Your stereotyping is just atrocious. Some absurdities from throughout the thread:
Stop using stereotypes as a basis for everything you come up with. It is looking over the important quirks of each individual and substituting for a broad term generalisation that is often not even rooted in reality, and a lot of the time formed by bad assumptions and misunderstanding. It’s like being an outsider and not seeing the intricate inner works; looking out of the window and trying to see into the distance on a thick foggy day; “well, I can see its all white, therefore everywhere outside of this house is the colour white”. Without going outside and exploring what’s past the thin surface, this person may well believe the entire world is completely white. One colour.- very masculine type, entp,(male)
- just cause 7w6 too is the most feminine enneagram and so sx the most feminine instinct.
- although 7w8 too has that boyish childish gleam to them, although not feminine. 9w8 isnt really that feminine either, more like gayish.
- even one of the most psychologically vulnerable types, isfp, appears masculine with that enneagram.(8) although them being super sensitive psychologically is ridiculous.
- i too have a masculine so sx friend. but thats only because of him being an entp and 6w7 Nothing to do with anything whatsoever.
- isfp's are supersensitive to imaginative things, they are the people who "educate" people not to watch violence cause they themselves cant stand it. they are the people who hit others because their ego has been hurt cause someone smiled at them? dont you think THAT is seriously ridiculously weak? Yes, of course all ISFPs are like that.
- isfp's are still the most psychologically sensitive type.
- i also think my positivism is more directed towards my feelings than thinking. Positivism has nothing to do with either.
- i think your reducing mbti into some ridiculous thing, into the level of astrology. Woefully ironic.
- then your reducing psychology into some group crap level Woefully ironic.
- more like Te, fe's are more adaptable than the rule bound Te's.
- that isfp's are the type weakest to psychological harm? its 100% truth What is your evidence to support its "100% truth"?
- and my stereotypes are correct. Needlessly arrogant without anything to back it up.
- but i find entp's protectiveness and all that nicely treating as masculine.
It is true that one looking at a set of creatures, as an outsider, a pattern is easily perceived. Take wolves as an example: there is a pack hierarchy, with an alpha, and wolves have specialised body language - ears back, tail between legs etc, to act as submissive position. We’re outsiders to the wolves, and we can see that. What we fail to notice is that each wolf is an individual itself, and the species is not one giant entity. This is akin to what stereotyping is.
Say there were a species of fairly intelligent life-forms looking down on humans. They would easily pick up a pattern of behaviour. They could also make accurate assumptions about us. They could almost be said to be "stereotyping", and it would be true on a broad scale, at least to them, because they would have an inability – or at least a harder time identifying – individual differences. People who stereotype (and mean it) are just as ignorant as the aliens, because they treat the said people as a separate species, without knowing its true identity.
Stereotyping is okay, as long as you are aware that that’s all it is, and many exceptions occur; in fact every single individual probably has at least one exception each that contradicts the said stereotype. Not only are your core arguments based on bad stereotyping, but they are extremely warped and very specific, which contradicts the idea of generalising entirely, yet you seem to be managing to do it anyway.
Also, stop using such phrases as “evil”; concepts like this are completely subjective and generally worthless to anyone in this kind of discussion. Your “evil” might be your delusions about a type; my “evil” might be mass murder or rape. Guess what, I say gravity is “evil” because I lost a tasty ham and avocado sandwich to a dirty carpet when eating lunch. And what use is that to anyone else but me?