User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    @Icarus are you saying that that is one of the stereo types that SO doms are super-extroverted social climbers and all that....or are you saying that that is what they actually are?
    That's the stereotype. Very few people take it to that extreme, and frankly, the ones that do might have some other motivation behind their behavior. I don't think it's a natural state of being to embody these motivations in such an extreme way... there might be some other motivator, like insecurity at play.
    "I am the one who knocks."

<3 Hyacinth

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    try listening to what they are talking about and dividing it into sp, so, sx categories

reposted from this http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tual-Stackings

Topics SP types might bring up in conversationt: food, dining out, dieting, nutrition, health, fitness, appearance and looks, money, savings and sales, shopping, employment, benefits, insurance, comfort, clothing, decor, interior design, strength, vitality, sickness, death, noise, discomfort, safety, security, environment, quality or durability of objects such as car, clothing, furniture, physical sciences, engineering, architecture

Topics SX types might bring up in conversation: experiences, personal likes and dislikes, emotional and mental states, excitement, elation, ecstasy, intensity, energy, attraction/repulsion, passion, connection, desire, wants and wishes, possessiveness, jealousy, beauty, attractiveness, relationships, intimacy, sex, closeness, mating, risky activities, action sports, rebelliousness (sx-first people often report having strong personal preferences)

Topics SO types might bring up in conversation: cultural and political movements and developments, popularity, popular songs books movies memes, manners, social values, societal standards, rules, guidelines, social power structures, appropriateness/inappropriateness, friendship, family, inclusion/exclusion, fashion, glamor, fame, notoriety, organizations, clubs, group divisions pertaining to nationality religion race, etc., patriotism, civic engagement, influence (so-first people sometimes refer to themselves using pronouns "we" or "us" or "our" as if they are the group)
    This is good.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

If these pictures work, another way to tell Sx, So, Sp Doms is by what they look like. Sx Doms look seductive and sensual to me. Sp doms look dense, grounded. Sp-last photos look open, without barriers.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    This assumes that sp-first types are interested in physical safety and security to the exclusion of all else, which I don't agree with at all. At least, that would not apply across all types. There is a concern about emotional security, for instance, which would very much apply to me.
    It does not state "at the exclusion of all else". I don't know where you got this from.

All types are concerned about emotional security. Nobody likes to feel bad. This is not a good way to distinguish between the instincts.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Well I'm not quite 100% sure but,
    (Figuratively, anyway)..

Sx/Sp: "My body wants to so I'm flirting, but before going any further, wait..*Instead of staying with the natural progression - changes subject*" or "Why don't we wait...later " *Repeatly makes statement /'Later' seldom comes*

Sx/So: "Let's go. We're a real thrill "

So/Sx: "When we get around to it, it's fine."

Sp/So: Because I really, really want children...alright but I'd rather not."

So/Sp: "Let's just talk."
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Sp-dom: my confort above all else
    Sx-dom: intensity above all else
    So-dom: enlargement above all else
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post

It does not state "at the exclusion of all else". I don't know where you got this from.
    I got it from the fact that every single thing you mentioned had to do with either physical appearances, or physical security.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    I don't think that's the nutshell at all. Your formula would work for some types but not others.
    in hindsight, ya, this could've been phrased better.

more like
    SX=your relationships determine who you are
    SO=who you choose to be friends with determines who you are
    SP=how well you live determines who you are

or something like that, this could probably be improved
    Enneagram: Type 5, Dual Wing, SX/SP Instinct, Tritype 5-3w2-9w8
    MBTI: INTP

Like a Baws

Introverted (I) 57.14% Extroverted (E) 42.86%
    Intuitive (N) 63.16% Sensing (S) 36.84%
    Thinking (T) 70.37% Feeling (F) 29.63%
    Perceiving (P) 56.61% Judging (J) 43.39%

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sx/sp

*didn't see this got a second page*

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    this is good too
    Enneagram: Type 5, Dual Wing, SX/SP Instinct, Tritype 5-3w2-9w8
    MBTI: INTP

Like a Baws

Introverted (I) 57.14% Extroverted (E) 42.86%
    Intuitive (N) 63.16% Sensing (S) 36.84%
    Thinking (T) 70.37% Feeling (F) 29.63%
    Perceiving (P) 56.61% Judging (J) 43.39%

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sulfit
    try listening to what they are talking about and dividing it into sp, so, sx categories

reposted from this http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tual-Stackings

Topics SP types might bring up in conversationt: food, dining out, dieting, nutrition, health, fitness, appearance and looks, money, savings and sales, shopping, employment, benefits, insurance, comfort, clothing, decor, interior design, strength, vitality, sickness, death, noise, discomfort, safety, security, environment, quality or durability of objects such as car, clothing, furniture, physical sciences, engineering, architecture

Topics SX types might bring up in conversation: experiences, personal likes and dislikes, emotional and mental states, excitement, elation, ecstasy, intensity, energy, attraction/repulsion, passion, connection, desire, wants and wishes, possessiveness, jealousy, beauty, attractiveness, relationships, intimacy, sex, closeness, mating, risky activities, action sports, rebelliousness (sx-first people often report having strong personal preferences)

Topics SO types might bring up in conversation: cultural and political movements and developments, popularity, popular songs books movies memes, manners, social values, societal standards, rules, guidelines, social power structures, appropriateness/inappropriateness, friendship, family, inclusion/exclusion, fashion, glamor, fame, notoriety, organizations, clubs, group divisions pertaining to nationality religion race, etc., patriotism, civic engagement, influence (so-first people sometimes refer to themselves using pronouns "we" or "us" or "our" as if they are the group)
    These are great!

I feel like the Sp description is perhaps a little narrow but the Sx one seems pretty good. The So description is fantastic! I talk about these things all day long - not necessarily to admire them but at least to reflect on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    That's the stereotype. Very few people take it to that extreme, and frankly, the ones that do might have some other motivation behind their behavior. I don't think it's a natural state of being to embody these motivations in such an extreme way... there might be some other motivator, like insecurity at play.
    Absolutely - the instinct is about attentiveness to social aspects. You can easily be anti-social because social situations make you very nervous (I'm more along these lines).

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    What do you mean by "enlargement"? Expansiveness?
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    INTJ

thank you. Quality right there. SP/SX/SO done..
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related