Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default Elfboy's Instinctual Variant Test

answer each question on a scale from 0 (that's not me at all) to 5 (that's TOTALLY me!) and put your scores over 50 for each section.

Disclaimer: like any forced choice questionnaire, your results in no way guarantee accuracy. the purpose of this test is to provide a starting point to determining your variants as well as a basic idea of what each of the instinctual variants is actually about (because there is tremendous misinformation about each of them out there). if you are new to instinctual variants and just taking this test for the first time, I recommend taking it again some time in the future once you have a better grasp of the theory and greater self awareness.

Social
    1) Generally, I positively associate with the idea of being a part of something larger than myself. Though I may find it either overwhelming, because of my astute awareness of what lies beyond my own interests, or inspiring.
    2) I am very aware of the impact my decision will have on others and can be quite attuned to their reactions and needs. I read people well.
    3) Being recognized or valued by my peers or community, for my contributions, is important to me.
    4) I tend to have strong opinions on social change and/or social constructs and trends.
    5) I am aware of not only my own relationships, but also power structures and the nature of bonds between other people. I have a deep understanding of interconnectedness between groups and people who comprise them. In other words, I am good at perceiving the many facets of how a group works within its context and outside of it. I easily pick up on how I fit into the social hierarchy, whether or not I approve of it.
    6) I am socially aware, but I can also be reserved and socially distant.
    7) If I gravitate towards group (s)/institution (s)/gathering(s)of my choosing, I can be quite involved with championing the values and goals of this grouping.
    8) I tend to keep track of current events, even when not required to for my career performance.
    9) At my worst I am either strongly conformist or excessively anti-society/counter culture. At my best, my relationships with others are ones of healthy interdependence, and I may be inclined to strong individual leadership or display deep commitment in establishing teamwork and collaboration.
    10) "no man is an island." Everything is part of an interconnected web, like it or not.
    Self Preservation
    1) I am acutely aware of my physical safety (though sometimes I will choose to do something dangerous anyway)
    2) when I go to a party, I immediately notice the temperature, the smells and where the food is
    3) I am very health conscious
    4) financial/career, physical and/or romantic security are very important to me
    5) if I have an injury or a health related problem, I typically notice quickly
    6) I tend to save a decent amount of my money
    7) predictability is important to me. the sooner I can know about things in advance, the better.
    8) when I'm under stress, things like health, finances, hygiene or other things that I normally stay on top of start to slip, sometimes severely.
    9) I'm acutely aware of cause and effect, particularly when the potential consequences are dire. if my friends listened to me more, they'd end up making a lot less stupid mistakes
    10) physical comfort is important to me. I can get distracted by things like uncomfortable seats, high humidity or bodily pain when I'm trying to enjoy time with my friends
    Sexual
    1) I have an addictive personality
    2) "if it's not worth doing in excess, it's not worth doing at all"
    3) people generally think I'm "too much". in lots of situations, I feel like it's expected of me to tone myself down considerably (which I will either refuse to do or do so begrudgingly)
    4) my energy is either "on" or "off". when I'm in the presence of someone who I vibe with my mind does an internal "YES! FINALLY!" and I try to start a conversation with that person
    5) I can be obsessive with my love interests. I am either clingy or have to try very hard not to be
    6) I feel like a part of me is missing and am looking for someone to complete me. at times, this creates a raw sort of longing that can lead to emotional volatility
    7) I have strong impulses (particularly with regards to relationships). I frequently wish I didn't have to be so damn careful
    8) if I'm not in a relationship, I feel old. I don't know how it's possible for people to be happy without passionate intimacy, because being without it makes me feel dead
    9) I only feel alive when indulging my passions. sometimes this causes me to neglect other areas of my life
    10) people either love me or hate me, but either way, my personality grabs attention, whether I want it to or not
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire
    Likes Aurora James liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

This is pretty good. I think it may work better to type others rather than yourself, though.
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

SP 42
    SO 37
    SX 28

It stacked me correctly.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Social: 37/50

Self Preservation: 25/50

Sexual: 35/50

It got the sp last right, but as for the other two, I'm not sure yet where they rank. My results reflect that ambiguity.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Such Irony View Post
    SP 42
    SO 37
    SX 28

It stacked me correctly.
    Same here

SX 39
    SP 34
    SO 25

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Sx: 43/50 86%
    Sp: 38/50 72%
    So: 8/50 16%
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Hm. This makes me out to be SO/SX/SP. Interesting. Possibly I didn't understand SO well enough when I self-evaluated.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

So (26) / Sp (24) / Sx (21)

I still think I'm heavily Self-Pres, things considering...... I don't know, maybe it's just not possible for an ENxP to be Sp/So :P

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    So (26) / Sp (24) / Sx (21)
    I still think I'm heavily Self-Pres, things considering...... I don't know, maybe it's just not possible for an ENxP to be Sp/So :P
    to be honest, I've never seen you as Sp dom 7 (you're too sweet. Sp 7s are ruthless latter climbers and resemble 3s and 8w7s). I've always seen you as So/Sx or So/Sp
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    to be honest, I've never seen you as Sp dom 7 (you're too sweet. Sp 7s are ruthless latter climbers and resemble 3s and 8w7s). I've always seen you as So/Sx or So/Sp
    Well, I've had some people suspect that I'm a 3.... I test high in 8 too but suspect I'm more of a w6. I'm right on the borderline of Type A and Type B, if that is what you're talking about.

That, and I didn't even know that 7s could be ruthless ladder climbers