User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post

What do you mean by "enlargement"? Expansiveness?
    Expansiveness, inclusion, empowerment toward larger structures, networking, involvment in the larger world and a larger sphere, relationships with your peers and similars, grand projects, social cause, getting attention, etc.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I got it from the fact that every single thing you mentioned had to do with either physical appearances, or physical security.
    I just copy-pasted the list for sp, however, your example of needing emotional security didn't seem operational since the way I see it people of any instinct would desire that.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    I just copy-pasted the list for sp, however, your example of needing emotional security didn't seem operational since the way I see it people of any instinct would desire that.
    I don't know, I don't really see it that way. From my experience, there are lots of people who look for either friends or partners who they feel are exciting, will keep them always entertained and not bored, etc - whereas I would prioritize someone who is reliable and makes me feel emotionally safe.

I just think that these are going to vary a lot depending, for instance, on whether you're an Intuitive or a Sensor, extrovert or introvert, etc etc. Based on those lists I could see myself as more likely either an so-dom or an sx-dom than an sp-dom, and yet I know that's not the case.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Quote Originally Posted by acronach View Post
    SP=career comes first
    SX=love/family comes first
    SO=friends come first

in a nutshell
    Nope. I am a sp-first and not career-driven at all.

try listening to what they are talking about and dividing it into sp, so, sx categories

reposted from this http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tual-Stackings

Topics SP types might bring up in conversationt: food, dining out, dieting, nutrition, health, fitness, appearance and looks, money, savings and sales, shopping, employment, benefits, insurance, comfort, clothing, decor, interior design, strength, vitality, sickness, death, noise, discomfort, safety, security, environment, quality or durability of objects such as car, clothing, furniture, physical sciences, engineering, architecture

Topics SX types might bring up in conversation: experiences, personal likes and dislikes, emotional and mental states, excitement, elation, ecstasy, intensity, energy, attraction/repulsion, passion, connection, desire, wants and wishes, possessiveness, jealousy, beauty, attractiveness, relationships, intimacy, sex, closeness, mating, risky activities, action sports, rebelliousness (sx-first people often report having strong personal preferences)

Topics SO types might bring up in conversation: cultural and political movements and developments, popularity, popular songs books movies memes, manners, social values, societal standards, rules, guidelines, social power structures, appropriateness/inappropriateness, friendship, family, inclusion/exclusion, fashion, glamor, fame, notoriety, organizations, clubs, group divisions pertaining to nationality religion race, etc., patriotism, civic engagement, influence (so-first people sometimes refer to themselves using pronouns "we" or "us" or "our" as if they are the group)
    Double nope. The things sps supposedly love to talk about would make me topple over in boredom and run as fast from the conversation as I can. According to this description they sound like very boring SJs. I love to talk about emotions though.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    Nope. I am a sp-first and not career-driven at all.

Double nope. The things sps supposedly love to talk about would make me topple over in boredom and run as fast from the conversation as I can. According to this description they sound like very boring SJs. I love to talk about emotions though.
    are you sure you are sp-first?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 so/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

LOL at some of the posts.
    @Inari Love Check this site out, I've found its information well nuanced compared to other sites.

http://ocean-moonshine.net/e14285736...position=80:80

Also, look on the left-hand side, it also gives information on how instinctual subtypes would manifest in different types.

You might also want to check out Naranjo's breakdown of the subtypes :

http://www.breakoutofthebox.com/NaranjoSubtypes.pdf
    LIE-Ni * SCOEI * Te/Fi * 1-7-3 The Systems Builder

are you sure you are sp-first?
    Never ask a lady if she is sure about her type. Yes I am.

These definitions are just bad, they don't differentiate between Intuitives and Sensors. The topics listed under sp are typical sensor-conversation topics, a lot of which could easily bore an intuitive. Also I find the MBTI far my helpful for typing than the Ennagramm anyway, with the Ennagramm things just often don't seem to fit that well.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

http://www.breakoutofthebox.com/NaranjoSubtypes.pdf This site just makes me think i'm a 9 sp dom again. It's the only one I can relate to :/
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

A good example for sx/sp would be a scenario with two ENxPs on a project. the sx would be more mesmerized by the possibilities and the sp would probably want the project finished within some kind of limit. This would be different for other types...but the sp would probably have more values than the sx would, with the sx on the lookout for more intensity etc etc. The sx ENP would normally be a lot more 'forgetful' for things that 'need' doing.
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

@minutegovt Well I'm definately sp dom...then because there is constantly a cloud hovering over me, reminding me of what needs to be done...it never goes away, i just don't think the descriptions for sp/so fit me that well... :/ i don't think im looking for intensity of anything at all... so i'm pretty sure i have sx last.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12