• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sp] Question for Sp doms

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
I personally find them to be obnoxious a lot of the time. At least with Sx/So ones at least, though I'm probably just annoyed by people who spew obnoxiousness into the air in general. I find that they are the ones who are most likely to do it.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I personally find them to be obnoxious a lot of the time. At least with Sx/So ones at least, though I'm probably just annoyed by people who spew obnoxiousness into the air in general. I find that they are the ones who are most likely to do it.

Welcome to the forums :laugh:

What is it that you find obnoxious? I am interested because it's my impression that sexual dominance can manifest in a fairly wide range of ways, from thrill seeking to romantic limerance. Is it the obsession and intensity in general that frustrates you, or any particular manifestation/s?

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
I don't really know. I just get kind of burned out by them whenever I can't exactly summon the energy necessary to do whatever they want me to do. I also find that they have rather obnoxious attention whoring tendencies, but I can be like that as well.

I think half of it is also jealousy admittedly.

pmcj

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Do you like Sx doms? What do you think about them?

I think I am a sx, so this question is not for me, but I will answer.. I will love to find another 7 sx to share "emotions"!

1AuroraAngel1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Do you like Sx doms?
Well, it really depends on the individual, but overall I do like Sx-doms. Considering the fact that I'm an sp/sx, I think sx/sp would be my favorite sx-dom.

What do you think about them?
They're great to be around, but they can be really reckless at times.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes. Even though they are intense. I just ignore it. They probably have more issues with me in that sense. :laugh:

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In general, I like them a lot (often more than they like me) and feed off their energy (unless they're especially unbalanced/unhealthy, and then I'm intimidated by them). I think most of my past S.O.'s have been xSxP sx-doms, and I think it's partially because I'm so shy and reticent that it takes a pretty romantically aggressive person to try to pursue me in spite of it. However, it takes me a pretty long time to emerge from my shell, and they expect me to open up and connect with them sooner than I'm comfortable with. (Though in one case, the person seemed less interested in genuinely connecting with me than they did in simply indulging their intense feelings.) They sometimes get bored with me pretty quickly, finding me too distant and unadventurous. I can see this being a pretty common pattern in sp-dom/sx-dom interactions.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a problem with the fickleness... not the hot-cold thing, which I am guilty of, nor even the push-pull, which I do also. They do more of an instant & long-term obsession, and then they drop you cold once they're over it. Or the opposite - they despise you & then suddenly one day decide you're great. There's no back & forth dynamic that continues indefinitely, it's more like a period of intensity & then it ends...forever. With the sp instinct, you mitigate boredom by creating space here & there, for the sake of your autonomy.

I think an sx/sp would probably suit me fine then, and I've even seriously considered that type as my own. sx/so are more likely to just drop you permanently, and I'm too sensitive for that. I've seen such flakiness in so/sx too, but I still associate the so instinct with wanting to carve out a niche & cultivate something lasting in terms of connection to others.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Heck, if they're dangerous and mysterious, I like them! :) Maybe that's the fact that I'm an ESTP and Type 7, but adventure and excitement keeps me going. I like to observe people too, maybe try to figure them out as much as I can, and the challenge of doing that is pretty fun if they're a complex person.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sx-dom? :wubbie:

Add it to so to = sx/so or so/sx...not so much. Better mix with sx/sp even if it's a little overwhelming at times. The most intense stuff I keep inside my head...I can't imagine someone tapping into that (even if I secretly want it at times) and drawing it out. I like so/sp and get along well enough with them but there is "something" missing at times that can be really heartbreaking. Leaving me hungry/feeling empty?

What am I saying...it's hard being sp/sx...eternal war of smooth sailing versus emotional highs. I really have a problem with sx during the mating dance, struggling not to drown someone in intensity. It's really hard to keep it on a leash.

Sil

This is a test.
Do you like Sx doms? What do you think about them?

Yes and no. I don't mind it as a general rule of thumb, but I can find it a hassle to deal with at times. The sx-doms I know (who are self-typed) tend to be dramatic and intense in a way that is not pleasant at times.