Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Right - it can manifest in a number of ways. Some people have natural barriers that stop that sort of expression, while others don't. I have an ESFP 7w8 sx-dom friend who has absolutely no filter whatsoever and she is one of those crazy people.
    I think I met an Sx Dom ESFP the other day, incredibly annoying, like you said no filter and this notion of "I'm just gonna keep on fucking talking I don't really care what anyone else has to say, cause it's all about me"

Although there could be some projection here, albeit small.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

So - warm and affable

Sx - intense and aggressive

Sp - quiet and guarded

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    I think I met an Sx Dom ESFP the other day, incredibly annoying, like you said no filter and this notion of "I'm just gonna keep on fucking talking I don't really care what anyone else has to say, cause it's all about me"

Although there could be some projection here, albeit small.

The ESFP sx girl I know can be obnoxious, but she's not very self-absorbed, and she's actually quite astute. She just doesn't really edit the content of her communication - it's whatever is on her mind or in her feelings. Rather than reframing/adjusting communication based on who she's talking to, it seems like she tends to just share or not share. She talks about sex all the time, both in groups and individually, but it's interesting because she doesn't actually have sex that frequently. I type her ESFP because she's very in the moment, pretty observant, and has that go-with-the-flow xSxP vibe. She's funny because a lot of people write her off as ditzy (which I think is fairly common with ExFPs) but then if you talk to her she really notices a lot more than you'd think to give her credit for. She's a refreshing change because she'll dive right into any subject, no holds barred, but she definitely also can make people feel uncomfortable. I harbor a secret desire to bring her to formal social functions, because she says all the things I'd like to say but don't.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

SX - pointed, sharp, focused, intense, dark

SO - warm, effusive, gooey, light

SP - grounded, contained, heavy, opaque

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    As an interesting/funny aside, here's how she describes dating, in as close to her words as I can remember: "I don't like dating. It's not fun for me. I just get stressed out. It's fun and everything until they want to get closer. I don't do getting close very well. At that point I'm just like, okay, I'm going home now, bye." She says that her relationships tend to develop out of long friendships, or at the very least slowly and over time, with lots of opportunity for shared experiential bonding.
    THIS! I am the worst person at dating that ever existed...