• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sp] How to differentiate neglect and Sp blindspot?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
This is inspired from Kamishi's post.

I'm a socionics SLE. I avoid Fi like the plague (in myself and in others). I ignore Si (subjective sensation, such as pain), and I'm an Sx/So (sp blindspot). I'm also an enneagram 8, which gives potential to have a self neglecting, self forgetting 9 wing.

So there are a lot of aspects to my psyche that prohibit introspection, emotional reflection and analysis of my own homeostatic processes. In other words, I feel like a robot, but I don't really look like one (I'm fairly expressive, although I used to talk with a monotone voice and my parents thought I was learning disabled for a while).

I don't feel pain (at least compared to most people I meet).
I am oblivious to how my body feels in cold weather until my nose is running and I'm already sick.
I don't realize that someone has insulted me until a good amount of time after its happened and its too late to respond.
I'm told I'm extremely rash in my decision making process, and feel no fear or anxiety with a lot of things many people usually do (such as packing my bags, saying no to a $5k/mo paycheck and moving to colorado to live an unemployed lifestyle for almost a year.)
I often get so absorbed into my activities that I forget to eat.
I don't go to the bathroom until the absolute last possible minute.
I'm also stupid ambitious if that has to do with anything.

So what part of this is Fi polr, Si ignoring, Sp last, or E9 neglect (if at all?)

Part of me thinks all of these are connected and these typology systems aren't completely mutually exclusive in this regard.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'll take a stab at it.

I don't feel pain (at least compared to most people I meet).

Si ignoring

I am oblivious to how my body feels in cold weather until my nose is running and I'm already sick.

Si ignoring again

I don't realize that someone has insulted me until a good amount of time after its happened and its too late to respond.

Not sure. Could be Fi PoLR.

I'm told I'm extremely rash in my decision making process, and feel no fear or anxiety with a lot of things many people usually do (such as packing my bags, saying no to a $5k/mo paycheck and moving to colorado to live an unemployed lifestyle for almost a year.)

SP last

I often get so absorbed into my activities that I forget to eat.

I don't go to the bathroom until the absolute last possible minute.

The above two could be SP last or Si ignoring. Then again, I do these alot too and I'm pretty sure I'm SP first and not Si ignoring.

I'm also stupid ambitious if that has to do with anything.

Enneagram 3?

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is inspired from Kamishi's post.

I'm a socionics SLE. I avoid Fi like the plague (in myself and in others). I ignore Si (subjective sensation, such as pain), and I'm an Sx/So (sp blindspot). I'm also an enneagram 8, which gives potential to have a self neglecting, self forgetting 9 wing..
If these are your videos then you're ISTj LSI with a Ne-PoLR and not an ESTp with Fi-PoLR: http://www.youtube.com/user/EJArendee

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I'm an SLE-Ti. I'm not a rational type. I don't ignore Te, I invite it. I'm as Fe seeking as they come.