User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

AWFUL. I worry that it's some sort of social indoctrination, but I don't even feel okay with looking gross if I'm home alone.
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    So what's the alternative? Look like an old bag with wrinkly skin? I don't think so. I think that I'd be turning a lot more mates on than I would off.
    No, I'm not saying don't take care of yourself, I'm saying don't look like you're trying too hard or be too desperate about it. You don't want to be the tryhard with the toupee at 60, do you? Every gold digger around will sniff out your desperation and laugh at you while spending your money.

(No offense to anyone with a toupee. Or to 60 year olds. Or to gold diggers, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    wait...will you please indulge my laziness here and tell me again what you're problem is exactly?
    I gag when I exercise. I can't figure out why. It makes it difficult to loose weight.

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    No, I'm not saying don't take care of yourself, I'm saying don't look like you're trying too hard or be too desperate about it. You don't want to be the tryhard with the toupee at 60, do you? Every gold digger around will sniff out your desperation and laugh at you while spending your money.

(No offense to anyone with a toupee. Or to 60 year olds. Or to gold diggers, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.)
    I won't have a toupee at 60. I will have hair restoration at 60. LOL, it also sounds like you have a lot of experience when it comes to gold digging.