User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    STP

My SP is imprisoned. I am extremely far from being any type of germophobe. Strangely enough i dont get sick much. I did manage to catch things my son had that stumpedthe doctor because adults usually dont get it. But other then that i hardly ever get sick. The only time i go to the doctor is for allergies and sinus issues from allergies.
    Im out, its been fun

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

That is exactly the opposite of me. I eat food that falls on the floor, and I don't even own lysol or hand sanitizer.

Myth: busted!
    -end of thread-

No, I don't really give a shit. I'm filled with a strange and completely irrational confidence that I won't get sick, even though I've been proved wrong in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    That is exactly the opposite of me. I eat food that falls on the floor, and I don't even own lysol or hand sanitizer.

Yeah, this.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    My SP is imprisoned. I am extremely far from being any type of germophobe. Strangely enough i dont get sick much. I did manage to catch things my son had that stumpedthe doctor because adults usually dont get it. But other then that i hardly ever get sick. The only time i go to the doctor is for allergies and sinus issues from allergies.

I was about to say the op can't be right. i think all doms, can be germaphobes, i don't think stacking dictates that.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

your resident asshole

Ohmygodohmygod! Don't worry! Just stay there while I call poison control! And stay calm, okay?! SERIOUSLY, STAY CALM! SEE, I'M BEING CALM!! BE CALM LIKE ME!!!

Ohgodohgodohgod

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFj

Nope, I'm not like that at all. I do like to keep things clean but I don't go overboard with it, just focus mainly on high traffic areas (like doorknobs and faucet handles) and food prep/eating areas.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    This sounds more like OCD.

I am SP co-dom... and I definitely take precautions when someone is sick around me. My INFJ friend, when she worked for me, used to go absolutely crazy when anyone was sick. One year we considered chipping in together to get her a HAZMAT suit for Christmas.
    Maybe it's just a self-pres 6 thing. Come to think of it, all the people that I know that are like this are self pres 6's.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Maybe it's just a self-pres 6 thing. Come to think of it, all the people that I know that are like this are self pres 6's.
    I'm a self-pres 6, too.

edit: and a phobic one, at that. Germs just aren't a big deal to me, unless we're talking ebola or some shit.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I'm a self-pres 6, too.

edit: and a phobic one, at that. Germs just aren't a big deal to me, unless we're talking ebola or some shit.
    Well hell, you're quite the random one aren't you? I don't believe that I have ever met a phobic ISTP. I have many of counter-phobic ones, but never a phobic one.