never again.

    About the shadow type thing:if you don't care to understand, then I don't care to explain.

    Peace out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #96
    Senior Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    128

    Default

    @Vilku

    Have you read the @Halla74 post?

    Some great advices there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #97
    Senior Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    128

    Default

    @Halla74

    You're the most intelligent and wise person who posted on this thread so far. I'd post my favorite bits but I'd end up quoting your whole post anyway, so yeah.

    Great patience too, I'm clearly not there yet, but you set a great example. I think you gave much better advices to @Vilku then I ever could. I just get so fed up I keep on trying to make him see sense. I should know it's futile. People will think what they want to think, so let it be.

    oh and I think I get what @sulfit meant.

    sx firsts have an inner confidence about them that others usually can feel
    it's a sense of not permitting themselves to be pushed around ... sometimes this gets them into trouble if they are not willing to stand down, because in life one must learn how to back down once in a while - you cannot always win

    intimidating is not how I would describe them, unless they are feeling hyper-sensitive and too insecure
    It's like I've said to @Vilku before:

    Intimidating people aren't extreme, melodramatic or violent. They are chill and collected, while projecting an aura of power and strength. It's not a conscientious choice of projecting that, it just happens.
    We don't mean to intimidate, yet people often feel that way in our presence. It can suck or be funny most of the times, but eventually come to our aid in an extreme situation.

    EDIT> And about this:

    Ummm - science fiction much?
    "Scanners"?
    You don't have special mind powers that can get into other people's heads - I assure you.
    You may wanna take care with what you say about other people beliefs. You think this is "science fiction" and you have every right to that. But just because most people believe aliens don't exist, that men really did go to the moon, ghosts are fiction etc, it doesn't make them right.

    It's a question of belief, it doesn't have to be proven.

    And arrogant, much? Maybe I spoke too soon and you're not that wise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #98
    Senior Member Vilku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post
    Your own words:








    I didn't say you called all Sensors retarded, but calling one three times and saying that two different things they say sound equally retarded to you paints an ugly picture. Maybe you just don't get these people logic, how they don't get yours sometimes. It doesn't make any of you "retarded", just different.



    It's easy to think you understand others.

    Yes, Introverts get their energy or "fuel" from being alone. It's not they don't like company, it's that after a while it stresses them out. It has nothing to do with quietness, they may be chatty to close friends, but need a lot of space.

    What you described feeling like is an Extrovert thing. The distinction between the two types is the easier to make once you realize most people get it wrong. They think Extroverts are loud, chatty and obnoxious and Introverts shy, quiet and non social. That's not rue.







    That is actually extremely relevant to MBTI/Enneagram. You may wanna pay attention to that, it keeps you from mistyping yourself. You have to think of how you feel when you're in your best condition, when you're happy or content.



    "I can actually quote your posts to prove you did say that, yet you keep claiming I "misunderstand you". There's no misunderstanding, you called ESFJ typical behavior "retarded" three times. "

    ahem, you claimed i claimed _Se_ retarded. i didnt. now what has the esfj thing to do with that? =|

    and i didnt imply there being anything negative to retardedness. wuite the opposite, your just assuming worst. one day some week ago, i saw a retard walking like a zombie, it made me laugh so hard, it made me so, so happy. whats wrong with being delighted by others?

    "Also I can see now that you're typing problems re related to your keyboard. That's why you used "_" to separate your words, right?"

    thats a method of emphasis. something i can use universally everywhere, unlike bolding nd that, so yeah, i prefer universal methods.

    "People have their moments of course, but no Introvert normally feels what you described, so that means you're an E."

    or maybe it could just be lack of compassion, because ive never really been loved by anyone so then when i introspect, the pain surfaces.. and im just misinterpreting this need of compassion as a need of socializing? idk =S..

    although its true, i feel the most energized after an instense conversation. an sx thing perhaps?

    "What made you think you might be an ENFJ?

    And remember, you don't have to fit every word in the description to be one. Most MBTI articles are written by prejudiced Intuitives who bias their tests against Sensors because they thin their lesser beings. So you can't really trust these descriptions 100%.

    You're much better off reading material on Cognitive Functions, they actually describe your values and that's more who we are then how we act. Unfortunately most of the texts are really long and difficult, but I found out my type after reading two great pieces. I can post the links if you'd like, after you find out your Ennegram type. "

    yes, i think so too. its best to talk to actual people and learn through experience.
    yes, do post.
    this might be biased logic, but heres my interpretation anyways: (despite the fact that i dont realte with _any_ type, the nfj's seem closest however.)
    Te's have shared standards, such as learning by same methods as others, combined with fi, personal morals. i have more of universal morals, that i could say are fool proof, as long as i actually follow them. and ive always learned things my own way, its a Ti thing.

    im as nutty as a feeler. if i feel like im type a, then thats what i believe in. -.- (it _is_ based on logic, but i often take shortcuts in my "logic". because im so impatient, and want answers instantly. whenever i face a problem, i allow my frustration and anger to consume me until an answer pops into my mind. doesnt work always.. -..-)

    i take my responsibility of finding my place and contributing enough to sustain myself in this society my primary goal, a Je user thing id guess. ive always taken my school too seriously, despite the fact that i remember none of thei nformation they teach cause i consider it useless.

    if i dont think im going to a good direction, then ill give myself absolutely no fun time at all. and if i do, i do it to make myself more skillful at something. i heavily restrain my imagination, trying to be realistic, despite how much i love fantasizing about the unreal. more unreal, the better.

    enfj's seem to relate things such as family, place you live, and other details i consider completely irrelevant to my identity as somehow relevant, so it makes me doubt that im an enfj. like i told one enfj that my mother is a capitalist, he instantly got all bewildered and asked in an angry tone looking at my eyes: "are you a capitalist!!?" xD..

    dont know though, my sample ground of enfj's is inexistent.

    one Fe thing: my empathy is involuntary. as long as im emotionally open, ill suck up everyone elses problems.

    on the ennea: my general best problem solving strategy is to use the frustration/anger i mentioned to motivate my brains into finding an answer from within. seems like both an Ni and 5w4 integrating to eight thing? like when i was better, always when i forgot a word, i would just get all angry in my head and search relentlessly until i found it. and thta habit provided me an incredible vocabulary at the time, which has diminished by now.. i know the words are there, but ive lost connection to them.

    "That's indeed a different thing. But have you come up with this routine yourself? Why?

    It's important to know if we came up with routines ourselves or if we are only conditioned to it thanks to our upbringing, going to a boarding/rigid school, having to adapt to live on our own etc."

    other peoples routines never stuck to me. ive always had my own, more strict than other peoples standards. it started around age 6 with hand washing, keeping my toys clean, requiring my friends to always wash their hands before they can play with my toys. it still applies. =) (but i usually rather just clean the things my friends touch after they leave. and they say they have "clean" hands. well, not clean enough clearly. -.-) i sometimes push my standards on others if mine are more efficient, and deal with the same problem. it also annoys the hell out of me if other people believe in silly things and demand me to behave some way because of their stupid beliefs.

    im also normally quite rigid with what i expect from other people, but since my head getting messed up, i dont believe in my own morals anymore. i pretty much just absorb the morals of whoever i am with.

    "I can understand that. I feel the same way. Since I'm an ENFP and you might be an ENFJ, it could be an ENFx thing."

    ive noticed, other sx so's seem to have problems with such trivial sp things too. being an intuitor only makes it even worse. (referring to the busses thing<<), and the bothering thing, yeah, prolly.

    "That's understandable. Introspection is about looking inside of yourself, focusing on you and not others, living inside of your head.

    But if you spend too much time there, you loose touch with the outside and can't connect the dots. You'll read a hundred pages on something but won't be able do make sense of it. I've been there, done that, never wanna come back."

    hm.. ive been very external focused the past few years, reading reading and reading, but lost the ability to internalize it due losing connection to my experience. thus the theories were without grounding. for me, looking inside does seem to make everything more clear, but like i said before, its the pain i eventually rediscover that stops my pursuit. 5w4 descriptions say 5w4's get all lost if they dont detach themselves from the reality, it seems like what i experience. since youre an 8, 5 is disintegration, so its the worst thing you could do.

    since i strongly suspect 8w7 is my third ennea potentially, i can see how others scrutinizing me caused to me doubting myself and becoming thus very introspective in a negative way, losing connection to outside.

    "So you're sure your type is 5w4? How did you find out, through a test or reading? I'm curious, you've said you've been wrong many times.

    That would explain your online behavior so far. I really love to help people, I also like challenges so that's why I tried to help you for so long. You seemed to need it and it was interesting.

    I feel really stupid wasting my time with you if you didn't really mean to learn anything.

    But it's a lesson learnt. Never again.

    About the shadow type thing:if you don't care to understand, then I don't care to explain.

    Peace out."

    dont assume too quick. =|
    i do am honestly trying to learn all this time, its just that i fail at doing it at times. thats why i call it "learning".
    especially now that im having one of these introspective phases again. so im actually genuinely able to learn.

    and the link you shew clearly said its Si Te thats your shadow. elaborate me?

    and when im disconnected from myself, i dont realize im not learning things. i would never want to do that kind of repetitive waste of time consciously.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

    INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

    mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

  9. #99
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro

    why do you say ISFPs are more prone to this, though? Both are Te-inf.
    I thought about this for a while. I am going to have to say that it's cause most INFP's I know are E4ish and E1ish by integration

    Most ISFP's no matter what their type...but especially in E9's are just cynical....I have just observed this. I really can't think of a good reason yet. I'll have to ask one lol

    INFP's still seem to have a glimmer of hope and such in their eye...probably because of E4 ness






    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Ok so you were describing ISFP 9s .. I thought you were saying ISFP isn't ever sx dom...maybe you don't know what 9 sx dom is like...they seek connections deeply yet play the 9 game. I was close to a 9 sx dom who had very strong Fi and he is ISTJ ... clingy but cold, needs constant connection but almost seems in denial or ashamed of it. Outright verbal denial while behavior is the opposite.

    Yes sx dom Fi 9 are not going to be up in your face IRL ..

    I tested INFP mostly on dichotomy testing and yes identify as a Jungian ISFP and also the PTypes Exuberant personality which is roughly ISFP.

    I identify as SEE in socionics though and have a more ESFP persona per Keirsey too.

    I keep misunderstanding your posts I realize that you meant 9 Isfps...nvm I will go away.

    Yes I have an 8 fix.
    Ha ha I edited it. I re-read what I wrote and it could have been interpreted that way. Sorry I was sleepy when I wrote that lol.

    I was speaking of ISFP's in general

    (Although I do think E9's would be he hardest to pinpoint down as an sx- dom now that I think of it It's seems like a contradiction to the poor E9)

    -------

    ...you don't have to go away

    And I can see a little socionics SEE going on...

    But I dunno about MBTI ISFP or INFP

    If you are 6w7 I would think counterphobia is strong in you, is that so?

    If it's not strong then I would see 8 in your tritype.

    Which is why I wouldn't have considered ISFP for you.....even though I do see the Fi....
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  10. #100
    Senior Member Vilku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post
    @Halla74

    You're the most intelligent and wise person who posted on this thread so far. I'd post my favorite bits but I'd end up quoting your whole post anyway, so yeah.


    oh and I think I get what @sulfit meant.



    It's like I've said to @Vilku before:



    We don't mean to intimidate, yet people often feel that way in our presence. It can suck or be funny most of the times, but eventually come to our aid in an extreme situation.

    EDIT> And about this:


    You may wanna take care with what you say about other people beliefs. You think this is "science fiction" and you have every right to that. But just because most people believe aliens don't exist, that men really did go to the moon, ghosts are fiction etc, it doesn't make them right.

    It's a question of belief, it doesn't have to be proven.

    And arrogant, much? Maybe I spoke too soon and you're not that wise.
    i think what halla ment with science fiction, is, that im too consumed by _my_ explanations. instead of looking at it more objectively. i think the more objective explanation, is, that i read the other persons super ego, which i misinterprete as their mind. (i often take some things as so overly obvious that i dont even have a name for them. like guilt tripping, i thought its always so obvious when people do it, that it doesnt deserve to be mentioned at all. thats why i never knew what it meant to guilt trip, despite how obvious it was to me, lols. too obvious, you see, is dismissed.)

    and yes i did read it, wanted to say something, but forgot what it was i wanted to say.. >.<

    "Great patience too, I'm clearly not there yet, but you set a great example. I think you gave much better advices to @Vilku then I ever could. I just get so fed up I keep on trying to make him see sense. I should know it's futile. People will think what they want to think, so let it be."

    its the different processing languages. our methods clearly arent compatible, so i recommend you do your thing and dont try mine. my relations with enfp's seems to work _only_ if im able to connect to their feelings.. otherwise the enfp forgets their own way, and they get lost in my confusion. emphatising you through text obviously has a BIIIIIIT too high potential for error, so im not sure if its even possible to communicate effectively between whatever type i am and an enfp without that emotional connection.

    i guess, we shouldnt try to make either see sense, since we define sense differently.

    i was trying to decipher the type dynamic, from these two, (me being an nfj)
    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...Extinguishment
    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...uasi-identical

    to me it seems so vague, that the dynamic could be applied on any relationship.. but maybe your Te logic is more compatible with understanding those things? i find im able to justify _any_ theory if i feel like doing so. so no, not very consistent. (in fact, ive believed to be so, so many types, and every, every time i was able to see all the dynamics like YEAH THIS IS HOW IT IS! .. <.<)

    on the sense thing again: its also an unheathy sx so behaviour to attempt to teach others how things are. ive recognized, every sx so does it when we lose our sense, which is sp, it gives us grounding, an understanding of reality. so we wouldnt be too obsessed with something irrelevant.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

    INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

    mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

Similar Threads

  1. [sx] You know you're an sx-dom when...
    By Amargith in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 360
    Last Post: 02-10-2017, 07:35 PM
  2. [sx] Sx doms and people with strong sx + being around people that you don't like
    By The Great One in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-14-2013, 05:56 PM
  3. Damnit! I might be an Sx dom!
    By Elfboy in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 05-19-2013, 04:55 AM
  4. [sx] SX-dom quote of the day
    By acronach in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 10:52 PM
  5. [sx] Sx-doms...come to me ;)
    By Amargith in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 09:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO