EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Non capitalist So/Sp:

EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    i was just wondering, cause i like so sp's except for their selfish evil tendencies.

Personally I'm more of a Social Democrat. I'm a thorough believer in the mixed model economy.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    How do you reconcile this with just having shoved an entire group of people into the "evil" category?

Is this to say that you're more certain that sensing so/sp's are evil people?
    no, its just to say that because i dont find sensors attractive, so i havent seen the attracting side of so sp's. thus the only so sp i know are those superficial smilers who smile without feeling it. and for the record, i consider all of the evil instincts (so sp, sp sx and sx so) evil, but this is in a theoretical perspective, not my own opinions. as in my own opinion i dont consider sx so's intense rudeness as evil, although sp so's do so it makes them evil.

its the yin and yang.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I don't know where you're getting this besides your own opinions, because it's certainly not from any theories I have read. Instincts in themselves are not inherently evil. By saying some instinctual stackings are "evil", you are saying the rest are "good". Not only is this inaccurate, but also a complete misuse of the entire system.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    I don't know where you're getting this besides your own opinions, because it's certainly not from any theories I have read. Instincts in themselves are not inherently evil. By saying some instinctual stackings are "evil", you are saying the rest are "good". Not only is this inaccurate, but also a complete misuse of the entire system.
    no, each instinct has their inherent view on other instincts, and even if they accept all other instincts, you will still have a distaste on the one you hate most and i would classify, that there are three selfish instincts and three unselfish instincts. although, both tend to view the other as evil, but i still think the unselfish instincts opinion on the matter are more accurate cause they actually really are unselfish.

lets say, as an so sp, sx sp should be the most distasteful for you. well, sx sp's think so sp are trying to be gods, and thus you fall on the luciferian/satanistic side in terms of their beloved bible, what do you think of them condemning you for your inherent nature? well obviously you think they are evil. see, how it works?

for the record, im trying to accept every instinct, but it will take some plenty of thinking for me to achieve this.. ugh, sometimes i hate being an infj.. -.-
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

no, each instinct has their inherent view on other instincts, and even if they accept all other instincts, you will still have a distaste on the one you hate most and i would classify, that there are three selfish instincts and three unselfish instincts. although, both tend to view the other as evil, but i still think the unselfish instincts opinion on the matter are more accurate cause they actually really are unselfish.

lets say, as an so sp, sx sp should be the most distasteful for you. well, sx sp's think so sp are trying to be gods, and thus you fall on the luciferian/satanistic side in terms of their beloved bible, what do you think of them condemning you for your inherent nature? well obviously you think they are evil. see, how it works?

for the record, im trying to accept every instinct, but it will take some plenty of thinking for me to achieve this.. ugh, sometimes i hate being an infj.. -.-
    1. I don't hate any instinct nor do I classify them as good or evil, selfish or unselfish. I don't hate anyone because of their supposed type. It's futile and pointless, and I've seen this many times before. Granted never with instincts being called "evil". Assigning negative attributes to sensors or instincts you don't like for arbitrary reasons does not mean they actually possess those attributes.

2. Whatever traits that you're applying to so/sp, sx/sp, and the others have nothing to do with instincts. Gods? Luciferian? If such a bizarre situation would ever arise, I would think they're off-base, not evil.

Please educate yourself before spouting off ridiculous theories.

WTF
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    1. I don't hate anyone because of their supposed type. It's futile and pointless, and I've seen this many times before. Granted never with instincts being called "evil". Assigning negative attributes to sensors or instincts you don't like for arbitrary reasons does not mean they actually possess those attributes.
    "I don't hate any instinct nor do I classify them as good or evil, selfish or unselfish."

you just havent made the connection between the psychological theory and a group of people you dislike.

"2. Whatever traits that you're applying to so/sp, sx/sp, and the others have nothing to do with instincts. Gods? Luciferian? If such a bizarre situation would ever arise, I would think they're off-base, not evil.

Please educate yourself before spouting off ridiculous theories."

i know exactly what im talking about, and am 100% certain of these thengs. sure its personal knowledge so theres nothing i can do to promote your knowledge to the level i am in, as its obviously too high for you currently.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    WTF
    Seconded.
    Statistics show that of those who contract the habit of eating, very few survive.

~George Bernard Shaw~

*1w9-5w6-4w3 sx/sp* *ENTP* *ILE - selector*

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

no, each instinct has their inherent view on other instincts, and even if they accept all other instincts, you will still have a distaste on the one you hate most and(1) i would classify, that there are three selfish instincts and three unselfish instincts. (2) although, both tend to view the other as evil, but i still think the unselfish instincts opinion on the matter are more accurate cause they actually really are unselfish.

(3) lets say, as an so sp, sx sp should be the most distasteful for you. well, sx sp's think so sp are trying to be gods, and thus you fall on the luciferian/satanistic side (4) in terms of their beloved bible, what do you think of them condemning you for your inherent nature? (5) well obviously you think they are evil. see, how it works?

1) "You" would classify. Based, of course, on your ridiculous ideas. Other people don't agree with you. Theories don't agree with your assertions. And, most importantly, none of what you say is logical.

2) Uhuh, both view each other as evil, but there is another objective "evil" (which I assume you have defined and which also happens to be identical to the "evil" as defined by the "unselfish" instincts), but the "unselfish" ones are correct because you said so. Right.

3) Assumption. Followed by a pathetic example.

4) So.. is it like.. a Christian thing?

5) No, I don't see how it works. I doubt I ever will.

You are not trying to accept all instincts. You are attempting to demonize.
    YOu have also exhibited much inferior Ti. You are not INFJ.
    Statistics show that of those who contract the habit of eating, very few survive.

~George Bernard Shaw~

*1w9-5w6-4w3 sx/sp* *ENTP* *ILE - selector*