MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Savitri View Post
    LOL at some of the posts.
    @Inari Love Check this site out, I've found its information well nuanced compared to other sites.

http://ocean-moonshine.net/e14285736...position=80:80

Also, look on the left-hand side, it also gives information on how instinctual subtypes would manifest in different types.

You might also want to check out Naranjo's breakdown of the subtypes :

http://www.breakoutofthebox.com/NaranjoSubtypes.pdf
    Yep. Those are good links.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Savitri View Post
    LOL at some of the posts.
    @Inari Love Check this site out, I've found its information well nuanced compared to other sites.

http://ocean-moonshine.net/e14285736...position=80:80

Also, look on the left-hand side, it also gives information on how instinctual subtypes would manifest in different types.

You might also want to check out Naranjo's breakdown of the subtypes :

http://www.breakoutofthebox.com/NaranjoSubtypes.pdf
    Yep. Those are good links.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

6w5 is kind of introverted anyway, so probably a mix of sp/so
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

brainheart

I've reached the conclusion that the only way to figure out instincts correctly is this right here: http://www.ocean-moonshine.net/e1428...position=55:55. Everything else- stackings, energies confuses everything because MBTI type and enneagram type affect things so much. I've had a hell of a time with it and all I can say is that it's due to being a 4w5 introvert so I 'seem' more self pres than I am, even though I suck at sticking to things and this rings so true:

When the instinct for self-preservation is last in the instinctual stacking, the individual will often be somewhat ungrounded or seemingly “immature.” Such individuals often have a hard time focusing on issues such as financial security or the commitment to the development of practical skills.
    Also, my social is not particularly strong, and what there is of it has a decidedly four/five axis perspective to it- more about being an outsider, not particularly good at it, approach it from a state of intellectualism/be an expert about something and I feel more comfortable.

In other words, what I'm saying here is that I don't think you can necessarily easily type others because there are so many other factors involved to consider. Some people it will be easier to figure out than others, for sure, but I think it's a pretty tricky/nuanced business.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    I've reached the conclusion that the only way to figure out instincts correctly is this right here: http://www.ocean-moonshine.net/e1428...position=55:55. Everything else- stackings, energies confuses everything because MBTI type and enneagram type affect things so much. I've had a hell of a time with it and all I can say is that it's due to being a 4w5 introvert so I 'seem' more self pres than I am, even though I suck at sticking to things and this rings so true:

Also, my social is not particularly strong, and what there is of it has a decidedly four/five axis perspective to it- more about being an outsider, not particularly good at it, approach it from a state of intellectualism/be an expert about something and I feel more comfortable.

In other words, what I'm saying here is that I don't think you can necessarily easily type others because there are so many other factors involved to consider. Some people it will be easier to figure out than others, for sure, but I think it's a pretty tricky/nuanced business.
    Finally, someone on this forum who agrees with me.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Finally, someone on this forum who agrees with me.
    Hey, well I'm glad I serve a purpose.

Banned
    MBTI
    me

In all my time of conversing with sx/sp 4s, the term "intensity" has never popped up.

I've hated that word for quite some time now

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 so/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    http://www.breakoutofthebox.com/NaranjoSubtypes.pdf This site just makes me think i'm a 9 sp dom again. It's the only one I can relate to :/
    How about ocean moonshine? I listed that for its detail and broad approach (lol contradiction). Narajo's descriptions cater to the extremes of each stacking and thus more narrow. It's best to just understand the general theme of each type. Here's a vid that goes well with the notes, it's the part where he talks about type 6 but the other vid parts are available:

LIE-Ni * SCOEI * Te/Fi * 1-7-3 The Systems Builder

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 so/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    http://www.breakoutofthebox.com/NaranjoSubtypes.pdf This site just makes me think i'm a 9 sp dom again. It's the only one I can relate to :/
    How about ocean moonshine? I listed that for its detail and broad approach (lol contradiction). Narajo's descriptions cater to the extremes of each stacking and thus more narrow. It's best to just understand the general theme of each type. Here's a vid that goes well with the notes, it's the part where he talks about type 6 but the other vid parts are available:

LIE-Ni * SCOEI * Te/Fi * 1-7-3 The Systems Builder

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I love this! I feel like it goes so deep haha! Like explaining fears I don't even realize I have, it's kool.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12