• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Picture your Instinctual Variant

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
She seems pretty goofy and airheaded at times. So/Sp's are more "solid" in their demeanor.

A

Anew Leaf

lll_thumb.jpg

my soft, magnificent fur cries out to be petted, but inside i am disapproving of all who attempt to come near my velvet coat.

sx/sp.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
B

brainheart

[MENTION=7140]brainheart[/MENTION]
no surprise, you hate all of my threads

Sorry, it's just I'm a so/sx and I've never looked at a photo of a so/sx and thought 'holy crap, that's me!' If anything, I relate best to the sx/sp and sp/sx pics, or more than anything, 4w5s in general. A lot of the time I think sp/sx and sx/sp photos just look introverted and intense (which is what a lot of 4w5s look like too). I don't mean to be rude. And I don't hate all of your threads, I just think sometimes they perpetuate stereotypes rather than engender the real shit.

By any means I am not trying to imply I'm better or anything. I've put out a lot of things that I later regret because now I know they were inaccurate. And you are completely entitled to your enneagram opinion, just as I am mine. Whatevs.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry, it's just I'm a so/sx and I've never looked at a photo of a so/sx and thought 'holy crap, that's me!' If anything, I relate best to the sx/sp and sp/sx pics, or more than anything, 4w5s in general. A lot of the time I think sp/sx and sx/sp photos just look introverted and intense (which is what a lot of 4w5s look like too). I don't mean to be rude. And I don't hate all of your threads, I just think sometimes they perpetuate stereotypes rather than engender the real shit.
By any means I am not trying to imply I'm better or anything. I've put out a lot of things that I later regret because now I know they were inaccurate. And you are completely entitled to your enneagram opinion, just as I am mine. Whatevs.

nothing to apologize for. you were simply being blunt about something you disliked (I hate it when people beat around the bush. my opinion is, if you hate something, fucking say it and be blunt about it)

B

brainheart

nothing to apologize for. you were simply being blunt about something you disliked (I hate it when people beat around the bush. my opinion is, if you hate something, fucking say it and be blunt about it)

Yeah, that's my opinion too, but sometimes I feel a little weird about my bluntness. I'll be honest and then sometimes people take it the wrong way and get all offended and then I feel like an asshole because it was just my opinion not a personal attack. And you sounded offended. It's hard reading people online...

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, that's my opinion too, but sometimes I feel a little weird about my bluntness. I'll be honest and then sometimes people take it the wrong way and get all offended and then I feel like an asshole because it was just my opinion not a personal attack. And you sounded offended. It's hard reading people online...

a little annoyed, but not offended. I'm seldom offended.
I think that's kind of an So dom thing actually. goes back to you saying "I am not an island" and how you consider the effects of what you say on everyone you could effect. for me, the concept that my opinions would actually affect other people is kinda foreign sometimes. So doms as a whole seem to be more careful about what they say because they are more aware of the consequences. Sp/Sx and Sx/Sp are more like "I wanted to say it and that's that. take it how you will" while So doms seem to be weighing various other factors that are unseen to me

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Being Sp-last has nothing to do with being a bad or good buisnesswoman. Some of the most talented buisness people of the worl are Sp-last. However, she is never settled or calm or caring strongly about "having her own space" whick being an Sp-dom is about.
I think she cares a great deal about having her own space and her main objective throughout the movie is financial security. she is fiery and sexual, but not as much as she first appears. on the inside, she's cold and calculating and uses her sexuality to meet her Sp needs, not the other way around.

And Scarlett H is universally typed as a Sexual 3 by all profesionals.
no she isn't. Riso and Hudson type her as Self Preservation 7w8

B

brainheart

a little annoyed, but not offended. I'm seldom offended.
I think that's kind of an So dom thing actually. goes back to you saying "I am not an island" and how you consider the effects of what you say on everyone you could effect. for me, the concept that my opinions would actually affect other people is kinda foreign sometimes. So doms as a whole seem to be more careful about what they say because they are more aware of the consequences. Sp/Sx and Sx/Sp are more like "I wanted to say it and that's that. take it how you will" while So doms seem to be weighing various other factors that are unseen to me

Hey, it's cool. But I also got back to the basics with the instincts and I'm unequivocally a sexual dom. I think it's just that my social and self pres are essentially tied and equally serviceable yet inconspicuous, (so I go and say something blunt cluelessly and then you get offended/annoyed so then I tap into the social and think- oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that. While as a self pres dom with extremely little social you don't really reconsider like that. That's what I've noticed about you anyway.

I think social doms are way more likely not to offend someone in the first place because they are always quite aware of how they affect others. Seriously, my extremely social first husband is always getting irritated by my social cluelessness so... I think I'm less aware of the social than I like to think. But as I said, I know I'm not an island and I don't want to be a jerk, just as I know things cost money and a girl's gotta eat so I pay attention to that, too. It's just not the first thing I focus on; it's more retrospective or latent.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Self Preservation/Sexual

RaitoLightYagami21.jpg
I don't know what anime this is, so I have no connotation in mind with this character, but I love this one for sp/sx. I have been this guy, with this body language and this facial expression, VERY often. I relate to the pic on a gut level, I think.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]
that's Light Yagami from Death Note (I believe he is an INTJ 3w4 or 8w7>5w6 Sp/Sx, but other people seem to think he is a core 1w9 and either So/Sp or Sp/So. I think he's more a pseudo-1w9 and that his real motivations are much more 3-ish and 8-ish)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
More sp/sx:

1681669-poster-1280-5-dexter-season-7-favorite-serial-killer-returns-to-showtime.jpg

^ Dexter Morgan, "Dexter"

Lightning_FFXIII-580x291.jpg

^ Lightning, "Final Fantasy XIII"

Justified_Timothy_Olyphant.jpg

^ Raylan Givens, "Justified"

daniel-craig-bond-252x300.jpg

^ Daniel Craig's incarnation of James Bond

There's something in the eyes, I think. Sx intensity coming from behind an Sp wall.

EJCC
that's Light Yagami from Death Note (I believe he is an INTJ 3w4 or 8w7>5w6 Sp/Sx, but other people seem to think he is a core 1w9 and either So/Sp or Sp/So. I think he's more a pseudo-1w9 and that his real motivations are much more 3-ish and 8-ish)
Ah! Thanks. People keep telling me to watch that. Probably the only anime series that my friends have recommended to me in the past two years -- besides the one with the woman with her head cut off, whatever that's called. Durarara?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=10653]SuchIrony[/MENTION] and I were just talking about instinctual stackings and looks in people's eyes. Now I'm curious as to what the So/Sp or So/Sx eyes look like.

*waits for those posts expectantly*

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always thought of this as the quintessential sx/sp photo.

30c7exg.jpg

But, then again, most of Sally Mann's work is appropriate: wild, sensual, defiant, and provocative.

One other image comes to mind, and that's Doisneau's famous "The Kiss by the Hotel Ville".

2eapgys.jpg

What's so perfect about this one is the way that the propriety of the sp-inflected setting of well-dressed people on their way to work is usurped by this wildly sx moment of passion. It gets at that overriding hunger we're so famous for. And the way he kisses her, as if she's the only woman in the world, is pretty true to the way we handle business as well. :whistling:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
SO/SP's always look like this:

Cant you see the social panic?

HOW COULD ANYTHING BE MAINTAINED? WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH...WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH!!

G

garbage

I'll be fucked if it's necessarily my variant, but Scrooge McDuck has been on my mind.

Look at this magnificent sp-ness.

scrooge-mcduck.jpg

And this magnificent bastard, too.

Wario+is+so+fucking+awesome+_045f722416ff8971533b6ce8ecbb96c5.jpg