User Tag List

Thread: How to differentiate neglect and Sp blindspot?

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Default How to differentiate neglect and Sp blindspot?

This is inspired from Kamishi's post.

I'm a socionics SLE. I avoid Fi like the plague (in myself and in others). I ignore Si (subjective sensation, such as pain), and I'm an Sx/So (sp blindspot). I'm also an enneagram 8, which gives potential to have a self neglecting, self forgetting 9 wing.

So there are a lot of aspects to my psyche that prohibit introspection, emotional reflection and analysis of my own homeostatic processes. In other words, I feel like a robot, but I don't really look like one (I'm fairly expressive, although I used to talk with a monotone voice and my parents thought I was learning disabled for a while).

I don't feel pain (at least compared to most people I meet).
    I am oblivious to how my body feels in cold weather until my nose is running and I'm already sick.
    I don't realize that someone has insulted me until a good amount of time after its happened and its too late to respond.
    I'm told I'm extremely rash in my decision making process, and feel no fear or anxiety with a lot of things many people usually do (such as packing my bags, saying no to a $5k/mo paycheck and moving to colorado to live an unemployed lifestyle for almost a year.)
    I often get so absorbed into my activities that I forget to eat.
    I don't go to the bathroom until the absolute last possible minute.
    I'm also stupid ambitious if that has to do with anything.

So what part of this is Fi polr, Si ignoring, Sp last, or E9 neglect (if at all?)

Part of me thinks all of these are connected and these typology systems aren't completely mutually exclusive in this regard.

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'll take a stab at it.

I don't feel pain (at least compared to most people I meet).

Si ignoring

I am oblivious to how my body feels in cold weather until my nose is running and I'm already sick.

Si ignoring again

I don't realize that someone has insulted me until a good amount of time after its happened and its too late to respond.

Not sure. Could be Fi PoLR.

I'm told I'm extremely rash in my decision making process, and feel no fear or anxiety with a lot of things many people usually do (such as packing my bags, saying no to a $5k/mo paycheck and moving to colorado to live an unemployed lifestyle for almost a year.)

SP last

I often get so absorbed into my activities that I forget to eat.

I don't go to the bathroom until the absolute last possible minute.

The above two could be SP last or Si ignoring. Then again, I do these alot too and I'm pretty sure I'm SP first and not Si ignoring.

I'm also stupid ambitious if that has to do with anything.

Enneagram 3?
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    This is inspired from Kamishi's post.

I'm a socionics SLE. I avoid Fi like the plague (in myself and in others). I ignore Si (subjective sensation, such as pain), and I'm an Sx/So (sp blindspot). I'm also an enneagram 8, which gives potential to have a self neglecting, self forgetting 9 wing..
    If these are your videos then you're ISTj LSI with a Ne-PoLR and not an ESTp with Fi-PoLR: http://www.youtube.com/user/EJArendee

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I'm an SLE-Ti. I'm not a rational type. I don't ignore Te, I invite it. I'm as Fe seeking as they come.