User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    612 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

What I've found with sx-doms I've known in my life (not true of all sx-doms) is they wear their hearts on their sleeves. Even truer for the Se-dom sx-doms I've known. I don't like to hang around people who are in a bad mood and I prefer people who shove it in a bottle when interacting with others. I also don't like talking about deep or personal things because I fear the other person is judging the hell out of me and how knowledgeable I really am or how much I am really 'allowed' to complain.

I don't expect people to change their personality just to interact with me, though, so I try to limit my interaction with them. The exception is one ESFP sx/so who still wants to be friends with me even though I told her about my 'accommodations' (others just ended the friendship). I have to actively tell her to stop talking about certain subjects sometimes, though, and assertiveness is something I have yet to master.

The descriptions of ESTPs and SLEs say that they don't wear their hearts on their sleeves but nothing is further from the truth for one that I knew (also sx-dom). She honestly believed she didn't express her emotions readily because of those descriptions.
    EII
    supine

R|L|oAI
    neutral good
    intrapersonal intelligence

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    612 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    On the other hand, I was very resistant to "settling down" at a young age, it took me til about my mid-twenties to be more "settled" in terms of romance, and I tend to find a lot of my intense new experiences via a kind of personal freedom I must have to experience and create, that doesn't mean that it's necessary to go from relationship to relationship.
    I'm that way, too. Add that to the fact I'm polyamorous and basically I'm a dating whore. That is, if I could find any poly people to date.
    EII
    supine

R|L|oAI
    neutral good

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    612 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    anyway, no generally i'm pretty good with sp-doms precisely because i'm sx-dom. in the sense that, normally i make those (generally introverted) sp-dom types feel like they are "special" (the sx-dom, obviously) and different from the rest of the world. so i zone in, give them the attention, listen to them, to their needs, etc. ....and, since i really like the challenge, i'm usually patient and wait for them to open up. it's really an activity that i love, how to "seduce" people....to slowly, slowly see how my strategies have an impact.
    Despite the difficulties I said I have with sx doms IRL, I do relate to this.
    EII
    supine

R|L|oAI
    neutral good