MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    I only wish I were laughing.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

garbage

People also used to laugh at Harold Camping

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    edit: I was wrong because I counted duplicates. You did, in fact, leave two stackings not-demonized.

There are six possible instinctual stacking combinations:
    so/sx
    so/sp
    sx/so
    sx/sp
    sp/so
    sp/sx

You listed four of them as outright evil (or, in the case of sp/so, as tiptoeing the line):
    so/sp
    sp/sx
    sx/so
    sp/so
    in

Of the two remaining, one is your own. That one is bolded.
    so/sx
    sx/sp
    i dont remember listing sp so as evil. their good is in doing the "common sense", such as hoping for a domino effect to erupt from their good actions, and for that, they belong to the good side cause they try to be in it. ( i guess you somehow misunderstood my writings, i was saying that sp so's think sx so's are evil so that makes sx so evil in their opinion. like chinas child working things and all that sx so stuff that sp so's think is evil.)

i dont see how my theory is so outrageous, the same has been spred in different forms for thousands of years, im just representing a psychological version of it.

the evil siders are morally less interested people, for them productivity equals morality. like china having children work to make the country more productive, so its right in their opinion.

the evil siders wont think twice about ignoring morals for the sake of productivity.

to the others: whats so outrageous about my theory? im just viewing the reality as it is, and if i have to ignore some social rules achievee it then im fine with that.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    i dont remember listing sp so as evil. their good is in doing the "common sense", such as hoping for a domino effect to erupt from their good actions, and for that, they belong to the good side cause they try to be in it. ( i guess you somehow misunderstood my writings, i was saying that sp so's think sx so's are evil so that makes sx so evil in their opinion. like chinas child working things and all that sx so stuff that sp so's think is evil.)
    Fair enough; I misunderstood that one.

I.. still don't understand. But

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post

i dont see how my theory is so outrageous, the same has been spred in different forms for thousands of years, im just representing a psychological version of it.

the evil siders are morally less interested people, for them productivity equals morality. like china having children work to make the country more productive, so its right in their opinion.

the evil siders wont think twice about ignoring morals for the sake of productivity.

to the others: whats so outrageous about my theory? im just viewing the reality as it is, and if i have to ignore some social rules achievee it then im fine with that.
    Maybe you can define what you mean by evil and stuff. And I take it that English is not yer language (they call me Captain Obvious).

In terms of evil and so/sp (I wouldn't phrase it that way), I would look back at Europe during the whole Hitler fiasco to see what the social instinct looks like when it all goes wrong. I don't think what they were doing were ahhh... filed under the capitalist category. It's what I see as unconscious merging, bonds, at the physical (connections that everyone babbles on about) and abstract level (ideas). Just going with whatever, with the flow, for harmony's sake. I'm mostly talking about social instinct in a vacuum here, the downside, and without the other instincts in the picture. I guess the Renaissance would be considered the bright side of it. A collective movement towards or away. You can look at this thread for instance, and see a bit of it.

Personally, I feel a certain hostility and touchiness when social stuff comes up. It's a blindspot for me. Whenever presented with a chance to connect and bond with people, there's always some sort of excuse with me. I'm sp first, so there's a "I want to go with you, but I'm just.... too tired." You see, it's always viewed as an exchange. What can "it" do for me? Probably doesn't help that the 4 lacks a bit on the superego influence, is considered self-absorbed because actions are primarily self-directed.

And I still don't understand your point, but I try. If you can't make it so that people can understand, then there's no point in sharing it.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    And I take it that English is not yer language (they call me Captain Obvious).

In terms of evil and so/sp (I wouldn't phrase it that way), I would look back at Europe during the whole Hitler fiasco to see what the social instinct looks like when it all goes wrong. I don't think what they were doing were ahhh... filed under the capitalist category. It's what I see as unconscious merging, bonds, at the physical (connections that everyone babbles on about) and abstract level (ideas). Just going with whatever, with the flow, for harmony's sake. I'm mostly talking about social instinct in a vacuum here, the downside, and without the other instincts in the picture. I guess the Renaissance would be considered the bright side of it. A collective movement towards or away. You can look at this thread for instance, and see a bit of it.

Personally, I feel a certain hostility and touchiness when social stuff comes up. It's a blindspot for me. Whenever presented with a chance to connect and bond with people, there's always some sort of excuse with me. I'm sp first, so there's a "I want to go with you, but I'm just.... too tired." You see, it's always viewed as an exchange. What can "it" do for me? Probably doesn't help that the 4 lacks a bit on the superego influence, is considered self-absorbed because actions are primarily self-directed.

And I still don't understand your point, but I try. If you can't make it so that people can understand, then there's no point in sharing it.

if english isnt my language, then i dont really have any, cause its the one ive used most in my life.

"Maybe you can define what you mean by evil and stuff."

things like capitalism, which are foul selfish thinking game view on reality. (and games have losers, so it just isnt fair.)
    and generally sacrificing morals for the sake of material productivity.
    and like chinas child working just for the sake of productivity (sx so culture)
    or like finland, laws that protect the criminals so people arent afraid to commit crimes here. (sp sx culture)

i just think theres too much information on the topic, stuff you have to personally learn cause i cant preach a lifetime of learning onto you in a forum.
    all i can do is scratch the surface.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.