First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    you just havent made the connection between the psychological theory and a group of people you dislike.
    No. I know better than to make a connection between the psychological theory and a hypothetical group of people I like or dislike. I don't judge people based on whatever groups they belong to. I judge people on an individual, case-by-case basis, by their actions and their character.

i know exactly what im talking about, and am 100% certain of these thengs. sure its personal knowledge so theres nothing i can do to promote your knowledge to the level i am in, as its obviously too high for you currently.
    LOL. It amuses me greatly that you pulled the "my-ideas-are-too-lofty-for-your-meagre-comprehension" card. Newsflash: There's nothing about your ideas that is original or "high". On the contrary, it's fairly derivative typism. So have fun in your mediocrity. This lowly Sensor/evil capitalist SO/SP certainly has.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by Vergil View Post
    1) "You" would classify. Based, of course, on your ridiculous ideas. Other people don't agree with you. Theories don't agree with your assertions. And, most importantly, none of what you say is logical.

3) Assumption. Followed by a pathetic example.

5) No, I don't see how it works. I doubt I ever will.

YOu have also exhibited much inferior Ti. You are not INFJ.
    for your information, im 100% certain im an infj.

"2) Uhuh, both view each other as evil, but there is another objective "evil" (which I assume you have defined and which also happens to be identical to the "evil" as defined by the "unselfish" instincts), but the "unselfish" ones are correct because you said so. Right."

its rather simple, who is more evil, the one who acts so or the one who thinks so? and thats where my point is, the good insticts dont tend to act evil, the most evil thing a healthy good sider does are their opinions which then imaginatively hurt others. so that does seem a fair objective judgment to me.

"You are not trying to accept all instincts. You are attempting to demonize."

demonize? you see, im trying to see good even in people who support such evil selfish causes like capitalism, how am i demonizing anyone if im just exposing their true nature?

theres a whole religion or two who agree with me in this matter, see christianity "dont try to be god" rule (which demonizes so sp behavior) and taoisms yin and yang. on top of that, on an objective judgment i can see that instincts too fall into evil and good categories, each side viewing their own as the good guys, which is the origin of yin and yang and christians battle against evil.

"4) So.. is it like.. a Christian thing?"

each instinct produces certain types of philosophies or religions, like for sx sp produces abrahamic religions, so sp produces capitalistic self promoting philosophies,(such as americas exaggerated pride philosophy of nationalism) sx so produces rationality and efficacy philosophies and so sx produces positivism movements/religions and philosophies such as the brony movement, hippy movement, new age, jediism and buddhism. and sp sx produces pessimistic thoughts they infect onto other people, see how that conflicts with everything so sx is about?

and inherently, theres an enemy instinct for every philosophy/religion or movement. cant you see it? =|
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

garbage

and for the record, i consider all of the evil instincts (so sp, sp sx and sx so) evil, but this is in a theoretical perspective, not my own opinions. as in my own opinion i dont consider sx so's intense rudeness as evil, although sp so's do so it makes them evil.
    You realize that you just demonized every type stacking that isn't your own, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Vergil View Post
    YOu have also exhibited much inferior Ti.
    Hey, hey now; not everyone with inferior Ti does, uh .. ... whatever this thread is.

If there was a corporation named INFJ, and the public read the posts in this thread, its stock would be plummeting.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

cant you see it? =|
    I don't. I'm sx/sp but I'm fairly sure I'm atheist last time I checked, although taoism and naturalistic pantheism aren't that bad as concepts. If someone forced me to become religious I think I'd convert to taoism though. It kind of makes sense metaphysically.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    582 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    WTF
    Seconded.

The whole concept of an evil stacking is hilarious..in a facepalm sort of way.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander View Post
    Seconded.

The whole concept of an evil stacking is hilarious..in a facepalm sort of way.
    I wish it was mine. Somehow the idea tickles me fancy. Also, thinking of sx/sp as evil makes more sense than so/sp due to the dark intensity sx/sp can take. Ah, one could wish... I don't care that @Elfboy thinks sp/sx is more vampiric. Sx/sp is too evil for you!

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I wish it was mine. Somehow the idea tickles me fancy. Also, thinking of sx/sp as evil makes more sense than so/sp due to the dark intensity sx/sp can take. Ah, one could wish... I don't care that @Elfboy thinks sp/sx is more vampiric. Sx/sp is too evil for you!
    sx/sps will take over the world someday.
    I really like cats and food.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku
    its rather simple, who is more evil, the one who acts so or the one who thinks so? and thats where my point is, the good insticts dont tend to act evil, the most evil thing a healthy good sider does are their opinions which then imaginatively hurt others. so that does seem a fair objective judgment to me.
    ??

???!

?

Man RaptorWizard ain't got nothin' on you. Can't bring the intensity like you can OP.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    You realize that you just demonized every type stacking that isn't your own, right?

Hey, hey now; not everyone with inferior Ti does, uh .. ... whatever this thread is.

True..
    I'm not saying all inferior Ti-s do whatever "this" is.. but, I don't see "this" coming out of any other function. Could be wrong, but I rather doubt that I'm off the mark.
    Statistics show that of those who contract the habit of eating, very few survive.

~George Bernard Shaw~

*1w9-5w6-4w3 sx/sp* *ENTP* *ILE - selector*