• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[so] Are there so sp who arent capitalists?

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
edit: I was wrong because I counted duplicates. You did, in fact, leave two stackings not-demonized.

There are six possible instinctual stacking combinations:
so/sx
so/sp
sx/so
sx/sp
sp/so
sp/sx​

You listed four of them as outright evil (or, in the case of sp/so, as tiptoeing the line):
so/sp
sp/sx
sx/so
sp/so
in

Of the two remaining, one is your own. That one is bolded.
so/sx
sx/sp​

i dont remember listing sp so as evil. their good is in doing the "common sense", such as hoping for a domino effect to erupt from their good actions, and for that, they belong to the good side cause they try to be in it. ( i guess you somehow misunderstood my writings, i was saying that sp so's think sx so's are evil so that makes sx so evil in their opinion. like chinas child working things and all that sx so stuff that sp so's think is evil.)

i dont see how my theory is so outrageous, the same has been spred in different forms for thousands of years, im just representing a psychological version of it.

the evil siders are morally less interested people, for them productivity equals morality. like china having children work to make the country more productive, so its right in their opinion.

the evil siders wont think twice about ignoring morals for the sake of productivity.

to the others: whats so outrageous about my theory? im just viewing the reality as it is, and if i have to ignore some social rules achievee it then im fine with that.

G

garbage

i dont remember listing sp so as evil. their good is in doing the "common sense", such as hoping for a domino effect to erupt from their good actions, and for that, they belong to the good side cause they try to be in it. ( i guess you somehow misunderstood my writings, i was saying that sp so's think sx so's are evil so that makes sx so evil in their opinion. like chinas child working things and all that sx so stuff that sp so's think is evil.)
Fair enough; I misunderstood that one.

I.. still don't understand. But :shrug:

Burger King

i dont see how my theory is so outrageous, the same has been spred in different forms for thousands of years, im just representing a psychological version of it.

the evil siders are morally less interested people, for them productivity equals morality. like china having children work to make the country more productive, so its right in their opinion.

the evil siders wont think twice about ignoring morals for the sake of productivity.

to the others: whats so outrageous about my theory? im just viewing the reality as it is, and if i have to ignore some social rules achievee it then im fine with that.

Maybe you can define what you mean by evil and stuff. And I take it that English is not yer language (they call me Captain Obvious).

In terms of evil and so/sp (I wouldn't phrase it that way), I would look back at Europe during the whole Hitler fiasco to see what the social instinct looks like when it all goes wrong. I don't think what they were doing were ahhh... filed under the capitalist category. It's what I see as unconscious merging, bonds, at the physical (connections that everyone babbles on about) and abstract level (ideas). Just going with whatever, with the flow, for harmony's sake. I'm mostly talking about social instinct in a vacuum here, the downside, and without the other instincts in the picture. I guess the Renaissance would be considered the bright side of it. A collective movement towards or away. You can look at this thread for instance, and see a bit of it.

Personally, I feel a certain hostility and touchiness when social stuff comes up. It's a blindspot for me. Whenever presented with a chance to connect and bond with people, there's always some sort of excuse with me. I'm sp first, so there's a "I want to go with you, but I'm just.... too tired." You see, it's always viewed as an exchange. What can "it" do for me? Probably doesn't help that the 4 lacks a bit on the superego influence, is considered self-absorbed because actions are primarily self-directed.

And I still don't understand your point, but I try. If you can't make it so that people can understand, then there's no point in sharing it.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And I take it that English is not yer language (they call me Captain Obvious).

In terms of evil and so/sp (I wouldn't phrase it that way), I would look back at Europe during the whole Hitler fiasco to see what the social instinct looks like when it all goes wrong. I don't think what they were doing were ahhh... filed under the capitalist category. It's what I see as unconscious merging, bonds, at the physical (connections that everyone babbles on about) and abstract level (ideas). Just going with whatever, with the flow, for harmony's sake. I'm mostly talking about social instinct in a vacuum here, the downside, and without the other instincts in the picture. I guess the Renaissance would be considered the bright side of it. A collective movement towards or away. You can look at this thread for instance, and see a bit of it.

Personally, I feel a certain hostility and touchiness when social stuff comes up. It's a blindspot for me. Whenever presented with a chance to connect and bond with people, there's always some sort of excuse with me. I'm sp first, so there's a "I want to go with you, but I'm just.... too tired." You see, it's always viewed as an exchange. What can "it" do for me? Probably doesn't help that the 4 lacks a bit on the superego influence, is considered self-absorbed because actions are primarily self-directed.

And I still don't understand your point, but I try. If you can't make it so that people can understand, then there's no point in sharing it.

if english isnt my language, then i dont really have any, cause its the one ive used most in my life.

"Maybe you can define what you mean by evil and stuff."

things like capitalism, which are foul selfish thinking game view on reality. (and games have losers, so it just isnt fair.)
and generally sacrificing morals for the sake of material productivity.
and like chinas child working just for the sake of productivity (sx so culture)
or like finland, laws that protect the criminals so people arent afraid to commit crimes here. (sp sx culture)

i just think theres too much information on the topic, stuff you have to personally learn cause i cant preach a lifetime of learning onto you in a forum.
all i can do is scratch the surface.