• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts The seduction styles of various enneagram variant combos

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION]

Interesting!

Quite.

False, this has nothing to do with seduction - it's how we pursue anything that we are interested in, or committed to.
Most Sx/So people with a healthy mindset will be more apt to communicate interest in another person, for seduction is many times associated with an ulterior motive, and we're too damn impatient to waste time with such shite.

Based on what you just said, what I just said WASN'T false because you just said that it's how you pursue anything that you are interested or committed to. So with seduction, you are clearly interested in the person of your choosing and you still pursue them in the way that I just described. So this in turn, would in fact, make my statement true, not false.

Again, what isn't "in your face" about Sx/So norms of communication and self-expression?
There's rarely a need to guess about how we feel about anything - whether we're hungry, thirsty, bored, having fun, or as we're discussing at present - interested in another

Exactly.

There are some people who come across as creepy when they ask for a glass of water.
As far as sexy is concerned, beauty (and thus attraction) is in the eye of the beholder, and thus unless there is some ironclad evidence that there is strong romantic attraction between two people, then any communication from on to the other that is in the realm of expressing intense romantic attraction has a huge probability of landing on "creepy" and a slim chance in hell of being "sexy."
We know where we stand with all things, we are able to communicate this to others in very short order, and we are also very much able to determine what amount of any sentiments we've expressed have been requited - and to what degree we should pursue them, and at what time. This goes for matters that are platonic, business related, or romantic. We don't waste time. It is not our nature.

Yes, I agree that both the Sx/sp and the Sx/so both can come off as creepy because they are both so intense. However, I think that Sx/so comes off much creepier because their style is so much more direct and in-your-face. The sx/sp seduction style is much more subtle, so it isn't really as creepy.

I call bullshit on this - TOTAL BULLSHIT in fact.
Will we walk up to a group of people totally unknown to us and introduce ourselves, and integrate with their conversation? Yes, absolutely.
We'll maintain harmony with the members of that group, and if any within that group wish to socialize with us outside the boundaries of the group we met them - that's fine, and if they wish to return to their group with or without us, that's great too.
We don't need to steal people out of groups. We are at one with the world around us, at peace with ourselves, and with all others - whether as individuals or in a group of some kind.
We are the real deal "people people" - our experiences with others are treasured, and so it makes jack-shit of any sense whatsoever that we'd try to socially engineer division within an existing group of people for any reason. That is against everything we stand for.

Well I wasn't entirely 100% sure on that one. Thank you for clarifying that for me. I actually am considering a sx/so variant stack for myself and I relate a lot to what you say here.

Again, unhealthy and selfishly intended people are capable of many bad things, but I hardly think that has anything to do with an Sx/So person's default means of expressing romantic interest in another person. The scenario described above is the head-game playing shite of so many bad movies and TV shows. Blech.

FYI - none of the above is disgruntlement directed at you; I simply don't agree with how the material in the OP categorizes people who are Sx/So, or their intentions or mechanisms of expressing romantic interest. It's far too general, and it is skewed at describing patterns of behavior typically utilized by selfish, dishonest, unhealthy people.

Perhaps I should have rephrased. They don't tend to use the group as a pawn just to attract a mate necessarily, it's just that they often use it as a means to attract mates. They don't always use it in a parasitic way.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have been investigating the seduction styles of various individuals with various enneagram variant combinations. Here is what I've noticed about how each enneagram stack seduces people....

Thank-you, this is pretty good.

I relate to sp/sx and sx/sp here and that just confirms what I thought, I thought I was sx/sp (sp/sx less likely). I relate to a tiny little bit of sx/so here as well, I can be subtle but I can be direct as well... so I relate to an extent, except for the part of making my own group.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't be scarred. Just do it. Anyway, no I can't type you by music. Certain variant stackings give off a certain type of energy, and I want to try to match your energy to a variant stacking. Just create a video of you talking about yourself or whatever. It doesn't matter what you say really because I'll just observe your energy overall.

You still got this offering? :p

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi there. :hi:
Upon reading it again, I recognize that part of my initial reply was less than perfectly clear. :doh:
Thus, you mis-read what I wrote.

This is likely due to:

(a) Focusing on the poorly worderd sentence of my initial reply,
(b) Evaluating that sentence in isolation, and thus out of context with the rest of the same reply, and
(c) Not recognizing the common theme of (all) my replies to your post.

Please see below...

From your original post - you stated...

The sexual/social style of seduction is almost like a tiger hunting for prey.

...to which I replied:

False, this has nothing to do with seduction - it's how we pursue anything that we are interested in, or committed to.

I did not mean to imply or equivocate "seduction" (as in seducing someone) with "interested in" or being "committed to" another person.
If you read all else I wrote without the first sentence of my first reply, I think that is very clear.

What I did not communicate clearly is the Sx/So predisposition of "intensity."

To elaborate a bit on this - Sx/So people are intense. However, "intensity" is not a bad thing.
In my opinion "seduction" is in most cases "not admirable." The concept of "seduction" is not rooted in sincerity.
That is not the case for "intensity" - people can be very intense, and very sincere without either compromising the integrity of the other.

Based on what you just said, what I just said WASN'T false because you just said that it's how you pursue anything that you are interested or committed to.

Right, as noted above that's my error.

Reading the rest of my replies clarifies my feelings on this subject, as referenced below:

Most Sx/So people with a healthy mindset will be more apt to communicate interest in another person, for seduction is many times associated with an ulterior motive, and we're too damn impatient to waste time with such shite.

...and...

Again, unhealthy and selfishly intended people are capable of many bad things, but I hardly think that has anything to do with an Sx/So person's default means of expressing romantic interest in another person. The scenario described above is the head-game playing shite of so many bad movies and TV shows. Blech. :tongue10:

...and...

FYI - none of the above is disgruntlement directed at you; I simply don't agree with how the material in the OP categorizes people who are Sx/So, or their intentions or mechanisms of expressing romantic interest. It's far too general, and it is skewed at describing patterns of behavior typically utilized by selfish, dishonest, unhealthy people.

In closing -

Definitions of words used in the original post that should be clearly defined from an objective source. Words I deem negative, or of bad intention as discussed in this topic are in red; words I deem positive, or of good intention as discussed in this topic are in blue.

se·duc·tion
[si-duhk-shuhn]
FROM: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/seduction?s=t
noun
1. an act or instance of seducing, especially sexually.
2. the condition of being seduced.
3. a means of seducing; enticement; temptation.

prey
[prey]
noun
1. an animal hunted or seized for food, especially by a carnivorous animal.
2. a person or thing that is the victim of an enemy, a swindler, a disease, etc.; gull.
3. the action or habit of preying: a beast of prey.
4. Archaic. booty or plunder.

verb (used without object)
5. to seize and devour prey, as an animal does (usually followed by on or upon ): Foxes prey on rabbits.
6. to make raids or attacks for booty or plunder: The Vikings preyed on coastal settlements.
7. to exert a harmful or destructive influence: His worries preyed upon his mind.
8. to victimize another or others (usually followed by on or upon ): loan sharks that prey upon the poor.

in·ter·est
[in-ter-ist, -trist]
FROM: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/interest?s=t
noun
1. the feeling of a person whose attention, concern, or curiosity is particularly engaged by something: She has a great interest in the poetry of Donne.
2. something that concerns, involves, draws the attention of, or arouses the curiosity of a person: His interests are philosophy and chess.
3. power of exciting such concern, involvement, etc.; quality of being interesting: political issues of great interest.
4. concern; importance: a matter of primary interest.
5. a business, cause, or the like in which a person has a share, concern, responsibility, etc.

com·mit
[kuh-mit]
FROM: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/committed?s=t
verb (used with object), com·mit·ted, com·mit·ting.
1. to give in trust or charge; consign.
2. to consign for preservation: to commit ideas to writing; to commit a poem to memory.
3. to pledge (oneself) to a position on an issue or question; express (one's intention, feeling, etc.): Asked if he was a candidate, he refused to commit himself.
4. to bind or obligate, as by pledge or assurance; pledge: to commit oneself to a promise; to be committed to a course of action.
5. to entrust, especially for safekeeping; commend: to commit one's soul to God.

Please let me know if anything above needs additional clarification.

Cheers,

:solidarity:

-Halla74

Sunny Ghost

sx/so-definitely my ex. he manipulated his way into our social group and hunted me down. i also worry he may be slightly sociopathic.

the sp/sx+sx/sp is definitely right for me.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=20622]valaki[/MENTION]

Thank-you, this is pretty good.

I relate to sp/sx and sx/sp here and that just confirms what I thought, I thought I was sx/sp (sp/sx less likely). I relate to a tiny little bit of sx/so here as well, I can be subtle but I can be direct as well... so I relate to an extent, except for the part of making my own group.

No problem. I posted it to help folks in the first place.

You still got this offering? :p

Yes either create a thread on it and invite me or PM me the video.

[MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION]

Ok thanks for clearing that up.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok thanks for clearing that up.

No sweat, Bro.
I walk fast, talk fast, think fast, and type fast - and sometimes - I mess up. :cheese:

Have a great evening! [no pun intended]

:cheers:

-Halla74

NK258

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OMG! So true! yuck! I'm creepy!!! Noooooooooo!!!! LOL!!! :(

mcgooglian

MBTI Type
ISTP
I actually had a conversation a while ago about this kind of stuff with an sx first 6 who had previously been interested in me, as well as with my 8w9 ex (also sx first), and apparently both appreciated how I wasn't trying to hit on them or get in their pants and I could talk about anything. I guess my seduction style is defined by the lack of seduction attempts.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I enjoy playing the 'I seeee you' game in a group with identified prey :shrug:

But I also don't disrupt the group for that; it's more of a hide and seek with the other person. Having them in that group is handy as it provides information as to who they are when they interact with others, so I'll only 'steal' a person once I've determined they are in fact what I want. And even then, I'll usually wait till the group breaks apart and I run into them naturally afterwards, as to not spook them.

Direct, open and bombastic 'seduction' is more likely to be a performance to push the prey's buttons and entertain the group, and less likely to be serious on my part - unless I recognise it is a style the prey will find irresistible. Most of the time though, the guys I find interesting like to make the first actual move though, so the 'I see you' game is perfect.

AS for Sx-sp being subtle - I haven't met the right sx-sps then :shock:

Yes, they don't play the group - in fact, they ignore the group and go straight for what they want - only to bolt when they're 2 inches away from it, OR , after they've claimed it and realise they are too close and therefore vulnerable. Personally, I'd say my style is more smooth, but hey :alttongue:

As for sp-sx, they tend to do the observing behind their fence thing. They tend to see the 'I seeee you' game, but decide it's either not aimed at them or refuse to be up for it. Often it does put you on their radar though, and after that all you have to do is be near them, so they can collect data. After they're done - which can seem forever, and leave you convinced they re just not that into you - they'll suddenly jump and 'acquire' you, without hesitation. Total flip. And they also don't come back on that decision. Target acquired, basically.

Anycase, that's how I've experienced seduction from those types.

Other sx-so's tend to be...interesting. They tend to do what I call the 'vortex' - and it makes me wonder if I do the same without really realising. While they play the 'I see you' game, and going about their business in the group, they tend to 'shine' like a star, intensifying their energy, and pulling you nearer - often with an evil glint in their eyes. While it is very fun to play, I have kind of..recognize it as familiar and see the smoke and mirrors in place - since I use the same set up, and ...well, often sort of lose interest there. My first was sx-so though, so I mean, there is no denying the pull, but I do find that you end up being more competitors in the relationship than anything else. Sure, it can be supercharged and intensified and highly addictive in that way, but a tad predictable and often generates an unhealthy bond.

Sp-so's and so-sp's...especially so-sp's often tend to look at me with fear or dismay or so it feels, so there is rarely any seduction there. Also, they tend to temper my buzz naturally coz its uncomfortable to them. Still, what experience I have had shows that an so-sp will make you feel very much part of the group, and tend specifically to your comfort in that group environment. It's the 'gentleman' kind of seduction, I find, for both types. One emphasises you being his queen in front of the group and providing you with everything you need through that, while the other makes sure you are surrounded by everything you could need physical-comfort-wise, and surrounding you with his loved ones. Incredibly sweet, slow and steady approach with a very warm and kind spirited vibe. It's very 'a gentleman calling on his lady', I find :smile:

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I must have replied to this thread already, but I'll add:

Yes, one-on-one interaction only. When I'm in a group I will devise an ingenious plan to create the one-on-one situation, and it will be very intense and personal and the outside world is shut out completely. After that, I will run away and try to throw myself off a metaphorical cliff and if you come after me I'm yours...

:D :blush:

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] :)

I found it!
http://personalitycafe.com/articles...ing-interrelationship-instinctual-drives.html
Enneagram Instinctual Subtype and Pair BondingInterrelationship of Instinctual Drives
A noteworthy point of interest with respect to the Enneagram Instinctual Subtypes is that the dominant instinctual drive (self-preserving, social or sexual) will shift to the other two subtypes as needed to ensure its influential role in this trialectic instinctual system. The way in which the dominant subtype employs the other two appears to be very specific and predictable. The dominant drive maintains the role of the commander in chief and the other two are channeled through its lens. Generally, this is very primal and often unconscious. This is especially apparent with respect to the human drive to seek a mate and pair bonding, but applies to all areas of life. If a relationship displays conflicting instinctual needs the dominant drive perceives it as a threat to security and acts accordingly. Confusion about the manner in which the instinctual drives manifest to create and maintain a sense of security is often the root of misunderstandings. Such disturbances in the instinctual drive are often the catalyst for seeking counsel or therapy.

Self-preserving moves to Sexual For example, the self preserving subtype considers a mate as an essential need to maintain and insure security. Therefore, when in search of a mate the self-preserving subtype will feel anxiety and suspense until a mate is secured. In order to attract a mate, the self-preserving subtype will shift to their respective sexual instinctual drive to accommodate this fear. Outwardly the self-preserving subtype will behave like the sexual subtype, pay more attention to their desirability and will be sensual or flirtatious. At first, the self-preserving subtype will spend more time one on more with the possible mate. Once the mate is secured, the self-preserving subtype will return to basic routines that ideally would include the mate. An area of pain and disappointment for this subtype is when they have a mate that is unwilling to pay attention to issues of security and disrupt their need for inner calm.

Social moves to Self-PreservingThe social subtype will think in terms more indicative of the self-preserving subtype when selecting a mate. This is very important to insure the desired security that rank and social status can provide. The social subtype seeks a mate with a shared social vision and similar values. This is necessary to fulfill the desire for a mate that will join them in their activities. Therefore, a secure social position is essential. Much attention is paid to the potential mate?s connections, rank and ability to provide financial security. This subtype enjoys bringing others together, feeling that ?the more the merrier?. They are often adept at creating the center stage and often use their home for social events, gatherings and causes. At first the social subtype will spend more time one on one with the potential mate. Once the mate is in place, the social subtype will return to outside interests, groups and/or activities, ideally, this is with their mate. An area of pain and disappointment for this subtype is when they have a mate that is unwilling to pay attention to their need for people, activities, causes and unwilling to share their interest in others.

Sexual moves to Social The sexual subtype (one on one) will seek the greater world or social arena to find a desired mate. The sexual subtype is normally happy tucked away in a secluded setting with one significant other. However, when alone or in search of a mate, this subtype will behave much more like the social subtype. One must be with others to find ?the other?. Once the mate is selected, the social activity will be replaced by the dominant drive for time spent in union with the other one on one. At first the sexual subtype may spend time with the potential mate in the company of others. They become a pair even in groups. Then when the passion for deeper connection is ignited the sexual subtype will want to bond totally with their desired other. When the mate is determined, the sexual subtype will return to one on one style of relating. Ideally, this is intense time spent with the desired other or mate. An area of pain and disappointment for this subtype is when they have a mate that is unwilling to pay attention to their degree of connection and intimately share their deepest and innermost thoughts.
?1996 Katherine Chernick-Fauvre

And then there is this in 16types: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/133-Instinctual-Stackings
Check section "Flow of Instinctual Energies & Compatibility":

Flow of Instinctual Energies & Compatibility

When we invest our energy, most of it is devoted to fulfillment of our primary instinct. The remaining energy radiates or flows onto the secondary instinct and finally onto the last instinct, which receives the smallest share. There are two possible configurations or directions for this flow. In first configuration, energy is invested in the order of sx→sp→so→sx. This direction gives rise to three stackings: sx/sp, sp/so, so/sx. In the second configuration, energy is invested in the order of sx→so→sp→sx, which gives rise to the other three stackings: sx/so, so/sp and sp/sx.

Syn-flow: sp → so → sx → sp
Stackings involved: sp/so → so/sx → sx/sp → sp/so
Direction: Compelled toward people. Acting upon and with others as a born insider i.e.- deeply human.

Contra-flow: sp → sx → so → sp
Stackings involved: sp/sx → sx/so → so/sp → sp/sx
Direction: Compelled against people. Seething belligerent outsiders; 'antisocial', provoking, reverse-flow change catalysts. In some profound sense, rejecting the human condition, their own and/or that of others.

The two flows move in the opposite directions. This antithesis can be seen if the instinctual stackings are compared in pairs:

so/sx - including, associating, affiliating, networking, incorporating, interconnecting, introducing, unifying, linking, bonding, annexing, cooperating, receiving
sx/so - excluding, eliminating, dividing, separating, contradicting, subverting, confronting, rebuffing, ridiculing, challenging, interrupting, reforming, rupturing

sx/sp - intensifying, escalating, rising, surging, enlivening, invigorating, accelerating, stimulating, energizing, vitalizing, reviving, animating, inspiriting
sp/sx - dulling, calming, quieting, grounding, descending, lowering, dampening, numbing, desensitizing, exhausting, deadening, extinguishing, making still

sp/so - conserving, protecting, maintaining, preserving, supplying, repairing, sustaining, stewarding
so/sp - utilizing, employing, implementing, expending, exercising, spending, capitalizing, expropriating

It has been proposed that people of stackings that are part of same flow progression generally have mutually reinforcing and supportive interactions as they are channeling their attention, efforts and energies in the same direction. The stacking located upstream within the flow progression has the ability to cover for the blindspot instinct of the downstream stacking, by this also reinforcing the energy flow of downstream stacking. For example: a person of sx/sp stacking is directing energy in the following manner sx→sp→so, in which case someone with sp/so stack can reinforce the sx/sp's weaker secondary sp→so link and support their social-last blindspot.

The relationship between people of downsteam and upstream stackings within the same flow can be compared to relations of Benefit or Supervision in Socionics i.e. they contain elements of asymmetry; partners seem to one another simultaneously talented in some way and also somehow lacking.

The individual of downstream stacking usually feels a measure of attraction for someone of their upstream stacking and attempt to get to know them. In they become close, the downstream stacking often attempts to provide for the upstream stacking through help and activities channeled through their secondary instinct (e.g. so/sx may try to draw out sx/sp out of their shell into the social sphere, by inviting them to partake in some social activities or introducing them to new people, sensing that sx/sp is too insular). The upstream stacking at the same time feels some kind of deficiency in the downstream stacking; this is reflected, first of all, in inflexible and overly emphatic focus on their primary instinct, which for downstream stacking, to the contrary, is an adaptive, flexible, creative area only of secondary importance; and secondly in lack of attention to their first instinct (e.g. sx/sp may feel like sp/so doesn't know how to creatively provide for their sp-needs and that sp/so is not emotionally lively enough for an sx-first). The upstream person, meanwhile, comes into awareness of downstream stacking's deficiency in their blindspot instinct which for upstream stacking serves as a creative area. If their relations are friendly, the upstream person will attempt to provide for the blindspot of the downstream person, guiding them away from committing mistakes and towards beneficial and constructive actions in this sphere (e.g. sx/sp will try to guide so/sx away from doing anything that may threaten their well-being, their health and livelihood, their self-preservation needs, and direct them towards greater sustainability and well-being). The downstream person is often reluctant about such help, since this is not something that they generally concern about, but at the same time feels inspired, uplifted, and invigorated by such blindspot support and infusion, since focus exerted on their blindspot instinct has the effect of alleviating the neuroses and insecurities related to their primary instinct fixation. If they are on unfriendly terms, the upstream stacking may openly chide, be critical and derisive of the weaknesses of downstream person in their last blindspot instinct, and look down on the downstream person for what they see as misguided and deficient orientation.

Relations between stackings of opposite flows may feel attractive initially due to their novelty and contrast. However, in the long run, the interaction may feel somewhat boring, unrewarding, uncomplimentary, disorienting, correcting, stifling, and otherwise frustrating to the people involved.

Relations between stackings of opposite flows with shared dominant instinct (e.g. sp/so-sp/sx, or sx/sp-sx/so) are usually most interesting and compelling at the initial stages. Both partners have the same primary drive and desire, which evokes mutual sympathy and respect. However, they soon discover that they tap into different spheres to try to fulfill this need due to differences in secondary instincts. Each will attempt to pull the other into the realm of their secondary instinct, but find that while the other person appreciates this invitation in at least for its novelty, they won't feel comfortable in this sphere and will retract, which at times will end in mutual reproaches and disagreements (e.g. sx/so complains that sx/sp is too insular, socially unaware and crude, while sx/sp will find fault with what they see as sx/so's social vassalage and disregard for privacy). It is as if both people agree on having to carry the same heavy load, but then end up pulling it into different directions, which evokes feelings of dissatisfaction and misunderstanding. Nevertheless, among the opposite flow interactions this pairing is usually the most attractive and frequently encountered one.

Stacking of same but mutually opposing instincts (e.g. sp/so and so/sp) often have overlapping areas of interests and concerns and same area of disinterest and disregard (same instinctual blindspot). They may appreciate what the other person brings into relationship in terms of content and feel camaraderie on basis of having the same blindspot instinct (e.g. sp/sx and sx/sp may appreciate each other's disregard for the social convention and "lone wolf" approach). However, partners seem somehow elusive to one another. What constitutes the primary drive, desire, and concern of one partner, the other approaches in a creative, flexible, light-hearted way as something that is only of secondary importance. Thus while inverse stackings can sense their similarity, at the same time they constantly unbalance and throw each other off. Since they are channeling their attention and energies in the opposite directions, they may enter a cycle of mutual correction, extinguishment, and reorientation, criticizing the other for what they see as a misguided focus. Both of them might feel as if they are constantly pulling the rug from under each other's feet.

Stackings that share the same middle instinct but not the leading one can be said to be most opposite in their orientation. If there is any attraction between people of these stackings, it usually forms on basis of overlap of areas that they approach flexibly and creatively due to having same middle instinct (e.g. sx/sp and so/sp may have involving discussion about fitness, home decor, and culinary topics). They soon discover, however, that their primary motivations and desires couldn't be any more different and are of no interest to each other, and thus part ways. In worst case scenarios, one of them will find the other disruptive of their primary orientation and try to eliminate or somehow suppress the other person.

Sorry for the necro reply. Bookmarking for later personal use.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm sp/so and I work best in group situations. So that way it seems much more natural and I can have a sense of humor or show off a skill in front of everyone.

In the past couple years, I've gotten bolder around my crushes and worked up the nerve to talk to them without other people being around, but being one-on-one feels awkward to me no matter who it is, so the fact that I like this person doesn't make it much easier.

But I mean, with being a teenager, it seems like you meet potential boyfriends/girlfriends through your friends so you'd be in a group with them first.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'd like to add one of the seduction styles. The Sx/sp 2 women tend to act like an innocent girl or a damsel in distress, when they are really a wolf in sheep's clothing. Almost anytime you see a black widow in a TV show, they are almost always the sx/sp 2.

Sin City 2 Spoiler:

Sx/so 2 men are often mistyped as 7w8's or 8w7's. Sexual 2 men are often the bad boys that are the kind of guys that women love, but women's fathers worst nightmare for their daughter's to get with. They are often very aggressive and have a slew of sexual conquests as well. A perfect example of a sexual 2 man would be the character Damon Salvatore from "The Vampire Diaries".

Annaifiwas

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes, sx/so seduction style is either intense and almost creepy, or it resembles war, it may make other people uncomfortable, not unlike a 48 hour scorpion mating dance.

Ah, how brilliant XD

There's actually nothing quite like two sx/so together...but they can develop love/hate or unstable or abusive relationships with one another, I think, if they're immature or not careful.

Was in a relationship with another sx/so a couple years ago... I tell you, those were 6 VERY interesting months ;)

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am so/sx and I don't really have a seduction style. Poor men must do all the work :(

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Sp/So are some of the most unseducive people out there.

The only elements that can be trully seducive in this combination are "Social Mysticism", high walls that spark curiosity and stockpiled resources.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So. Apparently the sp/sx are more likely to study at distance before they more actively decide to pursue, do to self preservation being foremost. . . hadn't crossed my mind earlier but aha. That's why other females I was interested in in the past ended up figuring many times that I wasn't interested in them when I was. I can't just jump in and pounce like some people can. Too cautious. Too risky. Need to test the waters, of which generally ends up a great test of their patience. I study. study. Then claim. If the opportunity hasn't predictably slipped away that is...

And yes... One on one is my only way of anything like 'seduction'. I'm extremely private when it comes to showing much affection. Which also has bothered some.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Interesting, I'd match the sp/sx or sx/sp method of seduction the most, out of all of these. Not sure if I am or not, though.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well then, you found out my strategy.