Too lazy to get into nitty gritty, so I bolded the ones that resonated with me:
1) I am energized by the idea of being a part of something large than myself
2) I am aware of the societal impact a decision will have (culturally, tangibly and on an interpersonal level)
3) contributing to the community is important to me
4) being recognized by my community for my contributions is important to me
5) I can talk to you all day about things I'd like to improve about society
6) I am aware of not only my own relationships, but also the relationships of other people with each other and their effect on whatever group, institution or gathering I am a part of
7) the groups I identify with (or lack there of) are a major part of my identity (whether they're mainstream. counter culture, rich elite or societal outcasts)
8) I like to keep track of current events, even when not required to for my career performance (the more related to any of the groups I associate with the better)
9) at my worst I am either strongly conformist (developing an "us vs them" mentality) or vehemently ant-society/counter culture; at my best, my relationships with my peers because ones of healthy interdependence. I am warm, accepting and reach out to people to make them feel accepted.
10) "no man is an island"
1) I am acutely aware of my physical safety (though sometimes I will choose to do something dangerous anyway)
2) when I go to a party, I immediately notice the temperature, the smells and where the food is
3) I am very health conscious
4) financial/career, physical and/or romantic security are very important to me
5) if I have an injury or a health related problem, I typically notice quickly
6) I tend to save a decent amount of my money
7) predictability is important to me. the sooner I can know about things in advance, the better.
8) when I'm under stress, things like health, finances, hygiene or other things that I normally stay on top of start to slip, sometimes severely.
9) I'm acutely aware of cause and effect, particularly when the potential consequences are dire. if my friends listened to me more, they'd end up making a lot less stupid mistakes
10) physical comfort is important to me. I can get distracted by things like uncomfortable seats, high humidity or bodily pain when I'm trying to enjoy time with my friends
1) I have an addictive personality
2) "if it's not worth doing in excess, it's not worth doing at all"
3) people generally think I'm "too much". in lots of situations, I feel like it's expected of me to tone myself down considerably (which I will either refuse to do or do so begrudgingly)
4) my energy is either "on" or "off". when I'm in the presence of someone who I vibe with my mind does an internal "YES! FINALLY!" and I try to start a conversation with that person
5) I can be obsessive with my love interests. I am either clingy or have to try very hard not to be
6) I feel like a part of me is missing and am looking for someone to complete me. at times, this creates a raw sort of longing that can lead to emotional volatility
7) I have strong impulses (particularly when relating to relationships). I frequently wish I didn't have to be so damn careful
8) if I'm not in a relationship, I feel old. I don't know how it's possible for people to be happy without passionate intimacy, because being without it makes me feel dead
9) I only feel alive when indulging my passions. sometimes this causes me to neglect other areas of my life
10) people either love me or hate me, but either way, my personality grabs attention, whether I want it to or not
So, there we go.
38 so; 25 sp; 10 sx
I think the questions are good, but that some ought to be split into 2+ questions (e.g. social #9).