User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    471 sx/sp

Instinctual variants represent the area of life in which a person would find the most joy. Self-pres types are focused on things that further life- you know, the person who wants the most comfortable home and such. Social types are adept at navigating social structures and will often find their primary source of joy in their circle of friends. Sexual types are more about one-on-one interactions and intense experiences.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I don't think that group of pictures is very representative... it's just like attractive sp/sx and unattractive sp/so.

Let's do more... These typings come from oceanmoonshine.net, my fav Enneagram resource -

Sp/So

Martha Stewart!

Harrison Ford

Sp/Sx

Eric Clapton

Jackie Onassis

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

This is the basic self-pres/social description

sp/soc
    This type is generally private and reserved, and especially serious and practical minded in their focus to gain material security and in making useful connections that support their goals. When they do form a connection, loyalty is very important to them and they will not hesitate to end a relationship on grounds of disloyalty. This type may lack a certain degree of interpersonal warmth which can give the impression of coldness or disinterest in others, even a sense of selfishness. May be drawn to groups that attract like minded individuals, as in business clubs or volunteer organizations where a shared professional culture can facilitate social bonds. They tend to live conservatively and dress in an inconspicuously appropriate fashion befitting their status in life. May have a characteristically blunt and direct style of communication that can take others some getting used to. They are particularly strong in matters of commitment and sacrifice, and enjoy being the benefactors in assisting society's practical needs.

Motivation: to attain a position of material and societal security.

Familiar Roles: the businessperson, the responsible citizen, the pillar of society.

Examples: Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Martha Stewart, Harrison Ford
    Here is the Self-pres/sexual description

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are quietly intense, but to others may seem oblivious to the greater social world around them, instead favoring personal interests. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other's condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant's surface formality. Somewhat hesitant to enter new relationships, they instead preserve the select few enduring bonds they carefully form along the way. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

Familiar Roles: the mate, the mystic, the quiet supporter.

Examples: George Harrison, Jackie Onassis, Eric Clapton, Emily Dickinson
    This all comes from www.ocean-moonshine.com

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

The pics I posted were very representatives in my mind. And I don't kniw what type is Martha S, but Harrison Ford is definetely Sp/Sx. and Clapton is Sx/Sp.

There's some attractives Sp/So, like patrick Stewart or Nicole Kidman, but in term of intensity in intimacy, that's another story.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I don't know how you can confuse them, I mean

Sp/So

Sp/Sx

Sp/So

Sp/Sx

Sp/So

Sp/Sx

Sp/So

Sp/Sx

Sp/So

Sp/Sx

They are nothing alike.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Sp/So is lighter, less connected and more dry. Sp/Sx is more dark, quietly intense, sensual, catlike .
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    i'd say sp/so, i don't really have a good reason though besides vibes. plus you seemed pretty preoccupied with your reputation and what people would think of you during the whole amanda thing.
    Yeah, that's one reason I thought I was sp/so.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Another vote for sp-sx. As an sx-dom myself, i can say you 'spark'.
    In what way?

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    I'd say fireshield is an sp/so.
    Any particular reason(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    Instinctual variants represent the area of life in which a person would find the most joy. Self-pres types are focused on things that further life- you know, the person who wants the most comfortable home and such. Social types are adept at navigating social structures and will often find their primary source of joy in their circle of friends. Sexual types are more about one-on-one interactions and intense experiences.
    I really don't identify with any of that...

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Sp/So is lighter, less connected and more dry. Sp/Sx is more dark, quietly intense, sensual, catlike .
    Hmm, I'm sort of some of both.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by FireShield98 View Post
    Any particular reason(s)?
    Let's have a look.
    Sexual primary people are more likely to most of the time be intense, assertive, aggressive, impulsive, focused, idealistic, and relationship and adrenaline "junkies". When less healthy, they may be especially volatile, extreme, aggressive, attacking, addicted to alcoholism or drugs, promiscuous, sacrificing anything for a rush; or they may be psychotically experientially deprived, having especially dysfunctional and unhealthy attitudes towards sex and intimacy.
    I've bolded what I see for you.

Social primary people are more likely to most of the time be funny, engaging, witty, silly, over-the-top, warm, and friendly. When less healthy, they may be socially anxious, scattered, erratic or especially resentful of social rejection.
    There you go.

Self-preservation primary people are more likely to most of the time be calm, centered, thoughtful, especially aesthetic, orderly, mindful of health issues, and concerned about establishing optimum comfort and tranquility in their environment. When less healthy they may become pack-rats, overeat, over-stock, over-shop, over-binge, or go on unhealthy diets; or they may become self-destructive towards their health and security concerns and get involved in dangerous activities that ensure self-destruction.
    This could well be your dominant.