User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Wow I was pretty close on all of my variants. I wonder what DiscoBiscuit and EJCC would test. These too also look like they may have strong influences from all 3 variants.
    Social: 45
    Self Preservation: 27
    Sexual: 32

The sp ones that I put 5 on were, I think, more SJ related than sp related. (e.g. saving money.)

Also on this website that skylights showed me, that has description of lightside/darkside/etc stacking subtypes, the description of the "lightside so/sx" -- i.e. the so/sx that is mostly so with a little sx+sp -- fit me perfectly.

Edit: I also don't think I'd call your scores "close". Though I'm biased, b/c the scores were accurate for me, and, I believe, for you.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

30/34/34
    Detailed questionnaire in spoiler.

So I'm still undecided about sx/sp and sp/sx. Here are some characteristics of me which fit each:

sp
    -I'm very health conscious. It's one of the most important things to me.
    -I'm always prepared.
    -I think a lot about how to prepare for surviving crises, and I like to think about sustainable living and living off the grid and such. I think about how to build houses out of bamboo and stuff and what I would do for water filtration and showers etc.
    -I hate violence. Bodily destruction freaks me out.
    -I hate spending money. A lot. But I still buy organic food.
    -I don't sacrifice my survival needs and sense of well being for much of anything.
    -I always carry water and snacks.
    -I wouldn't compromise my physical boundaries for other sp things, like I wouldn't have sex with some pervy guy for money.
    -I like working.
    -I hate heavy restrictive clothes. I like tight but thin clothes.

sx
    -I am very energetic.
    -I see everything as sexual energy in some way; life is sex with the universe. I try to have sex with trees lol. It's just an energy exchange, and everything is energy.
    -I sexualize everything.
    -I have little concept of boundaries. Physically I overcompensate by not wanting anyone to get close to me, but psychologically I expect it to be perfectly natural to just jump into someone's head and have them in mine.
    -With affection I'm kind of all or nothing.
    -I like intense one on one interaction. It energizes me.
    -I can get jealous easily, and have to tell myself to stop.
    -I always like to look sexy. Like sexual energy just feels like part of who I am, and I feel like it would be repressing myself to not show it. At least I always want to look good, and my idea of looking good tends to be rather sexy. Often my idea of just being free ends up looking too sexual, like going out without a bra and in a short skirt- so I have to tone it down a little.
    -I think about how people are sexually, and try to use my intuition to find out. I'm usually right.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Social: 45
    Self Preservation: 27
    Sexual: 32

The sp ones that I put 5 on were, I think, more SJ related than sp related. (e.g. saving money.)

Also on this website that skylights showed me, that has description of lightside/darkside/etc stacking subtypes, the description of the "lightside so/sx" -- i.e. the so/sx that is mostly so with a little sx+sp -- fit me perfectly.

Edit: I also don't think I'd call your scores "close". Though I'm biased, b/c the scores were accurate for me, and, I believe, for you.
    Yeah, I thought that you would be close on all of them. I also know about so/sx lightside, darkside, mercurial, etc. They all came from a private enneagram site called, "typewatch" that you pretty much have to know someone to get into. I have literally talked with all of the people that created that blogspot where you got all of that stuff as well because I used to be a member of that site. They mostly type based on energy though, and if you were to type me based on energy I would be either so/sx mercurial (so with average sx) or sx/so coolside (sx with strong so).

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    30/34/34
    Detailed questionnaire in spoiler.

So I'm still undecided about sx/sp and sp/sx. Here are some characteristics of me which fit each:

sp
    -I'm very health conscious. It's one of the most important things to me.
    -I'm always prepared.
    -I think a lot about how to prepare for surviving crises, and I like to think about sustainable living and living off the grid and such. I think about how to build houses out of bamboo and stuff and what I would do for water filtration and showers etc.
    -I hate violence. Bodily destruction freaks me out.
    -I hate spending money. A lot. But I still buy organic food.
    -I don't sacrifice my survival needs and sense of well being for much of anything.
    -I always carry water and snacks.
    -I wouldn't compromise my physical boundaries for other sp things, like I wouldn't have sex with some pervy guy for money.
    -I like working.
    -I hate heavy restrictive clothes. I like tight but thin clothes.

sx
    -I am very energetic.
    -I see everything as sexual energy in some way; life is sex with the universe. I try to have sex with trees lol. It's just an energy exchange, and everything is energy.
    -I sexualize everything.
    -I have little concept of boundaries. Physically I overcompensate by not wanting anyone to get close to me, but psychologically I expect it to be perfectly natural to just jump into someone's head and have them in mine.
    -With affection I'm kind of all or nothing.
    -I like intense one on one interaction. It energizes me.
    -I can get jealous easily, and have to tell myself to stop.
    -I always like to look sexy. Like sexual energy just feels like part of who I am, and I feel like it would be repressing myself to not show it. At least I always want to look good, and my idea of looking good tends to be rather sexy. Often my idea of just being free ends up looking too sexual, like going out without a bra and in a short skirt- so I have to tone it down a little.
    -I think about how people are sexually, and try to use my intuition to find out. I'm usually right.
    Wow. So Sexual and self pres were at a dead tie for you. Interesting.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Wow. So Sexual and self pres were at a dead tie for you. Interesting.
    Yep. If you would be so kind as to help me figure it out, if I am indeed one more than the other, I would appreciate it.

brainheart

I like it, but the self pres strikes me as overly composed and dull (maybe self pres is that dull?). It really clears up that social is last. I felt like I was reading a foreign language when I went through that section.

social= 13
    self pres= 35
    sexual= 40

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

{Social} 21
    {Self Pres.} 30
    {Sexual} 44

I find it very interesting to see the distance between each variant, quite insightful.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Yep. If you would be so kind as to help me figure it out, if I am indeed one more than the other, I would appreciate it.
    Well then let me ask you a question: How do you alot your time during the week and what do do you spend most of your time doing?

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Well then let me ask you a question: How do you alot your time during the week and what do do you spend most of your time doing?
    Hm...working part time, listening to music, spending too much time on here, going to a drawing class on Wednesdays and an aerial dance class on Mondays, working out, hanging out with friends if they are free, sometimes cooking, reading. And if I'm in school lots of studying. If I'm not in school, still studying something.

These are things I do, I don't know what you mean by alot my time.

Thanks.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Hm...working part time, listening to music, spending too much time on here, going to a drawing class on Wednesdays and an aerial dance class on Mondays, working out, hanging out with friends if they are free, sometimes cooking, reading. And if I'm in school lots of studying. If I'm not in school, still studying something.

These are things I do, I don't know what you mean by alot my time.

Thanks.
    Well it seem like the majority of your time is spent catering to self pres needs. This leads me to believe that you are a self preservation dom.