Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The seduction styles of various enneagram variant combos

Senior Member Array The Great One's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Er...I'm scared. I may some time though. Let me think of a person or character to compare myself to. Could you type me by music?
    Don't be scarred. Just do it. Anyway, no I can't type you by music. Certain variant stackings give off a certain type of energy, and I want to try to match your energy to a variant stacking. Just create a video of you talking about yourself or whatever. It doesn't matter what you say really because I'll just observe your energy overall.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx

Type Eight: "I want to taste your intestines."

Haha. That's just the extremely unhealthy version of Eights, such as serial killers. I had to take the opportunity for a joke.

Senior Member Array The Great One's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@greenfairy

Are you anything like the goth woman from "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"? She is a good example of a 6w7 sx/sp with a four and a 9 fix just like yourself.

9-fix for Lisbeth Salander?

9s are actually frequently described as earthy and grounded. I don't know, as a core 9, I have a hard time seeing 9 in her, but then again, she's not a core 9. I'll have to think about it, I guess.

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @greenfairy

Are you anything like the goth woman from "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"? She is a good example of a 6w7 sx/sp with a four and a 9 fix just like yourself.
    Hm...I don't know, I haven't seen the movie. But the combination you suggested sounds reasonable. I'm not goth though. I only played around with it a bit in my youth.

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    9s are actually frequently described as earthy and grounded. I don't know, as a core 9, I have a hard time seeing 9 in her, but then again, she's not a core 9. I'll have to think about it, I guess.
    If you were to guess, then what gut-fix do you see for her?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I completely disagree on Salander being 9-fixed. I would rather suggest her being very clearly 8-fixed. You need to look at her overall motivations and behavior to understand that her actions are in general often very vengeance/lust-driven. There is also an obvious sadistic streak to her where she clearly enjoys taking our vengeance on people.

9s blow up, but when they do, they are passive aggressive about and accusative and paranoid like unhealthy type 6s. 8s though, they assert their boundaries by committing acts of vengeance.

By the way, while I am at it, I would rather pose Salander as a 5w4 core type, sx/sp, with 8w9 and 4w3 as tritype combination, possibly 3w4 for image. It seems to be last for her. I cannot see 6w7 for her as head. I don't see her being security-oriented in her thinking. She has a strong 5-8 presence in her character.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    If you were to guess, then what gut-fix do you see for her?

Sometimes the simplest choice really is the best. Her rage and sadism go hand in hand. So yeah, my immediate instinct was 8, and I think I'm going to stick with that.

549?

Just don't see her as the archetypical Contemplative.

Either 548 or 648 would fit better.

5s integrate to 8, which implies healthy behavior, I think. Salander's moments of rage and sadism are very, very far from healthy.

(Much as I hate discussing health levels.)

The core of the series is pathological hatred and the sadism that accompanies it. I think she embodies both very clearly.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast