• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts What's my possible enneagram type/instinctual variant for a possible INTP?

louiesgonnadie

undergoing self-analysis
I tested as 5w6 recently (I tested as 6w5 the first time), but I read the 5w4 description and it fit me pretty well. I don't feel like making a long ass post describing myself so I'll post a link to some videos describing myself. I'm also wondering what my instinctual variant seems like (tested as SP/SX). Make your estimate based on these videos.

WheresMyBunnies

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
of the options: 6w5, when you dont use language you've read in descriptions. I'd think should look at 9 aswell

louiesgonnadie

undergoing self-analysis
of the options: 6w5, when you dont use language you've read in descriptions. I'd think should look at 9 aswell

I read the 6w5 description, and a lot of it doesn't really apply to me well. I'll look at 9 (9w1 particularly) and 5w6 later.