User Tag List

First 2345 Last

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    a little annoyed, but not offended. I'm seldom offended.
    I think that's kind of an So dom thing actually. goes back to you saying "I am not an island" and how you consider the effects of what you say on everyone you could effect. for me, the concept that my opinions would actually affect other people is kinda foreign sometimes. So doms as a whole seem to be more careful about what they say because they are more aware of the consequences. Sp/Sx and Sx/Sp are more like "I wanted to say it and that's that. take it how you will" while So doms seem to be weighing various other factors that are unseen to me
    Hey, it's cool. But I also got back to the basics with the instincts and I'm unequivocally a sexual dom. I think it's just that my social and self pres are essentially tied and equally serviceable yet inconspicuous, (so I go and say something blunt cluelessly and then you get offended/annoyed so then I tap into the social and think- oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that. While as a self pres dom with extremely little social you don't really reconsider like that. That's what I've noticed about you anyway.

I think social doms are way more likely not to offend someone in the first place because they are always quite aware of how they affect others. Seriously, my extremely social first husband is always getting irritated by my social cluelessness so... I think I'm less aware of the social than I like to think. But as I said, I know I'm not an island and I don't want to be a jerk, just as I know things cost money and a girl's gotta eat so I pay attention to that, too. It's just not the first thing I focus on; it's more retrospective or latent.

brainheart

It keeps doubling my posts, arg.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Self Preservation/Sexual

I don't know what anime this is, so I have no connotation in mind with this character, but I love this one for sp/sx. I have been this guy, with this body language and this facial expression, VERY often. I relate to the pic on a gut level, I think.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@EJCC
    that's Light Yagami from Death Note (I believe he is an INTJ 3w4 or 8w7>5w6 Sp/Sx, but other people seem to think he is a core 1w9 and either So/Sp or Sp/So. I think he's more a pseudo-1w9 and that his real motivations are much more 3-ish and 8-ish)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

More sp/sx:

^ Dexter Morgan, "Dexter"

^ Lightning, "Final Fantasy XIII"

^ Raylan Givens, "Justified"

^ Daniel Craig's incarnation of James Bond

There's something in the eyes, I think. Sx intensity coming from behind an Sp wall.

EJCC
    that's Light Yagami from Death Note (I believe he is an INTJ 3w4 or 8w7>5w6 Sp/Sx, but other people seem to think he is a core 1w9 and either So/Sp or Sp/So. I think he's more a pseudo-1w9 and that his real motivations are much more 3-ish and 8-ish)
    Ah! Thanks. People keep telling me to watch that. Probably the only anime series that my friends have recommended to me in the past two years -- besides the one with the woman with her head cut off, whatever that's called. Durarara?

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

@SuchIrony and I were just talking about instinctual stackings and looks in people's eyes. Now I'm curious as to what the So/Sp or So/Sx eyes look like.

*waits for those posts expectantly*

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

I always thought of this as the quintessential sx/sp photo.

But, then again, most of Sally Mann's work is appropriate: wild, sensual, defiant, and provocative.

One other image comes to mind, and that's Doisneau's famous "The Kiss by the Hotel Ville".

What's so perfect about this one is the way that the propriety of the sp-inflected setting of well-dressed people on their way to work is usurped by this wildly sx moment of passion. It gets at that overriding hunger we're so famous for. And the way he kisses her, as if she's the only woman in the world, is pretty true to the way we handle business as well.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

SO/SP's always look like this:

Cant you see the social panic?

HOW COULD ANYTHING BE MAINTAINED? WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH...WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH!!
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

garbage

I'll be fucked if it's necessarily my variant, but Scrooge McDuck has been on my mind.

Look at this magnificent sp-ness.

And this magnificent bastard, too.