• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Picture your Instinctual Variant

Burger King

[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]
that's Light Yagami from Death Note (I believe he is an INTJ 3w4 or 8w7>5w6 Sp/Sx, but other people seem to think he is a core 1w9 and either So/Sp or Sp/So. I think he's more a pseudo-1w9 and that his real motivations are much more 3-ish and 8-ish)

Not a core image type. I see pseudo-3w4 actually. I don't see any 8. I think 1w9 is a pretty good call. Wouldn't mind hearing why you think 3w4 though, if you care to expand.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not a core image type. I see pseudo-3w4 actually. I don't see any 8. I think 1w9 is a pretty good call. Wouldn't mind hearing why you think 3w4 though, if you care to expand.

he's not a 1. he rationalizes to himself that it's all for "justice" but deep down...it isn't. his real intentions for using the notebook where
- he was bored
- he wanted something difficult to accomplish
- he wanted something mentally stimulating that would give him a rush
- he wanted a worthy adversary
- he wanted to be revered as a god

watch this clip from around the middle of the series to see what I mean. conquering his enemies is what REALLY motivates him. he is a crazed, mastermind core Id type, not a superego type like a 1.(skip to 5:45)

typologywhore

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
he's not a 1. he rationalizes to himself that it's all for "justice" but deep down...it isn't. his real intentions for using the notebook where
- he was bored
- he wanted something difficult to accomplish
- he wanted something mentally stimulating that would give him a rush
- he wanted a worthy adversary
- he wanted to be revered as a god

watch this clip from around the middle of the series to see what I mean. conquering his enemies is what REALLY motivates him. he is a crazed, mastermind core Id type, not a superego type like a 1.(skip to 5:45)

AAA ITSTHE GRAVEYARD BIT AH MAH GAHHH THAT SCENE HURTS SO BADD OWHHHH :'C:'C:'C:'C:'C

...buuut yeah. XD The bolded, though, is a seriously good point. Had vaguely pondered Light as an 8 before, but a 3w4...that is interesting. :D